An Old Friend - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing his boyfriend cum must have hastened Sam's orgasm, as he quickly pulled out of Ben's hole and pushed his boyfriend off of David. With an almighty groan, the man's dick erupted in spurt after spurt of creamy jizz, coating David's chest and belly with a few ropes even joining Ben's cum on his face. When he was done, Sam wiped the tip of his cock on David's abs, and smiled.

"Cum for me boy."

David wasted no time in obeying, grabbing his cock like a man possessed. It took literally seconds before he passed the point of no return, unleashing his own monster cum shot all over his belly and chest. Sam smiled, scraping some of the cum off of David's belly with his thumb before putting it gently in David's mouth.

The three men collapsed on the bed in a ball of sweaty, horny man sex, when suddenly the room was lit up by fireworks being let off in the distance. Ben and Sam started to laugh, as David lay there contemplating what had just happened.

"Happy New Year, boys," was all he could say.

12