An Offer He Can't Refuse: Carlyle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's particularly aware of the cool air on his wet piss hard on. He smiles as he realizes she has been rubbing him in her sleep again. She's sleeping with her head on his chest and her breasts mashed between them. Her pelvis is against his while one leg is thrown over him

He runs his hands lightly down her back slowly and she undulates in her sleep rubbing him with her wet vulva. He smiles and looks at his watch. He thinks that the children will be up before long so if he wants to make love they better get to it. He wants to make love with her very much. He puts some pressure on her tailbone as he moves his hips to purposely rub her.

She moans and stretches out her arms breathing deeply. She pulls in her arms suddenly and pushes her self up to sit up and engulf him. "Oh lover!" She wiggles her bottom; "Good morning, sweetheart."

He reaches up to play with her breasts and they leak some but she squirms on him and bounces. He sits up and lifts his legs so he can bend his knees. He raises himself and her up so he bends her back and hunches between her legs as her shoulders touch the bottom of the bed. He sets a steady rhythm of driving into her this way until she cries out and he lets her ass down on the bed to drive in deep and come with her.

He slips out and hops out of bed heading for the shower. "Well hi there, what are you doing up?" Emma is hanging on to the rail of her crib watching them and she is chewing on the top rail. Mike looks back, "Could she be teething already?"

Marlene pulls a pillow under her ass to elevate it and mumbles, "She could be. She's almost eight months." She relaxes picturing in her mind the little sperm swimming up through her cervix into her womb and looking for that egg.

Mike scratches his head in the bathroom. He mutters, "If I didn't know better I would swear she's trying to get pregnant. I know she said she's still on her pills." He takes his shower and shaves. When he comes out she still has the pillow under her and is sleeping. He pulls on shorts and socks; then plays his fingers up the inside of her thighs. She smiles but sleeps on. He grins over at Emma and she screws up her face.

On her first cry Marlene is struggling up to her feet. Mike pulls on his slacks and finds a fresh cream coloured shirt. He slips into patent leather shoes and pulls out a smart business jacket. Marlene is back from the washroom with Emma at her breast. "Wow! You look spiffy. Who you going after today? Janine's out of commission now?"

"Got an appointment with a high class law firm in Burnaby this morning. Says he has a high priced client that needs my help."

"Oh, the one that shrimp said called."

"You know you shouldn't call her that. How would you feel if she called you stretch?"

"How be I call her the blonde bitch? Maybe I should call her the fucking home wrecker? Would that be better?"

"Marlene, please. You know you like her a lot. Can't you have a little respect for her?"

"I do. I only call her shrimp."

"I'm going to check on the kids." Mike steps out of the bedroom and notices Rick's bed is empty. He goes downstairs to find Rick and Shelly in the kitchen with Jan. Shelly is making breakfast of cereal and milk. Rick is putting on coffee. He notices the sandwiches on the counter and smiles at Shelly.

"You kids have everything under control, I see. Thank you all."

Rick mutters, "You and Mom were busy. I told the girls to be quiet."

"Thanks Rick. That reminds me, you and I have to have a chat."

"When Dad?"

"Maybe this evening."

"Do you want me to come home early from Julie's?"

"That might be a good idea."

"Okay, Dad."

Marlene comes down in her robe and checks what the kids are up to. She thanks Shelly while carrying Emma. Mike says, "My appointment is for ten so I better get going. I won't be in for lunch so see you at supper time."

"Okay lover." She kisses him and goes to put Emma in her playpen. Mike goes to the office and gets his briefcase. He makes sure he has the plans for the new offices in it then comes back upstairs. He bids her good-bye and heads out for Burnaby.

It's raining and the freeway is crowded. He wishes he had said eleven instead of ten. Nine is the real crush but ten is the ones waiting till after the real crush. It's heavy going but he pulls into the mall and searches for the office by nine fifty. It's hidden away in an enclave near the mall offices. He steps inside at two minutes to ten.

"Are you Mr. Claymore?

He notices the receptionist behind a phoney palm. "Yes ma'am."

"Please go right in."

"Uh, which door?"

"The small boardroom, the one on the far right." Mike points and she nods. He steps over and opens the door a crack.

She says behind him, "Go in, go in! They are waiting for you."

Mike shrugs and steps through the door into a room the size of a swimming pool. There is a long table down the length of the room around which he could imagine fifty people gathering. In the shadows at the far end sits an older thin man flanked by two other solid looking business types. A woman is by his elbow with a pen and pad.

Directly in front of Mike is a well dressed partially balding man of about forty-five who holds out his hand to him. Beside him is a younger man in slick clothes that makes Mike think of a Rocker. Mike advances to take the balding man's hand. "Mike Claymore, sir."

"Very punctual, young man. I am Keith Brand. I am the one who called you." They shake hands as he turns to the man beside him. "This is Luigi Caprioni. He is here to speak with you. Please take a seat. He indicates the one across from where he is standing. Mike glances down the long table at the others but no one says anything so he takes a pad and pen from his briefcase and sits down. He feels very uncomfortable. He knows the other man's name by reputation. Luigi Caprioni is reputed to be a hit man for 'the family' in Vancouver's east end. Luigi sits across from him on the lawyer's right hand.

The balding lawyer speaks bending over some papers on the table, "I will let Mr. Caprioni start by explaining the details."

"Yeah, its simple enough. My brother's croaked. I need you to find the prick that did him in."

The lawyer clears his throat; "I think it might be better if I explained." He glances down the table and Mike turns in time to see the older thin man wave the fingers on one hand by his head. Mike thinks, "Whew! I guess we know who's in charge here." He looks back to the lawyer.

"Very well, Mr. Luigi has a brother named Carlyle who he was close with. It has been reported that the brother died the other night at Mission Medium Security Institution (MMSI) of apparent food poisoning. Mr. Luigi is not satisfied with that finding. He fears his brother has fallen prey to foul play."

Luigi speaks up, "Hey, not jest me. Da whole family all tinks that."

Brant looks down the table and gets a nod. "Very well, more than just Mr. Luigi feels foul play might have been involved. It is their wish that you find out the truth in this matter."

Mike jots in his pad. "Why was your brother in the slammer?"

"Hey, I like you. You know da lingo."

"So what was the beef?"

"Twenty-five with no parole. He made a mistake. Jeeez!"

"A costly one, eh?"

"He was doing A-OK in there. Got his self a trade even. Carly was a chef! Can ya beat that? A chef!"

"How come he was in medium?"

"He was a good boy, what d'ya think!"

Mike writes on the pad. "He was Carlyle Caprioni?"

"Yeah"

"I though you boys were all down east."

"Yeah, I got a rep? You know about me, eh?"

"I've been there."

"I'm sorry about your brother, sir. I'm afraid I can't take your case. Please understand it is no reflection on you. I have a partner and investors who are not as understanding as myself. I am also in negotiations to expand my business and could not afford the bad publicity that might come from this case. I am a small frog in a big puddle, you understand?"

"Now you listen, sad sack. I bin checkin round and you're da best. You gonna do da job."

Mike puts his pad in his briefcase, tucks his pen in his pocket and stands up. "I don't think we have anything further to discuss. Good day." Mike glances down the table and nods.

The thin man raises his hand moving his fingers. He speaks slowly in a near whisper, "Mr Claymore, the family want you to do this."

Mike nods respectfully and says, "You heard my words; I am not in a position to work for you. No disrespect intended."

The flick of the fingers and the dry voice, "None taken." He nods for Mike to come closer. Mike goes about half way down the table watching the two burly men on either side of him. "You know who I am?"

"I think so, sir."

"Just so there is no mistake, I am Joseph DiMartino. Our family have foresworn to care for the Caprioni brothers while they visit with us from the east. It behoves us to find the truth in this matter. Wouldn't you do that for a guest?" Mike nods.

Joseph spreads his hands a few inches over the table while shrugging indicating 'so what is the problem'?

"I understand your situation, sir. It is my situation I must cover." He shrugs.

Joseph smiles. "Then it is not a problem. I give you the Billings building at the airport if you do this for me. We are generous to our friends, Mr. Claymore."

"I can't do that. I have my stated fee plus expenses."

"Good. That's agreeable to us. I like a man of principles, sir."

Mike holds up a hand, "But I jeopardise all that if I become involved in this affair."

He speaks so low Mike has to strain his ears to hear. "You lose all that if you don't, Mr. Claymore."

"That sounds remarkably like a threat, sir."

Again he shrugs and spreads his hands above the table, "Not at all, a simple statement of fact. If you leave now you will find Mr. Billings is no longer in business tomorrow morning and the building is not for sale. It is just business, sir."

"I can survive without it."

"True, so true. There are other business pressures that might not be so easy to survive. Let's be friends and find out the truth. This path is better for us all."

Mike knows he's right. He hates to admit it. "Perhaps you're right. I may have been hasty. I will find you the truth."

Joseph slowly bows his head dismissing him. He speaks slowly in his low voice to Luigi, "See, Mr. Claymore is a reasonable man. He will find us the truth."

Mike backs toward the door. "Who do I contact for further clarification of details."

Behind him the lawyer says, "You will direct any questions to the family through me. Is there anything more you need at this time?"

Mike shakes his head. "Nothing I can think of. I'll have to research this out and get back to you."

"You will find your retainer in your account, Mr. Claymore. It's in the business account in Chilliwack. Have a good day, sir."

Mike doesn't know what to do so he turns and leaves. In the outer office he sighs and realises his back has been sweating. He leaves without a word to the receptionist. As he gets in the car he looks at his watch. The meeting was only three quarters of an hour but he feels like it was a year. He starts the car and heads straight down Boundary for the freeway. He detours into McDonald's near the freeway.

He jumps out of the car and runs into the washroom to puke in the toilet. He pisses and flushes it. He goes out and gets a large coke and downs half of it in one gulp. He sighs.

Back in the car he finishes the coke and chucks the cup in the garbage bin as he leaves the lot. He takes the turn for the freeway and is soon heading east. He dials his cell phone. It rings twice and he hears Anna Nesbitt's voice. "Where is Trudy, Anna? It's Mike." Anna is the new housekeeper Trudy has hired to take Carol's place since she sold them the house and went to Australia to visit relatives.

"She went tearing out of here about half an hour ago. I think she said she was going to the bank, sir."

"Does she have her cell phone?"

"I imagine. She keeps it in her purse. I remember she took that."

"Okay, thanks Anna. I'll try her on that."

"Good day sir."

He pulls over on the shoulder and dials her cell phone number. "Hi love."

"Don't you hi love me, what the hell is going on? I get a call from my friend at the bank that someone has put a hundred thousand smackers in our account and I check it out. It's no mistake; it's real! What's going on?"

"It's a retainer for a client."

"A retainer? It's one hundred thousand dollars! Who do you have to kill for that?"

"I have to find a killer?"

"Where you going to look, in freakin Africa?"

"Settle down, I need you to get me all the background on the victim. Have you got a pencil?"

"Hold on." He waits a few minutes. "Okay, go ahead."

"Okay, the victim's name is Carlyle Caprioni."

The phone is quiet for a moment. "Caprioni? Don't I know that name?"

"I don't know, check out the eastern seaboard. I think the family comes from around New York."

"Oh my God, the family? He's Mafia! Oh shit! What's this all about, Mike?"

"Just get me all you can. You might check his brother at the same time. That's Luigi Caprioni."

"Oh God, Mike. You know it's dangerous even trying to get information on these people. I'll do what I can."

"I think you'll get co-operation if you tell your contacts we are working for Joseph DiMartino. Don't bandy that around too much."

"Shit! Shit! Shit! I hope you know what you're doing!"

"I didn't have a choice. He made me an offer I couldn't refuse." Mike laughs.

"I'm glad you find it funny. I sure as hell don't!"

"Do you want to bow out on this one? I can muddle my way through on it, I guess."

"No Mike, I'm with you through thick and thin. I'll do it."

"You're sure?"

"Don't insult me! I'm behind you and always have been. You're my life, darling. I'll get the info."

"Okay, be careful. You mean the world to me, as well."

"They'll never know I even checked on them."

"That's my girl."

"What time are you coming home tomorrow?"

"Uh, after lunch, I think. If anything else comes up, I'll let you know."

"Okay, I miss you."

"I love you.

"Hurry home."

"I will."

"Love ya."

"Hang up!"

She giggles and hangs up.

Mike laughs and pulls back out onto the freeway. It's nearly noon when he gets into town. He debates about going home for lunch but he did tell Marlene he wouldn't be in. He decides to pull in at a café. He picks a small one that he hasn't been in before.

When he steps in the door he is sure fate sent him here. He literally bumps into a sweet redhead rushing across the room with a meal on a platter. He bounces back and catches the platter in mid-air. He bows and places it in her hands. She smiles the brightest smile he has seen all day. "I'm Mike, at your service." He bows and she laughs a tinkling sound in the small room. She rushes off with the platter.

Mike watches her curvy figure and almost whistles out loud. He judges her to be in her early twenties. He finds himself wondering if her hair is red all over. He would almost guess it was by her complexion. He is smitten and finds a seat in a corner not far from the counter where he can talk to her.

"So, are you a juggler?" She smiles brightly as she asks.

"What's the special of the day... other than you?"

She chuckles, "Oh you smoothie! The meat loaf is good or if you want something lighter the cook makes a great omelette."

"I think I'll go with the omelette. Have you been working here long?"

"Just since I grew up. My dad owns the place. Anything to drink?"

"Coffee but not now. I like it hot after I eat. You have a beautiful smile."

She blushes. "Coffee later; I'll keep you in mind."

She goes off behind the counter and places the order though a pass through window. She peeks back at Mike and grins before turning away real fast. Mike winks as he sees the smile and thinks, "Oh wow, I'm gonna find out if she has red hair all over."

She comes back with a glass of water and cutlery. As she lays out his cutlery she leans against his arm. "Oh, I'm sorry."

Mike grins, "I'm not."

She blushes and giggles. "You are quick."

"Do you work all day?"

She crosses her arms over her breasts, "Nope, I'm off right after the dinner trade."

"And what time is that?"

She looks around at the clock. "Any time now."

"Would you like to go for a drive?"

"Where?"

"Does it matter?"

"Oh." She blushes again. "I have to get your omelette."

Mike surveys her curvy rear end as she goes. He can feel an instant reaction in his crotch. He wiggles his bottom moving his pants so the erection isn't so obvious.

She sits the plate in front of him pressing against his arm again. She glances down in his lap and grins. "Here's your lunch."

"Thank you. Will you go with me?"

"Tell me where?"

"Where ever you want to go."

"Really?" She leans harder on his arm knocking his fork in his lap. She reaches down and catches it up letting her fingers trail along the hard ridge in his pants. His reaction is a pulse that makes the tent in his pants move nearly an inch. She rushes off again.

He eats in misery wanting nothing more then to grab her and carry her away. She comes and sits across from him. Mike tries to eat.

"What's your name?"

"Melody."

"That's a lovely name. I like it." He feels her toes creeping up his leg. "I like you." Her foot is nearly in his lap. He looks around but all the customers have left. He looks at the pass through. No one is in sight.

He smiles at her and puts his hand on her leg. He caresses it up to her knee under the table. She pushes her bottom ahead in the seat so he can reach up farther and he complies. He knows he is only about an inch from her vulva but he can't reach farther. He caresses the inside of her other leg and she spreads then apart scrunching down in the seat so he can just touch her panties and feel the ridge of her labia.

She sits up in the seat and gets up. Smiling she comes around the table and slides in next to him pushing him over. Mike looks again at the pass through as she pulls up her skirt so he can see her panties. Red hair peeks out at him from around the hem. He places a hand on her thigh and slides it to cover her vulva. He puts pressure on it and moves the hand slowly to work her opening.

Her eyes get big and she reaches into his lap to open his fly. His shorts tent up out of the opening. She gets that dreamy look in her eyes as she runs her hand down over it. Mike feels the fluids slicking her panties as he peeks again at the pass through. He looks at the table to see if there is clearance to move her into his lap. He rubs her wet panties and slides a finger under the edge of them. Coating his fingers he moves them to find her clitoris. She spreads her legs more for him and he can hear her breathing coming fast.

She finds the slit in his shorts and lets him pop free. Mike looks around quick. "We should get out of here."

"Mmm, you haven't finished your dinner." She moves her bottom on his fingers and he finds her clitoris then rubs around it. She wiggles her bottom faster clutching his arm. He plays with her faster and she lets a little squeal out of her. She buries her face in his arm and goes rigid. She whimpers in a muffled voice, "Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh fuck!"

She slips from the seat and goes rushing to the washroom. Mike looks around and quickly tucks himself inside his pants with enormous difficulty. He waits for her and soon starts eating again.

She puts a cup of coffee in front of him. "Do you still need something hot after you eat?"

"Oh hell with the coffee, lets get out of here."

"Now, now, don't get impatient." She wags her finger at him with a grin. She winks and lifts her skirt to show she has no panties on now. "You still want this, don't you?"

1...45678...30