An Old Friend

Story Info
Meeting an old friend.
1.6k words
3.69
26.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldgaluk
Oldgaluk
41 Followers

I had known him since we were kids but had not seen him for some years. We had both gotten married and kids, work etc had kept us all busy. He was a farmer and I had heard he had divorced a couple of years back so when my boss asked me to drop off some papers I readily agreed.

I drove up to the isolated farmhouse and he opened the door as I got out of my car. He still looked good, tall and muscular with brown hair and a ready smile. He recognised me straight away and invited me in for a coffee. We spent an hour chatting away and catching up on old times, it seemed to fly by.

I decided I had to get home and as I left he told me to pop round any time and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I had enjoyed myself and decided to take him up on his offer.

Over the next few weeks I got into the habit of calling round a couple of times a week after my shift had finished. A cup of coffee turned into a glass of wine and a peck on the cheek became a kiss full on the lips.

On my previous visit he had held me and we went into a full blown make out session. He kissed me hard and after a few minutes I felt his hand slide up to my breast, gently rubbing and squeezing it until my nipple hardened and he took it between his finger and thumb, pulling and nipping it.

Eventually I pulled away, my face was flushed and my pussy was tingling and becoming moist. Things were moving fast and I needed time to think. I said I would see him in a few days and walked unsteadily to my car to drive home.

Two days later I finished work early and drove once again to the farmhouse. I wore a light summer dress, buttoned down the front, a front opening bra and my smallest, flimsiest knickers. I knew what he wanted, I wanted it too and I was going to make sure we both got our wish.

When I arrived he kissed me and offered me a glass of wine. I sat in a big, old armchair and, as I sipped my wine, I studied him closely. He looked as nervous as I felt but the bulge in his trousers showed his arousal too. Eventually he put down his drink and moved to me, I lifter his face and he began to kiss me, gently at first but then with increasing urgency.

I opened my lips and he eagerly pushed his tongue into my mouth, sliding along my lips and then into my mouth searching for my tongue which I readily gave him. I again felt his hand moving on to my breast and his big, strong fingers soon found my nipple. I moved to undo some buttons on my dress and his hand moved inside to squeeze me over my bra. He swiftly found the catch at the front and opened it to release my small but firm tits.

He chuckled at this as he realised that I had come prepared and he was going to get to fuck me at last. I then moved my hand down to his crotch and grasped his cock through his trousers. He certainly had the right equipment and was as hard as iron. I started to rub it up and down whilst he began to suck on my tits and nipples, going from one to the other alternately flicking with his tongue and his fingers, squeezing my breast to push the nipple into his mouth.

Soon our excitement could not wait any longer and he moved his hand down onto my leg and slid it up to my pussy. I had not worn any tights or stockings as the weather was so warm and he soon found my pussy lips covers only by a tiny pair of knickers.

Pushing them aside, he rubbed his big, meaty finger up and down my wet pussy until I opened up to him and his finger slipped inside. While he fingered me I struggled to undo his belt but had to admit defeat ad gently pushed him away so I could stand up and use two hands.

I undid the belt and unzipped his trousers. I pushed them down until his briefs were exposed and with my thumbs inside them I slipped them down, revealing lovely , thick, hard cock. As he undressed I unbuttoned my dress an removed my knickers and sandals. Now totally naked I sat back in the armchair, watching while he got rid of the rest of his clothes. I stroked a finger along my now very wet pussy and on to my throbbing clit.

As he came to me he lifted and spread my legs over the arms of the chair. I was now completely open and exposed to him. He leant in to kiss me and we lashed each other with our tongues. I again felt his thick finger entering my swollen pussy he seesawed in and out of me, getting me ready for his big, hard cock.

Finally I could wait no longer and said "Fuck me, its what you want isn't it?"

"Fuck yes" he answered "I've been wanting to do this for weeks." He leant forward and his finger was replaced by the head of his cock. He rubbed up and down for a moment, spreading my juices over it before slowly pushing it in, not all the way yet but enough to make me groan with pleasure. He pulled almost all the way out, leaving just the head inside me before again pushing it in, this time balls deep, stretching me and again making me moan. "Fuck me girl your cunt is tight" he said "Good job its so wet."

"Shut up and fuck it then" I pleaded. The formalities were over, what I now wanted, needed was a good, hard fuck. He proceeded to do as he was told and stroked in and out without pause. I felt my cunt, as he called it, loosen up and begin to take his thick cock beautifully until my juices were running down the crack of my arse and I was glad I had taken my dress off.

Harder and harder he pounded me and I felt him speeding up until I urged him to stop, saying "I want to get on my knees so you can fuck me doggie style." I did want this but I wanted him to last much longer before he filled my cunt with his sperm.

I twisted on the chair and stuck my arse up in the air for him. Gripping my hips he again drove that lovely cock in as far as he could go. I think he also wanted to extend our lovemaking so he stroked in and out quite slowly but firmly as I could feel my cunt lips being drawn out and pushed in along with thick cock. This couldn't last of course and as I enjoyed all the sensations coursing from my cunt and through my body I felt him again speeding up his thrusts and pounding me harder than ever.

I was determined that he was not going to cum and leave me high and dry so once again I urged him to stop. Reluctantly he did and pulled that lovely cock out of me and stood there stark naked with it standing straight out like a flagpole. I urged him to lie down and straddled him so that my cunt lined up with his cock.

I lowered myself down on to it until my clit was pressing onto his pelvic bone. I then raised myself up until only the tip of his cock was still inside me. "What do you want?" I asked.

"I want that beautiful wet cunt wrapped around my cock" he gasped. I slammed myself down on him then lifted myself up time and again. I carried doing this until I felt my orgasm starting to build. I was leant forward so he could suck on my tits but I now pulled away and straightened up. This brought my clit into contact with his pelvic bone and I knew my climax was on its way. "I'm going to cum" I screamed "cum with me please."

"I'm going to fill you up" he shouted and as my orgasm hit I squeezed my cunt on his cock and I felt him shooting into me, flooding my cunt and sending streams of cum down his cock and balls. I continued to grind down on him and squeeze my cunt, wanting to make it last as long as possible but eventually I slumped forward onto his chest.

We kissed for a while until his softening cock slipped out of me, leaving my cunt gaping wide open and dripping cum and pussy juice all over him. I rolled off and lay by his side, holding his now soft cock.

Gradually we both came down from our sexual high and I stood up and walked naked to his bathroom to clean up my pussy and thighs and tidy my hair. When I walked in he was pulling on his clothes and as I reached for my knickers he playfully slapped my bum cheek. Something for the future I thought.

I got dressed and enjoyed a few kisses at the door before getting into my car to drive home, promising to come again soon, if you get my meaning.

Oldgaluk
Oldgaluk
41 Followers