An Old Friend - Pt. 01

Story Info
A man reconnects with his old teammate on New Year’s Eve.
3.8k words
4.53
10.7k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a chilly, frost-covered New Year's Eve evening in the North-East of England. Like just about everyone else, David Roberts was out with his mates; downing pints and knocking back shots and making sure his year would begin in some state of drunkenness. He'd been robbed of the previous two boozy New Years Eves thanks to COVID, so he was intent on making up for it here.

David was a strapping 24 year-old lad, a defender for the local Sunday League team. His 6'2" frame and broad, stocky build may have been better suited to rugby truth be told, but football was his sport and he'd always been good at it. He sported neatly cut, short brown hair and accompanying stubble on his face, complimenting his chiselled jawline and baby blue eyes nicely. He was a good looking lad, and he had the confidence to go with it.

He was out this night with a group of lads he'd known since uni. They stumbled from pub to pub, exhibiting typical 'lad' behaviour such as screaming football chants obscenely loudly and using awful chat-up lines on girls. I say awful, but it must have worked for one of the lads, Dean, who bailed from the group with a girl he'd met in a bar at 7:30.

"Can't believe that prick has binned the lads off for a lass," David said, downing the rest of his bottle of Corona he'd bought five minutes earlier.

"Tell you the truth mate I'm thinking of binning yous off as well," came the reply, from Bradley, one of David's closest mates. "I'm still rough off yesterday."

David laughed. "You absolute fanny!" he cried, giving Bradley a playful push on the shoulder. "Looks like we're down to three lads! Lads?"

David and Bradley both looked behind them. Dan and Joe were there a second ago, they could have sworn. There were a sea of bodies all around them, but none seemed to belong to Dan or Joe. David and Bradley waited for five minutes, perhaps the other two had gone to the toilet, but they were nowhere to be seen.

"That settles it," Bradley said, "As much as I love you mate I'm not staying out all night with only you. Gonna get Jess to pick me up, you want a lift?"

David scoffed, as the barman passed him another bottle. "Fuck off mate," he said, not even looking Bradley's way. "It's New Year's Eve, I'm out for the night now."

"Suit yourself," Bradley said. After a few minutes, his phone buzzed and his lift arrived. He shook David's hand and left, leaving him alone.

No worries, David thought. He'd just find a lass to take home. He hadn't had a shag in a few weeks and now he didn't have any of his mates cock-blocking him. He'd see in the New Year balls deep in some slut. That was a good plan.

David had barely time to take another sip he felt a hand land on his shoulder. "That's never fucking David Roberts, is it?" a familiar voice said behind his right shoulder. David turned around quickly to be greeted with the face of Ben Summers, an old teammate of David's.

"Fucking hell, alright Ben!" David said, standing up off his seat to shake the man's hand. "I haven't seen you since...since you moved down to Manchester! What you doing back up here?"

Ben sat down on the seat vacated a few minutes earlier by Bradley. He was a tanned, athletic lad, with blonde hair and a slender yet athletic frame. "Just spent Christmas with my Mam and Dad," he said, in his broad North-East accent. "Brought Sam up to meet them as well, we've been together nearly a year."

David smiled. "You managed to get a girlfriend have you?" he teasingly said. "Will I get to meet her tonight or is she another imaginary one?"

The words hadn't come out of his mouth when a large, hairy arm appeared behind Ben and placed a pint down in front of him. David watched as the hand wrapped itself round Ben's chest, as a bearded face came down and kissed him on the cheek. "There you go sexy," the man said, before pulling a stool round and sitting down.

David stared, open-mouthed. It appeared that Sam was not a female. He tried to speak, but what came out was a series of confused and surprised stammers.

Ben began to laugh uproariously. "The fucking look on your face!" he said, as Sam smirked and tried to hold him own laugh in. "This is Sam."

David tried to compose himself, before offering his hand out for Sam to shake. "Pleased to meet you mate," he managed to blurt out, before turning back to Ben. "I didn't know you were...you know..." He took a second to look at Sam. He seemed taller than David, and sported a black beard with short black hair. He had a proper rugby player's build, wide and girthy. The two men were quite different physically.

Ben laughed again. "Didn't go round advertising it when we played football mate," he responded sarcastically. "You're alright with it though aren't you? Isn't your sister a lesbian?"

David had another drink. "Yeah mate, I'm fine with it." he said. "Just unexpected that's all. Didn't you go out with Grace Peters for like a year?"

"First person I came out to," Ben responded. "She agreed to cover for me all that time."

David just laughed. He had so many questions, he didn't know where to start.

"So, err, how did yous two meet?" he eventually asked.

"Do you want to tell him?" Ben asked Sam, placing his hand quite high up his thigh. Sam smiled.

"I was working in a gay bar one night and Ben came in. We clicked straight away. Ended up taking him home that night. Rest is history."

"Whoa lads, spare me the details." David said, only half-jokingly. The two men laughed.

"Thing is, I was on a date with another man," Ben added. "Binned him off for Sam. Rest is history." Ben turned and looked Sam in the eye, before pulling him closer by the chin and entering into a deep, five or six second kiss. David tried to look away, but seeing his old mate so proudly kiss his big, muscular lover was weirdly fascinating.

The men sat for the next hour catching up and getting to know each other, reminiscing about old times and sharing new stories together. As the drink continued to flow though, David found himself more interested in the two men's relationship, and the alcohol made him more open to asking potentially risque questions.

"So, how does it work then? I mean I know it's like anal sex, but doesn't it hurt?"

Both men laughed. The alcohol seemed to have made them more open as well.

"Nah, you just have to prep. I douche, it's basically squirting water up your arse so it's all clean up there."

"Fucking hell!" David said, equal parts disgusted and curious. "That's grim mate. So does that mean you're the girl?"

"We're both men." Sam said sternly, losing the jokey demeanour he'd had a few seconds prior.

"It's called being a bottom, Dave," Ben said, placing his hand on Sam's lap again. "And yeah, I am with Sam. Before I'd met him I preferred to top though. Still do. But they both feel amazing."

"I didn't mean to cause offence or anything, mate." David said to Sam. "I just don't know what words you use for things. Know what I mean?"

David's obvious naivety caused Sam to crack up. "No worries, mate." he said, trying not to laugh.

It wasn't long after when Sam's phone buzzed. "Taxi's here gorgeous," he said to Ben, before downing his drink and standing up.

"Whaaat?" David said. "It's only half ten? Why the fuck is everyone going home before midnight on New Year's Eve?"

Ben chuckled. "We aren't going home. We've booked a hotel about ten minutes away. Not one for staying out late now mate, I've grew up."

"Does your mate not want to come back to the hotel for drinks?" Sam said, putting his arm around Ben's waist. "We've got plenty cans back there and I'm sure there's some vodka in your bag. Could see the New Year in there."

Ben shrugged. "Could do. You up for it Dave?"

David weighed up his options. His plan to find some slut to fuck had faded as soon as he saw Ben, and he had enjoyed the catch-up.

"Aye, why not." he said. "It's dead in here tonight anyway."

With that, the three men left the pub and hopped into the taxi, embarking on the short journey to Sam and Ben's hotel.

When the three got back into the room, Ben and Sam immediately kicked their shoes off at the door. Sam went over to the bed and sat down on it, unbuttoning his jeans but leaving them on, whilst Ben took three lagers out of the fridge before joing Sam on the bed. David elected to sit in the armchair in the corner of the room, prompting Sam and Ben to look at each other and giggle.

"We're not gonna shag you mate," Sam said, opening his can. "You can sit on the bed."

"Nah I'm fine here," replied David, taking a sip of his own lager. "Quite comfy actually."

The three men sat in silence for a few seconds before David piped up with another question. "So do you 'bottom' every time yous have sex or does it sometimes just end with like, a blowjob?"

Once again, Ben laughed. "You're very interested in this topic mate," he said, draping his arm around Sam. "Something to admit?"

"No!" David snapped back. "Just curious is all."

Ben smiled, and dived to the side of the bed. David heard the rustling of a plastic bag, before Ben popped back up holding something. It looked like a black plastic tube to David, with a big fat pump on the bottom.

"This is a douche," Ben said. "I get the disposable ones so there's about ten in this bag. Whenever the mood takes us I can quickly nip to the toilet, fill it with water and clean myself off. Nine times out of ten we'll have anal."

Ben threw the douche at David, which he caught and inspected. He wondered how the water would feel in his arse. After staring at it for a few seconds longer than he probably should have, he regained his senses and placed it on the table.

Sam laughed. Louder enough to shock David. "Look at your mate," he said to Ben. "He's thinking about that douche isn't he!"

The two men laughed. "Nah..." said David, trying to think of a way to defend himself.

Sam continued. "Think he's just sitting over there to avoid the temptation...."

"Nah fuck off mate, I'm not a poof..."

"That's what I'd have said to you a few years back mate," Ben laughed. "But you have followed two gay lads back to their hotel room, you can see how it looks..."

Sam guffawed, seemingly happy that Ben had joined in with the teasing.

"Yeah for a drink! That's all! If you're gonna be dick heads about it I'll go..."

David stood up. At the same time, Sam peeled his shirt off, revealing his beefy, muscular torso covered with a healthy smattering of body hair. As he did so, he pulled Ben closer and pulled his boyfriend's shirt off, showing Ben's smooth, athletic body. The men then embraced in a deep, horny kiss, allowing their hands to explore all over each other's bodies, as David watched open mouthed. Try as he might, he could not avert his gaze as his friend was fondled, licked and groped by his big, hairy boyfriend.

The kiss lasted about a minute before Sam broke it off. "Thought you were fucking off," he said to David. "Hurry up will you, I'm horny now."

"You can stay you know Dave," Ben said, trying not to moan as Sam's hand went down the front of his jeans. "It's obvious you've been curious all night, asking about us shagging and that. You can stay and watch if you want. We don't mind."

Sam smiled.

"Crack open another bottle and just sit there. Be educational more than anything."

David looked at the door. Why couldn't he leave? It would have been the easiest thing in the world to say his goodbyes, and get back to a pub. But he didn't. Instead, the door he opened was the fridge, taking out another lager, before sitting back down in the armchair.

Ben smiled, before diving back into the bag and grabbing a douche. He ran into the bathroom, kissing Sam as he left, closing the door behind him. David just sat still, looking at the floor. His eyes looked up as Sam stood up and peeled off his jeans, revealing his tree trunk-like legs, before kicking his boxers off, causing the man's semi-hard cock to spring forth.

Fucking. Hell.

It was huge. Eight inches, surely. David could barely look away as Sam stood up to step out of his boxers before giving his cock a little rub. His nerves almost shattered when he looked back up to see Sam standing just a few inches away.

"I knew you'd stay. I knew from when you shook my hand at the bar. Couldn't keep your eyes off me."

David tried to form a response, but couldn't.

"See? That's what you were like earlier. Fucking speechless."

David couldn't speak, or move. Sam just had an air of dominance about him that affected David to his very core. He was putty in his hands.

"We both know why you've stayed. It's not just to watch. But I'll be nice, I'll pretend to Ben I don't know what a little faggot you are. Before I fuck him I'll stand up and ask if you want to join in. Then you're gonna suck my cock. Understood?"

David still couldn't speak. No man had ever spoke to him like this. He'd have chinned them in the past if they had. And now this fella was standing above him, cock swinging between his legs, talking to him as if he was nothing.

"I...I'm not...gay..." David just about muttered back.

"Fine. Fuck off then. But if you don't leave, you're gonna suck my cock."

The bathroom door swung open, and Sam quickly turned around so it looked as if he was opening the fridge. He bent down to open it, prompting Ben to laugh.

"Got your arse right in poor Davey's face there," he said, now also naked.

"Hah, oops," Sam said dryly, looking at David as he did so.

The shock David was feeling must have been written all over his face, as Ben noticed and smiled. "Come on mate don't be scared, we've showered together, you've seen my cock before!" Ben playfully shook his dick around and laughed, prompting David to force out a half-hearted smile.

Sam walked over to Ben and kissed him passionately, before picking him up and spinning around 180 degrees so that he was facing David. The two men continued to kiss, until Sam placed his hands on Ben's shoulder and pushed him to his knees. Ben looked over his shoulder at David and winked, before turning back and taking his boyfriend's big, hard cock in his mouth.

"Mmm yeah, that's it baby," came Sam's low moans. He was staring at David as he done so, and David was staring right back. He watched Ben's technique as he sucked, licked and wanked Sam's big cock, suddenly becoming aware of his own cock at full mast in his jeans. He wriggled in his seat to try and hide it, but he feared Sam knew full well what he was doing.

Sam licked his lips at David as he grabbed Ben's head and began skull fucking him. All kinds of gagging noises emanated from Ben's throat as Sam's dick slammed into the back of it. David watched, entranced, desperate to wank his aching cock. He knew what was coming, what had to come next, because he's chosen to stay instead of walk out. Did he want it to happen? He didn't know.

"Enjoying the show David?" Sam asked, pulling Ben back to his feet and grabbing his bouncy little bubble butt. "Always room for onemore if you'd like?" He was calmer, friendlier than before. David knew it was because Ben was listening.

"Sam, don't be daft." Ben replied, reaching up to give his man a kiss on the cheek. "David's straight. He's had loads of girlfriends..."

It was almost an out of body experience when David found himself standing up, and walking towards the couple. As if his legs were carrying him by themselves while parts of his mind were screaming at him to leave. But he didn't. He walked to within a foot of the two men, looking Sam in the eye, before dropping to his knees.

"What. The. Fuck," came Ben's astonished reply. He looked down at David, open-mouthed, not quite believing what he was seeing. "David?"

David broke his gaze at Sam, to look at Ben. He'd never seen him from this angle before, at his feet, his hard cock looking down on him. Saying nothing, he reached out and grabbed Sam's big throbbing member.

"Mmmm," the man said, closing his eyes to enjoy the sensation. "I fucking knew it. Your mate's a fucking bender."

Ben was still in complete shock, as he watched his mate jerk his boyfriend off. He simply stood and watched, before Sam pulled him in for a kiss.

David continued to jerk just Sam off, switching his gaze from the floor to Sam's face. Sam broke off his kiss with Ben and stroked David's hair with his hand. "Come on lad," he said, smirking. "You aren't on your knees for a handjob are you?"

David gulped. He stared at Sam's rock hard cock in front of him, the one throbbing in his hand. Slowly, through deep breaths, he edged his head towards the man's massive prick, before slowly parting his lips. He felt the bulging cock head, coated with Ben's saliva by this point, touch his lips for the first time before penetrating his mouth. David closed his eyes as his mouth widened more to accomodate the huge cock. He swirled his tongue around the tip, before letting his mouth go deeper and deeper down the veiny shaft.

"Oh my god," Ben whispered, obviously extremely turned on by the whole situation.

"He's a good little cock sucker, your mate." Sam said, in a mocking tone. "Why doesn't he get naked like we are?"

David knew that was an order. He took his mouth off the cock and stood up, peeling off his polo shirt to reveal a few chest and arm tattoos, and a very impressive, athletic physique. Quickly, he unbuttoned his jeans before kicking his shoes off, pulling his jeans down. His briefs were next, sliding them off causing his achingly hard cock to twang forcefully back up onto his stomach.

"Fucking hell David, you're fit as fuck!" Ben exclaimed, still seemingly in disbelief at the whole situation.

David ignored him, instead dropping straight back down to his knees and picking up where he left off. He licked Sam's balls and tongued all the way up his shaft, before taking his cock in his mouth again and begin to suck quicker than before.

"Hey bitch," came Sam's voice suddenly, "Don't leave your mate out..."

David looked up at the two men, and into Ben's eyes. Slowly, he reached out his hand and grabbed Ben's smaller, but still impressive dick, all the while sucking Sam's. After a couple of minutes, he switched up, diving hungrily on his friend's erect cock taking it all in with much more ease than Sam's. He alternated between sucking and wanking the couple off for the next few minutes, until Sam grabbed his hair and pulled him up.

"Lie on the bed, I wanna fuck my boyfriend," Sam said. David immediately complied, not knowing how this was going to involve him. Sam slapped his boyfriend's arse. "Go and bend over his face babe, stick your cock down his throat again."

Ben smiled, and crawled on the bed. He gave David's dick a playful squeezed as he climbed on top of him, placing his knees by David's ears so all he could see was Ben's cock. He opened his mouth and began sucking it once again, causing to moan as the two men felt the weight of Sam get onto the bed. Though David couldn't see what was happening, he felt Ben's moans louden and hasten. He was fucking Ben. Every time he thrusted into Ben's arse, the lad's cock was slamming further into David's throat. David could do nothing but focus on pleasuring his friend with his mouth as he was fucked expertly by the colossal Sam. David's own dick ached for release, more than it ever had in the past. He needed to cum.

It was Ben that came first. He lifted from all fours onto his knees, and backed his arse all the way onto Sam's dick. David lifted his head to follow the cock, licking and tonguing the cock head.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming, oh fuck!" Ben shouted, as rope after rope of hot, sticky cum coated David's mouth and face. The lad swallowed as much as he could before Ben pulled back, shooting a large rope right across David's face. He moaned in pure ecstasy as his cock continued to leak cum, the aggressive spurts now turned into a stream pooling out of his cock into David's mouth and onto his chin.

12