An Old Boy Scout Meets an Angel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should I squeeze this time, or no?" I chuckled that it was nice of her to ask, because that felt so divine, but I thought I could manage it. "You'd better! Because I'm going to come with you if you make it to the next thrust." I promised, proud that I'd lasted long enough for her.

She squeezed and I withdrew, much more slowly than before, knowing this was the last trip out and I wanted the feeling to last. Halfway out she released and clenched again, making me jerk. "Just checking how close you are, you're doing good!" Thankfully she didn't do that anymore, and my dick was back out in the open air, cooling off and recuperating.

"Now make me your woman, Mark. Put your seed inside me and claim me as yours. I want something to remember you by. Will you do that for me, my love?" I told her I would and that I was so looking forward to it. This had been so incredible thus far, I could only imagine what that would feel like.

Assuming the arms-extended position above her again (but on my knees this time because a guy gets tired), I put just the head in and let her rub her clit and me at the same time. Then I pulled back until free, back in with just the head again, out once more, then going back in I felt the familiar feeling and told Amber I was coming. But I held the head there until the first spurt came, which Amber felt and it put her over the edge. I then sank slowly into her, feeling that she'd clenched her tightest, spurting my cum the full length of her love canal, the sperm lubricating the head's passage even though she was squeezing extra-tight. It was an exquisite feeling I'd sometimes done with Ann.

What followed was a cacophony of Oh Gods and Oh Marks and Oh Ambers and I love you's and I love you more's and thank you's and tears and laughing and kissing and clawing, and the thrashings of two people in love sharing that most-sacred moment. When we stopped we were both spent and I lay atop Amber nearly passed out, mindless that my full weight was on her. Beneath me she was a sweaty mess, her chest heaving hard enough to raise my body.

I was still buried inside her and still hard, remarkably, and soon Amber's arms found their way around my back and she pulled me hard into her, pumping her pussy up and down my cock. Finally realizing what was going on, that she was trying for another orgasm (as she'd done down at the lake earlier), I pushed up above her and helped, pumping my still-hard dick into her in time with her thrusts. I'd come a lot apparently, and it was erotic to see my cum-covered dick slide in and out of her.

One of her hands was frantically rubbing her clit, and the other was mauling a breast, so I helped by talking to her: encouraging her to come, that I wanted to hear that beautiful sound again, see her amazing body writhing with another release. I poured as much love and appreciation into my voice and eyes as I could, and soon she was screaming out her second orgasm, looking at me with that same strange wonder-filled look as before: what is this effect you have on me? She flailed and thrashed and I sank onto her to keep myself buried in her, while working my hands between us to hold and squeeze her remarkable breasts. She wrapped her legs around my waist and continued to rub herself against me, extending her already incredibly long orgasm until I was afraid she'd pass out from the agony of it.

The peak of it finally passed and she lay beneath me mostly quiet except for her massive draughts of air and the occasional, "My God, Mark....", along with other less-coherent sounds. I held her pinned beneath my weight and tight between my arms as she came down, kissing her sweat-drenched forehead, moving her hair out of her eyes and face, and just otherwise caressing and tending to her.

When she dozed I got a thin blanket out of the closet and laid it beside her, knowing she wouldn't be ready for it yet. I went out and cleaned myself up a bit, spoke to Max and gave him a treat, then gulped down two glasses of cold water from the Brita pitcher in the fridge. I brought a cold Sprite for Amber, putting it in a small soft-sided cooler with some ice to keep it cold until she was ready for it.

I went back to the bedroom and set the cooler on the nightstand on her side of the bed. The top sheet was under her (and likely plastered to her) so I didn't bother trying to pull it free. Draping the blanket over just her lower legs and across the bottom of the bed, I tucked in beside her, up on my left elbow watching her doze and admiring her body in its post-coital bliss.

To touch her breasts while she was out would've been pervy, so I just caressed her stomach and sides, ranging down to her thigh and up to her arm and shoulder. She was sleeping the sleep of the dead, as well she should, having twice taken herself to the abyss, that place between life and death. The first one I supposed I could take some credit for, but the second was all her. Ann had been multi-orgasmic too, but not usually 2 back-to-back as Amber had done twice today.

I lay there looking at her, wondering what her life was like and was she really okay with what she did for a living. Not judging, I just hoped it was at least somewhat enjoyable for her, and I got the impression it was. She did seem to enjoy sex, and I didn't think I could credit all of that to it being with me this time. And doing some quick math based on some conservative assumptions, I figured she was doing quite well for herself. The Mercedes outside seemed like a newer model, and those weren't cheap. As the aftereffects of my own orgasm started to overtake me I was hoping she'd saved a good bit of her earnings, enough to maybe let her stop or at least reduce her work and live off the interest. I had investing experience I'd like to share with her sometime when.... And I was out.

I was awakened in the dark by the toilet flushing and Amber not beside me. I'd left the bedside light on, unusual for me. I heard her in the fridge and then the snap of a soda can opening, followed quickly by big gulps and it going into the trash can under the sink. She padded back to the room to find me under the top sheet and blanket, propped up a bit on my two pillows.

"Thirsty, were you? There's another one in that cooler." She looked at it and then smiled at my thoughtfulness.

"Sorry, I didn't notice that. But yeah, I was thirsty! What did you do to me, lover?"

"Only what you needed, my dear. Besides, you did most of the work."

"On the 2nd one, I'll grant you that. But Mark, the first one was truly mind-blowing, the way you controlled yourself, and then that thing at the end where you were pulsing the whole depth of me, wow! Where did you learn that one?" She'd come to bed and snuggled against me now, head on my chest.

"Some old dogs have old tricks you youngsters haven't even thought of yet."

"I'll say! Like my second one down on the rock when you wiggled your tongue side-to-side while I was thrusting. You saw how fast that made me come. I might have to keep you around. Or at least on retainer!"

"You're too kind, Amber. What you did with your vaginal muscles was truly incredible. I've had the quick squeezes before, but not the holding for the whole withdrawal stroke. And then loosening for the plunge back in. You were milking me almost beyond endurance!"

"Yeah, that's kind of my signature move. Most men love it, at least the patient ones who go slow enough to really experience it."

"Amber, I need to thank you, again, from the bottom of my heart. I guess I'd forgotten how fresh and exciting sex could be with someone new. Not just any anonymous person of course, but with someone I care about. I mean, Ann and I totally had a great sex life, but I'd forgotten what the newness of it felt like. So thank you for that."

"No thanks necessary. It was at least as good for me as it was for you. I got to experience that newness and wonder through your eyes, and I actually felt it too. With my clients, though I might like them well enough, it's mostly pretending on my part. And very few of them look at me with the adoration and tenderness you do. That's what made my second one so powerful, just the way you looked at me and saw me. So thank you for that." She'd returned my line back at me and we both giggled.

"Should I set an alarm?"

"No, let's sleep in and maybe wake up to the birds chirping. Are there screens? Can you open a window or two? That's my second-favorite part of camping: going to sleep to the crickets and waking up to the birds." I slid open the windows on each side, letting the sounds and smells of nature in with us, and we settled down to sleep, Amber's head still on my chest, and me the happiest man in the world.

I awoke to birds chirping and dappled sunlight entering the room. Oh, and Amber's mouth on my manhood, grinning up at me. "I hope I didn't get you up too early," she said, shaking him and giggling naughtily at her little joke.

"Even if you did, would I complain?" I tried to rub the sleep from my eyes. "But what's this about? You didn't get enough last night?"

"I did. For last night. But it's a new day and I thought you might enjoy another round."

"Oh my sweet Amber, I'd truly love that, but I doubt I can go again so soon."

"He doesn't seem to think that!" She gave him a few deep sucks that made me groan.

"True, but he'll get hard at the drop of a hat. It's finishing he's no longer so good at."

"Even with a sexy young woman like me in your bed?" She jiggled her breasts and spread her vagina for me, laying crossways to me on the bed.

I leaned left to massage her pussy and said, "Well maybe under those circumstances....." She giggled and went back to sucking me, long, slurping strokes with a twisting of her hand beneath her lips. "Okay, okay! you've proved your point and maybe I can. But please, Amber, don't be disappointed if I don't finish. I'll still enjoy keeping him hard while you have your way with me."

"You must've read my mind, because that's exactly what I plan to do. I'm going to start in the cowgirl position and ride you without mercy until I come. Then I'll turn around to reverse cowgirl and let you play with my 'meaty derriere' (your words) until either you come or I come again. Think you can handle all that?" More deep sucks with an enchantingly devilish look on her face.

"Did I say that out loud? Well, my young lady lover, please don't forget that I'm six decades old. But I can think of worse ways to go, so have at me!" I tousled her hair and pinched a nipple while looking appraisingly up and down her length.

"Do you need to take a heart pill first? Or should I have an ambulance on standby?" She'd started out giggling, but that had turned into hearty, good-natured laughing by the end.

Scooping her up and tossing her down where I'd been, I said, "I may not be the only one needing to call 911!" Holding her down bodily I plunged between her legs and gave her clit a vigorous tongue-lashing. Her happy giggles turned quickly to moans and then to, "Oh my God, Mark! Stop before you kill me!"

So I stopped that, but quickly slid up and enveloped her breasts with mouth and hands. I tightened my abs and ground my stomach into her clit until she was writhing again, but soon she playfully pushed me off, saying, "Hey, I'm supposed to be in charge here! And when I decide to please my man I please him. Now on your back, Mister, and prepare to be mounted!"

I dutifully obeyed and watched in fascination as Amber first straddled my legs below my balls, then scooched herself up until she could lift my cock against her slit and rub it there, lubing it with the juices already leaking from her. I was torn between watching that or watching the sways and jiggles of her copious breasts. In the end her breasts won out, mostly because it was easier to flit from there to her eyes. She was watching me closely, judging her effect on me.

Then she scooched up just slightly more, pulled her right leg up so it was on its foot, then guided my pole toward her magical love tunnel. She looked once as it got close, then locked onto my eyes as she slid down it, me watching with adolescent fascination as if I'd never seen such a thing before. Deftly moving her right leg back down under her she sank down completely on me in one smooth motion, the feeling of which made me moan out, "Oh fuuuuuck."

She innocently asked if I liked that, knowing full well that I did. Then she tried a few slow strokes, adjusting herself until the angle was just right. Commanding me to play with her breasts, she asked if I "was ready for this?" I said I thought I was, but that she was so full of surprises that maybe I should be scared?

She laughed lustily and told me maybe I should be a little scared. And then she proceeded to fuck the living daylights out of me; there's no gentler way to put it. She bounced and moaned and cried out and mauled my chest and rubbed her pelvis against mine with such fury that it was all I could do to hang on to her bounding breasts. Not 'bouncing,' but 'bounding,' like a kangaroo does. They were so firm and pendulous that they flew this way and that, up and down and side to side, sometimes circling round and round.

And then she got vocal: "Give me that big dick, Boy Scout! Fuck your tight young girlfriend like she's never been fucked before. Pinch those titties, baby. Punish me for being a bad girl, teasing you by running around naked in front of you. Ooooh yeah, that's it, I'm gonna come all over this fat cock. Are you ready, Mark? Bite my neck, scratch my back, pinch my tits harder, ooh yeah, I'm gonna come, I'm coming, ohhhhhhh SHIT!"

And then she came on me, all over and around and through me. She grabbed me around the chest, her nails digging into my back, biting my lips and tongue, putting her hand over mine on one breast to make me squeeze it even harder, all while rocking/sliding her pelvis against mine, mashing her clit between us. Finally she threw her head and body back and bellowed out the depth of her orgasm, telling me over and over to fuck me, FUCK me. FUCK MEEEEEEEE!

It's called the 'cowgirl' position so I thought she should be the one trying to stay atop me, but it was all I could do to hang on to her! She flung her head forward and back and in circles, whipping me with that long blonde hair, then diving in for another passionate kissing/biting/sucking session, smashing her breasts (and my hands) between us. I'd absolutely never ever seen a woman come like that, but I was delighted she was doing it with me.

She finally wound down, but before she stopped gyrating she flung herself off me to lie face down on the bed, barely able to catch her breath. Her ass was right there, red from all the rubbing between us, and quivering from her panting, and I felt I had to slap it, and that she wouldn't mind at all.

"DAMN, girl!" I said, slapping that ass on 'damn.' "I've never seen a woman come like that! Even in porn where you know they're faking it. Are you alright?" She turned her head to smile feebly at me, still heaving like a marathon runner. "WOW, that was so sexy! I'm glad you shared that with me, I really feel honored. I'm guessing you don't come like that with your clients very often?" She shook her head no, though that was almost too much of an effort for her.

"Well you just lie there and rest, while I pass the time playing with this beautiful bottom while you're semi-helpless. She smiled at that, then closed her eyes to recover. I sat cross-legged on her left, looking across her butt, finally having the time to play with it how I wanted. It still had a protrusion to it, even with her lying on her stomach. And it was soft and jiggly on the outside while firm on the inside, testament to her volleyball days and whatever exercises she still did.

It wasn't long before I was kissing and licking it. Then I moved to biting it; love-nips at first, but then real bites that left light marks. Her breathing had slowed now and she was lightly moaning, rocking and jiggling her butt for me occasionally. Just as I'd never had large breasts like hers before, I'd never had a rump like this either, and I was mesmerized by the way it moved and jiggled. And tasted and felt.

And then Amber clenched her cheeks, and ohmygod, the way it rose and firmed up. Still jiggly on the outside, probably a layer of subcutaneous fat, but the core, the glutes, were literally as hard as rock. I squeezed each cheek while she kept them clenched and found I couldn't deform them. What an incredible ass!

"Squats?" She nodded yes. Seeing that she was recovered and might not mind a deviation from her program, I slid my right hand down to cup her vagina and seek out her clit. She'd started moaning when I first moved it down there, but when I found her clit she let out a gasp that told me she liked that. Moving a finger to either side of her clit I moved my hand slowly up and down, letting it rub between my fingers. She was so lubricated that the sliding was easy, and she quickly took up a countermotion.

Meanwhile I continued to worship her ass with my mouth and left hand. Getting up on my knees and turning my head toward her feet I began to lick the crack of her butt, starting at the very top where the glutes separated from her back, I licked the full length down as far as I could go. On the next trip I went deeper, then deeper still, until as I'd hoped, she pushed her butt up for me to give me better access to the lowest part. My fingers on her clit were moving faster now, and sometimes I rolled it between my fingers. She was getting well-primed, but I didn't want to push her too far yet.

On my tongue's next trip down the crack of her ass I used my hands to pull her cheeks apart and I licked right down and over her tender rosebud. She moaned lewdly and pushed her butt up further for me. I repeated that twice more, stopping at the end of the last one to tongue her spongy little hole. "Oh Mark....." Keeping pressure with my face so I could remove my right hand, I went back to massaging her clit while trying to tongue-fuck her butthole. "Oh MARK...! God, yes! That feels so good...."

Quickly stepping off the bed behind her, I grabbed under the fronts of her thighs just below her pelvis and pulled her up and back until her butt was flush with the edge of the bed, her knees supporting her. She grabbed my two pillows and put them under her neck and upper chest, keeping her face cheek-down on the sheets. She told me later that position was called "ass up, face down," which is a little crude, but my gosh was it sexy.

Now I had complete access to her pussy and butt and its tight little hole. And she knew it, which I'm sure added to the eroticism for her. I knelt behind her and planted my face against that pussy, sucking and licking and probing it like I'd never touched it before. With her juices on my tongue I would reach up and try to insert my tongue into her bum, making a little more progress each time. I don't quite know what had gotten into me, because I'd never really done that with Ann, but with Amber it just seemed so perfect. A little nasty, yes, but that added to the thrill of it.

Amber was really writhing now, but I didn't want her to come just yet. "Amber, sweetheart?" I kept playing with her clit and butthole to keep her on edge. "If I were to keep eating you like this until you were really, really close, and then plunged into you, do you think you would come from that?" Without speaking, she nodded her head rapidly. "Will you let me know when you're at that point? I probably won't be able to come, but I'm still hard as a rock and I'd like to do that for you."