An Obsession with Jane Pt. 02

Story Info
Colton's obsession with Jane brings him to a pivotal moment.
10k words
4.42
7.8k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 01/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane chased her toddler around the backyard watching him like a hawk as he tottered around. It was a steamy July Fourth afternoon and she glistened slightly from sweat as she tried to keep up with the child. She wore cut-off jean shorts and a T-shirt, her dark hair in a neat bun for the day. It was a casual look but she was still gorgeous. The area around the pool was filled with guests for the Fourth. Mason was grilling while he talked with a few of the other men. They were having an animated conversation. It was a picturesque day and sure to get better once the sun set and the fireworks started. Jane had wrangled the little one and was now chatting with a few of her guests. She seemed to be having a blast and was laughing easily while listening to a story from one of the other women.

Colton yearned for her as he watched from his window perch. It had been several weeks since he had watched Jane and her husband make love on the balcony of their house but he couldn't get the images of it out of his mind. It didn't help that he rewatched the footage several times per day.

Since that night he had learned the couple's routine inside and out. He knew when Mason would leave for work. He knew what time Jane would go outside to work out. He knew when she would do pilates on the back patio and when she would push the stroller around the neighborhood for a walk. He even knew when she would bring him to daycare while she went to the gym to catch a spin class. Colton had even been sure to be outside a handful of times when she went on a walk around the neighborhood so that he could wave at her. Even from a distance the sight of her waving back at him had nearly made him swoon.

He didn't habitually follow her but one rainy day he hadn't been able to stop himself and ended up parking at the gym a row away from her. She was easy to spot in the new luxury crossover she had gotten a few weeks earlier. He had gone into the gym and pretended to be interested in joining so he could try to get a glimpse of her, which he had. He had seen her briefly as she entered the spin class. It was the closest he had physically been to her and it was exhilarating.

An ache in his chest made him look away from the party next door. Watching Jane these last few weeks had made him desperate in a way he hadn't been in the past. His hand wasn't cutting it. He needed the touch of a woman. He couldn't get his mind off the housewife next door but that seemed far-fetched even in his imagination. He had been so frustrated that he had texted a girl he knew from class the last semester. She was cute with light brown hair. She lacked Jane's sultry, captivating looks, but he hoped she might be interested. Unfortunately, the conversation had fizzled out almost immediately and he was back to longing for his neighbor's wife.

Hoping for more luck, Colton then downloaded several dating apps. This was something that he hadn't done before. There seemed to be many women his age on the app,but he had difficulty keeping conversations going even when he matched with them. None led to a date, much less what he wanted. He could feel his frustration growing by the day. He didn't want a long-term relationship with any of them. Just a casual fling or a hookup. Even that was too much to ask.

He sighed and looked out the window. He watched Jane in the distance. God, she was perfect. Those jean shorts showed off her sculpted legs. He imagined being between her thighs and how smooth her skin must feel. He wanted her so badly that he could barely take it.

It was probably best that it hadn't gone anywhere with any women he had talked to online. None of them could compare to her. They would be a distraction from what he wanted. Jane.

--------------------

Mason carried a tray of hamburgers and hot dogs through the back door and into the kitchen. They had a full house for the Fourth of July and he had been busy grilling all afternoon. He sat the tray down by the buns and condiments. Having a day off and spending time with his family and friends was a relief. Both his and Jane's parents had come over, as well as friends of theirs, for the party. It was the kind of day that reminded him how good he had it.

He knew he had been working too much lately and Jane and his son paid the price for it. Henry had given him an important project with one of their most lucrative clients several weeks back and while it was a huge chance to prove himself as a junior partner, it was also a ton of work. He had been working longer hours and some weekends to keep himself on target to meet the client's deadlines.

The back door opened. Jane stepped into the cool air conditioning and breathed a sigh of relief to be out of the heat. Mason's eyes ran up and down his wife. She was stunning as always and her outfit, though not revealing, definitely showed how great of a shape she was in. He had caught several of his friends and a few of her friend's husbands checking her out when they didn't think anyone would notice.

"If he gets any faster he's going to leave me in his dust," she said about chasing their son, Tyler. Mason looked out the window and watched his mom trying to corral him while Jane took a break.

"I'm just glad I was able to be off today to spend it with the two of you," he said, wrapping his arms around his wife. He could feel how warm she was through the soft cotton shirt. It was the first time they had been alone all day.

She pushed him away from her and exaggeratedly squirmed to get out of his grip, "Sorry, I'm just really sweaty. I need to cool off." She said. Jane stepped over to one of the ice chests and dug a cold beer out of the bottom.

Mason's eyes followed her legs up to her ass and he decided to take his opportunity while they were alone. "You can make it up to me later tonight," her husband said suggestively.

"Oh?" she laughed as she opened the glass bottle. "I haven't done enough lately?" His wife had her hand on her hip and seemed to challenge him to do anything more than sing her praises.

"Trust me, I have no complaints. It's more like I never get enough of you," he told her. Mason must admit she had gone above and beyond on their last few date nights. The only problem was that he had missed the previous few Saturdays with his busy work schedule and was set to miss it again the coming weekend.

"Uh-huh, that's what I thought mister," she joked before turning and picking up a few things on the kitchen counter.

Mason went back to organizing the food that everyone would be helping themselves to any minute but he wasn't quite ready to drop the subject. Jane had started to work on cleaning up some of the dishes.

"So about tonight," he said, glancing at his wife.

"What about it?" she asked coyly, turning back toward him and taking another drink from her beer bottle.

"Well, since I have to work Saturday I was thinking we could move date night to tonight," he said as casually as he could manage.

"Speaking of, I can't believe you have to work on Saturday again. It's basically sacrilegious," Jane told him. She rinsed some of the dishes and started loading them into the dishwasher.

"Sacrilegious?" Mason asked and raised his eyebrows as he looked over at his wife. She rearranged one of the big pots to make room for another bowl.

"It's date night and you've said before that you worship me," she looked at him with a devilish smile. Mason had a good laugh with that one.

He loved it when Jane was flirtatious. He glanced out the window to ensure that none of their guests were about to walk in and was pleased to see they were well-occupied. He stepped closer to Jane again, stopping just an inch before their bodies met. He leaned in with his mouth near her ear and whispered, "I'd definitely worship you on Saturday if you did something special for me."

Jane giggled as he nuzzled his face into her neck and his arms made their way around her again. "Oh? Sounds like you already have something in mind."

He kissed her gently on the neck several times there in the kitchen. Jane had closed her eyes to savor the feeling of her husband holding her. He waited before he answered. "Do you remember our second wedding anniversary?"

Jane pulled back and they held each other's eyes. Her dark brown eyes had changed from playfulness to desire. A smile formed on his wife's face. She bit her lip and answered softly, "Mhmm."

"Why don't you find them and be ready for me when I get off work Saturday," he told her, followed by another kiss on her neck. Jane's hands ran down his stomach and over his crotch. She was clearly loving the attention he was giving her.

"I'll have to ask your parents if they can babysit. I had told them before that we wouldn't need them. What do I get out of this?" She asked as she curled her fingers around his now rigid erection.

"The best sex of your life," he said without hesitation as he squeezed her ass.

"Oh who will it be with?" she threw back at him as a tease.

Mason narrowed his eyes, "Now that's not funny, Jane."

She laughed, partly at her joke and partly at his response. She squeezed him, drawing a low moan from Mason. She looked back, checking again to make sure nobody would walk inside.

She switched to her most seductive voice, "Fine, stud but I expect a masterful performance. You better bring your A-game."

He felt sheepish making another request of his wife on top of the one he already had, "And maybe wear something special for me."

She leaned in and kissed him passionately on the lips for several seconds. "Anything for you," she said quietly. "You've been working so hard lately. Tell them I need you home so you can meet my needs. I've been needing this." She squeezed his cock again through his shorts, nearly bringing him to his knees in pleasure before she let go.

"It might be a bit awkward to tell the senior partners that," he laughed as he steadied his feet, "Henry may ask for details."

"Ew," she feigned to gag, "Don't even make me think about that."

They both busted out laughing as he held her in his arms.

The Jane that his senior partner had met countless times was the perfect housewife with elegant style who accompanied him to their firm's Christmas parties and charity balls. Mason imagined what Henry would think if he could see Jane's wild side.

The older man would probably die of a heart attack if he knew the things that Jane said during sex or that she had gone to dinner without panties a few weekends earlier.

Jane was still staring at him with desire in her eyes. "Come with me upstairs really quick," she said softly. "I don't think I can wait until Saturday."

Mason wasn't going to turn that down. "Okay go," he said, pushing her toward the staircase as she giggled.

The door opened behind him and he heard Jane's mom's voice. "Jane, he fell down and scraped his knee." Mason and Jane had both stopped in their tracks. "He's fine, but he's crying and asking for you."

Jane turned and Mason saw that despite her best efforts to hide it, his wife was very frustrated.

"I'm coming," Jane said, walking briskly to check on the little one. Mason followed her outside, watched as she kissed his knee, and worked the magic only a mother could.

He couldn't be any more in love with her, he knew.

--------------------

The entire desk in front of Mason was overflowing with stacks of papers. He had been reviewing case law and precedent all day, hoping to get ahead and get out earlier the following day to make it home to Jane. Contract law wasn't what he had imagined he would go into when he was in law school, but he had a knack for it, and that skill is how he ended up making junior partner by thirty-two.

He rubbed his eyes, looking at the clock. It was already seven in the evening, and he still hadn't made the progress he had wanted today. The sun was setting out of his window. He was eager to show the senior partners they had made the right decision when they had promoted him.

His phone had been neglected while he took notes on the cases he had been reading but a buzz from under one of the stacks of papers made him reach for it--a message from Jane.

"I dropped Tyler off at your mom's early. She was thrilled to have him an extra day. I'm just getting home, had to run some errands to pick some things up for this weekend," it read. She had included a winking emoji at the end of the message.

Mason smiled to himself. It was a hard week but he looked forward to the reward the following evening. Jane was really outdoing herself. "What kind of things?" he texted back.

A minute went by and then her response came. "Just some options to meet your special request," she said. She was clearly feeling playful. The comment she had made about meeting her needs the day before had been in jest but also may have had a grain of truth. He had seen how frustrated she seemed when they were interrupted while they tried slipping away from the party. With him working so much lately they hadn't had much time to be alone.

Even after their Fourth of July party the other day they hadn't had a chance to fool around. Mason had fallen asleep while Jane talked to a few of her oldest friends who had stayed later than everyone else. The exhaustion from his long nights and early mornings had caught up to him.

"How am I supposed to get any work done thinking about that?" he said, trying to meet her playfulness. It took a minute before he got another text.

"Does this make it harder to focus?" she asked. A moment later a picture came through. It was a selfie of Jane from slightly above showing a lot of skin. Damn, he thought as he took it all in. Her dark hair was pulled back in a ponytail so he could see all of her slender neck, her collarbones, and down into her chest. She was wearing a dark green lace push-up bra that made her breasts look magnificent. He could just make out the shape of her small nipples through the paper-thin fabric. She had a mischievous look on her face.

Jane was well aware of the effect the photo would have on him. "You're unbelievable," he typed back, "I can't believe I'm stuck at work." He shifted in his seat to be more comfortable as his hard-on grew.

"You like?" she asked in her following text. She loved to get a positive reaction from him whenever she sent him anything like this.

"I love," he answered immediately.

A few minutes passed, then a second photo came through.

"Oh my God," he typed and then added an emoji with hearts for eyes. The photo she had sent him was in a different set of lingerie but this time, the picture was of the mirror to show her from behind. She was wearing a navy blue thong that was little more than string. It provided no support and offered zero coverage.

"What's gotten into you?" he asked her before she could answer him.

"I just want to reward my husband for all his hard work. I think you deserve it," she told him as if it was the most casual thing in the world.

"I'm glad we agree on that," he joked, staring at his wife's incredible backside.

"When are you going to be home?" She asked, "I'm going to start dinner soon but we can go upstairs early afterward." Yeah, he thought. Jane is definitely pent up as much if not more than he is.

"I'm still not anywhere close to where I need to be. It's going to be a long night and a long morning to try to make sure I can get out of her tomorrow night for date night," he said. "I wish I could come home to you."

"Ugh, fine. That makes sense. I wish you could too," she texted him back.

He recalled their second anniversary, imagining what was in store for him the following night. Work was going to be impossible now. He was excited and, admittedly, very horny after seeing the photos of Jane. He considered his options and decided he needed to clear his head to get back to work.

He stepped into his private bathroom and pulled up the last photo of Jane on his phone.

--------------------

Jane walked into the bedroom wearing a blue blouse and white jeans. She had been out all day and had finally returned. He had been impatiently waiting.

The curtains on the floor-to-ceiling windows in the bedroom were open, giving Colton a good view into the bedroom aside from a mild glare from the setting sun. His camera lens allowed him to spy on her as long as she was in the middle or far side of the room. She sat two armfuls of shopping bags on the bed. Colton could make out the writing on a couple of the bags but didn't recognize the names of the brands.

As he watched through his camera he saw Jane slip off her thin blouse, revealing the simple bralette she had on underneath. It had been weeks since he had seen her like this. She started to shimmy out of her tight white jeans until she was in nothing but her underwear. He watched as she walked towards the full-length mirror on the wall opposite where Colton was watching. She slowly checked herself out in the mirror, doing a full spin to survey her body.

Unbeknownst to her, Colton was also getting a 360-degree view of her lithe little body. Colton quickly worked himself out of his shorts while he watched. He took in every inch of her body, his eyes straining to see every detail. He double-checked that his camera was set to record. He had to ensure he could rewatch it as many times as he wanted later.

She opened several bags, pulled out some items, and laid them on the bed. Jane looked at the selection as she seemed to be considering her options. Her attention suddenly switched to something else on the bed. A smile came across her face as she picked up her phone. She typed a message and then tossed the phone back onto the bed.

His cock twitched as Jane's hands grabbed the sides of her panties and slipped them down her legs. A moment later her bralette followed. He zoomed in as much as he could to try to capture more details of her perfection while he slowly stroked himself.

She selected something from the bed and turned to face the mirror. She leaned forward and slowly pulled a pair of high-waisted, dark green lace panties up her legs and over her hips. The thin lace stretched across her firm ass. God, it was like she was teasing him on purpose.

Jane had now slipped on a matching dark green bra and reached around to connect the clasp in the back. She looked into the mirror and turned to check out her ass. Her phone drew her attention back to the bed and she stepped over and grabbed it. She was grinning again as she typed and then waited. A minute later she seemed to be thinking and then she surprised him. She held her phone up as if she was taking a selfie of herself and turned until she had the lighting she was looking for.

A pang of jealousy went through him as he thought about her sending those to her husband. He would do anything for her to send him photos like that.

Jane seemed pleased with the photos she had taken. After quickly typing something out, she set her phone down on the dresser and returned to the items on the bed. She selected some other pieces of clothing and slipped out of the bra and panties she had tried on to put on the new pair.

This time she slipped on a navy blue g-string that left nothing to the imagination and a matching bra. Colton was rock hard as he stroked himself faster. After a quick swivel to see how she looked she grabbed her phone off the dresser and began working to find the right pose and angle for another sultry picture. She settled on an angle over her shoulder to capture the view of her barely covered rear. Colton felt himself getting close as he watched her tantalizing display.

The gorgeous brunette stood there in her lingerie while she sent the photo she had just taken and waited for the response. She was grinning again, clearly liking the answer. Any man would have to be crazy not to be in awe of seeing her in that outfit. After another minute of texting she seemed to have a sudden change in her demeanor as her smile faded. She typed out one more message, then sat the phone face down on her dresser and walked into the restroom connected to the bedroom.