All Comments on 'An Odd Sort of Revenge'

by leondreamer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Puke

Gag, barf, shit, piss, and all the rest. awful little piece of shit.

braveheartmadmaxbraveheartmadmaxabout 14 years ago
full of shit

never ever try to write ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
what

what a pig, your sicken and on top of that a terrible writer.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
The storyline is a little radical but not too bad

Well written and the story flowed well. I think the gay action between the guys was a little over the top, but that's just me.

Thanks for the good story and fine presentation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
It's really a shame!

It is really a shame that some people, such as you, try to write any kind of story. Not only are your writing skills woeful, but you also write tripe. Give it up, pal...give it up!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Why does lit keep letting these....

...."stories" in under loving wives? Just another disingenuous insertion of fetish and gay/cuck themes into "loving wives."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Put in FETISH or Gay but LW???

You are cheating the readers!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too many implausible things here

You started to loose me when you wrote that she didn't "allow" him to get dressed after catching him cheating. Unless she threw his clothes out the window, he was getting dressed. Too much embarrassment in that situation not to get dressed. And her "commanding" voice? I'm still laughing at that one. This is a supposedly successful business man. Not a three year old listening to his mommy. And the sharing at the end? Just too unbelievable. Which is what this story was - just unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It wasn't badly written

All the hater comments are quite baffling. It's quite obvious that they're simply not into the idea of cuckolding and homosexual tendencies but are apparently so bothered by it to the point that they have to attack the writing as a whole in such a vicious way. Seriously, grow up.

Perhaps it is in the wrong category, but it was a one shot that delivered on what it intended to convey.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Backfires!

- Despite her plotting and manipulating,Georgina once again lost to Anthony,BIG time!

- Anthony threw Georgina out of the room and kept Robbie for himself.All week they fucked and sucked and on the day before departure,Georgina was served with the divorce papers.

- Once home,the house was sold,assets divided and the marriage was history.Anthony,Robbie,and a sexy,young sex kitten with BIG,perfect tits moved into a luxury condo and the 3 of them shared a king-sized bed and a wild and wonderful sex life!

- Georgina was depressed not only because she'd lost to Anthony but also because how much she really loved him and missed him! (Not to mention missing the perfect sex she'd shared with him.) I n her depressed state her self-esteem was at an all-time low which led her to settle for a pudgy average-looking guy with a 4 inch pencil dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Should of Just Divoreced in The First Place

No marriage is worth this kind of revenge. He cheated, ok, either get professional help or get divorced. One or the other, nothing else!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Hey annony you insane retard!!!

It's fiction NOT REA!!!!! Wake the fuck up and go read the bible!!!

21stcv21stcvabout 4 years ago

I have only just found this story, and its author, I have read another of the author's stories which I found to be well written , well plotted and eminently readable, thank you for your time and effort in writing them both.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous