All Comments on 'An Office Slave Ch. 01'

by JaineEire

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent start

Taking the time to edit and proofread makes the reader care as much about your work as you do. Character development on track, pace superb, all in all a worthy effort that deserves continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A very good start BUT

No matter how manly Richard is, he runs the risk of lawsuits and prison time. He just made her employment conditional on her willingness to fuck him. That is against the law and with his DNA inside her, a simple phone call to the police would end his employment with Hunter and his marriage. While she has grounds for a very lucrative lawsuit against Richard and Hunter, Richard would likely end up in prison and then the homeless shelter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

Great story. Nice buildup and great climax. The intro entry though (Married couple) doesn't reflect the story content.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Seconded

An excellent start and it will be very interesting to see where you go with this one.

Don't leave us hanging too long please.

MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago

Great start to what I hope will be a wonderful story. Well written, building the tension. Glad she has some backbone, hope she gets a bit more when she is no longer hungry! Your description mentioned a couple, got to be honest I wish it was just Hunt. I'll keep a watch for it in novellas though! Thanks.

JaineEireJaineEirealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all who sent their early comments

Thank you to all those early readers and commentators. This is my first time to write an erotic story and I wanted to delve deep into the hidden fantasies of married couples. Yes, the characters are in married situations, and yes, there will be lots of romance and sex. Please stay with me as we follow the struggles of Richard and Nina.

PS I'm sorry about the typos, I will do better next time!

PSS I will try not to keep you waiting too long. I have two more segments ready but I'll need to proofread first, sorry :)

JaineEireJaineEirealmost 11 years agoAuthor
An Office Slave Ch 2 Now Available

Hi, If you would like to follow An Office Slave, pls read on...

http://www.literotica.com/s/an-office-slave-ch-02

meh4912meh4912almost 11 years ago
Just found this story...

I loved it, great work. Can't wait to read more.

zetagirlzetagirlalmost 11 years ago
Yes, yes, yes

I enjoyed this story immensely, and I can't wait to see how it develops.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
definitely want more!!

more!!

northlandernorthlanderalmost 11 years ago
A great story for someone who gets off on rape

Richards conduct puts any suggestion of consensual sex out of the window. Rape, nothing more nothing less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@Northlander

You said:

"A great story for someone who gets off on rape

Richards conduct puts any suggestion of consensual sex out of the window. Rape, nothing more nothing less."

Did you have a point to make? The story is filed under "NonCensent"...so yea, I would expect something non-consensual (such as rape). That said, calling this "nothing more, nothing less [than rape]" is rather simplistic.

She's clearly aroused by being coerced/forced (as she admits to it being a fantasy of hers, and showing a glimmer of hope that Richard will fulfill it). Many women have this fantasy - probably most women who prefer more masculine men.

In all, a good, solid freshman effort. Some minor plot and pacing concerns (seemed to move a little fast in the introduction, not much back story on her before the meat of the story starts). But the writing style is pretty good. Try to avoid overly-descriptive narrative (some writers tell us exactly how big his anatomy is, or her proportions...it's distracting).

More please! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story!

Wish my wife would live out her fantasies with her boss from time to time, would make her a happier woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheap slut crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Why is she married? Her profession is to be a slut not a mother or wife!!! Or is it your sick fantasie?!

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRabout 7 years ago
A Married Women Who Likes to Be used.

I enjoyed the first chapter, and look forward to reading the remaining chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pure ...

... crap!

Are you kidding? Are you really this stupid?!?!

Who in the world hasn't heard or doesn't know about Sexual Harassment and the incredibly high court awards? All Nina has to do is record 10 minutes of this crap on her cell pone and she's got a $3 Million lawsuit payout!!

Clearly, with this kind of predator, this instance is not the first of his kind. There is no way in hell ANY company in North America or Europe would ever hire or keep a HUGE liability like him around! This scenario would NEVER occur!!

Secondly, only a cheating, deceiving, manipulating, trailer trash, gutter gash whore would EVER put up with this shit! Any reasonably decent married cunt would have slashed his face open the first time he touched her and would have walked right out the fucking door. Keep the job - it ain't worth her personal dignity and integrity, or the risk of her marriage and especially not at the risk of her infant daughter. As a cunt yourself - unless you are just another low life, trailer trash, superating whore - you should already understand all this. Continuing in this vein tells the whole world just what a sewer harlot you are.

But that's just my opinion...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love slave sluts and looking forward to more lustful tales as Nina progresses into her slave slut life. She will love it and enjoy it and look forward to more day and night

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous