An Odd Kidnapping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wave after beautiful, intense wave pass over me, making my body twitch, jerk and squirm as he continues to pound my pussy. Screams of pleasure start to come out which are blocked by the dildo as I've never felt anything like this before in my life. All the pain of my tits and ass, the humiliation of this happening in public and the violation at being forced against my will hit me hard, turning my orgasm into the most wonderful dark thing I've never felt. As it keeps exploding, wave after wave, I know I'll never feel anything as wonderful or horrible as this.

I only focus on the orgasm. I focus on the waves which build and build, becoming so strong I fear I might pass out. My screams become higher and higher pitched as well, making me sound more like a dog than a human.

Finally my orgasm starts to calm and fade, even if I don't want it to. I feel my body start to cool down as the heat slowly cools. It's only after the orgasm completely passes do I notice that he's no longer even inside me. He's laying over my back, acting as if he's spent, breathing hard into my ear. That's when I feel what he's done...cummed. Only...he came inside me. I feel the warmth of his seed inside my pussy, having gone deep inside. He came inside me and pulled out, no doubt tired after fucking me so hard.

I'm stunned that he did this to me, that he came inside me as it could mean so much. I could get pregnant, I could get an STD, and also, he could get caught if the police take a sample. All these strange thoughts run around in my head as I feel so out of place after having such an intense orgasm. I have to keep telling myself that he's here to kidnap me and he's not a lover.

"That...was fun," the old man says, out of breath. "And to think, I'm getting paid a whole hell of a lot to fuck that pussy," he laughs as he moves off of me. I hear him fixing his pants now, no doubt pulling them up.

"Alright bitch, time to go," he grunts after a few moments. He then grabs my hair. I cry out at this mainly because he doesn't let go of my hair. He keeps pulling until I stand up completely. When I do, I feel my poor womanhood throb as it feels so very sore. Then the pain of my breasts hits me as they pulse from not just being bound but being squashed against the van floor as well.

I look into the van, wondering if he's going to make me get in it. If so, where will I go? There's so much stuff inside of it. But no. He grabs my shoulders and turns me around so I'm facing him yet again. When I do, I look him directly in the eyes, loving the feeling of being so low, of being so pathetic and owned. And from the look in his eyes, he feels the same.

"See the tree over there? Walk to it," He tells me after reading the sheet of paper yet again. To make me go, he slaps my ass again. I gingerly begin to walk towards the tree, having to walk funny as my pussy is so sore. I make my way to the tree that's next to the sidewalk, only to hear the sound of metal rattling. Looking back I see the old man is walking towards me with a long length of metal chain.

My eyes widen a bit as I fear he means to hit me with the chain, but instead he goes to the back of the tree. I watch as he wraps the chain around the tree. Without saying anything, he grabs my handcuffs and pulls them, and me, backward. My back hits the tree where I feel the rough bark press against my naked skin. I feel him pull the chain on the other side of the cuffs and a moment later I hear a click sound, much like a lock being closed.

The old man then moves in front of me as I pull forward a little to find that he's chained me to the tree. The chain is on the other side of my cuffs, making it impossible for me to move from the tree...or to cover myself.

Still with that evil smirk, he looks me up and down as he examines what he's done to me. And what a sight I must look like. The dildo is still in my mouth, sticking out with the 'balls" hitting my chin every so often. My breasts have a tint of redish purple from the rubber bands and from being smashed against the floor of the van as he fucked me. The clamps still stick out and my ass still throbs as it is very red.

"I know I said I was going to kidnap you, but I'm not. I was just told to say that," he laughs. He then pulls out his cell again and begins to record me. He goes slow, moving it up and down, showing me, chained to a tree, my hands cuffed behind me.

"I had a lot of fun. But now I'm supposed to leave you here, just like this," he mentions as he records. At this my eyes get wide and I shake my head NO. I would beg for him to not do this, but I can't with the dildo still in my mouth. I try to show in other ways that he can't do that. That in time, someone will see me like this. That everyone will know what happened.

"Like I said, nothing personal," he muses, and starts to walk off. I begin to yell into the dildo in my mouth. Yelling for him to come back, for him not to leave me like this. Yelling that I'll do anything if he doesn't do this. But the sound dies into my gag and he doesn't even look back. He closes the back of his van, then gets in the driver's seat and drives off.

I watch as he drives down the street and turns at the first stop sign. Then the van disappears completely, leaving me here, helpless, naked and fucked.

With the van gone, I slowly kneel down and sit on the grass. For a while I sit there, feeling oddly worn out as my pussy still throbs. I know for sure I'm going to be sore for days as I haven't had sex in such a long time. Not to mention that once the adrenaline wears off I won't be able to sit down.

Thinking that I better start moving as people will start to come home soon, I start to scooch over slowly until I move to the side of the tree that faces the sidewalk. There I let my hands go to the grass until I feel the patch that is loose. Once I find it, I use my fingers to pull up the loose chunk of earth to grab the handcuff key I placed there. Using it, I unlock my cuffs to free my hands and get me out of the chain.

The first thing I do when my hands are free is to pull out the purple dildo from my mouth. I pull it out and let it drop to the ground, still in disbelief I had it in my mouth. I look at the huge thing, wondering what the pictures and video will show I look like with it in my mouth when I watch them.

Rubbing my wrists, I am a tad annoyed that the bastard bought such cheap cuffs. In the email I told him to purchase cuffs that wouldn't leave a mark at all. Instead he brought cheap sex store type cuffs that put red marks all over my wrists.

And yes. I was the one that hired him. Not that the guy knew it was me. He never had a clue. Like I said, I'm very shy and it's hard for me to find friends. I know it would be insanely impossible to find anyone that would do something like this with me so I had to resort to other measures. This has been a fantasy of mine for such a long time and I really wanted to do something special.

I happened to come across the old man on reddit. I saw a comment he made about how he was willing to do almost anything for the right price. When I looked into him, I saw he was a low-level criminal with no real violent or major crimes, so I knew he would be perfect. Plus I told him that if this went well, there would be more work for him, and since he was paid $50,000 to basically fuck a girl, I knew he would jump at the chance and do exactly as he was told. Well, almost as he was told. The whole spanking thing wasn't part of the plan but I did enjoy it. My parents are multi-millionaires and I have full access to their funds, so $50,000 for this fantasy is nothing.

Unable to help it, I let out a laugh as I recall how he kept checking my email for what to do next. But he did as he was told, following the instructions step by step. And gosh, it was wonderful.

Now free, I walk to the mailbox of the house next to me. Since it's for sale, no one would think to look inside the mailbox. Inside are a pair of gym shorts and a baggy t-shirt. On my way to college today, I left everything I would need after he was finished. Put the clothes in the mailbox, buried a couple of handcuff keys around the tree and even hid a taser in the tall grass in case things went bad.

On the sidewalk I put on the shorts and t-shirt to hide my nudity. When I do, there's a part of me that feels disappointed as I sort of fancied having to walk home naked. I leave the rubber bands and clamps on as I know it's going to hurt to remove and I rather do that at home.

Now looking normal, except for my walk as I'm still so very sore, I begin to walk home.