An Old Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No need to say sorry!" I forced a little laugh, "Thanks again for the movie, I'll see you tomorrow." I continued walking past her.

"I told him not to call me anymore."

I stopped.

"I'm moving on from him, you know that right?"

I turned around and gave her a soft smile. "Yeah, I'm happy for you."

Her face was grave.


"You've been avoiding me."

"Hailee..."

"Don't deny it. I'm not dumb. I moved here thinking we would hang out more, thinking I won't be alone. But you've been stuck in your room for the past week. You barely come out, you barely even say hi. We don't even eat together. I want to give you your privacy, but can't you hang with me just a little bit at least?"

Her eyes pierced into me, and started to water. My heart hurt.

"Tell me if I did something wrong. Do you regret asking me to live here? Just say the word and I'll leave."

Tears fell down her cheeks. We both stood there for a minute, I was unable to speak.

She took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. I don't know what I'm saying. You probably think I'm crazy."

My heart had never beaten faster before.

"I like you."

Her tears stopped. Her breathing stopped. Her eyes widened.

"I like you a lot. Every day I think about you and only you. I haven't stopped thinking about you since I first saw you outside my apartment. I'm going crazy for you. I've been avoiding you because I'm a coward. If I told you I liked you and you didn't, you wouldn't want to be here anymore. And I want you to be here. More than anything I want you to be here. With me."

Silence.

She walked slowly towards me, stopping inches away from my face. There was no anger in her eyes. No, there was something else. I took a chance. I pulled her in to kiss her. Whatever emotions I was holding came flooding out. It was delicate and fragile. Heat rose from my stomach to my chest, ridding of any pain that held there. We stood in the middle of the living room, embracing each other. All the clouds of confusion disappeared. This was right.

I released my grasp and our lips parted.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, as a tear ran down my cheek.

"Don't be sorry. Don't be sorry for anything." She smiled.

I wiped her tears as she wiped mine.

Time passed as we embraced, looking into each other's eyes.

"You're so beautiful."

Her smile was all I ever needed. She leaned back into me and overcame me with her tenderness. There was passion this time, no more fragility. She pressed into me further, almost making it hard to breathe. I lifted her into my arms as she let out a giggle. I made my way over to the couch and fell back on it. There was an intensity in her movements. She knew exactly what she was doing, and she did it without hesitation. Taking her glasses off, I saw she was just as beautiful without them.

She grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up, I shifted around to help. Her hands rested on my bare chest. Her lips were so soft. I slipped my hand under her top around her waist to her lower back. I slowly worked my way up until I could feel the strap of the bra. She leaned back and in one swift motion removed her shirt. Her breasts were modest, but perfect. She had a few tattoos covering parts of her hip and waist. They were perfect. There was a small scar on the left side of her body on the ribs. Even her imperfections were so beautiful. I kissed the middle of her chest, just above the piece of fabric connecting the two cups. I looked up at her. She smiled tenderly.

"I promise I won't throw up this time."

I couldn't help it. I broke out in laughter. It didn't ruin the moment... It only made it better. Warmer. I was lost in the best way possible. Her beauty was captivating... her movements, angelic.

She pulled away and her smile faded.


"I need you to know something." she spoke quietly.

Our eyes locked on.

"I gave this a lot of thought. This isn't just a meaningless rebound. At least for me."

She was honest. I could see it clearly. She had opened up herself to be vulnerable. There was a risk in telling me this.

"None of this is meaningless to me." I said, caressing her cheek.

She reached behind her to unhook her bra and removed it without breaking eye contact. I saw her bare chest in my peripherals but I wasn't even tempted to look down. Her eyes were enough. There was something more here than just my lust. This wasn't just passion. There was genuine emotion here. We were taking this slow, making sure to appreciate every passing second.

--------------------------------------------------

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything." She replied.

We laid there together with the sheet over our heads. The bright morning light diffused through so we could see each other. I was caressing her lips with my finger.

"What did you think of me when you first saw me in the lobby."

She smiled, "He's taller than I remember."

I smiled back.

"I always thought you were handsome. I wish you talked to me more in highschool."

"I regret not doing that."


"Well, I'm yours now."

"Move in with me."

She giggled, "I'm already living here."

"No, I mean, for good. Live with me."

She looked at me, a bit surprised.

"Really?"

I'll never get tired of that smile.

"Really."

She needed a friend. I could be that friend. And I could be something more.