An Old Flame is Relit Pt. 02

Story Info
How does Charlie balance cock with marriage?
2.3k words
4.39
2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove home from Nicol's flat on autopilot. My mind was whirring, trying to process what had just happened.

True, I had been having thoughts about cock these last few weeks but had dismissed them. After all, I was happily married, wasn't I?

As my mind raced, my delicate arse reminded me that I had been fucked for the first time and I wanted more. In my younger 'bi' days, I had always been a 'top', now all I wanted was cock inside me.

Of course, I had let Lisa know that I had bumped into an old friend, so would be later than usual but she met me with a sullen look.

"I had made lasagne for you, your favourite. It's in the oven now but probably a little overdone."

Lisa making lasagne was always a sign that she was planning to have sex but me arriving late had put a stop to that. I was quite relieved, to be honest. I really couldn't face pussy after my cock experience.

She then decided to quiz me over where I had been.

"So who is this old friend then? Have I met him?"

"I knew Nicol from school through to college, he was one of my best friends and no, you've never met him." I said, truthfully.

"Why didn't you invite him to our wedding?" Lisa continued.

I could hardly tell her that if he'd been there, we'd probably have had our cocks out before the end of proceedings.

"Nicol was over in Canada at the time, working. He was in engineering." I lied, not sure where the ideas were coming from.

"You didn't keep in touch then?" She went on.

"No, you know me, I'm always losing touch with people." That part was true.

"Why's he back over here.?" Lisa continued.

"He missed his family, especially his mum. In fact he is a carer for her now." I warmed to my inspirational lie.

"Oh well, you must invite them over for a meal." Lisa offered.

"She doesn't leave the house i'm afraid, she's terminally ill." I was trying to invent a plausible lie. "That's why we had to go back to his place, he doesn't like leaving her long."

Lisa looked doubtful but gave up questioning me.

I felt really bad, Lisa was a lovely girl but had been unable to have children after a miscarriage early in our relationship.

Maybe just as well there were no kids to explain to that daddy had left mummy for another man.

I lay in bed that night, wide awake. All I could think of was Nicol, his big juicy cock and him fucking me. Almost on cue, my phone pinged and it was a message from Nicol. He wanted to know when I would be visiting again. I was rock hard at the thought.

"How about now?" I ventured.

"Wow, you are keen for my cock!" Nicol answered.

"See you in twenty." I now thought of an excuse.

"Lisa, Lisa, sorry to wake you but there's been a report of a break-in at the work. The police want a word with me. I don't know how long they'll want me for."

It was 1am and Lisa nodded a sleepy acknowledgement and I quickly dressed and was off.

It was an exhilarating feeling driving to his place, knowing he was going to fuck me again.

I buzzed for his flat and the outer door opened immediately. I raced up the steps to his flat and his door was ajar, the room in darkness. I went in, a little cautiously and as my eyes adjusted, I felt two arms around my waist and a definite hardening against my bottom.

"Back for more so soon, I think you might be addicted now."

Nicol hadn't bothered to dress and my hand searched behind me to grab his cock. My nerve ends were tingling as I stroked his hot hard member. He bent me over his couch and he started to smack my arse.

"Tell me you want my cock, bitch!" Nicol growled.

"Oh fuck yes, I want your cock, I need it. Fuck me hard!"

He lubed up and spread some on my tender arse.

"Prepare to be my bitch." He whooped.

He plunged his cock in, without any delicate delivery and I could soon feel his balls smacking of my cheeks, as he opened me up. He was now rubbing my sweet spot and my cock shot up like a tent pole.

"Oh Nicky, sweetheart, don't stop, don't ever stop." I was in ecstasy.

We moved positions a couple of times but he kept pummelling my hole. It must have been a good twenty minutes before I felt him tense and I knew he was about to cum.

The sensation when he erupted inside me was incredible. I could feel his cock pulsing as it spat out its seed and the feeling of the cum itself was indescribable. He stayed in me another few minutes until he fully softened.

I was slumped, face down, on the couch. I was breathing heavily when he flipped me over. My cock was still hard and Nicol decided he wanted it.

He climbed on my lap and sat on my cock as we kissed like young lovers.

It didn't take long for me to shoot what I had into him.

"Lets clean up." Nicol sensibly suggested.

We spent nearly as long in the shower, kissing and probing. Nicol had a long tongue and I let it dominate my mouth as his cock had dominated my hole.

We were both hard again in the shower and so I turned round and he managed to squeeze his cock into me again. This time he didn't cum, I think we were both spent.

Before we dressed, Nicol offered me a little red object. I looked a little confused.

"Don't be naive Charlie, it's a butt plug. I think it may come in handy."

"As long as it's there I'll be thinking of you." I cooed.

"Now, get back to Lisa before she suspects anything."

We parted with a long kiss and I made a promise.

"See you real soon lover boy, I'll call you........" I checked my watch "this afternoon."

I arrived home just after 3am. I tiptoed into the bedroom and undressed. Lisa appeared to be sleeping. As I got into bed, she piped up.

"Must have been worse than the great train robbery, time you were away."

"I was having to check what had been stolen. It was like conducting an audit." I lied.

"Couldn't it have waited until morning?" Lisa sounded annoyed.

"We didn't want any disruption to the customers. Getting it over with, means we can open normally in the morning." I now felt comfortable with my lie. Lisa soon changed that.

"I never heard the phone go, who called you?" She asked, suspiciously.

"It was one of those random numbers they use. They don't call from 999." I tried to answer in a jocular way.

Lisa was like a dog with a bone. "I still didn't hear it."

"I always turn the volume down at nights. I was wide awake anyway, playing a game and answered right away." I tried to steer a path to make her believe.

"I never heard you talking." She sniped.

"You were fast asleep!" I was getting angry now, her persistence bugging me.

"Well i'm not now. Maybe you should sleep downstairs in case the police need you again." She blazed at me.

"Suits me fine." Now I could get away from her questioning and spend time thinking about Nicol pumping me.

The next morning, I showered and dressed whilst Lisa was in the kitchen.

I went in expecting a frosty reception. Instead, Lisa was full of apologies.

"I'm sorry for being so grumpy last night. You couldn't help there being a break-in I appreciate you kept things as quiet as possible." She squeezed my hand.

I felt lower than low.

She carried on "If you'd been beside me this morning, I might have found another way to say sorry."

Normally my cock would harden at a comment like that, instead it was shrinking back for safety.

"I'm not daft, I know why you were in Livingston." She said but cheerfully.

"Why was I there then?" I put the ball back in her court.

"You were looking for a birthday present for me, weren't you?"

"You've got me bang to rights governor." and I offered my wrists to handcuff, jokily.

"Maybe later, if you're good." She said cheekily.

Why was Lisa acting horny when I was going gay?

"Did you get me anything nice?"

Lisa loved a question

"Because I met Nicol I hadn't the chance to find anything."

"You'd better go back then" She ordered.

That was music to my ears. Another chance to visit Nicol.

"I'll try to make time this afternoon. Ted can hold fort at the store."

I called Nicol when I left for work.

"Hi sweetheart, how are you?" I asked when he answered on the third ring.

"Well I was sleeping, dreaming about you of course."

"Are you up for a visit this afternoon?" I couldn't wait to ask.

"Needing another dose of my cock in your ass are you?" Nicol laughed.

"Yes I am. All I can think of is you fucking me and filling me with your cum."

"Mmmm, you really are my little cum slut now." He sounded so masterful.

"I need one other thing from you today." I said.

"Depends what it is, lover boy." Nicol answered, a little defensively.

"I just need you to find a birthday present for Lisa, I don't know what to get."

"Don't worry, it won't take long. One condition, you have to hold my hand when we're out."

Whilst I liked the idea I was worried about being seen by someone who knew me.

Fuck it, I'd do anything Nicol told me to do right now.

I met Nicol at the same coffee house that I had found him in before. We quite openly kissed.

"Stop it Nicol, I'm hard already."

"Well let's not mess about and we can get back to the flat asap!

I knew Nicol would choose better presents than I would and we left the centre after only twenty minutes, having purchased some silver Rennie Mackintosh earrings and a nice pink summery dress that I joked I might look nice in.

Again, I drove us back to his place. Nicol placed his hand on my cock for the full short trip.

Nicol suggested I took the presents indoors with me as there were a few thieves in the area.

Once in the door, we couldn't keep our hands of each other. Nicol used his finger on me in the shower and I was so desperate for him to fuck me.

Suddenly, his doorbell rang and we both stopped stock still, in surprise. Nicol tiptoed to the door and looked through the spy hole.

"It's a strange woman." He whispered.

I looked and saw it was Lisa. What the hell was she doing here?

The doorbell rang again. Nicol took control.

"You, into the bedroom and not a word."

Nicol wrapped a towel around his waist and opened the door.

"How can I help you?" He feigned ignorance as to her identity and then went on the attack.

"How did you get in, there's a buzzer system downstairs.

Lisa smiled nervously.

"I'm Lisa, Charlie's wife and a lady held it open for me."

Nicol's face and tone softened.

"I'm pleased to meet you, Lisa."

"Is Charlie in?" Lisa probed.

Nicol laughed before he answered.

"Why on earth would he be here?" Nicol bluffed.

"His car's parked right outside." She pointed out.

"Is it now? Must be saving on parking in the centre.

"Can I wait for him. Surely he won't be long."

I went into a panic but Nicol was cool as a cucumber.

"Sorry Lisa, I'll just be getting my mum up for her lunch. She's not good with strangers."

"I understand. I'll wait in the car."

As the door closed, Nicol and I fell into each others arms.

"What do we do now. She'll see me come out."

"Don't panic. I hold the key to the back area, where the bins are kept. You can go down the lane then swing round as if you've come back from the centre.

"Clever, I like it. I must thank you before I go."

I pulled away the towel covering his modesty and gasped.

"I so love your cock."

It was standing proudly and I put my fingers around it, feeling the heat and rubbing my thumb over the pre-cum on the tip.

I dropped to my knees and started to kiss his shaft, licking over the veiny surface. I put my lips around his helmet and licked and savoured it.

Nicol groaned "Just like the old days, you've always known how to suck me."

It was true. He had a very sensitive spot under the helmet's rim, to the left and I focused there. He did well to last as long as he did but he did cum in a few glorious spurts, which I gobbled up.

Nicol let me out the back, after making sure I had her presents and I made my way round. I tried to look surprised when I saw Lisa alight from her Mini.

"What on earth are you doing here? I asked, genuinely.

I thought I'd come and maybe introduce myself.

"I wouldn't recommend it. I think this is his mum's lunchtime.

"How do you know?" Lisa quickly asked.

" I nipped up when I arrived, just to be polite. I didn't want him seeing my car if I hadn't let on I was parking there."

"I suppose so." Lisa sounded a little doubtful.

"Well I'm heading back to work. You do whatever you fancy. I won't be late."

This particular meeting had not gone entirely to plan but I knew I'd be back and taking Nicol's cock before long. At least Lisa knew it wasn't another woman but how long could I keep from her that I was now a cock lover, first and foremost.