An Old Flame is Relit

Story Info
Chance meeting with ex leads to the inevitable.
2k words
4.62
3.6k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everybody involved in this story was 18 years or over at the time.

I'm Donnie and I'm now 40 years old. I have been bi since I recognised it in my late teens. I had boyfriends and girlfriends, often at the the same time.

Which was my preference? Hell, I don't know but I loved tits and cocks, that's all I can say.

With the guys I was always a top. From experience, going with guys was the only time you could fuck ass, as girls of that era were only just getting used to fellatio being a norm.

Through my 20's I had a string of lovers but the man I made love with the most, I let down and I had remembered him fondly through the years.

Nicol was ages with me but he was fully gay. He was not strictly a 'bottom' but he understood that I was nervous about taking his thick 7 inches and so he settled for me just sucking him and me fucking his lovely ass.

I had promised him that when I was ready, he would be the first to pop my cherry. That was a promise I kept all through the following years.

I let him down because I had started dating girls again when I was 30 and I met one, Lisa, who captured my heart. I knew it was unfair to everybody if I kept them both, so I took the tough choice of telling Nicol that I couldn't see him again.

I half wanted him to beg and maybe propose to me and I would have accepted but he took the news on the chin.

We hugged tearfully and it was no surprise when our cocks were out, his one dwarfing my 6.5 inches.

We had a farewell session and I remember thinking, when his spunk landed on my tongue, 'why am I giving this up?'

As I fucked him, his legs in the air, I will never forget him telling me that I would be back, be it 10 days, 10 months or 10 years.

I then got engaged to Lisa and married her when I was 30. She was 34 and I had told her nothing of my previous gay exploits. Although she was a lovely girl, sex was something that needed to be booked in advance. She was more romantic than erotic.

So, move the dial forward ten years and I was in a shopping centre in Livingston, away from my home in Edinburgh, looking for a birthday present for her. Lisa had told me to surprise her and as things turned out, I was certainly going to do that.

I had spent an hour or so trudging through shops, without success and I reckoned I needed a boost of caffeine. I found a coffee-house and got a table and ordered an Americano.

I gazed around the tables and saw, to my great surprise, someone I recognised. It was only a back view but I could swear it was Nicol. He was shaven headed and I thought I recognised what was almost a dimple in the fold at the back of his neck. I had looked at that many a time when fucking his tight little ass.

He was smaller than me in height, he was only 5'6" to my 5'10" but memories of his cock flooded back.

I looked at my bluetooth connection and there was the name 'nickybabes469'.

Before I could decide whether to phone him, he got up to go and his distinctive ass movement left no doubt that it was Nicol. He may have put on a few pounds but it was him. I hardened immediately and my mind was flooded with memories of our lovemaking.

I abandoned my half-drunk coffee and made after him.

"Hey Nicol! It's Donnie, hold up." I said a little too loudly, as a host of heads turned in my direction.

Nicol stopped and slowly turned, the dawn of recognition in his eyes.

"Well, swipe me sideways!" He said with a smile.

"You remember me then?" I said excitedly.

"How could I forget? We had a lot of fun together." Nicol replied in a flirty voice.

We both realised that we had a shopful of customers sitting staring at us, keenly listening.

"Let's get out of here." Nicol suggested and I watched his ass wiggle sexily as he left ahead of me. Deliberate? Who knows?

Once outside, there was a moment of hesitation as Nicol turned and put his arms around me and planted a kiss full on my lips. I opened my mouth, inviting him in but he held back.

"Not here. My flat is only 5 minutes walk, ten if you try to drive there!"

"I need to to leave the car park though. You just lead the way." I said innocently.

"Sounds like fun." Nicol said, his voice dripping with a sexual charge.

My car is a 5 year old white BMW and no sooner were we in our seats than we were kissing again. This time he did use his tongue when I opened up. Again though, Nicol pulled back.

"You need to be in a fit state to drive. There's plenty of time for fun at my place."

His words told me, as if I didn't already know, that we were going to make out.

I told him about my home situation as he directed me through the one-way system that eventually led to his house. He listened but said nothing about my married life. His home was in an apartment block on the second floor of four and the entry-way was clean and tidy, with fresh flowers present. Nicol explained that he provided them and was the unofficial warden for the block.

Nicol didn't work, because he didn't need to. A gran had left him a considerable amount in her will, money she had accumulated through playing the stock market in the 80's.

I knew that entering his flat was the point of no return but I yearned to be in his arms and taste his cock again. No sooner had he closed his door behind us than he was assaulting my lips again.

"I knew you would return some day, I just knew it." Nicol proclaimed.

It wasn't deliberate." I tried to protest.

"You didn't need to stop me leaving the coffee bar." Nicol retorted.

"Must be fate." I said and kissed him again.

I'm not sure what inspired me but what I said next changed everything.

"Do you remember I told you that you would be the first to fuck me when I was ready?"

"How could I ever forget? You were the one that got away." Nicol sighed.

"Well I think I'm ready now." I smiled at him, nervously.

"Are you serious? Don't tease me." Nicol's eyebrows had shot up and his voice had gone up an octave.

I held both of his hands, squeezing them.

"Never more so. I want you to make love to me."

"You're a married man now. It could change everything."

"I know but I need you. Do you realise that I've wanked about you hundreds of times since I Ieft you." I told him truthfully.

"I so wish I'd been there to help." Nicol said in a sexy tone.

"So do I.......sweetheart." I used my old name for him.

"Let's shower and get comfortable." Nicol was taking command and I was happy to let him.

We quickly undressed.

He had a lovely double walk-in shower and we soaped each other up, as we carried on kissing.

Nicol was smooth all over whereas I am a little hairy.

He used his nails on my chest, running through the hair, then tweaking my nipples.

My hand had a grip of his shaft, which was growing all the time.

The memories flooded back and I was sure I was doing the right thing. He had a finger probing my hole, which made me gasp and feel so slutty.

We quickly towelled ourselves dry and made for his bedroom. It had a soft pink flowery wallpaper and the duvet was a stronger pink.

"Get on all fours, facing the pillow." Nicol ordered. I was happy to comply.

"After this, you'll not want a woman again, I warn you."

Nicol then got behind me and put his lips to my ass, pulling the cheeks apart. I let out a little sigh and then his tongue rubbed over my hole.

God! That felt so good, his hot tongue licking at my ass....and then, a surprise as he pushed his tongue inside.

The only time my ass had been entered before was by a doctor doing a prostate exam and I remembered how horny it had made me feel. The nurse had discretely supplied me with a paper towel for me to wank in afterwards.

Nicol's tongue was having the same effect and I could feel my cock grow as he lapped at my ass.

"Last chance Donnie, you can stop me now or your life changes forever." Nicol said softly.

"Oh fuck me Nicol, I need your cock inside me.

Although my hole was wet with his saliva, he still rubbed some lube on his cock. He positioned himself right behind me, using his knees to widen my legs.

My face was buried in the pillow as my ass stood high, awaiting its righteous fate.

Nicol slowly rubbed the head of his cock against my hole. All my nerve ends were anticipating his entry. Then I felt him slowly push forwards.

All I could do was give out a girlish whimper as the pain started to grow. Part of me wanted to push against this intruder but the part that wanted to welcome it won out and I relaxed my muscles, allowing him to push further in.

At this point, the pain was hellish, as he just stayed still inside me. I could feel his tight ball sac tickling my ass. Then he started to make strokes, out then back in. Slow at first, then gaining momentum. The pain was subsiding now and I could feel him rubbing at my prostate. I had been transported to an earthly heaven.

I heard myself tell him to fuck me hard and give me his spunk. Nicol kept pumping into me and I was loving it. Why had I resisted the chance all those years ago?

I was so hard too and knew his strokes were on the verge of making me cum. I spasmed as he fucked me and fired strings of cum up the bed, some landing on my face. I could feel him throbbing inside my tight hole and the moment I'd been waiting for arrived, as he blasted jets of warm cum inside me. What a glorious feeling!

He slowly softened but rested his cock inside me, making a small spurt of two until he was done. He flipped me over and moved beside me. We hugged and kissed like teenage lovers.

Eventually, Nicol spoke. "So, how was your first experience of being fucked?"

I hardly knew what to say.

"Just.... amazing." I finally sighed.

"There is no going back now, you'll want it all the time. Nicol said, knowingly.

He was right, of course. I was buzzing more than after the first time I had sucked cock. I wanted to stay where I was forever and let him fuck me to his heart's content.

"You'd better get cleaned up, on your own this time. Can't have you smelling of my cum when you get home.

I showered again and I dressed as he lay in bed, like a triumphant king.

"What are you going to say to Lisa?" He asked.

"Well I'm hardly going to tell her I met an old boyfriend and he fucked my virgin hole, am I?"

"If you do, there's a bed here for you, always." Nicol said lovingly.

At that, I left, before I let him fuck me again but I knew it wasn't the end, far from it.