An Offer He Can't Refuse: Carlyle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sees the bright red bush and feels his erection shoving against the table. "Oh yeah."

She flips her skirt down, "Then drink your coffee like a good boy."

Mike downs the coffee and tries to get up. He has to adjust his pants quite a bit to lessen the pulsing erection. He leaves a generous tip and goes to the till. He dumps money on the counter. "Can we go now?"

"Oh, I don't need all that. It is only $5.95." She counts out the change and Mike absently shoves it in his pocket. He is racking his brain for the nearest daylight parking spot.

"Mike, thank you very much. I hope you enjoyed your lunch."

"It was delicious. Do you have to tell anyone you're going?"

"Going? Oh Mike, I'm not going anywhere."

"What?"

"Mike, I know what you want but I'm a virgin and I plan to stay one. Sorry if you got the wrong idea. You got me off wonderfully. You can come back any time. I'd love it."

"Oh Melody, come on now. You got to start some time. Why not today with a guy like me. I'll be gentle and never hurt you."

"I think you better leave, Mike. I might tell my daddy if you don't."

Mike takes off and sits in the car fuming. Damn red headed bitch! He grins, "Wow, was she ever red all over. I just might drop in here again one day." He's hard again thinking about her. He starts the car and heads out for the airport.

He pulls in at Alex Billings' office on the way to the airport. He gets the keys and is tempted to show Alex the plans but reconsiders. Too many people have already seen them and the title for the property hasn't been transferred yet. Best to wait.

He goes out to the airport and pulls up in front of the building. He takes the keys and unlocks the front door. With the plans in hand he steps inside and tries the light switch. No luck so he goes back for a flashlight from the car. He goes back inside and rolls the plans out on the counter just inside. He shines the flashlight around and into the main section of the building. There are boxes, crates and two aircraft engines on skids.

He goes to shine the flashlight on one of the engines to see what it is. He's trying to read a label when he hears a noise out front in the office area. He steps that way and his flashlight picks up the tall form of Connie. He had forgotten she was coming over. He smiles and calls, "Hi there, Connie. Stay there, it's dusty in here and probably a lot of oil spills around, too. Be right with you."

"I saw your car out front. So this is it!"

Mike comes up to her and she walks back into the office with him. The stirring of her skirt against his leg as they walk arouses him. He tries to hide it by shining the light away from himself. "It doesn't look like much now but I have great plans for this place."

"Isn't there any lights?"

Mike flicks the switch behind her.

"Did you check the breaker box?"

"Never thought of it. He traces the pipe-covered surface wiring up the wall and through the wall to the warehouse section. She goes on following him. "It doesn't make sense they wouldn't have power to move stuff in and out of here."

Mike passes large double doors still with the flashlight on the overhead wiring. He realizes she is still with him. He wonders if she still has a thing for him and feels his erection pulsing. He almost passes the breaker box. "Ah, there it is." He laughs, "You're right, the main's turned off." He flicks the main breaker on. A few lights dimly light the interior. He turns off the flashlight.

"There, that's better. There must be a lot of switches turned off yet but we have light." He looks up at her and she is staring at his pants.

She whispers, "Mike, I don't do that now. Oh god, I can't now. I'm married."

"Take it easy, it is just a reaction to being around you in the dark. It'll fade. Let's go look at those plans."

She trails along with him and says, "Do I affect you that way in the dark."

He chuckles, "You affect me that way no matter the lighting."

"Wow, it's going to be hard all the time when we work together. Can you take that?"

"I'll survive. I'll keep myself busy and it'll settle down."

She catches his arm. "Can I feel it?"

"Can I feel yours?"

"Oh, I never thought of that. Do you really want to? I'm so big now. Don't go in the light, stay here."

Mike stops.

"I couldn't help kissing you yesterday. I tasted you all night in my mind. I remember when we kissed a lot. Will you kiss me now?"

Mike gently takes her in his arms and is surprised again that her head is level with his. He kisses her gently and she moves her lips insistently on his. He moves his harder and with more passion. She mashes his and works her mouth on his holding his head in her hands. He pulls her closer and feels his erection press into her swollen belly.

She slides one hand down to fondle him. She pulls her lips free and whispers, "Where can we go?" Mike looks around in the dim light and spots the engines.

"Come." He takes her hand and leads her to an engine. He drops his pants and pulls down his shorts then tenderly sits on one of the rotary piston housings. "Come back to me and sit in my lap." She does as he says and he lifts the back of her skirt.

"Hold on." She reaches under her skirt to push her panties down then takes them off. She holds them in her hand as she backs up to sit. Mike guides her down into his lap so his erection shoves up through her pubic hair and touches her belly. She reaches down and feels it then wiggles around trying to fit it in.

Mike whispers, "Easy, my bare bottom is resting on a ribbed casing." He lets her slide over him and impale herself at her own speed. He can feel his erection pulsing inside her. He reaches around to play with her clitoris because he knows he's not going to last long. When the eruption comes he sees in his mind Melody and thinks, "Take that, my sweet red headed witch. You don't know what you missed."

"Oh Mike, I really had you aroused. My god, that feels wonderful."

"Are you close?"

"Oh yeah," she is playing with her clitoris.

He moves in her and she comes quickly. He holds her until she calms down. She offers a hand to help him up and she wipes him off with her panties. She goes to do the same with herself but Mike puts his hand on hers and takes the panties. He cleans her up with them.

He pulls up his shorts and pants. "Lets go look at those plans now."

Before they enter the light in the office she whispers. "Please don't ever tell anyone we did that. I don't know why I always do that with you. I know I shouldn't."

"You know my lips are sealed. Even Janine doesn't know about the night before you got married."

She kisses him. "I think she's getting married. She was flashing a ring around work today. I called and she told me. She told me you still make her wet though. Did you know that?"

"Yes, I know. Ken is a friend though. It would never work."

"I don't want you to ever meet my husband. I think you would like him and I'd lose you."

"Let's look at the plans."

They go into the lit office where Mike starts pointing out all the features and where everything will fit in. She grasps the ideas quickly and soon is running with him throughout the building pointing things out. He knows he has picked the right lady to head up his head office.

She looks at her watch and exclaims, "I have to run. Hubby will be home soon. When will you start working on the place?"

"Billings are supposed to start moving a lot of this stuff out of here next week. As soon as they are done I have a cleanup crew coming in. How be I call you when that's done. We will be in a lot better shape then to see where to start."

"That will be quite a while then." She sounds disappointed.

"We can meet sooner if you want."

She shakes her head. "No, it's alright. Call me when you want."

He takes her elbow and turns her to face him. She pulls away, "No, don't kiss me. I have to go." She rushes out to her car and starts it. Mike watches from the door as she opens her car door and comes running back. He smiles and prepares to kiss her as she goes rushing by him. He looks around inside and she is grabbing her soiled panties off the back of the counter.

She rushes by him back to her car and speeds away. Mike shakes his head and locks up. He climbs into his car and heads into town. He still has Melody on his mind so drives by the small café. He slows and sees that the closed sign is displayed on the door. Beside it is a placard with business hours so he pulls in to read it. It's a breakfast and lunch café only. No wonder he has never stopped here before.

He decides to put the top down since the clouds have moved aside to let the sun through. He finishes and opens the car door.

"You came back."

He looks around quick and she is by the corner of the café watching him. She has a garden hose in her hand and it appears she has been watering flowers or shrubbery by the café.

"You live here?" She nods towards the rear of the building.

"Alone?"

"With my dad." She saunters his way laying the hose down by the corner. "I like your car."

Mike clears his throat, "You missed your chance for a ride in it."

She walks her fingers along the hood. "I don't think so. Where would you have taken me?"

"To the nearest spot with some privacy."

She smiles brightly at him, "I thought so." She leans back against the car.

"Do you do that often?"

"Lean on guys cars? Nope."

"You know what I mean, I mean the cock teasing."

"Some guys call me that. I hear the rumours."

"You'll get yourself raped."

She smiles up at him, "Maybe that's what I'm waiting for."

"You crazy broad, that's not a game. You could get seriously injured or killed if that happened."

She puts her hand on his arm, "You wouldn't hurt me; you said you wouldn't."

"How many guys have you pulled that on?"

She sobers up and thinks, "Maybe a dozen."

Mike takes her arms and says earnestly, "Listen Melody, I want you to stop doing that. If you could only understand the emotions you evoke in a man. Surely you must have some idea. I could have raped you in the booth in there."

"No you couldn't. My dad was sleeping just in the kitchen. One scream and he would have come running."

"He was there? Sleeping?"

"He falls asleep after the lunch trade gets served. But he's a light sleeper."

Mike shakes her, "Wake up, Melody! If I had kissed you and pushed you down in the booth with my hand over your mouth I could have raped you and you wouldn't have stood a chance."

She glares at him, "And after I would have called out and dad would have called the police! So there!"

Mike drops his hands at his sides. "What difference would that have made? You still would have suffered the rape."

She looks up at him. "You wouldn't have raped me. I saw you were a kind man who was good looking, a workingman and honourable. I knew I could trust you."

"You have more faith in me than I have in myself."

She walks her fingers up his arm. "I thought about letting you be the first." She smiles up at him coquettishly. "I'm still thinking about it."

"Not today!" He removes her hand but holds it. "You think about it for a few weeks and when I come in again you tell me. Don't make a hasty decision and please quit doing that with guys. I'll worry about you all the time now."

"Okay, I'll only do it with my regulars."

Mike shakes his head. "I have to go. Please be careful."

"Won't you take me for a drive in your car?"

"Maybe one day. Good bye now."

She shades her eyes with one hand and waves good bye with the other as Mike drives off towards home. He only gets a few blocks when his cell phone buzzes. He pulls over as he pops it from the charger. Looking at the display he sees: "V. Summerfield -- Agassis".

"Veronica?"

"My prince."

"I didn't know you had my cell number?"

"I got it off the phone. Isn't it all right? Can you talk?"

"It's all right this time. I'm on my way home. What's up?"

"I had to hear your voice."

"Is everything all right?"

"Sure but I miss you."

"Honey, you can't just call me whenever you feel lonely. I have work to worry about and my family here. I miss you, too but I can't spend all my time doing that."

"I won't call you again."

"Don't be upset, love. Surely you understand that I have a life outside of the trips you and I take together?"

"I understand. Don't call me; I'll call you! You want me to drop everything when you call but you can't take a minute when I need to hear your voice."

Mike thinks over what she is saying. "I agree it's not fair. I can't change it. I'm here for you now."

"Are you? I guess it was a bad idea to call. I'm sorry." She hesitates, "Please call me again soon. I want to be with you."

"I'll let you know when I'm coming your way as soon as I know. That's the best I can do, love."

"You do that!" The line goes dead. Mike punches 'end' and puts the phone in the charger. He hangs up thinking of her in Sicamous hanging on his arm, her face always close to his. He knows he has a problem there because he can feel his love growing for her. He yearns to be with her, too. He sits for a few minutes thinking about her.

He drives slowly to his home in Abbotsford. Marlene has supper on cooking and is nursing Emma in the living room when he comes in. Shelly is hovering around the kitchen watching things and setting the table. He smiles at her as he comes in.

"Hi Shell, where is everybody?"

"Hi Daddy, Mom's nursing Emma and Jan's doing homework upstairs. Rick isn't home yet."

"And you're slaving in the kitchen." He hugs her shoulders to his side.

"Mom put everything on. I am just watching it that nothing boils over or burns. Did you have a good day, Daddy?"

"I had a very busy day. How was yours?"

"Meggie got her hair cut short? Do you think I'd look good with short hair?"

Mike supposes that Meggie is a friend. "You would look perfect however you did it but I like it shoulder length like you have it. It's so pretty and shining."

She shakes her golden hair. "I guess I like it, too."

Mike slips into the living room putting his briefcase by the downstairs landing. Marlene smiles, "Good afternoon, lover." She is holding the baby to her breast with one hand and working the breast with the other. "How did it go in Burnaby?"

"We have a new client." He walks around behind her and kneads her shoulders. She pushes back into his hands sighing. She looks up at him pursing her lips. Mike reaches down and kisses her. He continues with the massage.

She murmurs, "Supper won't be long now. Emma is nearly done."

"Love, do you ever chat with Brenda from Mission?"

"Bren Douglas?"

"Yeah, I think that's her. Isn't her husband a guard at the Mission institution? They were on the cruise with us?"

"Yep, that's her. I see her about once a week. She shops at Extra Foods. We often have coffee. Why?"

"What's her husband's name?"

"Cally. You remember him and Brenda, surely."

"I do but his name escaped me. Do you have her number?"

"It's in the book. I always look it up before I call her." She looks quizzically up at him.

"I want to speak with him. This new client concerns the institution." Mike gets the phone book. He looks at all the Douglas's. There are three C's but he finds Cally Douglas. He notes the number into his cell phone memory. "Do I have time to make the call before supper?"

"Sure, but make it quick."

He picks up his briefcase and goes down to the office.

Brenda answers the call. "Hi there."

"Brenda Douglas?"

"Yeah, who is this?"

"It's Mike Claymore, Marlene's husband from Abbotsford?"

"Oh, I know. Are you looking for Cally?"

"Yes, is he there?"

"Not yet. He's due home before long for supper. Shall I have him call you?"

"Would you ask him to call this evening after supper. Marlene is just putting on mine, too."

"Okay, is she right there?"

"Uh, she's nursing the baby."

Brenda laughs, "How does she do that, nurse the baby and put on supper at the same time?"

Mike laughs, "Our oldest daughter is actually setting the table until she's finished with the baby."

"Okay Mike, I'll tell him. Bye."

"Bye Brenda."

Mike goes upstairs and Marlene is just putting Emma in her playpen. "That was a short call. Wasn't he home?"

"Nope, Brenda's giving him the message. He'll call me later."

They go together to the kitchen as Rick comes in the side door. Marlene looks at Mike and nods towards Rick hurrying upstairs to wash his hands for supper. Mike nods acknowledgement. "I'll speak to him after supper."

Everyone gathers around for family supper and the usual hubbub. Marlene is always happy when Mike is home for supper. She watches all her family proudly.

After supper Rick goes to his room to do homework. The girls help their mother do up dishes and Shelly slips off to do hers. Jan lounges around on the couch with her mother and dad watching TV. They play with Emma in the living room as well.

When the phone rings Mike gets it. He carries the portable phone downstairs with him to the office and lifts the phone on his desk before he clicks the portable off. "Okay Cally, I'm in the office. What I wanted to ask you about is some scuttlebutt. What's the deal on Caprioni's death?"

"Food poisoning, Mike. He was one of the cooks and he saved some seafood in one of the fridges. I guess it was tainted. He ate some of it and we shipped him down to the hospital fast when he went down sick. It was later that night he croaked. It surprised everyone. Even the doc didn't figure he was that bad."

"Who did the autopsy?"

"I'm not sure there was one. The doc here signed the death warrant."

"Can you find out for me if there was an autopsy done and if he had any enemies inside?"

"I can keep my ears open. I can't read confidential files or anything like that. Why you checking on him, if I might ask?"

"I've been hired to find out if there might have been foul play. Please keep that to yourself."

"Yeah, no problem Mike. If I hear anything I'll call you."

"Thanks buddy, I owe you."

"Hey, do you guys still play bridge?"

Mike chuckles, "Only at home. We have a new baby, Cally."

He laughs, "Oh yeah, she was pregnant on the cruise. I forgot."

"If you have a night off, give us a call and come on over. I know Marlene and Brenda would like that."

"Okay Mike, we might do that.

"Take care then, buddy."

Mike hangs up and makes a note, 'tainted seafood'. He goes through his research books looking for the ones he used with the 'poison mushroom' case. He recalls reading about tainted seafood in them.

He calls Trudy. "Love, can you get me in to MMSI?"

"I'm way ahead of you, I have the forms here. I contacted the Warden and told him we were conducting a private investigation for the brother of the deceased. He wants to co-operate in any way he can and had his secretary fax me the forms we will need to fill out. Of course we have to run our findings by him before we can use them. That's the price we pay."

"Okay, how soon can we get in there? Has the scene been protected? Have they got..."

"Mike, it's all been checked. The scene is still part of the Correctional Service's investigation and said to be intact. We can take the forms over tomorrow and do a check then. What would you do without me?"

"A lot of muddling around?"

"You got that right! I'm going with you. No arguments this time."

"Hon, you might be pregnant. You don't want to jeopardise that for some clue chasing with me."

"I'm not. I had a brief period early this week. It wasn't much but I decided to take the test. It came back negative. I guess I'm not nursing Sam enough now to hold off my periods. It looks like they're starting again."

1...56789...30