An Office Spanking

Story Info
A visit to my office to fulfill her need for a spanking.
3.5k words
4.64
11k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A recent play partner and I were discussing how some of our play situations could accidentally expose us to public view were circumstances to align in unanticipated ways. We agreed that some aspects of being "caught" could be quite erotic and arousing.

Here is one of those possibilities straight from our conversations....with enough tidbits of reality...to fuel your imagination. I have fictionalized the participants for the purpose of telling the tale.

Anna called me and let me know that she really needed to have her ass soundly thrashed, her week had been a bit stressful and she needed to feel the delicious dichotomy of pain and pleasure to center her feelings. She loved experiencing this over my knee with her pants around her knees and eventually my fingers massaging her clit until the pain and pleasure merged into an exquisite orgasm.

Sometimes our playtime revolved around a scene which we would discuss before hand.....such as the "disobedient daughter," "delinquent schoolgirl," "rebellious wife," or "bratty neighbor." And sometimes it was just a need to get spanked, and manipulated to orgasm.

Today was one of those days of intense need where creating a scene was irrelevant to the need or the process. When she called I could hear the tension in her voice, the desperate need to feel a strong hand minister to her desires.

I was working on a big project and couldn't leave the office. This did not go over well and she got just a bit petulant. I was not going to be derailed on this project and made clear that she could come to my office where we could discuss the situation. She was not happy about the delay but quickly realized I was not to be swayed. Her objection was entirely time based as she had been to my office on prior occasions so we could travel together for our encounters. We had never played in my office but had on several occasions started the first parts of our "scenes" there as we were headed out to other destinations.

I am an officer in a good sized manufacturing facility and have a spacious office on the second floor and that looks out over a local botanical garden. The office is large with half wall windows that dominate the west wall. A large, elegantly styled, wood desk and credenza dominate the room. The set formerly graced the office of a former Mayor of an unnamed but well known city in Texas and looked the part. There is also a dry bar, a parsons bench and expensive artwork on the walls. I only say this to set the stage for later events.

I got off the phone and arranged for security access as she would be arriving right as the office was closing. Then I continued to work. About an hour later I was notified that someone was being sent up to my office. I had made good progress and was in a very good mood and welcomed the intrusion of Anna's arrival.

A few minutes later she entered my office and commented on how empty the building was today. The next question was where do we go to get her ass nice and red and let her cum. Apparently her place was a no go because her roommates family was visiting and she was sure they wouldn't appreciate her situation...lol

My place was out, workmen were working at the house on some electrical upgrades. I suggested a nearby hotel but it didn't resonate with her for some reason.

I think we both looked around the room and came to the same realization. We had everything we needed for our activities right here in my office.

Anna excused her self to the bathroom while I did a quick walk through the second floor to make sure the offices were empty and we were alone. After assuring ourselves of privacy we retreated to my office.

I looked in her eyes and noticed the moisture already forming. She gave a little sigh, relaxed a little and asked where I wanted her. I pulled the parson bench to the center of the rug in front of my desk, sat down and ordered her over my lap. She was wearing jeans and a light pullover shirt with no bra. Irrefutably proven by 2 small erasers poking out of the shirt front.

She arranged herself over my knees and I started to lightly slap her jean covered ass. I could feel the slight body tremors course through her as she experienced my hand on her ass feeding her need.

I worked carefully from top to bottom, from side to side making sure her whole ass experienced the delicious dichotomy of pain and pleasure.

After a few minutes I caressed her jean covered ass and told her it was time for her ass to feel leather. I had her stand and reposition herself over the desk and I removed my belt making sure she hears the leather slide through my belt loops. After laying the folded belt across the small of her back I caress the nice fleshy part of her ass while making sure she is properly positioned for the belt.

I tell her that she is going to get 10 strokes with my thick leather belt. She has agreed to a total of 40 strokes, 10 with my belt over her jeans, 10 with a "surprise" impact toy on her bare ass and a final 20 with my bare hand on her ass. I lean over and whisper in her ear how much I am going to enjoy watching her ass move and flex under the ministrations of the belt strokes.

After building as much tension as possible, I am ready for her to feel the first stroke of the belt on her jean covered ass. I raise my arm and the only noise in the room for a brief moment is the swish of the belt moving through the air before it connects with her ass. Almost instantly after the crack of the belt against her jeans she cries out loudly, I remind her that if she doesn't count the strokes they don't count and will be repeated. She quickly blurts out "ONE", and then comes the second stroke.

She is such a wanton spankee she never misses a count but she cannot help moving around trying desperately to alleviate the burning of her well whipped ass. After the tenth stroke I lay the belt on the desk and lean over her hugging her from behind while I tell her how proud I am of how she has done thus far. After a few moments of aftercare I tell her it is time for her to take her jeans down so I have the access I need to spank her bare ass.

As she stands up and starts to unfasten her pants I can see the trembling in her hands and body. She looks up at me and I see the tears in her eyes and the sparkle of her need as she finally gets her pants undone and lowers them to her knees.

Of course she is not wearing panties and I can already see the moisture starting to form on her pussy. I firmly order her back into position over the desk. I have a surprise for her. I know she thinks I am going to use the belt that she loves to mark her, but I have a nice flexible yardstick that is going to surprise her when it meets the plump beautiful cheeks of her ass.

Once she is again in position I ask her how many strokes have we agreed on. She slowly tells me 10 more on her bare ass after the 10 strokes already on her jean covered ass. Stepping back I retrieve the yardstick and let her know she is going to really feel these 10 strokes.

I place the yardstick against her bare ass and she flinches a little, unprepared for the touch, but does not move from her position. I bring it back slowly then....swish...I hear the whistle of the air just before the resounding crack as the wood connects with skin. I have placed the first stroke across the lower fleshy part of her cheeks and in fairly quick succession, one on the top of her ass where her cheeks start to flare out from her back, one right in the middle of her ass and the fourth on at the top of her thighs. She has been very good and didn't miss counting out loud a single stroke.

I stop for a moment to admire the nice bright red stripes across her beautifully rounded buttocks. Before she can adjust to the pause I apply 4 more strokes in fairly quick succession with a touch more force right on top of the previous strokes. I hear her cry out in pain as she counts the strokes. Her ass is in constant motion as she tries to absorb the blows without knowing when the next one will connect. She is crying and begging me to stop but I can see the moisture forming on her pussy lips, and I can smell the scent of a woman's arousal as it starts to permeate the air. I know the last thing she wants is me to stop.

I know she needs this I know she is wrestling with the combination of the pain and her anticipation of pleasure. I pause for effect and then quickly apply the last two strokes, one at the base of her cheeks and the last one right in the middle of her ass. She howls with pain but knows better than to move from the position or reach back and touch her ass without permission.

I lean over and tell her how proud I am of her for taking her discipline so far. I tell her to stay in her position, to feel the burn on her ass, to think about the next step. She knows that the next step is across my lap with my bare hand administering the final 20 strokes. Once I am ready I order her off the desk and with her jeans around her ankles to get over my lap immediately. She is moving slowly and deliberately, due to her tangled jeans and her burning ass that is its own distraction as she moves to comply with my direction.

Without further discussion she gets herself over my lap and presents her ass to me ready for my hand to add more red marks to her ass's already crimson striping. I gently caress her ass which I know actually causes her discomfort as I rub the welts where the belt and yardstick have left their memory. Yet I hear her moan and watch as she slightly opens her legs a bit. I start first on the cheek nearest to me with 5 quick smacks and immediately follow that with 5 on the other cheek. I love the visceral feel of my hand on her burning ass. I love how she moves on my lap, how she has kicked off her jeans and now is completely bare from the waist down. Her ass is nearly fire engine red in color and she cannot stay still as she waits for the additional blows she knows are coming.

I pause my blows for the moment, reach down between her legs and run my fingers along her sodden pussy lips feeling the moisture that is running as if a faucet has been left dripping. I love the sigh and expression of satisfaction that comes as she enjoys the feel of my touch to her pussy lips and engorged clit. I know that she is loving the delicious contradictions of the pain in her ass cheeks and the intense pleasure of her ignited passions.

I continue switching between teasing her pussy and forceful bare handed smacks all over her reddened ass cheeks. Now the way she was over my lap had her facing the window with her open legs spread and her dripping cunt facing the open office door. I suddenly realized that we had been busy in our activities for quite a while and that I could hear movement down the hallway. It dawned on me that the cleaning crew was probably moving through the building and it was only a matter of time before they would be heading towards my office.

Somehow this excited me to think that Anna's engorged dripping pussy and deeply reddened ass cheeks would be easily visible to anyone who entered the hallway coming towards the executive offices. A few minute later, I looked up and saw movement at the glass door at the end of the short hallway. I looked over and caught the eye of the cleaning lady about to open that door. I put my finger to my lips signaling her to be quiet. I watched as her eyes got really big in surprise and a mischievous grin slowly spread across her face as she realized what she was witnessing just 15 feet from where she stood.

I refocused on the task at hand. Anna's moans were coming more frequently and louder as the temperature of her ass cheeks and passions rose higher and higher. I started paying more attention to her pussy. I moved two fingers in and out of her pussy, pulling her moisture out of her and spreading it liberally over her pussy and ass. As the lubrication created more and more lubrication I started flicking her clit with quick little strokes teasing but not allowing her to yet reach climax. I started moving one finger over her asshole using the lubrication from her pussy to slowly get it ready for a little surprise show I planned for our unanticipated audience.

Anna's movements started to get more desperate as she tried to force her way onto my fingers and the additional stimulation she needed to climax. Quickly removing my fingers I finished the last of the bare handed smacks to her ass. Knowing that the spanking was complete Anna pushed her ass into the air inviting me to play with her opened and inflamed sex. I looked over at our audience and noticed that she had leaned against the wall just outside the door. She had unfastened her jeans and her hand was deep in her jeans obviously playing with her own aroused pussy while watching the "show."

Watching a woman pleasure herself gave me new inspiration that I put to work on Anna's pussy. I pushed my thumb into her pussy using two fingers to play with and tease her clit. I used the other hand to tease her asshole and gradually pushed a finger into her ass. I started working both hands forcefully in and out of her ass and pussy, never forgetting to keep attention on her clit with two fingers. The whole time I was staring at the cleaning lady who was vigorously masturbating while staring intently at the scene before her.

With this much stimulation I was as hard as a board and a bit uncomfortable as my turgid member was trapped in my jeans under a writhing woman. I continued my ministrations on Anna and then suddenly without much warning Anna stiffened, cried out loudly and gushed her juices all over my lap as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

In my current aroused state I know I needed a release and soon. Standing Anna up I stood and pushed her back over the desk while opening jeans. I quickly pushed my jeans and underwear down and in a quick movement pushed my cock balls deep into the hottest, wettest pussy I had felt in a long time. I enjoyed feeling the heat radiating from her reddened ass against my abdomen and the pulsating heat of her hot juicy cunt.

The moment I entered Anna I heard a long drawn out groan of satisfaction and a guttural growl as she begged me to fuck her hard. I looked over at the hallway door and noticed our voyeur had pushed her jeans and panties down and was furiously rubbing her pussy and clit while licking her lips and begging with her hungry eyes for more attention. I put my fingers to my lips signaling quiet and to open the door and come in silently. I enjoyed fucking Anna hard while watching this lady take off her jeans and panties and quietly open the glass door and move towards my office.

Anna was begging loudly for me to fuck her hard, fuck her like the slut she was, make her cum like a whore. I loved when she got into the dirty talk telling me how much she needed my cum, how much she needed to be my slut. How much the pain in her ass reminded her of my power and her need.

With the physical and visual stimulation I was receiving it did not take me long to reach my peak and cum in what felt like buckets inside her pussy. At nearly the same time Anna had another orgasm and I felt the cum cover my crotch as I leaned over her and laid my weight on her back.

During the final moments of my copulation with Anna, I had directed the cleaning lady to come closer so she could see the action. As she stood there watching I could tell she was also very aroused but appeared to be more interested in Anna's red ass and inflamed pussy than in my engorged cock. That gave me an Idea.

I whispered in Anna's ear that she had performed well and been a very good slut so now she was going to get a special surprise. Still firmly embedded in her pussy and with my weight on her I turned her head and let her see our audience.

As first I could sense the panic in her as she started to struggle to get free, presumably to feed some sense of propriety that she should not be seen by a stranger bent over a desk being fucked senseless. My reassurance that everything was fine was reinforced in her realization that the lady next to us was also naked from the waist down.

I looked the cleaning lady in the eye and firmly but with authority told her that she needed to help clean the lady up....with her tongue. Even though her eyes got very big she slowly nodded her head that she understood. I slowly got up from off Anna's back and ordered her to turn over and lay back on the desk opening her legs so she could be "cleaned" properly.

Stepping back I directed the cleaning lady to put her face in the puddled juices of Anna's crotch and start "cleaning." She eagerly moved into position and started licking like she had discovered a rare lollipop that must be devoured.

I must say that sitting back and watching the young lady take Anna back to new peaks of pleasure was very inspiring and in just a few moments I felt the stirring of my cock as the visual stimulation did its work. Since the young lady had Anna's pussy occupied I reached over and touched her ass, hoping she would get the hint of what I wanted. Not only did she get the hint she pulled her face and lips away from Anna's pussy and said "please mister, fuck me hard and make me cum." With that kind of directive I moved in and drove my rigid cock deep into another pussy. This one was very tight and obviously relatively new to having a grown mans cock penetrate it.

I started pounding away for all I was worth as Anna started climbing to another crescendo of pleasure from the ladies tongue. With the visual, verbal, and physical stimulation it did not take very long for another round of orgasms. This time with a third person as a new part of the equation.

As we each reached our peak, with Anna cumming first and then our voyeur, pushing back vigorously against me, came intensely and the spasms of her pussy milked my cock and balls empty.

I sat down, our voyeur stood up, pulled a cloth from her jeans on the floor and wiped her wet pussy clean. Anna took the cloth and wiped her own sex free of her juices and our voyeurs spittle. I pointed at my cock and looked intently into Anna's face as she silently complied and leaned forward to suck my cock clean.

While Anna cleaned my cock our cleaning lady dressed herself and inexplicably just walked into the hallway, retrieving her cleaning cart and starting to clean the office......she did not speak a word.

Anna finished cleaning my cock with her mouth and stood up retrieving her clothes and starting to dress. I stood and pulled up my underwear, jeans, and adjusted my clothing to remove any evidence of the dishevelment of our recent activities. As I was doing so I watched Anna finish getting her clothes adjusted and then taking her by the arm, walked from my office towards the exit.

As we were leaving the office the scent of sex filled the air from our activities and I commented to the cleaning lady that she needed to use some air freshener in my office. At that point she spoke the final words we were to hear from her...."YES SIR!"