An Old Boy Scout Meets an Angel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded that she'd let me know, so I dipped my right index finger in her to lube it up, put it on her sphincter, then went back to work on her pussy with my mouth and other hand. She squirmed and mewled and egged me on, even more so when I tried to gently penetrate her butt with my finger. I was thrusting a single finger inside her pussy while I licked and sucked her clit, and before long I felt her sphincter relax and my finger slipped in to the first knuckle.

"Now!!!"

I jumped up behind her like I was shot from a cannon, took quick aim, then slammed myself into her pussy, actually pushing her forward on the bed an inch or three. She screamed out in what I first thought was pain, but then realized was the instant onset of her pent-up orgasm. While she wailed I pumped her as hard and fast as I could, holding her by those child-birthing hips and really slamming myself into her. The slap of her ass against my thighs and stomach spurred me on, and the tidal waves of motion the pounding was causing in her juicy butt added to the encouragement.

"Put your finger back in!" Reaching around to rub it in her gash I not-too-gently popped it back in to the first knuckle. I was still fucking her like a stud in heat and her cries intensified. "Farther, and fuck me harder!"

Holy shit! I don't think I can go much harder! But I did shove my finger in until the second knuckle popped through, and she gave a little scream. I tried to fuck her harder and deeper, though I had to slow down the tempo some. My left hand was clamped onto her hip and ass cheek, while my right, with its index finger now as fully inside her as it would go, had grabbed as much of that cheek as it could and I was clamping it to the point that it must be hurting her, but she continued to slam herself back against me, maybe looking for more dick than I had. She was almost blubbering now in her ecstasy, making sounds that shouldn't come out of a woman.

And then she got vocal again. I'd found earlier that I liked this raunchy side of her. She'd never cursed when we were talking, which I liked. But when she was in heat? Holy crap, she'd put a sailor to shame!

"Fuck me hard you big-dicked Boy Scout! Earn that merit badge, son! That's it, cowboy, ride that pussy and ass! Oh god you're fucking me so deep, Mark. Oh fuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!"

And then, as they say, "shit got real." I don't think she'd really come yet, that was all just the buildup. But then she began absolutely slamming herself back against me and I felt her hand furiously rubbing her clit.

"Grab my tits and hang on, Mark! Squeeze them hard, hurt me!" That wasn't in my nature, but in the heat of the moment, and the lady had asked... So I squeezed them harder than I ever had yet, she having raised up on one arm to give me better access. "Pinch my nipples! Twist them! Make me your obedient slut!!"

Well fuck! I hadn't thought I could come, but this wild banshee impaling herself on my swollen, aching dick was making it impossible not to! So I got in the gutter with her, hopefully to make her come and stop before one of us passed out.

"You like this fat old-man dick, baby girl? Well take it all, you cock-hungry little slut!" I felt bad calling her that, but lust was taking over and she was enjoying it, talking back just as dirty to me or worse. "DAMN, Amber, you're sexy as hell and unlike any woman I've ever even heard of."

The camper was rocking and the windows were still open and I didn't care who saw or heard. "I love the way you treat me, baby, both this way and the nice way. In fact, I love YOU Mark. Now pound that thick log into me and give me your load again. Pleeeaasssssse!!!!"

Dear God, her words! She loved me? I had to believe her, she wouldn't lie in a situation like this. I don't know if it was the word 'love' or the thing she was begging for, but my dick swelled and twitched and I grabbed both hips and fucked her like a jackrabbit until, my orgasm upon me, I pushed her forward and down onto her stomach, burying my dick inside her while it spurted out its third load into her beautiful, craving body. I guess she felt the spasms and that set her off.

"Oh FUUUUUUCCCKKKK! Thank you, Mark! Thank you, thank you, God almighty, THANK YOU." She writhed and thrashed beneath me, but I kept myself firmly inside her, loving the feeling of the natural pulses of her pussy walls as she came and her ample ass grinding beneath my stomach. I told her I loved her so much and that I doubted I'd ever find another woman like her, and she said the same about me.

Before long she settled down and lay beneath me panting and moaning contentedly. I knew she was hot, but I wasn't yet ready to stop holding her, and I sure wasn't ready to pull myself from her hot and wet paradise. I could feel myself deflating and starting to slip out though, so I tried to work it back in, be we all know that seldom works for long. This young lady had wrung from my old body 3 orgasms in the space of about 18 hours, something I'd no longer thought was possible.

I rolled off of her and onto my back to give us both some air, but she surprised me by climbing on top of me, fitting my slackening penis between her nether lips, then laying her head on my chest. She squeezed my chest tightly with her folded arms while I played in her hair and caressed her upper back. She started moving her pelvis against me almost idly, and I hoped that's all it was because I didn't think I could even get hard for her anymore if she tried to ramp up again. Thankfully she didn't and we just rested.

After a time she got up and retrieved the cold Sprite from the cooler, opening it and offering it to me first. I sat up to drink, handing it back and watching her finish it in two big gulps. She pushed me back down and sat on my hips, fitting my limp member under her again. Her eyes were a little watery and I asked her what was wrong.

"Mark, this has all been so beautiful with you: yesterday on the rock, last night especially, and again this morning. I can't tell you how much it's meant to me, and I think I enjoyed the look in your eyes more than the sex even, seeing myself through your eyes and what I mean to you." She sniffled and wiped her eyes.

"But I don't think I'm your angel anymore, the way I spoke and carried on and everything..."

"Oh Amber, honey...," as I pulled her down to kiss and hug her. "You'll always be my angel, nothing will ever change that. I know it's crazy, but I still mostly believe it was your body and Ann's spirit that I enjoyed holding and touching the other night, and if that really happened then nothing afterwards can ever alter that." She teared up more, but they were happier tears, and she kissed me all over my face.

"And even if it didn't happen that way, you'll always be my angel for what you saw and appreciated in me, and for the beautiful ways you've shared yourself with me. That's incredibly more than a man my age even has the right to fantasize about with a woman like you, and nothing will ever take that away from me. If you're worried about the things you said and the way you acted in a paroxysm of passion: don't! Heck, I was flattered beyond words that whatever I was doing did that for you.

"I know you don't normally talk like that, I've noticed and appreciated that, but in the bedroom it doesn't matter. We do and say what feels right for us in the moment, and there's no judging. And don't think I wanted a demure woman who'd just lie there and let me spend myself on her. No! I've told you that you're so full of life and the love of life, and you simply brought that to the bedroom. Ann and I had some wild times, I guarantee you, but I think even she'd agree that your level of passion exceeded anything she and I ever shared, and I loved every minute of it, I promise you."

Amber sniffled and wiped her eyes again, "I was that way because of you, Mark. I don't mean to say I was acting—I wasn't—but sharing that with you just had so much meaning for me that it brought out passions I myself didn't really know I had. I mean, sure, with clients I play-act and put on a show, but with you it was real and natural and powerful for me."

"It was for me too, my love. I absolutely will never, ever, forget our time together." And then we spent some time kissing and caressing and looking into each other's eyes. I wanted to remember every detail of her face, every soft, warm place where her body was touching mine.

But all good things must end, and Amber got up to shower. The shower wasn't really big enough for two, but as she seemed to be about finished I stepped in behind her and held her, caressing her all over, but not sexually, just to remember. She stepped out and I finished showering while she attended to her toilette.

When I got out she'd gone out to the living room to dress. When I came out after doing my hair and all that I found her in a pretty sundress, purple with yellow daisies, and white strappy sandals. I dressed quickly and joined her in the living room, watching her pack. I fixed us bologna and cheese sandwiches because that was quick. I longed for her to stay, of course, but I think it seemed to both of us that a quick, clean separation would be best.

"Mark, can I give you my number? Maybe we could talk sometimes?" I told her of course, I'd wanted to ask the same thing, but wasn't sure. I told her my number and she punched it into her phone. "I'm sending you a text so you'll have mine, but don't read it until I've gone." I promised not to, but was burning with curiosity to know what she'd sent.

She scratched Max behind the ears and told him goodbye while I picked up her suitcase and opened the door for her. I put the case behind the passenger seat and then met her on the driver's side.

"Mark, we've shared and said so many beautiful things to each other that I don't think much more needs to be said, but I do want to say this: I'm so glad it was you who took this campsite." She smiled a melancholy smile and put her hand behind my neck to pull me down for a gentle kiss. Then she was opening her door and fitting herself inside while I held it open.

Wanting to say a thousand things to her, but knowing that she was right, nothing else needed to be said, I shut the door and simply waved at her, letting the tears welling in my eyes speak for me. She waved back, holding back tears herself, then she backed around, stopped to shift to Drive, and drove up the little lane to the dirt road without looking back. Best that way, I think.

I called Max out of the camper and sat with him in my folding chair, reminiscing over these past 2 days. Belatedly remembering her text, I pulled it up and read:

You're a wonderful man and I love you for it. Your angel.

That brought fresh tears to my eyes and a painful ache to my heart. I put her in my Contacts as simply Angel, because I'd never forget who that was. The sun was bright even through the light tree canopy, and the sky was a perfect blue and cloudless. Remembering Ann, I looked up at it and her.

"What did you think about that, my forever love? A woman half my age seeing in me what you saw? I hope you didn't mind. I'd want you to move on and be happy if I'd gone first, so I think you want that for me. I've loved you and will always love you, I hope you feel that in the place you are."

Then just as Ann had told me that it was time to move on from her, I made myself move on from Amber. "Want to go fishing, boy?" Max barked and jumped down, tail wagging a mile a minute, happy to be going somewhere. Grabbing the rod and tackle box, two tools, and a stadium cushion, we headed down to the rock. I didn't really care about fishing, but thought I might later.

What I really wanted to do was something I'd thought of yesterday, remembering how in 7th grade I'd carved me and my little girlfriend's initials into a tree in the park. So with hammer and chisel I carved into the rock in the place we'd lain:

MARK + AMBER

Capital letters because there were less curves, so they were easier to carve. And I'd have preferred an ampersand (&), but that would be difficult to chisel out. That took more than an hour, but it turned out nice.

Then I fished and caught a good-sized sunfish and went back to camp, cooking him up for a late lunch. As I ate I realized I wasn't entirely happy with just "Mark + Amber," and I toyed with the idea of adding, "were here," but that was lame and trite. And then the perfect thing came to me and I went back to the rock, leaving this for the next couple hundred years until the rains would eventually erode it away:

MARK + AMBER

loved each

other here