All Comments on 'An Old Friend Helps Out'

by BenJacnov

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 2 years ago

I love this story if I was alone I probably would have jacked myself through the story. I had somewhat of the same situation with two of my gay friends. Mike one of them was always telling how good male sex was sending me male nudes. His partner I’ll call him C was rather cool with me did not seem too excited about me staying with them in Florida. Shorting this story Mike is much older the C and C was horny, one time while my wife was downstairs with Mike I blew C upstairs.

R3dwine4meR3dwine4meover 2 years ago

I would love to have 2 special friends like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Real hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story and wish I knew someone who I could let me suck their cocks

Mvdude47Mvdude47over 2 years ago

Loved it. I have been thinking of sucking and fucking men for a while. This has not diminished my desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish I was him.

sp9983sp9983over 2 years ago

Excellent story, very well written. I wish I were Jake..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am curious about sucking cock. This story has me wanting to suck cock. I would also like it s with a threesome.If there a couple in the Phoenix AZ area interested email at mg2228708.

veeblefetzerr12veeblefetzerr12over 2 years ago

It was like I would like to do. My cock sucking experience is close to nil. I tried sucking twice. It probably lasted a whole 10 seconds. I would like to find a couple to teach me the proper performance of fellatio. As far as anal goes I can take an 8 inch dildo. If there are a couple in the Phoenix AZ area that are interested email me at mg2228708@mail .com.

OpenManOpenManabout 2 years ago

Awesome story! What a way to be initiated! I will read this over and over...

PabloPaco2022PabloPaco2022over 1 year ago

Magnificent writing and oh so erotic I could taste those cocks in my mouth. Took him years to bring his fantasy to fruition but sounds like the wait ended up being worth it having found not only one experienced initiator but two. All so sensually described one became erotically engulfed into a sea of absolute carnal pleasure.

BonebibrainBonebibrain5 months ago

That was fucking outrageous! Well written, great story, and a happy ending!!! What fairy tales are made of! Call it as u will, gay, bi, straight ass pounding… ITS ALL GOOD! There is no such thing as bad sex! There’s bad lovers… but sex is sex and it’s great! Enjoyed the story… immensely, and I’m typing in the afterglow 🫨🙃😊 Sadly I would have to ditch the bitch and teach the guys about football 🫢 she was the only cocksucker in that household and she needed a map… really really loved the story! Going to read some more of ur stuff and smile myself to sleep… I owe u one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenJacnov@BenJacnov
Older straight guy. Had a few passive gay experiences in my early years. Gotten Bi curious in my later years. Enjoy writing erotic stories. Glad I found this site so I can begin to share some of them.