An Offer Kristi Can't Refuse

Story Info
Alyssa tempts Kristi with the offer of her first threesome.
1.6k words
4.65
8.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kristi444
Kristi444
245 Followers

Well, this is a bit of a new one for me. A story about a hypothetical or theoretical event that hasn't yet occurred. I have no idea how this one is going to go, but I selfishly wanted to commit this moment to print so I might look back on it some day in the not so distant future. I know the Literotica audience may not respond as enthusiastically as for some of my previous stories, which have all been based on events that had actually occurred, but here goes anyway. A gal can be selfish every once in a while, so on goes my "precog" hat as I look forward to what may come.

For those who have followed my life as told through my stories here, you may remember that I am in a relationship with an amazing and exciting woman named Alyssa. We've been together nearly a year (I mark the time of our "going public" between Thanksgiving and Christmas in 2021 as an attempt to normalize our relationship for my typically judgmental family ahead of the holidays to avoid the predictable drama. It mostly worked). We've spent the past year together growing closer, and for me at least, experiencing life, passion and intimacy on a whole new level. Seeing her name on my cell phone is still enough to give me the butterflies. She's wonderful.

Alyssa was/is my first bisexual relationship, and at times I have felt like I am in a perpetual state of catching up to where she is, confidence-wise and experience-wise. I was in a 15-year marriage that felt stale by year three. By comparison, Alyssa has so many more experiences and the well earned self-assurance that comes with it. She makes it sound so ho-hum or easy when she regales me with tales of past adventures. Listening to her talk sometimes feels like a Penthouse Forum letter (do they still have those?) and I just usually respond by staring, mouth agape. We'll be cutting veggies and chatting before dinner, and something will harken to a past adventure and cause her to casually blurt out things like, "oh, did I ever tell you I once gave a blowjob in the back of a taxi in New York while the driver watched?" Goodness, Alyssa, well now you did!

She's so much more open than me, so less confined by the synthetic and claustrophobic norms of society. She lives her life in a way I had previously only fantasized about, and I love and respect her so much for it. Now, and I hope for the foreseeable future, I am happily along for the ride. I have fallen in love with someone I look upon as a hero in so many ways. I consider myself so lucky.

Alyssa, as you may remember from previous stories, is a "talker." And during moments of intimacy, even more so. She knows how to push my buttons, and how to help me push hers. During the past year, we've had so many conversations about past lovers, experiences, and unfulfilled fantasies. The unfulfilled ones mostly belong to me, I'm afraid. But she has such a knack for turning my "wish list" into something that catches fire in the moment. She knows, for instance, I've never had a threesome, so on one occasion when we were sailing together with two of her male friends (A Day on the Water with my Baby) she embellished an experience we shared by weaving her friends into the story, almost as if they were there with us. Alyssa and I were alone below deck, but listening to her scalding words as we had sex felt as if I had legitimately experienced multiple partners for the first time. She's that good at it.

On another occasion (Alyssa's New Toy for Kristi) she boldly challenged me to admit as we were having sex that I (in her words) "missed cock." I did nervously admit it to her, at which point she slipped on a strap-on toy and proceeded to make me climax so hard it felt like an out-of-body experience. It's just this way she has--and I love her so much for it. She's in my head, always. 

After a year of feeling me out around the edges, we had a conversation about a week ago that is still screaming in my head like a siren. We were joking around about what to get who Christmas presents--friends, siblings, aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews--a list that never seems to end. I remarked, "don't get me anything expensive this year," as the high dollar amounts totaled in my head. She had a very mischievous half smile when she responded, "I'll bet I can get you the best present you ever got--for free."

Color me intrigued.

I giggled a bit and she teased some more, but eventually, as she nestled up against me, my back to the kitchen cabinets, her heavy breasts mashing mine, she elaborated. "How would you feel if I invited someone over to play with us one night?" She prevented my immediate response by opening her mouth over mine and cupping my breast, gently strumming my nipple over the fabric of my tee with her thumb. I didn't know how I felt, honestly. Aroused, yes, but suddenly self conscious and jealous. Who did she have in mind? I knew she had dated other women before me, and I was not at all prepared to cross that line in any way. She sensed my reservation even as I melted into our kiss.

"This is all for you, Kristi," she whispered as her hand slid from my breast to between my thighs, causing me to sigh and pant with the rhythm of her gentle caresses. I was breathing faster, but couldn't talk, so Alyssa filled the silence.

"I know a lot of cute guys who wouldn't pass up the chance to be with someone as beautiful as you, Kristi." Oh my god, a guy? For me? With Alyssa? Her hand unclasped the top of my jeans and I heard my zipper slip down. I was panting harder and squirming as her fingers slid inside my panties in a soft, easy circular motion. I still hadn't answered, but my wetness surely gave me away.

"Who?" was all I could manage, as I felt one, then more of her fingers penetrate me as she peeled my jeans down my hips. How on Earth was I supposed to actually think in this state?

"Mark? John?" she began, whispering the names of the two sexy young men who sailed with us a few months previous. "One of your friends?" With every name or offering, her fingers plunged inside me a little faster. From previous conversations, she knows I hooked up with a former co-worked a few years ago, named Nick (Two Friends, Single Again), who I am still in touch with from time to time. "Would it excite you to suck Nick's cock again, Kristi?" Oh fuck, what was she doing to me?

But she was only getting warmed up. "Didn't he cum in your face, Kristi?" He had, and she knew it, and her fingers never stopped pistoning inside me as she whispered. "Aren't you curious what it would feel like....if he came all over these?" With that, she practically tore my top off my body, exposing my plump tits to her tantalizing kisses. I was panting, and I needed to climax. But she still wasn't done.

With one hand, she released my breast and tore off her own top, and my eyes gorged hungrily on her enormous tits as she fingered me harder and faster. "Kristi--don't you want to watch Nick cum all over--these?" Somehow I never pieced all the pieces together, and could barely fathom the notion of Alyssa playing with Nick...with me...much mess to the point of her causing him to ejaculate all over her perfect H-cup breasts. "Fuck I want it," was all I could choke out as our worlds seemed to collide and my orgasm hit me like a truck. There were so many waves to this screaming climax, I was actually unsure it would ever end.

"I know you do, Kristi," she was relentless now, and it felt like her entire hand was pushing inside me as my body spasmed and bucked. What she said next almost caused me to seize. "Kristi, I'll let you fuck any man...I'll even fuck him for your pleasure. I'll do anything to make you love me forever."

(I'm certain you can't tell, so I'll admit I just had to take a break from typing to make myself cum.)

She meant it. We had insanely intimate and intense sex for the next hour, but when we were winded and laying in each others' arms, she reiterated her offer. My mind was such a jumble, we were not able to actually resolve anything, and I think she understood this was a leap I could never take spontaneously. She's giving me time to think. About who, about what. All of it. She knows me so well. My heart is pounding. Is this actually going to happen?

There are very few people, especially men, I would ever even imagine broaching this subject with, so I am sure I am going to have to do a bit more thinking. I am also not exactly comfortable with Alyssa picking one of her friends. And, still a very private person, not to mention a public school teacher, I am not in love with the notion of rumors starting, so...I'm honestly not sure where that leaves me. 

But the truth is, whether we go through with this or not (and I can't believe I am leaning towards DOING it), it still leaves me with the most wonderful, sexiest, most incredible girlfriend in the entire world. Even if nothing more happens on this front, that's not a terribly bad place to be.

So, my devoted Lit fans. Advice? Comments? I wrote this with the hopes that you might actually lend your perspective in my comments (or in private). Thank you all...I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. Hopefully, it's the first chapter of something very special.

Kristi444
Kristi444
245 Followers