All Comments on 'An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 03'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Hope she rides his cock with her pussy next time. That was so hot, but wish it was with pussy not ass lol

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

If I could rate this 10 stars I would!! Awesome fucking series. As these chapters are published only a few days apart and seeing each one is at least 4 pages long, I assume that you wrote the entire series beforehand. I wish more authors would do that. It's so frustrating to read a hot first chapter and then wait weeks or months for the next chapter to come through. Thank you, ZZ, for being considerate of your readers and also for being a really fucking good writer.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 9 years ago
Unbelievably hot

This was so fucking hot...every line is sheer poetry. I cannot wait for chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
really fucking hot!

he will be ready for her beautiful pussy if she fucks him like that he'll knock her up in no time maybe shelly will come back and all three will ride the wild horse. keep on trucking tenbears43

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrabout 9 years ago
Don't stop here

If there is no chapter 4, I will be disappointed. To me, it is not done until he gets to fuck her pussy.

This, however, was a great chapter even if I'm not that into anal. You are a talented writer and mom/son is missing those these days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
an excellent continuation

But young Mike isn't done yet. To fuck your mother up the ass is only human. But to fuck her up her warm wet ever-loving cunt is truly divine. Time for Mike to blow his young balls up the same cunt he came out of and to realize every young motherfucker's fondest dream. To fuck a baby up where he was once a baby.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 9 years ago

Absolutely amazing story - simply the best! I so hope Mike gets the chance to breed his Mom, it's his real reward for all the hard work he's put in, both at school and in his Mom's bed!

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLabout 9 years ago
Motherfucker..

Good one breed that mommy bitch...

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLabout 9 years ago
Smoking Fetish

Mom needs to smoke cigarettes as a good faith token of her taboo.. Perhaps a nice pee drinking orgy with the son's friends will really prove her perversion Grrrrrrrrr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story

An excellent reward system. Tremendous results can be achieved by open minded moms.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So yummy!

A wonderful part of this story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
he can keep cummingbin her ass over and over

she loves him in her ass

Jjdoesit1Jjdoesit1over 5 years ago
Great work

Well done. Definitely had me on the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW

Heck if More mothers did this ... I wonder how many 4.0 students we would have

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it

Anal with mom really is hot

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Wwwooowww...no comments about the 'anal' stuff...I reckon the naysayers actually read the disclaimer at the start, and moved on.

ZZ, you are moving this at just the right pace, Julia and Mike are exploring and coming to terms with each other, want to ramp up to the next level...

Five Stars...πŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹...this is Hot!Hot!Hot! Now, on to the next chapter!

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

EXCELLENT!!! ⭐⭐🌟⭐⭐ πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’›.

This story has been paced beautifully with extremely well crafted erotic passages, I hope that you do not ruin an excellent story by increasing the pace at which this tale has unfolded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

was loving up to this point, but anal really killed the vibe. stopping here.

Sir_GaloisSir_Galois7 months ago

Big fan of your stuff. Wild to me the most recent comment at the time I’m posting this said β€œanal really killed the vibe.” I completely disagree. Loved this one.

Assmaster19832Assmaster198325 months ago

Nothing but the best from you ZZ. This is so hot πŸ”₯πŸ’―, I really enjoyed it. Anal is just so sweet, sweet beyond words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....