An Offering for Aphrodite Pt. 04

Story Info
Aphrodite claims her human pet in a most physical way.
2.1k words
4.55
9.9k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EMScarlett
EMScarlett
101 Followers

For the rest of the day, Evangeline couldn't stop thinking about the mysterious redhead who had literally caused her world to shatter apart. She was a complete stranger, not even her name was known, and yet when she had touched Evangeline, she had brought the most overwhelming pleasure. Fantasies filled her mind of the woman coming back to the café to see her as she worked, and of all the ways that they could pleasure one another. Evangeline's biggest regret was that the redhead had disappeared before she'd had time to please her in return. As frustrated as she'd been feeling all day, and as grateful as she was for the other woman giving her such intense relief from her frustration, Evangeline's greatest pleasure had always come from pleasing others.

The evening had gone by in a blur, filled with the most sensual daydreams that left her core pulsing with desire. Yet she didn't dare try to relieve the ache between her thighs by herself. She'd already learned earlier in the day that touching herself was futile and that only the beautiful redhead had seemed to be able to bring her to ecstasy. That was just another part of the mysterious woman's allure and cemented her hold over Evangeline.

Once she was in bed, Evangeline tossed and turned, trying to stop the barrage of erotic thoughts that consumed her mind. But it was no good. Between the sexual dreams she'd been having about the goddess Aphrodite recently and her new obsession with the mysterious stranger, it seemed that redheads had become something of a curse for Evangeline. They were the cause of a lot of frustration and loss of sleep, and she was tiring of it, both literally and figuratively.

Giving up on the idea of sleep, she kicked off the covers and got out of bed, stalking into the living room to flop onto the couch. She turned on the TV, flicking through the channels until she found an old romantic movie that she loved. It seemed to provide just enough distraction from her troubled thoughts that she could relax a little. Eventually, it became harder and harder to keep her eyes open, and she found herself missing chunks of the movie as sleep overtook her.

She wasn't sure how long she'd been asleep for when she heard a sound coming from the armchair just to the left of the couch, but when her eyes snapped open, she realised the movie had finished and an old comedy sketch show had taken its place on the screen.

"Hello, my beautiful Angel. I missed you today. So much so that I couldn't resist coming to visit you."

That beautiful, melodious voice filled Evangeline's heart with joy and caused her whole body to awaken with desire coursing through her veins. Suddenly, everything about the night before came flooding back, and the realisation that the mysterious woman had in fact been her Goddess in disguise hit her with full force.

"Goddess! I'm so happy to see you! I missed you too!"

Evangeline jumped up from the couch and threw herself at Aphrodite. She was wrapped up tight in the Goddess' powerful arms in a mere second and found herself pulled into her lap.

"It was you today! I can't believe it, Goddess." Evangeline's voice was an excited squeal and she couldn't stop herself from smiling widely. "Thank you for coming to see me, even if I didn't realise it was you."

The Goddess' face radiated the same kind of joy that Evangeline felt. "Oh, I was happy to come and visit you, Angel. I was missing your moans and whimpers and I knew I wouldn't be able to wait until tonight to hear them again."

Evangeline's face suddenly felt hot as she remembered how wanton she'd been with the woman she'd believed to be a stranger in an alley earlier that day. As if reading her mind, Aphrodite wrapped her arms tighter around the mortal woman.

"Don't worry, Angel. I wasn't upset with you for letting a stranger touch you. After all, it was me, so how were you supposed to resist?"

The words helped Evangeline to relax, but the playful wink that the Goddess flashed at her caused butterflies to flutter in her tummy. She squirmed in Aphrodite's lap, whimpering as her aching sex rubbed slightly against the muscular thighs she sat upon.

A knowing grin spread across Aphrodite's face. "Hmmm, my pretty little mortal seems needy. How badly do you need your Goddess right now?"

Evangeline pressed herself closer to her Goddess, soft little whimpers spilling from her lips as her heart pounded with excitement. "I crave you so badly, Goddess. My whole body literally aches for your touch."

"Good girl," Aphrodite replied, accentuating her words with a gentle pat on Evangeline's bottom. "Now strip for me and get on the bed. I want your head on the pillow and your ass in the air so that you are presenting your holes to me."

The instructions were enough to cause a loud moan, and Evangeline slipped quickly off the Goddess' lap to pull off the thin cotton shorts and vest top she'd been wearing in bed earlier. In moments, she was naked and making her way into the bedroom, looking over her shoulder to make sure Aphrodite was following. The Goddess was close behind her, but stopped to lean against the doorframe on the threshold of the bedroom to watch as Evangeline got into position on the bed.

Every part of her was trembling with anticipation as Evangeline climbed onto the bed and lowered her head to the pillow, keeping her ass high in the air with her thighs spread wide. In this position, she felt exposed and vulnerable, yet her whole body thrummed with the most desperate need to be touched and used. The moments passed slowly as she waited for something to happen, but Aphrodite didn't appear to be in a rush. She pushed her knees wider apart on the bed, and arched her spine in an attempt to better display herself to her Goddess, desperate to lure the powerful deity closer.

After what seemed like an eternity, she felt the bed shift as Aphrodite slipped onto it directly behind her. Evangeline gasped as gentle fingertips traced along her folds, carefully avoiding her swollen clit in a way that had her writhing and aching for the touch that she knew would send her spiralling into an all-consuming ecstasy. The longer that the Goddess teased, the more desperate she became.

"Please... please," she whispered over and over, that one word becoming a mantra that Evangeline hoped would lead her to salvation.

"Do you want my fingers inside your pussy, my little Angel?"

"Yes please, Goddess. I need you."

Evangeline felt a droplet of desire leak onto her inner thigh, and she pushed her hips backwards, attempting to slide onto the Goddess' fingers. But as soon as she moved, Aphrodite pulled her fingers away.

"Or would you prefer me to claim your pretty little pussy with my strap-on instead?"

As soon as the Goddess had uttered those words, Evangeline returned to her desperate and breathless mantra, trying to convey every bit of her longing in that single word. She wanted to beg eloquently, hoping it would please Aphrodite enough that she'd want to claim her long and hard, but "please" was the only word that slipped from her lips. Over and over. Unable to stop it.

Aphrodite's weight shifted behind her once more, and Evangeline felt the solid length of a large strap-on cock press against the inside of her thigh. She moaned loudly as she turned her head enough to look between her parted legs, seeing the intimidating size of the massive toy cock.

"Oh, Goddess..." she moaned. Her pussy quivered as she wondered how it was supposed to all fit inside her. Surely it was too big. For a moment, Evangeline panicked, until Aphrodite's hand stroked soothingly up and down along her spine.

"Don't worry, my sweet Angel. I promise this will make you cum harder than you've ever cum before. Even with me. Just relax and let me take care of you."

Aphrodite's melodic voice worked its magic on her, and Evangeline felt the tension leave her body in an instant. Of course, she had nothing to worry about. She was about to be fucked by the Goddess of pleasure.

As she relaxed, she felt the head of Aphrodite's shecock sliding up and down through her slick folds, making her shiver with desire. Occasionally, the tip would brush over Evangeline's clitoris, causing her to gasp and whimper. This teasing continued until she returned to her desperate pleading. Until all she could think about was how badly she craved to be fucked hard by her Goddess. The need was overwhelming, and she attempted to slide onto the cock herself, except Aphrodite would pull back every time she tried. Evangeline needed to be filled and used. She needed it more than she'd ever needed anything in her life.

After an eternity of teasing, Evangeline felt pressure at her entrance as Aphrodite pushed the head against the tight opening. She gasped, the sensation taking her breath away as the toy cock slowly entered and stretched her. It was almost painful, and she still didn't know if she'd be able to take it all; but as she squeezed around the cock, it awakened every sensitive nerve ending within her core and a delicious pleasure mingled with the pain.

When Aphrodite moved her hips, slowly sliding in and out of Evangeline, the mortal woman cried out as her body became overwhelmed with sensation. With each gentle thrust, the Goddess pushed deeper, easing more of the cock into her human pet. Evangeline was so wet that the toy moved easily in and out despite its size. In her eagerness to be claimed, she rocked back onto the cock, following Aphrodite's slow thrusts as she whimpered pitifully.

Aphrodite leaned down over Evangeline's back as she continued to thrust from behind. Her lips brushed against the mortal woman's ear to whisper. "Who do you belong to, Angel? Tell me who owns your body and soul now."

Evangeline responded without hesitation. "You do, Goddess. You own me now." And even though the visits from the Goddess had only started the night before, she still recognised the truth of those words down to her very soul. Aphrodite had possessed her even before her first visit.

"Good girl. Now give yourself to me. Surrender to the pleasure."

With that, Aphrodite reached around her hip and slid a hand down between her thighs to rub at Evangeline's clit. From the first moment of contact, the human woman's world shattered apart into breath-taking bliss. Waves and waves of pleasure washed over her body as she shuddered and moaned. Her sex clenched hard around the thick shecock, pulling her even deeper into the overwhelming orgasm.

As Evangeline surrendered to the climax that the Goddess gifted to her, Aphrodite plunged harder and deeper into her quivering sex, driving her to even more dizzying heights of pleasure. She moaned loudly, trying to catch her breath in the onslaught of sensations that threatened to drown her. But it was no good. So long as her Goddess continued to slam into her with the cock and touch her clit with magical fingers, there would be no end to her bliss.

Her fingers clutched desperately at bed sheets as Evangeline tried in vain not to lose herself in this endless oblivion. Her world was nothing more than a blinding light of pleasure that consumed her entire body and made it impossible to even think of anything else.

All of a sudden, Aphrodite pulled her hand away from between Evangeline's thighs, and her cock slid slowly from her dripping sex. In an instant, her world snapped back into focus and she gasped for air, collapsing onto her side on the bed as she failed to have the strength to hold herself up anymore. The Goddess wrapped her up into powerful arms and her head found the softest of pillows as she rested on Aphrodite's abundant breasts.

She felt safe and loved as she cuddled close to the Goddess, her breath slowly returning to normal. Her body was exhausted, and it wasn't long before her eyes drifted closed. Soft lips pressed to her forehead within the haze of sleep that was already coming for her.

"Sleep for me now, Angel. And I will come and see you at work again tomorrow."

Visions of the redhead that had been her Goddess in disguise washed through Evangeline's sleep-muddled brain. "Yes, Goddess," she replied in a slurred voice. "Will you look the same as yesterday?"

"Sometimes I will. Other times I will look different, Angel. That will all be part of the fun for me. But don't worry; your body will always recognise me, even if your mind doesn't."

After one more kiss to her forehead, Aphrodite disappeared, leaving Evangeline to fall into a deep slumber.

EMScarlett
EMScarlett
101 Followers