An Odd Kidnapping

Story Info
A college girl experiences an odd kidnapping attempt.
9.8k words
4.6
55.8k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction which contains strong elements of great humiliation, non-consent and abuse. Please do not read any further if any of these elements bother you. Such acts should never be done in real life.

The sun is brightly shining overhead as I walk home from my late morning classes. My name is Catrina, and I am 19 years old. I live with my parents as I go to college. Thankfully my college is in town (downtown), so I can take the bus to get there everyday. Well, almost everyday. When I am late or just don't feel like taking the bus, I drive.

I've lived in this town for about 5 years, ever since we moved here for Daddy's company. You see, he owns his own business, as does my Mother. Truth be told, both of them are quite well off, but we don't like to show it. We have no fancy cars or a big house. We live as any middle-class family would as buying stuff you don't need always ends to heartache, which I fully believe. In fact, I think my family gives more to charity than we spend ourselves.

As I walk, I'm aware of a car or maybe it's a truck behind me, quite a ways. It turned on this street a while ago and just stays there. I get the feeling that whomever is inside is actually watching me, as creepy as that is. I would dare to say that it's a friend playing a prank, but to be honest, I really don't have any friends here. I've always been rather shy, ok, VERY shy, and because of it I don't have many friends in this town. I mean, I have a few, but I rarely get to hang out with them, and they wouldn't do any prank like this.

I decide to walk a bit faster as I'm still a good half-mile from home as my house is 3 streets down. I begin to be aware of how much trouble I could be in. The street I am currently on is the very back street of this new neighborhood as I walk through the woods to cut the time from the bus stop in half. Only a few of the houses have people living in them. The rest are either for sale or haven't been built yet. If something was to happen on this street...I don't think anyone would see it.

Suddenly I hear the roar of a motor as the vehicle drives forward. About 5 seconds later, an old, beat up blue van drives past me as I walk on the sidewalk. Looking at the van I know it spells trouble because in any movie where there's a kidnapper's van, it looks just like that one. It drives right past me but then stops about 20 feet ahead. To this I stop.

Oh dear. This isn't good. Do I keep walking? Or turn around and go back? I mean, it's obvious that van's for me. This is a dangerous moment, so I need to think it through.

I decide to keep walking, determined on getting to a more populated street where it'll be safer. The next street isn't that far ahead, I mean, maybe a block or so. So I put my head down to not look at the van as I walk, thinking that if I pretend it's not there, nothing will happen.

After I take maybe 3 steps, I hear a car door open. Unable to help it, I look up to see a man stepping out of the van. A man that is looking directly at me. He has combed white hair and looks to be in his late 50's. He looks groomed, but not overly so. The thing that stands out is that he gives off a very distinct criminal vibe, like he's been in jail before and doesn't mind breaking the law if needed.

"Hello girl, or should I say....Catrina," he calls out as he stands looking at me. Hearing him say my name makes me pause as I wasn't expecting this at all. How in the hell does he know my name? Who is he?

Now that the shock of him knowing my name passes, I resume my walk, thinking that nothing good can come from the man. As I walk, he begins to walk towards the sidewalk up ahead. I walk fast as I pick up my pace, hoping to make it past him before he reaches the sidewalk, but he walks slow and calm, as if he has all the time in the world. I then decide to stop as it's clear he's going to reach the sidewalk up ahead far before I'm able to. When I stop, he walks on until he reaches the sidewalk about 10 feet ahead of me, blocking my path.

"How do you know my name? Who are you?" I demand, and I hear my voice. It's quivering. Quivering with fear so bad that I can hear it. Oh gosh, I'm scared. No, terrified. I'm scared in a way I didn't know I could be. It's such a strange and intense feeling too. One I've never felt before.

"I got some bad news for you," he says with a fake mournful look. "Someone paid me a whole hell of a lot of money...to kidnap you," he informs. After hearing this, I just stare at him. He said that so calmly you might think he was actually talking about the weather. It comes out natural, like it's a normal day to day thing you say to someone.

"K-K-Kidnap me?" I ask, thinking I misheard him. To this he nods his head and smiles, revealing I didn't mishear him at all. He really did say that word.

"Now, I don't normally go around kidnapping people, in fact you are my first, but I got offered a whole hell lot of money for you and you see, I just couldn't pass it up. Nothing personal or anything. Just, you got to do what you got to do to get that money, ya know?" he says in a way that seems to say that this is his version of an apology.

"Now, we can do this nice and easy with you doing as you are told, or we can do this not easy, which is where you fight and struggle, thus making me mad and making me do what I need to do," he explains and proceeds to popping his knuckles in an intimidating manner.

"Y-You are serious? You...you really are kidnapping me?" I finally am able to ask as the shock of this out of the ordinary event is starting to pass. I still can't believe that this is happening. That any of this is happening. That this criminal is really saying he means to kidnap me right off the street.

"Yep," he answers, nodding his head a little. "Got a gun and everything in case anything tries to get involved. Don't know why someone wants you kidnapped. Seems you or maybe Mommy and Daddy made someone mad and they want revenge. And boy, are they mad. I got a list of things I'm supposed to do to you," he explains. He then pulls out a folded piece of paper from his front pocket. He opens it to reveal a printed email with a literal number list. It's too far away to read any of what it says, but I do make out the numbers of the list.

"They planned it all out too. Knew that you walk this way Monday through Thursday. Knew that this street would be empty, hell, they even included when the sprinklers in the yards would go off," he reveals, showing that someone else planned this for him. Still stunned this is happening, I don't respond to this.

"Now, you going to be a good little girl and do as you are told? Or you going to be a bitch and make me mad?" He asks seriously as he goes back to cracking his knuckles. Again, I'm taken back by him. He's acting as if this is a normal thing to say. That people go around saying such things and you aren't supposed to freak out.

"I....I'll be a good little girl," I find myself answering in my quivering tone. I say this not so much because I want to, but because of how much bigger he is than me. I'm a 5 foot 120ish pound woman while he is over 6 feet and has at least a hundred pounds on me. I bet it would take him just a single blow to really hurt me. Not to mention even at his age he looks like he could outrun me.

"Good! Thank you," he says grateful, as if this saves everyone time. "Now, the first thing you need to do is....remove all your clothes," he says after he checks "the list." My eyes widen at this. I thought he was going to say something else, maybe make me get in his van or something. But remove my clothes? That's crazy.

"But...people....will see," I tell him and the words die as I remember that no one really lives around here. And the ones that do are probably at work. Probably. And so...I really have no choice as I either do it, or he will hurt me.

He crosses his arms in a menacing sort of manner, to which I slide off my backpack. I don't say anything else as I don't want him to hurt me. So I gently put my backpack on the ground, laying it to the right of the sidewalk. I begin to look around, trying to see if anyone is outside. When I don't see anyone, I try to causally glance inside the nearby houses to see if anyone is watching, to which I see no one.

Very nervous I slip off my shoes to become barefoot on the sidewalk. For some reason, feeling my bare feet on the concrete fills me with a strange feeling. I've never been this scared before, but there's also excitement building up. Dark excitement as this is all so very new.

I glance at the old man, then at the ground as I unbutton my jeans. I can feel my face begin to burn red as I start to slide my jeans down, instantly showing my black panties and bare legs. Doing this makes me feel more naked than I ever have been, and that's including times where I was naked. As I slide my jeans down, I can feel his eyes looking at my legs and panties. Feel them wanting me to move faster.

I've never had an older man look at me like this before. The few times that I've, you know, had sex with someone, they were around my age. But this older man is staring at me, at my legs and I can almost sense his sexual hunger.

As I try to pull my legs out of my jeans, I nearly fall over to which I have to grab hold of a nearby tree. This is rather embarrassing as I know in movies or books the woman would do this nice and sexy, but when it's me, I can't even undress without acting like a nerd. But in the end, my jeans come off, only the old man laughs at me. His laughter makes my face redden as it's so embarrassing as I drop my jeans.

Now I grab the bottom of my t-shirt. I lift it up slowly with my trembling hands revealing my bare stomach, then my black bra cups, then cleavage and finally the shirt is peeled off my head, leaving me in just my bra and panties on the sidewalk. I drop my shirt with my jeans and actually hear myself whimper as I feel so naked. Using my hands I attempt to cover as much of myself as possible.

"When I read this and then saw you, I didn't believe what I read," the old man mentions, waving the paper. He looks me in the eye, then looks at my body up and down as if examining every inch of me.

"It said that you had DD breasts, and when I saw you I thought it was a lie. But now without that ugly baggy shirt? I mean, damn. Those are some big titties," he states very crudely. At this I use my arms to cover my chest in an effort to hide my breasts. My face flushes and I feel so humiliated.

Yes, I am aware my breasts are on the larger side. I like to wear bagger tops to hide this or else you get people staring at them. Well, I shouldn't say "people" but horny idiots will stare. Then that's all you will be known for. Instead of the girl that is making all A's and is on the Dean's List, I become the chick with the big jugs.

"Take the rest off," the man says as if we were just taking a break. To this I look at him for mercy. I plead with him with my eyes to not do this to me. To not do any of this to me. That I don't deserve it.

"5....4....3...2..." He begins to count down as if I'm a bratty child in trouble. Scared I reach behind me with both of my trembling hands. My fingers fumble with my bra clasp and I'm happy to hear he's stop counting. And then my clasp is undone and I feel my breasts loosen as they are no longer tightly held by my bra.

Looking at the ground, I slide my arm under my bra to hide and hold my breasts. Using my other hand, I slide my bra off until it falls to the ground with my other clothes. More humiliated than I believed possible, I keep staring at the ground and not at him.

Finishing this horrible task, I tuck my thumb into the waistband of my panties. Then I pull, feeling my panties start to slide down. I feel my shaved womanhood become exposed to the world as my panties move down to my thighs. And then they slip down gently to fall to my ankles, exposing me completely. At this point I use my free hand to cup my womanhood in an effort to hide my nudity.

"Very nice, very, very nice," the old man croons as he looks at me, complete naked. There's a sick perverted smile on his face as he looks at me. I can see it plainly from the corner of my eye as I keep looking at the ground. It makes me sick to my stomach...and aroused.

I don't know why, but this is making me very aroused. Maybe it's being naked in public that is doing it, or maybe it's having no power at all. Whatever it is, it's making my entire body tingle. It's building and building to a point that I'm scared at what's going to happen. I mean, I know I should be scared out of my mind as this crazy bastard might kill me, yet a part of me, as gross as it is, feels like locking myself in my bedroom and exploring myself for an hour as I feel so warm and ready.

The man then looks at the list again and reads it. When he does, I steal a glance at him. I see his eyes reading down the page as if reading from instructions. And then I do something that I know is sick and perverted. I look down at his crotch. And sure enough, I see a bulge there. He's got an erection. Or should I say how he would put it; his dick is hard.

Suddenly the man puts the list in his pocket and I go back to looking at the ground. I can still see him in the corner of my eye. He's looking around. No, he's searching for something.

"There," he calls out as he's found whatever it is he's looking for. "Put your clothes down that gutter drain," he orders while pointing behind me. A bit confused I look to where he's pointing to see the large gutter drain that's on the curb. Where all the rain water goes.

My heart sinks and that dark tingle bursts as I think of what he wants; for me to get rid of my clothes. And I mean, to really get rid of them. I won't have anything to cover my nakedness if I do this. That's what he is making me do. To humiliate me by making me be naked in public.

Yet, with both terror and excitement, I turn to show him my back as I start to do as he wants. Kneeling a bit, I gather my clothes up in a large ball and clutch them to my front. In a daze, I walk towards the drain while holding my clothes tight. I walk on the same sidewalk I was just on, except now I'm not the free college student on her way home but a kidnapping victim being ordered around.

I reach the drain and then let my clothes drop. My shirt immediately falls into the drain and out of my reach. I then use my foot to push my jeans down next. Then my bra. Last are my panties. But soon all are gone, fallen down the drain and no doubt on their way to whatever creek or river it goes to. I no longer have any clothes.

"Good girl," I hear him say as I stare down at the drain, using my arms to cover myself again. Knowing better than to run off, I turn back around and walk to where I was, where he is still smiling.

"Now, repeat after me," he says in a very mocking manner. "I am naked because I'm too stupid for clothes," he says. I look up at him, shocked at what he wants. When I do, I see he's holding up his cell and the red light is on. He's recording this! The bastard is recording this. He just recorded me throwing away my own clothes! Oh gosh. This can't be happening.

Seeing this makes me want to run behind the tree. It makes me want to run away. It makes me want to rush him and grab the cell and stomp it to the ground. But I know I can't do any of that. If I tried, there's no telling what he might do to me. I'd be hit at the very least. So I'm forced to stand here as he records me at my lowest.

"I'm n-n-n-naked because I'm too s-stupid for clothes," I say out loud, looking away as I do. The way I say it shows that I don't want to say it at all. And right after I say it, he laughs. He laughs as if having a great time.

"Now listen very carefully. I want you to put your hands on your head and look at the camera. Then...shake those tits of yours and yell out, "Look at my fat titties." You got it?" He says as if barely able to hold back his laughter. I know this is coming off of his list, but I have a feeling that it would be something he would want to happen anyway.

"What?! No! Please, you can't make me do that!" I protest, my stomach churning as between my legs tingle horribly. It's also like it's my clit that is starting to tingle. It's such a strange and horrible feeling, one I've never felt before. A part of me wants him to say something worse while another part of me wants to cry. And another part, a dark and sick part wants to start touching myself.

"Do it bitch," he grunts, the laughter that was being held back gone and a coldness replacing it. Hearing this makes me remember just how serious he is. And so I let go of my body. I let my hands go free and lift them up, feeling my entire body become completely exposed. When I do this, I see the old man staring at me as he sees all of me. He sees EVERYTHING. My bare breasts, my bare womanhood, my scared face...everything. This old bastard sees all of my young body.

I put both hands on my head. When I do this, I feel my breasts lift ever so slightly as my back arches. I then take a very deep breath as I prepare to do the most humiliating act of my life. Upon exhaling the breath, I begin to move my shoulders. First my left, then right, moving them as if dancing, causing my breasts to start bouncing about wildly.

"LOOK AT MY FAT TITTIES!" I yell out as I shake them for the old pervert. I keep shaking them for him, looking directly at the camera as I do. After I say this, I keep on bouncing and he keeps recording, a large grin on his face and a look as if he's going to break down laughing. I keep on, feeling how my breasts feel like they are slowly swelling from this wild movement.

"Stop, stop," he finally says and laughs. "Now, spread your legs wide and say, "Everyone can see my pussy." And while you do it, point to it," he orders now after checking his list again, and he can barely keep from having a laughing fit.

I stop shaking my breasts and when I do, I feel them throb from all the movement. I bring my hands and hold them for a moment to try and stop the pain. As I hold them, I feel how hard my nipples are and how warm my breasts feel. More than ever I want to rub my breasts, feel them, massage them...and more. I disgust myself as I sneak rubbing my fingers over my nipples to feel the strange feeling it gives.

I let my breasts go so they bounce free. I then point between my legs, right to my womanhood. Feeling so stupid, I spread my legs more and more until they are more than shoulder width apart. Doing this, I feel my lips part down there in a way I've never felt before.

"EVERYONE CAN SEE MY P-PUSSY!" I yell now, realizing I've never said the word 'pussy' out loud before. As I say this, I look at his cell to which I see him holding his hand to his mouth as he tries to subdue his laugh. Thus he keeps filming me as I point to my own womanhood in an effort to humiliate myself. I can only imagine how stupid I look.

"Good girl," he says, still recording. He holds the camera on me while checking that sheet of paper again. It's clear that he's following whatever the paper says line by line. It's also funny how I consider he's not really much of a criminal as a professional would most likely memorize what the paper says instead of having to check it over and over. I almost laugh as I consider that I'm being kidnapped by the Wal-Mart of criminals, but then I remember how serious this is. How kidnapping often leads to death. That I don't even get a professional, but the Wal-Mart of criminals...so the joke's really on me.

"I want you to take these, turn around and cuff your hands behind your back," he says, putting the paper back in his pocket and then fishing out a pair of handcuffs out of his back pocket. He holds the cuffs out and they surprise me as they are fuzzy pink handcuffs, the sort you might find in a sex shop. They are not the type you would expect someone like him to have.