An Offering for Aphrodite Pt. 03

Story Info
Evangeline is left frustrated after her night with Aphrodite.
2.9k words
4.69
6.5k
9
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EMScarlett
EMScarlett
101 Followers

The next morning, Evangeline woke from yet another broken night of sleep. Her brain felt foggy, and she struggled to keep her eyes open as she put her alarm on snooze one more time. She needed to get some sleep. The dreams she'd been having over the last couple of weeks were leaving her feeling constantly tired. And constantly horny.

With hazy visions of last night's dream still in her mind, Evangeline reached down between her parted thighs and slipped a hand into her cotton panties. She gasped with surprise as she felt how soaked she was, wondering if she'd ever been this wet before. Her pussy felt oversensitive, and just the slightest touch made her moan. Knowing that she didn't have long before she'd have to get up for work, she rubbed frantically at her clit, desperate to find quick relief from the need left behind by her erotic dreams of Goddess Aphrodite. She moaned breathlessly as the pleasure built and built, almost reaching the peak of orgasm that she needed so badly.

Tormented by images from her dream of the Goddess touching her and bringing her the most intense orgasms, Evangeline rubbed harder and faster. Her body trembled with a need to experience the pleasure that she'd had in her nightly visitation from Aphrodite, but no matter what she did with her fingers, an orgasm eluded her. Frustration swirled within her, causing desperate little whimpers to spill from her lips. Her body tensed, so ready for the rush of pleasure to consume her, but it never came.

When the alarm rang out once more, Evangeline growled with frustration and threw her phone across the room. She pushed back the bed covers and stood up, licking at the wetness that coated her fingers to clean them. The taste of her unsated desire caused her body to vibrate with desperate need, and she felt like she could scream.

Even though it was time for her to get in the shower, she figured there was no reason she couldn't try again there. But maybe she needed something more than just her fingers to find relief. Opening her bedside table, Evangeline pulled a suction dildo out of the drawer. Just holding the toy cock in her hand created a quiver of longing between her thighs.

Once in the bathroom, she turned on the shower and then perched on the edge of the sink while she waited for the water to heat up. With a tenderness that she really didn't feel in that moment, Evangeline ran the head of the dildo along her wet folds, and her pussy clenched in anticipation of being filled. Maybe that was why she hadn't been able to cum in bed. Perhaps she had rushed things, and she just needed to let the anticipation build a little more before she tried again. So she teased herself with the dildo, making herself ache desperately to feel it deep within her. The head of the toy grew slicker each time she passed it over her pussy lips, making her squirm as the need to be fucked became more intense. But she held back, wanting to wait until she was in the shower before she finally allowed herself the sensation of being filled.

Evangeline put her free hand under the spray of water to find that it was the perfect temperature. She stepped into the shower, letting out a contented little sound as the water washed over her, the heat soothing her aching body after what felt like a very restless night. After a few moments, she attached the dildo to the shower wall with the suction cup. Tugging on it slightly, she made sure it was secure before turning around and reaching down between her thighs to guide the head of the toy cock to her entrance.

With as much patience as she could muster given the intensity of her need, Evangeline pushed herself onto the toy, taking it within herself with a delicious slowness that forced a long moan from her lips. Being filled with the dildo felt like heaven while the need between her thighs was raging out of control. Once the toy cock was fully seated inside her, she had to fight the primal desire to fuck it hard.

Evangeline rocked back and forth as slowly as she could, bending at the waist as she pushed back onto the dildo. She let out a whimper as she clenched tighter around it and gripped it within her. Just the slow rhythm of that gentle fucking had her breathless and trembling, desperate to reach her own climax. With one hand, she reached down between her thighs to circle fingertips over her clit. It felt as though she was right on the edge, and she rubbed faster, moaning out under the spray of hot water. But her orgasm still stayed just out of reach. The frustration of being so close but unable to get the relief she needed so badly had her close to tears.

Giving up for now, Evangeline stepped away from the shower wall, allowing the dildo to slip free from her aching core. With trembling hands, she washed her hair and body, washing between her legs as quickly as she could to stop the need from growing any worse than it already was. She honestly wasn't sure how much more frustration she could take today.

Once she was out of the shower, she dried her hair with a towel before securing the long locks on the top of her head in a messy bun. Looking at herself in the mirror, Evangeline sighed. She did not know why she wasn't able to cum today, and even through the feelings of need, she was concerned about that. But she had run out of time, and she needed to get to work.

She made her way down the hallway to her bedroom and took a quick look through her wardrobe. Evangeline was a waitress in a small café, so she didn't need to dress formally for work. She selected a lilac summer dress with spaghetti straps, which was just long enough that the hemline brushed against her knees. It was comfortable and would help to keep her cool as she moved in and out of the hot kitchen all day.

The walk to the café was short but refreshing, with a gentle breeze that helped Evangeline regain her composure after all the frustration she'd felt that morning, so that she felt at least a little more human when she had to face the first customers who arrived for breakfast. She pasted a smile on her face and engaged in friendly banter with everyone who came in, listening carefully as they placed their orders, and even chatting as normal to her colleagues during the rare quiet moments. That morning was as busy as always, with a steady stream of people wanting breakfast, then brunch, and then the lunchtime rush. The almost constant flow of customers kept Evangeline busy and kept her attention away from the heat emanating from her core. In fact, she'd almost forgotten about the irritating start to her morning by the time the café was filled with lunchtime customers.

At 2pm, the crowd was thinning a little and Evangeline was cleaning the empty tables when she heard a woman clearing her throat behind her.

"Excuse me. May I have a seat, please?"

The woman's voice was soft and sweet, and Evangeline felt a little shiver of longing run down her spine to ignite the fire between her thighs once more. She forced her lips into a smile before turning around in an attempt to hide how flustered she felt at hearing the other woman's voice. But the way she reacted to the voice was nothing compared to how her body reacted when Evangeline turned to face the beautiful woman.

The other woman had long red hair that flowed down almost to her waist, and she was dressed casually in a pink t-shirt and blue jeans that clung tightly to the most sumptuous curves Evangeline had ever seen. She tried her best not to stare, but given the level of arousal she'd been feeling all day, she failed in that mission.

Evangeline watched as plump lips painted a vivid crimson curled up at the corners, seeing the redhead's amusement at her flustered state.

"Ummm, I'm sorry. How can I help you, Miss?"

She felt heat flood her face, and she was certain that she must be blushing as bright as a beacon as she waited for the other woman to reply.

"I asked if I may have a seat, please. Preferably one where I can sit and watch you while you work. Few cafes offer such pretty things for customers to look at."

A whimper escaped Evangeline, and she tried to hide it with a small cough, but judging by the way the redhead flashed a wide smile, she guessed she hadn't been too successful. Not only was this woman beautiful, but she was obviously flirting too, and it took a few moments for Evangeline to process the simple request.

"Oh... ummm... of course. Follow me, please, Miss."

Evangeline led the customer to an empty table near the window. From that vantage point, the other woman would have the perfect view out the window and an unobstructed view of the entire café. Knowing that such a stunning looking woman would want to watch her made Evangeline feel self-conscious and beautiful all at the same time, and the sudden return of her need at full force made it difficult for her to think straight.

Once the woman was seated, Evangeline passed her a menu with a trembling hand. "Please look through this and I will be back in a few minutes to take your order."

The redhead smiled and gave a gentle nod before turning her attention to the menu, leaving Evangeline free to slip away and continue with cleaning the tables. She tried her best to focus on the task at hand, but she couldn't help sneaking glances over at the woman sitting by the window. Every time that she did, she found the redhead was watching her every move. Whenever their eyes met, the other woman's luscious lips would curl up into a slow smile before she returned her gaze to the menu.

After a few minutes, Evangeline made her way back to the table by the window, notepad in hand, ready to take the order. It took every bit of concentration she could muster to focus on what the other woman was saying, when all she wanted to do was to lean in and kiss those perfect red lips. As it was, the redhead had to repeat herself twice to make sure that Evangeline had got the order correct, and with each word spoken in that soft voice, she got more and more flustered. The ache at her core was so intense that she couldn't seem to stop herself from trying to discreetly squeeze her thighs together to find some relief. But, of course, there was none. There hadn't been all day. Luckily, the café was almost empty now, with only an older gentleman sitting in the furthest corner of the room reading a newspaper, so there was nobody besides the redhead to witness the needy mess she was in.

The rest of the afternoon seemed to go by in a blur. The redhead ate quickly, but did as she promised, keeping her eyes on the distracted waitress almost constantly. And when she went to pay for her meal, their fingers brushed gently, creating a spark between them that caused Evangeline to gasp. The customer's lips curled up into a knowing smile; yet she was left confused, wondering who this woman was to have such an intense effect on her.

Evangeline was equal parts relieved and sad when the other woman left. She had wanted to ask for her number, but she'd never been brave enough to make the first move, and the redhead was stunning. Definitely way out of her league. Plus, it would have been unprofessional of her to do something like that while at work. But with the way she'd made Evangeline feel, maybe it was a good thing that nothing could happen between them. She wasn't sure if she could handle feeling that level of need whenever she was with someone.

Despite insisting to herself several times that it was a good thing she wouldn't see the redhead again, Evangeline couldn't stop thinking about her, and whenever the door opened, she would look towards it, hoping it was the other woman returning. At the end of her shift, she left as quickly as possible, saying only the briefest of goodbyes to her colleagues on the way out the door. She kept her eyes lowered to the floor while she walked as quickly as possible toward her home, filled with determination to satisfy the ache between her thighs once and for all.

"Hello again, beautiful. I was hoping I might see you again."

Evangeline came to an abrupt standstill and turned in the direction of the voice. Her eyes widened as they landed upon the redheaded customer from earlier, leaning against the wall of a store. Just behind her was an alley and, without saying another word, she flashed Evangeline a wicked smile and turned to walk deeper into the alley. Filled with curiosity, Evangeline followed the beautiful stranger.

"Who are you?" she asked in a shaky voice. "Were you waiting for me?"

"Oh, who I am isn't really important. It's how I make you feel that matters, isn't it, Angel?"

Something stirred within Evangeline. A faint recognition. Nobody had ever called her Angel but, for some reason, it felt vaguely familiar. The other woman turned and took a step closer to her now that they were in the privacy of the alley and something about being in her presence made it difficult for Evangeline to think properly, so she simply nodded in agreement.

The redhead took another step closer, and another, causing Evangeline to move backwards until her back was pressed up against the wall. A whimper escaped her as she realised she felt trapped. But it didn't scare her. In fact, she had never been so aroused in her life as the other woman leaned in close enough that warm breath caressed her lips.

Evangeline wasn't sure if it was a rare burst of courage or the overwhelming need she felt that was behind her next move, but she leaned forward to close the distance between their lips. The redhead stilled for a moment, apparently surprised, then she parted her lips and kissed Evangeline deeply. As lips and tongues danced together with a hungry passion, Evangeline was pressed back harder against the wall behind her and felt a hand caressing her thigh through the thin material of her dress. That touch felt electric, and she moaned into the kiss.

"Do you need more, pretty Angel?"

"Yes, please..." she moaned breathlessly. She couldn't believe she was doing this in the middle of an alley with a stranger, but the need was so intense that she couldn't fight it. And even the tiniest touch from the other woman was enough to make her feel like she was going crazy.

Evangeline squirmed as the beautiful woman brought a hand up higher, skimming over her hip and waist until it cupped her breast. The slightest touch against her hardened nipple caused a riot of sensation between her thighs, and she moaned.

"Shhhh, little Angel. We don't want anybody to hear us, do we?"

Biting her lip on another moan, Evangeline shook her head quickly, not wanting anybody to find them and disturb the moment. So as the stranger continued to caress and pinch at her nipples through the soft cotton, she tried her hardest to stifle the moans. Her hips bucked a little as the pleasure at her core became almost overwhelming. She needed to cum. Now. Her body was crying out for relief and every touch from the other woman seemed to push her closer to the edge.

Evangeline was too far past the point of shame now, and without hesitation she pulled up her skirt with one hand while the other moved quickly between her thighs, rubbing desperately at her pussy. The pleasure was so close, but even with the beautiful stranger teasing her sensitive nipples, she couldn't seem to get close enough. A cry of frustration slipped from her lips, and the woman placed a hand over her mouth, stifling the cries.

"Now now, Angel. I will help you, but you have to promise to be quiet. Okay?"

She nodded frantically, pleading with her eyes in her desperation for relief. Evangeline felt the grip tighten over her mouth, just as another hand reached between her thighs to join her own. As soon as the other woman's fingers brushed against her sensitive clit, her world exploded with a pleasure so intense that she was grateful for the hand covering her mouth to muffle her screams. Her body bucked as her orgasm consumed her, the pleasure moving outward from her core to drown her in sensations.

Then the other woman stepped back, no longer touching her at all, and Evangeline's knees buckled. Her back slid down the wall until she was sitting on the floor of the alley, and she closed her eyes for a moment as she tried to catch her breath. She would definitely have to ask for the other woman's number after this. While her touch had satisfied her in a way, it had also ignited a need for more. A need that Evangeline guessed would be difficult to satisfy completely.

Once she was feeling a little calmer, Evangeline opened her eyes to find she was alone in the alley.

EMScarlett
EMScarlett
101 Followers