An Office Foot Slave - Uncovered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More than anything Jane, please may I taste them?" I pleaded, my eyes longingly following her dainty feet.

"Go on then pervert, before I get another call. You maybe want to think about wanking too. Can't say for certain we are alone in the building, might want to finish up quickly..." Jane purred, raising her soft soles and wriggling toes and planting them on my face.

I let out another whimpering groan as Jane pressed her bare soles against my face. My cock danced in pulsing surges as I took in their soft silky perfection, her smooth slender soles pressing against my face. I eagerly set to work kissing, licking and sucking every square inch of her feet, soaking up the pungent aroma and flavoursome taste from between each toe and every square inch of her soles. My thoughts flew back to those evenings on the work nights out. Admiring and ogling her flawless feet in those black strappy heeled sandals. Their soft, tanned perfection flexing and wriggling against the straps. My fantasizing about being beneath them. Slipping off her heels to massage them between my greedy fingers. Now I found myself beneath them, my face buried in her silky sweaty soles. Jane continued to nonchalantly ignore me, her fingers typing away on her laptop responding to emails and writing her reports as she moved her soles rhythmically back and forth across my face, her dainty pedicured toes pushing between my lips before retreating. Her soles flexed and the balls of her feet slapped and tapped against my nose and forehead. I had become her footrest plaything.

As per her instruction I had begun wanking my cock. Jerking myself harder and faster as I frantically licked and sucked on her feet. I took each toe into my mouth one at a time, sucking intently, flicking my tongue around each one as I explored for every particle of flavour. I alternated between each of Jane's feet, moving my tongue in swirling motions across each sole before brushing each with long lingering licks from toe to heel. My ecstasy was aflame as I wanked furiously, allowing the fabulous flavour to soak into my tongue, the warm sticky aroma wafting up my nose. The dribble of precum had become a flood flowing down across the back of my hand as I felt myself moving closer and closer to climax. As my heart rate reached crescendo and my wanking became more furious, Jane had clearly noticed a different tone in my whimpering and shifted herself back from her desk to glare down at me.

"Nearly done down there? Better finish up before my next conference call."

Command issued I obeyed without question. Jane assisted by holding her feet together and pressing her soles hard against my face, totally smothering me and flooding my nose with their pheromonal scent. My cock pulsed between my fingers as I pumped harder and faster, taking one last deep breath before giving a muffled groan from beneath her feet.

"Oh fuck Jannneeee!"

One sole shifted just enough for one of my eyes to see Jane's face. Her eyes widened and she smiled as she stared down at my spurting cock. I erupted all over my stomach, feeling the warm sticky load landing in puddles across my stomach and as far up as my chest. As the final warm dribbles leaked down over my hand, I let out a long sigh. The surge of ecstasy soon passed and was followed by a crashing wave of humiliation as my thoughts returned to normal. I was laid crumpled, trembling and squirming beneath a Goddess co-workers sweaty feet as she gazed down at me lying naked in a pool of my own cum and inferiority.

"Oh my god, what a big disgusting mess. It's everywhere!"

"Sorry Jane. I just couldn't contain myself."

"Clearly," she said, withdrawing her feet from my face and wheeling her chair back. She folded her arms. "I mean, do you have any idea how unprofessional this is? I work in the HR department and you literally just spent the last 10 minutes sniffing my shoes, licking and worshipping my feet and wanking all over yourself. Can you imagine what the other girls would say if they knew?"

"Oh god Jane, please don't tell them. Please. I'll do anything but please don't let the other girls know about this."

Jane gave a sigh of contempt and rolled her eyes to one side. She then reached for her handbag and retrieved a pack of tissues. She threw them on the floor beside me.

"Get out from under my desk and clean yourself up. Then we can talk seriously."

I hastily crawled out from under her desk as instructed, taking the tissues and using them to wipe the cum from my chest, stomach and hand. I wiped carefully to ensure none dripped onto the carpet below. Once completed I found myself knelt on the floor before Jane, my trousers pulled up but unbuttoned, my shirt still hanging open. Jane had retrieved a spare pair of stockings from her handbag and stood up, wheeling her chair into her desk. She stood before me, arms folded, resting her weight on one foot and glaring down at me.

"This is how it will be. Unless you want the other girls knowing about your dirty little secret, or what just happened here today, you will do exactly as I say, when I say it. If I want you to pay for drinks on work nights out, you'll pay. If I want you to carry boxes of folders or my laptop bag to my car, you'll take them. If I want you to go out and get me some lunch, you'll do it. If I decide I want some extra sessions with my Personal trainer at the gym, you'll fund them. Understood?"

"Yes Jane." I said obediently in reply.

"Good. Now kiss my feet goodbye. In this weather it will probably be a while before you see them bare again."

I folded my body over, so my head reached the floor and leaned in to kiss Jane's wriggling toes. She leaned back and braced herself against the cabinet behind her and used it for balance to raise her other foot off the floor and pressed the sole down hard against my cheek as I lay on the floor beneath her.

"That's a good little foot perv. And there are no guarantees on our deal. It might be fun to tell the girls, especially Shannon since you two dated and she never knew. An office foot slave might be a nice little treat for all of us to share. Now go back to your desk and get some work done. I'm going to change out of the stockings you ruined."

Jane swiftly withdrew her feet and walked away, my eyes greedily following her flawless figure as she strode towards the door at the end of the floor. When she disappeared out of sight I clambered to my feet and made my way back to my desk, buttoning up my shirt and correcting my trousers as I went. My mind raced for the entire rest of the day. I could not focus as I came to terms with what had happened. My secret unravelled. My fetish explored with a Goddess co-worker. The risk of exposure to our female colleagues.

Before long 5 o'clock rolled around and I collected my things. I made for the door to the elevators and noticed Jane just ahead of me. By the time I caught up to her she was in the elevator, on her phone. She had switched her flats for her fur lined winter boots. Her flawless figure-hugging red dress now enveloped in a thick coat. Her eyes met mine just before I turned for the stairs. She smirked as the elevator doors shut. My fate sealed as an office foot slave.

12