All Comments on 'An Office Slave Ch. 04'

by JaineEire

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it.

I find myself checking back almost every day, waiting for the next installment for this series. Very well written.

JaineEireJaineEireover 10 years agoAuthor
From the author

Thank you Anonymous, for following and liking this story. I myself find the journey of these two people so fascinating. I hope I do justice in the writing of their love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
<3 <3

one of the best ones i've read... u r truly brilliant.. i luv the plot.. w8in 4 the nxt ch desperately :)

FindmywayFindmywayover 10 years ago
Wow

What a wonderful story. I truly marvel at how you show the inner conflict each is experiencing regarding this new dimension in their relationship and uncertainty of how they both enjoy both sides...the soft and the dark. Overall, their struggle to make it okay vs being something dirty or bad.

My only fear is that Nina will begin to wonder if he's cheated (I hope not) so I hope Hardy/Richard speaks to her soon....in addition making her comfortable with what's transpired. While she asked the question....he agreed to take her down this path. He needs to ensure she feels safe and loved. While she needs to reinforce her love for him....she asked him to share and he took a leap of fate believing she would still love him after he exposed himself.

Basically.....they need to talk and hold each other.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

You hid it at first. It was under that bitter and crunchy coating of a first chapter. I spit it out, rinsed my brain and moved on. But something of it lingered. And so I sniffed and licked at bits here and there. Then I knew there was indeed something more and different underneath. I went back and worked through the bitter and crunchy until the glorious dark rainbow of flavors burst through.

This is erotica. The Khan worm of desire. The struggle between the angel and demon on our shoulders. The fervent prayer that our other will still be with us when we emerge to whatever the 'other side' turns out to be.

As terrifying as it is arousing.

JaineEireJaineEireover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks from the Author

Thank you to all. Please check back for the next chapter. Like all of you, I do hope they resolve their issues or I'll go insane. (Jeepers, I'm getting as mixed up as they are.)

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 10 years ago
Powerful!

Thats some incredible writing there! Erotic tension, inner conflict...holy cow Jane that was one packed punch of a chapter! Oh yea, and really hot or did I already say that?

FindmywayFindmywayover 10 years ago
Updates?

Looking forward to the next chapter. Any updates that you can provide?

JaineEireJaineEireover 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 5 To Finish in late September

Sorry guys, life is getting in the way. Not getting too much writing done, but check back in late Sept for Chapter 5 !

Jaine

FindmywayFindmywayover 10 years ago
Hmmm?

Not trying to be a pest...no one gets life being in the way....but wanted an updat to your update. ;-)

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 10 years ago
Jaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnneeeee where are you?

I was telling my husband about this fabulous story just this morning!

Now sweetheart, sugar dear, darling....get to work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Come Onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

There are say 6 days left till the end of the year... September has come and gone. Not that I knew about these then. I just read all 4 chapters of your story and omfg this is one of the better stories on this site. The way Richard and Hardy are getting interlocked is kinda off. In my opinion while he is Richard he should stay Richard. Like only him. When he's Hardy it seems natural for him to be both. Did that make sense?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Will there be more?

Great writing and great story. And I guess I'm not alone in hoping that there will be more from you. For totally selfish reasons of course...to continue a great read :) Just please let us know if there will in fact be more at some time or if you've abandoned this project?

JaineEireJaineEireabout 10 years agoAuthor
Yes there is more

Thank you for your comments. Yes there is more, but a change of computer and a heavier load in the office has me stuck in the traffic of life. I will message you all when I have it ready.

Regards,

Jaine

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

I love this! Lucky lady!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous