An Office Encounter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming down from my sexual high, I suddenly became conscious about being half-naked in a corporate office. I quickly redressed and looked around, past the woman still kneeling at my feet. Everything had moved so fast in the past hour, from seemingly being offered a job that I didn't need, to abusing a woman, who had no say in the matter. I had been so focused on these unusual events that I had not even looked properly at the office.

The first thing I noticed was the modern glass desk next to the bar, which was immaculately clear, except for a laptop and a spherical executive puzzle. With only our two chairs, the coffee table, ottoman and desk, within its own high-backed chair, the room was simple and minimalist. The two walls behind the desk had floor to ceiling windows overlooking London, towards the Thames. This office's location in the City with that view exuded wealth and power. I was thinking that Roger was clearly a man who liked order, cut through any nonsense and was used to giving instructions, when he barked "Go and clean yourself up and make yourself presentable, slut".

Disregarding her messed up face, Jane sensually rose and glided smoothly over to a door next to the bar that I had not noticed before. It was clear she knew her role as a sexual plaything and had clearly been taught how to move, so as to excite and draw attention to her assets. I was appreciating the sultry swing of her backside as she went through the door into an executive bathroom, when Roger drew my attention by asking "So what do you think, James".

"I must say, despite this being the most incredible job interview, I'm not sure I want to take up your offer. I am just getting used to relaxing and am enjoying my newly-found carefree life".

Looking slightly disappointed, Roger countered "We would not be asking you to sit at a desk, but rather troubleshoot occasionally when we need a man with your skills and contacts. And I will guarantee you that the perks are absolutely astounding. As an example, take our little whore, Jane. You could literally do anything you want to her and she will take it and come back for more. . ."

Before he could continue I interrupted to ask a question that had puzzled me since hearing the shocking story of her wedding day "Why does she and her husband allow you to do all of this when she is married?"

"Well you see, as a condition of her getting married we had required she postpone her honeymoon, to come back to work on an 'urgent' project. We had arranged that she would travel to Brazil for a couple of weeks. Being deep in the rainforest at the dam site meant she would be out of contact for the duration. She never went to Brazil, but rather had a two week stay at our 'staff education facility'. She returned with a new and improved sense of her role in life and her commitment to the company." He made this last statement with a wry smile.

"Over the next few months, we put our little corporate whore through her paces, requiring her to attend evening meetings as client entertainment, and to be available to senior managers whenever we desired. She was still doing her day job as a financial analyst, so that her husband would not suspect anything. Understandably, the stress and absence led to her husband leaving her and filing for divorce within six months. So now we have her all to ourselves."

"By why doesn't she just leave. . . or go to the police?" I asked.

"That is the beauty of our approach, James. Dear Jane is psychologically disposed to being submissive, which is what we discovered when she went for that first week of training before her wedding. Deep personal insecurity with a strict religious upbringing, makes her particularly responsive to authority. Combine this with intense drug-enabled psychological manipulation during her multiple training sessions over the past year, an increasing self-loathing for what she has been forced to do for us sexually, and the very real threat of harm to her family, and we have an obedient slave. She is now so deep that she sees no way out and will obey instructions without question.

"The tears and distress you witnessed when she told you her story, is part of our perverted game. We could have completely broken her and rebuilt her with little emotional linkage to her past. However, we quite like playing with a slightly reluctant whore, who is still emotionally tied to the life she thought she would have. It makes degrading her that much more satisfying.

"While we don't let her have any close friends, we allow her the pretence of a normal analyst job with long hours. So, she maintains some relationship with her mother and father, albeit one based entirely on lies and pretence. This strengthens our threat of harm for any disobedience and means that we can literally do whatever we want to her. The levels of depravity she will accept, is remarkable. And even better is that we have reinforced her submissive nature to be unwillingly turned on by the humiliation, as you experienced earlier. We could never get this from a paid whore!"

The whole concept was astounding, and I was becoming quite aroused by the thought of the reluctant but totally obedient fuck toy in the next room. The idea that I could take what I wanted and be as rough as I liked - without consequence - was incredible. I had never gone beyond a little light consensual bondage play and started trembling at the possibilities in front of me. I felt like an innocent schoolboy on his first date, so took a large swig of the single malt that Roger had brought earlier, in order to try and settle my nerves.

Was I really going to do this, practically rape an unwilling 'slave', ignoring all of my civilised behaviour codes? How could I make sense of this urbane executive casually describing the utter destruction of the life of this girl, as if we were discussing a round of golf. For the first time in my life, I really understood Freud's underlying premise that we all have base animalistic urges to eat, kill or fuck everything, and it is only by repressing these instincts that we have a safe and cooperative civilisation. Here I was standing at the edge of the abyss. This man and his company seemed to operate in a world where the normal rules did not apply. What scared me the most was that I was seriously considering jumping in, rather than recoiling in horror.

As these thoughts were swirling through my head, Jane reappeared and stood in the doorway. She stood demurely looking down with her hands behind her back. This forced her small perky tits to thrust forward provocatively. Their erotic presentation in the white half-cup bra exposed her small pink areola and pointed nipples. Her feet were shoulder-width apart to attractively frame her pussy lips. They were peeking out through the pronounced thigh gap, that was now apparent between her slightly spread stocking-clad legs.

She was a stunning picture of femininity, her luscious dark hair flowed down over her shoulders. This accentuated her beautiful features, which were skilfully enhanced by slight make up. Gone were the tears and mess, and she looked radiant. If I had not just heard her story, I would have thought she was an innocent girl about to meet up with her lover. Knowing what she was and would do, just made this hotter. I suddenly realised I had decided to ignore all my doubts and civilised constraints - I was going to use and destroy this image of beauty for my own perverse pleasure

After letting her present her charms for a few seconds, Roger simply said "Entertain us!"

With those two words, she began swaying erotically to music only she could hear, taking two steps into the room. Her hands slid over her body, down her flanks, over her backside, one between her ass cheeks and the other up to her tits. And then the reverse as she pushed a hand between her legs to lightly finger herself while pulling hard on her left nipple. After a few minutes she sensually unclasped her bra and draped it over the back of the desk chair.

Slinking round the desk, she slid down to her knees and picked up the executive puzzle I had noticed earlier. It seemed to be a stainless-steel ball with interlocking pieces, I supposed that were meant to be taken apart and reconstructed as a brain teaser. But she had no intention of doing the puzzle, but rather began to kiss it as she would a lover. Watching her tongue slaver over the ball was amazingly suggestive, for something so simple. Her technique was somewhere between a French kiss and a blowjob.

She then slid the ball down between her breasts and rubbed it slowly from nipple to nipple. The cold steel and touch made them stand out like hard erasers. Leaning forward and taking her weight on her left hand, she arched her back sexily with her backside up in the air. She then placed the ball in the depression this made in the small of her back. She began to crawl over to the ottoman. It was one of the most suggestive and submissive actions I have ever witnessed and must have been the result of much practice. By this point I was as hard as the steel ball.

On reaching the ottoman, she continued sliding her hanging tits over the leather surface, just grazing the nipples enough to keep them erect. Keeping this position and widening her knees, she slid her hands behind her back to hold the ball between her wrists. It almost looked like the ball was a novel pair of handcuffs. Rocking from side to side and still rubbing her nipples on the leather, she looked up at each of us in turn. Her face had a come-fuck-me look, but what made it even hotter was the humiliation in her eyes that she could not hide. Despite knowing that her act was arousing us and that it would result in her pain and degradation, she could not stop.

She then slid one knee onto the ottoman, giving me a clear view of her slit, with its glistening beads of moisture. As Roger had said, she was turned on by her humiliation. Completing the move, she raised her other knee until she was kneeling with legs wide apart and arms behind her back, in the typical slave girl pose. It took both strength and agility and again I wondered what sort of training and 'encouragement' it would have taken for her to become so proficient. It was now clear that the two chairs and ottoman configuration was actually a stage for just such a performance, and one that I was sure had seen significant prior use.

Suddenly I was distracted by the door silently opening and Rachel coming in. "Yes, sir? You called". It was only then that I noticed the small remote Roger held in his hand and realised there was no intercom in the office. Amazingly, she did not seem at all phased with the naked girl submissively kneeling in front of us, and in fact did not even glance in her direction. This reconfirmed my assumption that these people did not play by the accepted rules.

Roger instructed "Rachel please find the new intern Helen and bring her here immediately. Also, once you have located her, you can see that James needs some assistance." He had obviously seen me unconsciously rubbing myself through my trousers, as I watch this entire performance unfold. Rachel glanced nervously from him, to me and down to the tent in my pants, and mumbled in a quiet voice "Yes, of course, Sir".

As Rachel withdrew and closed the door, Roger chuckled "I sense that Miss Jane is getting lonely, and while I don't mind sharing my whores, there is a lot to be said for having one each. I'm sure you will enjoy their show and the options that two sluts provide. While it is clear from her actions that Jane here would like nothing more right now than for us to throw her down and fuck her senseless, I prefer a longer foreplay. The more enticing these whores are, the better and more intense I find the final event."

Pausing for effect like the showman he clearly was, Roger continued. "Anyway, Rachel will be more than happy to provide you with some amusement in the meantime, but I do not want to use her for the main event. I hope you agree". He said this with no apparent sense of irony about his clear misrepresentation of the entire situation, and all I could do was nod.

We both looked back at the kneeling woman in front of us and I saw a glimmer of horror flash across her face at the thought of what she would have to do in the next couples of hours. She quickly corrected herself and smiled coyly up at us, glancing at Roger to see if he would note her indiscretion. He nodded his head, which was obviously a sign for her to continue as our seductive entertainer. She sat back further and pulled her legs from underneath her. At the same time, she brought the ball from behind her back and reclined onto her left elbow.

Now she slid the steel ball down her stomach and to her crotch. She began rubbing it down between her pussy lips and then as it moistened, back up and over her clit. After repeating this a number of times, she began to push the 2-inch diameter ball against her hole on the down stroke. As she repeated this, the ball would go in further and further. Her face was a picture of concentration as she tried not to show the pain that her stretching twat must have been causing her.

Eventually she managed to push it all the way in, with a grunt. She forced a smile as though she was tremendously please to have done this for us, pushing it in further with her index finger. Her quiet moan of discomfort was unmistakable, but she continued the obligatory smile. She then lay back further and contracted her cunt with immense determination. About 15 seconds later the ball popped out into her hand and she began the process of rubbing it back up and down. For a while she enthusiastically repeated the whole process, two strokes up and down, followed by pushing the ball back into her hole and squeezing it out again. I was distracted by a stray thought that she was just solving the executive puzzle in a novel way.

I was amazed at the enforced training and kegel exercises that she must have endured to strengthen her muscles. Her smile remained fixed on her face and she pretended to be having lots of fun, but her eyes betrayed the pain and humiliation she obviously felt. I began to imagine what her tight rippling slot would feel like when I fucked her.

While she was busy torturing herself, Rachel returned. It was not a moment too soon, because I was about to jump onto the ottoman and embarrass myself for lack of control in front of Roger. He had remained still, while smiling enigmatically through the entire performance. Rachel hesitated after closing the door. She steeled herself, giving me a somewhat strained but seductive smile, and walked over to stand on my right side, so as not to obstruct my view. She then bent over at the waist while keeping her legs straight, just as she had done when she gave Roger his coffee earlier. I assumed that this was so I could slide my hand under her skirt, which I promptly did. The feeling of my hand rubbing from her silk stockings, onto the bare strip of flesh leading to her panty-clad pussy, was intoxicating.

Without me saying a word, she unzipped my fly, gently extracted my cock and inhaled it down to the root. As she did that, I nonchalantly pulled her panties aside and thrust two fingers into her sopping gash. A moan trembled in her throat which made my organ tingle. I continued thrusting my fingers in time to her bobbing, while I looked on at the girl abusing herself for our entertainment. I could not believe the scene and wondered to myself what power this company must have to be able to casually use their female staff as sex toys. I also wondered whether Rachel's backstory was anything like Jane's.

At this point, Jane shifted her position to kneeling down submissively with her tits on the ottoman, her ass high up in the air and her knees spread wide. She was lying looking at us over her left shoulder and her pussy facing directly in our direction. She continued the self-stimulation with her right hand rubbing the ball up and down her slit from below and then pushing the ball into her herself with her left arm draped over her arse. Intense kegel strength allowed her to push the ball back out against gravity. It fell into her waiting hand so she could continue the cycle.

As we watched I could see her slit becoming wetter and the moans seemed to have an element of pleasure mixed with her obvious discomfort. She even started swaying her butt from side to side. I could not believe what I was seeing. The combination of the sexy moves, the painful gasp on every entry and the obvious distress in her eyes, was truly mesmerising. Eventually, with a small gasp she shuddered in orgasm as the ball entered her one last time.

I could not control myself any longer and ropes of cum shot into Rachel's mouth, as I thrust my two fingers deeply into her sopping snatch. I did not care that she didn't cum, because given the mood I was in and everything I was experiencing, I believed she was for my entertainment. I felt like a king and these whores were here for my pleasure. Damn I realised, I had just cum twice in the past ninety minutes and I had not even fucked one of these whores yet.

Jane languidly rose to her knees taking the same pose as earlier. This time though she popped the glistening ball out into her hand and started amorously kissing it again to lick off her juices. I smiled at the symmetry of this act and Rachel licking me clean. Rachel had zipped me back up and Jane was putting the cleaned ball down on the ottoman in front of her, when we heard a timid knock.

12