An Offering to the Daphnaie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me help you blossom," Zosime spoke before leaning in to run her tongue over one of Alcie's nipples. The girl squealed with delight, and then again when Anthia began to run her fingers around her other nipple.

Held securely between the three of them she began to move erratically, gasping and squealing as she was pleasured from three directions.

Her sweet voice cracked as she gasped out words, "Don't stop, please, I'm going..."

Unable to speak any longer she simply let out a long high pitched whine as she tensed up, squeezing her thighs tight around his head. She shuddered for a long time and then slumped, held up by the women on either side of her. Mateo wanted to be proud of himself, but he wasn't sure how big a part he had really played.

When she spoke again her voice was weak, "I need a rest."

Anthia stroked her hair and whispered soothing sounds, "You can rest soon sweet blossom, but we have to finish the ritual first. We'll help you."

Alcie nodded weakly, and allowed her two friends to help her into position straddling Mateo's hips. Zosime helped her rise up while Anthia gripped his cock in her soft warm hands, lining him up with her entrance. He considered offering to help, but felt for some reason like he'd be intruding. Instead he focused on maintaining his composure as her soft warmth enveloped him, if this was her first time he wanted to offer her a proper ride.

The other women were focusing all of their attention on Alcie, guiding her to begin riding him.

Anthia spoke in gentle tones, "Just rise up, then sink down. Up, and then down, just like that."

Zosime spoke with more tenderness than he had thought her capable of, "You're doing well blossom, you'll be there soon, just keep going a little longer."

Her pussy was amazing as she slid up and down him under the guidance of her friends, but she seemed to be almost unaware of his respectable length. The two older women leaned close, arms wrapped around her and continuing to whisper support into her ears. Their hands caressed her hair and face whenever they weren't required to assist her in continuing the rhythm that was bringing Mateo closer and closer to bursting.

When he was at his limit felt he should announce himself, "I'm going to come."

There was no response from any of them, and as his orgasm reached the point of no return he felt as if he were rudely violating something incredibly intimate.

He came with a long cracked moan, and for the first time Alcie reacted. Her eyes flew open wide and she gasped as if struck by some powerful but invisible blow.

When his own eyes opened as his twitching cock calmed he nearly gasped himself. The worn out girl was awake and active once more, and she practically glowed. Her formerly pale skin had deepened and her cheeks were flush with a rosy glow. She pulled first Anthia and then Zosime in for a deep, exuberant kiss.

Mateo continued to stare in wonder at the transformation as she climbed off of him to bounce around the altar while her smiling friends watched.

"I've never felt so ALIVE!" Is it like this every time?"

Anthia chuckled, "It's not so pronounced when the offerings are more regular, but yes, nothing compares to it."

Zosime brought the mood back down, "You should go next Anthia, you need it more."

Anthia yielded without a fight, "Alright, but I'll be as quick as I can."

She turned to look Mateo in the eye, "There's still more we need from you, please bear with us a bit longer."

Mateo nodded dumbly, letting her grasp his now soft cock, still slick with his and Alcie's come.

A cheeky twinkle lit her eyes, "I know it's a bit soon, but maybe I can help speed things along, this is far from my first offering."

With that she leaned and took his wet cock into her mouth, Mateo moaning as she twirled her tongue about. She let him fall out of her mouth and began stroking him again as she moved lower. The tip of her tongue flicked his balls back and forth before she took one into her mouth to gently suck. His cock in her hand was growing again, and she smiled at him as her tongue ran up his growing length before sliding around the tip in wide circles. Mateo shuddered and shifted as she urged him back to his full size, she wasn't kidding about having done this before.

She wasn't done with him yet though. Now that she had more to work with she took him back into her mouth again, bobbing her head up and down to get him to full hardness. When she had that twinkle appeared in her eye again and she adjusted her position slightly. Anthia kept her eyes locked to his as she descended at a deliberate pace, Mateo's mouth opening in a silent "o" when a new sensation enveloped him. It was a tighter squeeze than her mouth, and he stared slack jawed as she finally came to a stop with her lips pressed to his stomach. She held the position for a few seconds before withdrawing at the same sedate pace, finally letting him go with an audible pop.

Anthia chuckled affectionately, "Have you never been in a woman's throat before?

Mateo could only shake his head slowly.

"Really? Hm, I guess it's just one of those things only old women like me know how to do."

Mateo felt he needed to stammer out a response, "You aren't old, I think, you're beautiful..."

Anthia smiled warmly as she climbed atop him, "Why thank you, I'm glad young men still appreciate romance."

She leaned forward, laying atop him, her breasts pressed into his chest. She quickly followed up by pressing her lips to his, sliding her tongue across to play with his. Lost in her sweet scent and the best kiss of his life, he was surprised when his cock was enveloped in warmth once more.

Anthia broke off the kiss to let out a long contented sigh as she wriggled her hips to get the rest of him inside her. When she'd sunk all the way to the base she began to slide back and forth, her large tits swinging mesmerisingly as she slid back and forth along his cock.

She saw him staring and smiled, "If you want to suck them go ahead."

She leaned forward to bring them closer and Mateo wasted no time. He raised his head to suck on one large dark nipple, before quickly switching to the other. Back and forth he went, nibbling and licking to his heart's content. This was the greatest day of his life, how could he waste it?

He was interrupted when Anthia's movements faltered and then stopped entirely as she collapsed onto his chest, breathing raggedly. Immediately Zosime and Alcie rushed forward.

"Are you alright?" "Anthia!"

"Let us help you." "Please rest!"

Anthia waved them away, "I'm fine, I just need some help. Mateo, it's been a long time, and I'm not as strong as I should be, would you take over?"

Mateo nodded, "Of course! Ah, do you want to swap around?"

Anthia smiled wearily, "I think that would be best."

With some help from her friends Anthia rolled off him and lay on her back on the altar while he took his place on top. Positioning himself at her entrance he pushed his cock inside and began to pick up where she'd left off.

Anthia closed her eyes and let out another satisfied sigh, "Ahhh. Oh I've missed this. Please, don't hold on, give me your offering, I need it."

More aroused than he'd ever been Mateo was all too happy to comply, picking up the pace at which he pumped his cock in and out of her incredibly inviting pussy. He was hard as the stone they were lying on, and he had to wonder if spending all his time seeking younger women had been a mistake. Perhaps he'd work on correcting that later, right now he needed desperately to come. His knees were sore from the hard stone and his strength was beginning to flag, but he refused to let that keep him from the release he desperately needed.

He felt the familiar pressure in balls begin to build and sped up further.

Anthia clearly understood what was happening, "Yes! Don't stop!"

Mateo had no intention of stopping. He continued to fuck her like an animal for a few more seconds as the pressure reached it's peak. He came with a desperate cry that was echoed by the woman beneath him as his second offering filled her pussy. The instant it had passed he slumped flat on top of her panting heavily. Anthia on the other hand was coming to life, grabbing his face in both hands to kiss him deeply. He lay there and let her. Alcie was skipping and dancing again, so it was up to Zosime and Anthia herself to roll him aside so she could stand. They left him lying on his back on the altar as the rejoicing continued, eyes closed and wanting nothing more than to drift off into satisfied sleep.

But the women had no intention of letting him rest.

"He looks rather worn out, do you think you can rouse him Zosime?"

He heard her dark chuckle and a shiver went through him, "I think I can manage it."

Her breath tickled his ear as she leaned in close to whisper, "No resting yet, not until you've paid me the price of your leaving here intact."

She followed the chilling announcement with a gentle kiss on the cheek, and then several more tracing his chin. The trail of kisses continued down his neck and his chest, the tenderness at odds with the look she was giving him. She kept her dark eyes locked on his, fixing him with a look that said she wanted him to fail, to give her an excuse to hurt him. When she reached his waist the kisses stopped as she spun around and climbed on top of him, her pussy above his face framed with dark hair.

"You're a big man, you'll make sure I'm ready for it all won't you?"

Her voice was sweet, but he could feel the menace lurking beneath the candied exterior. He dove in, plunging his tongue into her depths with a passion born of fear for his life.

Zosime moaned her appreciation, "Such a good boy, let me get you ready as well."

He felt her hand close around his balls to fondle them, and a shiver of fear and arousal went through him; he devoured her pussy with even greater fervor. A few moments later his instincts were proven correct when she tightened her grip, squeezing his balls almost to the point of pain, only stopping when his squirming told her he was at the very edge of what he could take without screaming in protest.

He didn't dare slow his efforts, giving her everything he had trying to get her to her climax before she did him any permanent harm.

She chuckled again, "Such an energetic boy, let's get you nice and big again."

He felt her mouth move closer to his cock, felt her warm breath tickling him. Her soft wet tongue lapped gently at his cock and balls, and his cock twitched back to life in anticipation. It twitched again when she sucked first one and then both of her balls into his mouth, and he finally realised there was an undercurrent of arousal to his fear. There was no time to examine that closer though, he had to focus entirely on pleasuring her as she sucked more firmly, the pressure on his sensitive balls building.

She let them go and sighed contentedly, "There's a good boy, keep that up."

He did as he was told, devouring her pussy as she began to buck her hips in time with him. Her hand squeezed his growing dick hard as her whole body tensed up. She came with a shudder, not loosening her death grip on his cock until she'd come down from her high.

She crooned in a way that felt like she was mocking him, "There's a good boy, now let's finish you off."

She immediately took his cock into her mouth, slurping back and forth along his length as he grew larger. He had almost forgotten the danger he was in when her teeth reminded him. After diving deep she drew back slowly, her teeth scraping gently along his sensitive skin as she did. Neither of the other women offered any objection to the roughness of her treatment, and he realised it was because she was being just subtle enough to conceal it. After a second's consideration he decided it was probably in his best interest not to call her out.

Hidden safely within the softness of her lips her teeth reached the head of his cock, Mateo jumping as she gave it the briefest of bites before withdrawing to plant a kiss on the tip. Somehow he found himself once again rock hard. Zosime wasted no time in spinning around and straddling his hips, sinking onto his cock with a speed that made him gasp. She began to bounce up and down immediately, locking his gaze in hers as she did, making sure he was unable to look anywhere but at her. He stared into her dark eyes and she stared back, her contempt for him visible to him alone.

"Give me your offering."

The command was delivered with a finality that brooked no argument, and as she gave it she accelerated her movements. She was soon fucking him at a ferocious pace, violently slamming her hips up and down with all her fury.

"Give it to me."

She fell forward onto her hands, hips never missing a beat as she brought her face closer to his. He was panting desperately, his cock aching for rest and yet unable to resist her drawing him closer and closer to his third orgasm. He saw in her visage a fury that he could only describe as divine, the pure wrath of a goddess about to smite him for his insolence. His fear went straight to his cock, and he felt his climax begin.

His words were a desperate gasp, "I'm going to come."

She practically roared her response, "Then come!"

He exploded inside of her, a desperate whine escaping his lips before breaking up into sobs. His cock finally relaxed, and his whole body went with it. Mateo was unconscious before Zosime even had time to dismount.

~~~

When he came to, he was lying under the laurel tree amidst the detritus of his picnic, staring up at the leaves swaying in the evening sun. He cast his gaze about but saw no one, he was once again alone in the woods. Taking stock he realised his cock ached, his shirt was at the bottom of the hill being sniffed at by a deer, and his pants were missing entirely. Leaping to his feet he ran naked and shouting down the hill, the animal abandoning the garment and fleeing at his approach. Pulling on what was left of his clothes he tried to remember what had happened to him. There was something about the tree, and a woman, a young woman, or was she older? He groaned and clutched at his head, he must be drunk. He looked to the bottle, and sure enough it was empty. He must have passed out drunk and had some sort of fever dream, how else did he explain the persistent image of a terrifying woman that made his cock twitch? But then where did his pants go? He looked again at the sun, it was setting fast, he'd be hiking in the dark if he didn't get moving.

Reluctantly Mateo began the arduous task of hiking home without being seen wandering the streets pantsless. He paused as he passed the laurel tree, staring into its branches, gently whispering in the cool evening breeze. There was something about the tree...

He shook his head and set off into the thicker trees, he would come back and figure it out later. There was something here, he could feel it.

12