All Comments on 'An Office Lust Affair'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69about 12 years ago
You have excelled yourself with this Cat.

The reluctant self-discovery... good use of language... Her head bobbing like a moorhen - absolutely perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Laughable logic in this story.

The wife had an affair, that is it, love or lust it doesn't matter it's the deed that counts. Why stay married? The wife in the story cares nothing for her husband and gives everything to her lover, so the husband is losing out to the lover, it shows how much respect and love the wife has for her husband. But whatever floats your boat I guess if cheating on your partner is your thing and disrespecting your partner is your thing then go to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
How sordid sex in the office saved my marriage ?

what marriage and what saved ?

nothing at all, further from her husband than ever and thrown away everything that makes her a human being. 3 holes would describe her better. and what for ? a guy who usually would have aids already or hepatitis and never a job because sexual assaults would have plastered his way before .

dumb and stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*****

Awesome story from you yet again Cat, you really are a Master (or should that be Mistress?) of tales of infidelity. Still like the one where you fucked your horny nephew best though. XXX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
An Affair

is an affair, is an affair. All of your self-decieving logic doesn't change that, and now you are open to all of the affairs from which this lust was supposed to save you. This isn't fantasy, but your life, isn't it, Cat?

KittySilverKittySilverabout 12 years ago
Thank you!

I have written a story similar to this but yours is soooooo much better! Don't listen to the _highly personal_ criticisms. I think this is fab.

playman64playman64about 12 years ago
Good Story

Good story, and those are some lucky men.

I would enjoy being with you.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To Laughable logic: This is sex site, moron. Why are you even here?

GOD what a pathetic creep.

Sorry Cat. I had to vent. Super sexy story, wish I was as upfront as her! In my fantasies I am of course. I do love my husband but he's dull as a housebrick.

amsterdamamsterdamabout 12 years ago
Hot scenes

Although there were several extremely hot and inventive sex scenes in the story, it's a shame you didn't take a little more time over the proof-reading to eradicate the numerous grammatical mistakes. I also found myself hating that Stevie character which made it more difficult to enjoy the story. I wanted you to punch his lights out rather than give him all that pleasure!

As ever though, the extra dimension you bring to your own character development through your detailed emotional and physical reactions outweighed the negative aspects. You are a very skilled writer and story-teller; I just wish I could figure out which of your written adventures were real life and which were fantasy!

vulp1nevulp1neabout 12 years ago
Superb!

Hi Cat.. this is the first story of yours I have read and based upon this one I can't wait to lose myself in more of them! I really liked they way it was written. Wonderfully paced and excellent descriptive work. The plot opened up in a way which kept my interest engaged throughout!

Thanks for a great story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To GOD WHAT A PATHETIC CREEP.

So you are married to a husband who is as dull as house bricks? and you love him, really? And how many people do you fuck because he is so boring? it is you who is pathetic you are happy to live and probably cheat on a dull and boring husband instead of working on your marriage and actually making your marriage better and actually kicking him up the ass and making him treat you better. That sounds really sensible doesn't it? It just goes to prove how stupid some women really are and you are a classic example of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

Great story, take no notice of negative comments cat and keep em coming from g

ClitNinjaClitNinjaover 11 years ago
Why was I turned on by that bastard Stevie and the way he treated you???

WOW, Cat…

I read this story in three sittings… the first one I came, the last two parts, I was turned on, but did not cum…

Just a few comments re: some of your critics… Several are not critics, but judge and jury. Their verdicts are very inconsiderate and not very humane. And they are very judgmental. One critic asked why these individuals were even reading your stories – a valid question, that I agree with…

I also agree with the critic that proof reading would have enhanced your story immensely. A couple of your other stories, you stated that you were an editor/writer. That said, I have been surprised re: the grammar, spelling, sentence structure at times were not corrected. Sometimes the delay in trying to discover what you were saying distracted from “my horny moment” and caused my cock to return partially to its normal flaccid state.

Re: your writing and corrections that would have enhanced your tale, I am surprised at this and your use of some very educated, classy language and word choice… somewhat inconsistent. And it should be noted that I live in a glass house, in the sense that my grammar, use of the English language, sentence structure as you know, is far from exemplary.

Therefore, I should not throw rocks at your story – so, let’s leave it at this is just some observations re: your writings and for sure – I am certain that I could not do any better. In fact that is why my comments were written in a word document, with spell / grammar check completed and then pasted in comment page… yet still not perfect

But here is the real thing for me, i.e., my comments from my heart… I found parts of this story were really exciting – yet I struggled with this bastard “Stevie”, as you sometimes called him. I am angry that this creep manipulated you into this affair. I am angry that you were or “are” at a point in your life when you felt the need to submit to this low life person, who “smelled” in many ways.

When the creep took you to the “park” to fuck you and all the slime balls came and lusted after you – I was really pissed. I admit that I was getting really aroused and for the third time sat naked masturbating, ready to cum – then you described the creepy gawkers that showed up outside the car… just like that my arousal was gone and I could not cum.

What I cannot quite figure out is this: parts of this story really turned me on and I did masturbate to climax on the first of the three story segments I read. The last two segments turned me on [i.e., the rest of the story], but I was conflicted b/c of who Steve was, his behavior and the way he treated you. I did not climax while reading the end of the story, although parts of it did turn me on.

I have tried to figure it out: why was I turned on even though I hated Steve… was it because I am a male and we tend to think with the brain between our legs and not the best sex organ we have between our ears.

Or was it because, I like you am horny and it a crappy marriage to a good friend, but definitely not a sexy lover. I do not know the answer to these two points of view. Perhaps it is both.

Finally, even though I hated Steve and your affair, I was turned on by parts of it. But even more significant is my appreciation that you would write and share this “if it is a real part of your sexual experience?” story.

Your writings move you from for example the fake settings of the American reality shows the Bachelor and the Bachelorette… In these shows, single adults, who supposedly are “educated, not stupid” and successful go on the show expecting to find their life mate. Here are these hot, sexy men and women going on exotic dates, removed from realty life, thinking that this fantasy world will somehow lead to a lifelong relationship of friendship, love and joy. This setting is immune from the “difficult” parts of life.

So to tie it all together, you have written about “the good and the bad” parts of sex, even if it is illicit, immoral, adultery, incest, lesbian… sex… cheating on our mates who are as sexy as a cinder block. So, thanks for writing on a wide variety of experiences, including your struggles re: your “fucking” and how wonderful it made you feel.

But, I still am without an answer – why do I get turned on by parts of this story when Steve is definitely not your “first choice, all-star” immoral lover. I hated him also, but yet I was turned on by some of his actions – so is it because I am a dirty old man, sexually frustrated or because I flat out love sex – not sure…

I do promise to read more of your stories, as I am just getting started in having read only a few. I do love your style and the sexual release you provide for me. I live to get back on the web and read about another of Cat’s lust filled fucking climax and all the foreplay that goes into the eventual lascivious act.

Keep writing my UK friend, because I have a lot of sperm that needs to be released… more every day, never seem to run out nor get enough… of living your life experiences…

Hugs....

peaceseekerpeaceseekerover 11 years ago
saved...

a similar lust affair happened to me...except i was three years single...several years celibate...

the object of my lust was sophisticated and charming...it brings a smile when i gave in to him and he showed me what i had missed out on...

omg...dirty ...filthy primal lust...wonderful...

and had i still been in my stale cold marriage i would have still found a way to be with him...

some things are not to be missed ...

well done Cat

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!

I'm definitely liking your style of fun sex and no guilt or tragedy!

harryfloydharryfloydabout 10 years ago
Great picture

They say a picture is worth a thousand words but this story shows that sometimes the words are better than the picture.

BackwardllibBackwardllibalmost 10 years ago
Things I always wanted to do

I loved this story, it is ,I think , what a lot of guys want there wives to do.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

What absolute stupid shite

Again with the workaholic husband and her never telling him.

She thinks this SAVED her marriage?

I can't take any more of your stories.

It is the same shite over and over again.

I wonder if you believe the shite you are writing.

You must be a submissive in sissified cuck relationship and you are using this to fantasize something.

Garbage. Why the hell can't we vote zero.. having to vote 1 is insulting to stories that are a 1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous