An Old Girlfriend, A New Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's great, but please tell me Jeremy can't hear you?"

"Artie, give me some credit for brains. Of course not. He's up in his room studying. Thanks for setting this up, ex-husband." She giggled; it was our way of busting each other's chops.

"My pleasure, ex-wife. So, you'll see him again, I assume?"

"I assume so. Could I ask you a favor? Since Jeremy didn't spend the whole weekend with you, could you have him over at Kitty's....um, your house.... next weekend? I could use a little privacy" she said, leaving no question what she needed privacy for.

"I'd have to talk to Kitty first. Her kids will be with her ex next weekend and we were going to look for a place to get married. We decided to do it in late July or early August."

"Artie, that's great. Really, I'm happy for both of you. I just didn't expect it to be so soon. Send my best to Kitty. And ask her if it wouldn't be too inconvenient to have Jeremy over."

"I'll call you back later and let you know. Can I talk to our son?"

I spoke to Jeremy for a while, our usual father-son rapport, and after I got off the phone I went to Kitty in the kitchen and told her about my conversation with Helena. She said it was no problem, Jeremy was welcome any time. So, after another quick call to Helena, it was settled. I hoped it worked out as she expected the following weekend.

And so we settled into our new life together. That first week was awesome (and the following weeks and months etc. were equally awesome) as we settled down into the domestic life Kitty and I should have had decades ago. But we had agreed, no regrets, just look to the future.

Jeremy got along fine with Angela and Jack when he stayed with us. We worked out our schedules so he stayed over the same weekends Jack and Angela stayed home so Kitty and I had every other weekend to ourselves, just like Helena did. Those were great weekends for us. We loved being around our kids, but we also loved our freedom to play. We got back into some role-playing games on our free weekends. Like my naughty nurse.

I was lying in bed Saturday morning when Nurse Kitty came in to check on me. "So, Mr. Klein, how are we feeling today?"

Let me set the scene a little better. We had an old hospital johnny (those gowns patients wear that leave them no dignity at all) and I wore it. When my 'Nurse' came into the room, she wore a very X-rated version of a uniform. A old style nurses cap with a red cross in glitter. A white top that was at least a size too small and a foot too short, coming only halfway over her ass, which was covered by a pair of white satin panties. White fishnet stockings that had straps that went up under her uniform (we all know what they were attached to, right?) and white high heels, too high to really walk in but great for fucking. Too much makeup with bright red lipstick. She looked like she was in a 70s porn movie. Lucky, lucky me.

"Mr. Klein? How are you feeling?"

"I feel better, Nurse Ryan. Much better. You're really the best nurse I've ever met."

"That is wonderful news! But I still have to check your vitals." Kitty giggled, completely into our game. "First your pressure. Hmmm I don't have my cuff. I'll have to check it the other way." Kitty lifted my gown, and she took my cock in her hot little hand, pumping me a few times as I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. Then she took my dick into her mouth, moving slowly up and down, her lipstick coming off her mouth and trailing on my shaft. Her wicked tongue brought me to tumescence in no time and I moaned my approval. She handled my balls with loving care before taking them into her mouth one at a time and jerking my dick with skilled fingers. "Your pressure seems to be fine, Mr. Klein. And I can tell your pulse is good and strong" she teased. "Hmm I don't seem to have my thermometer either. I'm just not prepared today. There are two ways to check the patient's temperature in this situation. We'll try the oral method first." With that she climbed her way up the bed and got on her feet a little unsteadily (those heels!) and pulled her satin panties aside for me. "I have to see if your tongue is hot or not. Personally, I'm hoping for hot. VERY hot." My 'nurse' blew me a kiss and moved closer, bringing her moist lower lips to mine.

"Well, it looks delicious in any case" I managed to say before her pussy covered my mouth and her clit brushed on my nose. Kitty smelled delightful as always and tasted like warm honey. I held her ass from underneath to give her a little stability, then dug into her sweet snatch. She leaned back on her hands as she thrust her cunt harder into my face. I used my hands to squeeze her ass and pull her tighter to my mouth, and I lashed her lips with the flat of my tongue.

"Eat my pussy, Mr. Klein! It's so much better for you than hospital food!" She was giggling and her thighs and pussy stifled my own laugh. I poked my tongue in and out of her hot hole, fucking her with my tongue as my nose pushed hard on her clit. Kitty rode my face hard, then she balanced forward for a quick moment and pulled her top off, letting her fantastic tits bounce free. She used one hand to balance on the headboard and the other was mauling her tits, pulling and twisting her nipples as she grunted through her first orgasm.

"Well, your tongue is definitely hot, but you don't seem feverish. Last test is a little unofficial. Your penis functions. Or, as we nurses say informally, how does the patient use his cock?"

"I've never had any complaints from any of the other nurses on the floor" I said with a sly wink at her.

"Hey! You'd better NOT be using that thermometer on ANY of the other nurses! Only me, the 'Head' nurse!" She turned around and started sucking on my cock again, giving me a great blowjob. Her tongue was magic, lashing the glans and making me squirm around as I gasped loudly. She looked up at me with mirthful eyes. "You're ready now, Mr. Klein. Let's test you out." She moved deliberately, that naughty smile on her lips that she got when I knew I was in for a wild time. She adjusted so she was on one knee and on the other foot, teetering a little from the very high heel. I held my cock steady for her, then she took it from me and eased her pussy down on me with a long "ooohhhhh".

I shifted my hips around underneath Kitty. "My God, nurse Kitty Kat, that's just incredible!"

"It's pretty fucking great for me as well", she said with a drifting quality to her voice. She rode me hard, then slower, delaying both our orgasms. I kept lifting up to meet her down thrusts, mashing her clit on the base of my cock, which sent tremors through her body. After a while of that, it was time to bring this to a glorious end.

"Nurse Kitty, we need to see how my sore hip is doing. I think I should get behind you and see if my mobility is restored."

"Yes, Mr. Klein. Though I hope you still need more rest here. I would hate to have to discharge my favorite patient!" She lifted off of my throbbing cock, some strands of both our lubricants stretching, connecting us for a few seconds. Then Kitty got on her hands and knees, presenting her great, round, almost pure white ass to me. Her scent was filling the room and I moved pretty quickly for someone with a supposed 'sore hip'. My left hand held her hip and my right hand guided my cock to the swollen lips of her pussy. "Come on, Mr. Klein. Unless you WANT to stay in this little hospital." She was rubbing her lips back onto my head.

"I don't think I would mind an extended stay. The 'Head Nurse' is the best anywhere in the world." I gave her a gentle slap on her ass and slid in like sliding on oil. So smooth, so warm. In no time we were fucking hard, pounding away at each other, making loud grunts and groans as we were joined perfectly together.

"Slap my ass, MR. KLEIN!" she called out loudly, and I swatted her pleasantly round rump a few times, hard enough to heighten her (and my own) pleasure without hurting her. The bed was making mild protests as we both rapidly approached our peaks. Finally, I grabbed her hips with both hands, thrust in deep, and unloaded a thick load of my sperm inside my incredible lover. Kitty furiously rubbed her clit and seconds later she joined me in her own explosive climax.

After a few seconds, we laid down on our sides, me still behind her like two spoons, breathing hard and giggling like teenagers. "Oh, Mr. Klein, you're definitely healthy enough to go home. But I'm going to fake your paperwork and keep you here longer. Like 40 years longer."

"As long as I stay under the care of my amazing HEAD nurse!" I kissed the back of her neck and her shoulders and Kitty kept giggling before she turned around and returned each kiss to me. We still had the same wonderfully dirty minds that we had as college students, just with a bit more seasoning. "I love you, Kitty Kat. With all my heart. For the rest of my life, I'll cherish you. I promise."

She stroked my cheek and kissed me softly. "I promise the same, Artie, my Little Devil. For the rest of my life." Her green eyes, like my brown eyes, were magnified by tears of true happiness.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jumping back a bit... Helena took advantage of her next weekend without Jeremy

and invited Evan to share her bed. I didn't get details (I wouldn't have wanted them) but from her attitude and just a few things she said, it sounded like they had a very good time. That was wonderful news. I wanted Helena to enjoy a very happy life. Who knew if Evan would be a long-term fixture in her life, but for the here and now, she found someone to be a companion, to share a social life, and to fill her other needs. Both Kitty and I were happy for her, and when I asked her if it would feel weird for her to come to our wedding, Helena said not at all. We were better friends now than we had been during the last years of our marriage.

The week after I moved in with Kitty, she hosted a small party for her mother, sister Susan, brother Kevin, their spouses and children, 14 people altogether, including Jeremy. I'd always gotten along well with Kevin back in the day, and as I said, her mother Irene liked me as well and would have fully accepted me had I been Catholic. They both greeted me warmly, with Irene even apologizing...or trying to apologize...for forcing Kitty to push me away back then. I told her it was water under the bridge, and all that mattered is we were together again, very happy together, and looking forward to a long future together. Everyone else was friendly and warm.... except Susan. I don't know what her problem was with me, I didn't know back then. I got the feeling she was just a miserable person who got little joy out of life. Overall, I was welcomed warmly into the family.

Then a couple of weeks later, it was Kitty's turn to get reacquainted with my family at my Aunt Rita's home, and we also brought Jeremy, Angela and Jack. She remembered my cousins and my aunt, of course, and they all gave her as warm a welcome as most of her family gave me. Since Aunt Rita was in her late 80s, she wasn't quite as able in the kitchen as she used to be (though her mind was still sharp as ever), so we all brought something for dinner. I made a sweet noodle pudding, a traditional Jewish side dish, made with egg noodles, sour cream, some sugar, fruit and cinnamon. We all had a great time, but there was one problem.

We were quiet driving home, with our three kids talking in the back. Kitty let out a long sigh, not upset, but something was on her mind.

"Want to tell me what you're thinking, honey?" I asked. I didn't call her Kitty Kat in front of anyone else, including our kids.

"Yeah. You know that small wedding we were planning on? I don't think it's going to work out. We have a lot of family to invite between us. Add friends, a few business acquaintances I have to invite.... we're going to be at like sixty or seventy people. Easy. We can't cut any of those lovely people out."

"Well, either we cut back, have a larger wedding than we expected, or...."

"Or what, Artie?"

"Or we just do a quick wedding in our home, with our kids there. your mother and siblings, my aunt and first cousins only. a little over twenty people. Simple catering from a local restaurant.. That's it. We could do that next weekend if we wanted."

Kitty thought for a minute. We realized the kids were all quiet now; they heard what we were discussing. "I haven't even told Seamus yet. I've been putting it off."

"I'm not asking him to marry me, Kitty, I'm asking you, and this is what I'm suggesting."

A lovely smile came to her face and she squeezed my hand on the steering wheel. "Let's do it, honey. We can get the license, the rings, and a simple caterer this week. And a justice to come to the home. Keep it nice and simple."

And so, a week later, on June 18th, Saturday afternoon, Kitty dressed in a simple, rose-colored suit that was gorgeous on her. I wore my best suit, dark but not black, like a deep grey. We had 23 people, including Helena, who brought Evan. When Kitty told Seamus, he was much more reasonable than she expected, so she invited him as a courtesy, but he declined. Maybe it was for the best.

We ordered food from a local restaurant, fruit and vegetable platters, some hot chafing dishes, high quality paper goods, and a wedding cake, of course. I picked up the rings during the week, along with something else, kind of a wedding gift for my Kitty Kat.

Everyone was expected at 1PM. About noon, I popped my head into our bedroom, where Kitty was finishing getting ready, with a little help from Angela, who was stunning herself in a black cocktail dress. "Mind if I have a few minutes alone with my still fiancé?"

"No, we're pretty much done, Artie" Angela said with a smile. She kissed her mother's cheek, then mine, before she left us alone.

"Hi, Kitty Kat. How are you doing?"

"Actually, I'm fine. This is what I wanted twenty-six years ago. It's just finally happening, a few years late." Her smile was making my heart pound.

"I know how you feel. I'm cool as a cucumber. I have the rings here" I said, touching my right-side jacket pocket, to give to Jeremy, my Best Man, "and in my left...I have this for you. A wedding gift. Just in time."

Kitty looked at me quizzically as I brought out another small jewelry box and gave it to her. "It's a little late, but as I said, it's just in time." Kitty's hands shook a little as she opened the box, revealing a 1.5 carat pear diamond on a white gold setting. "I really wanted to do this right, to give you an engagement ring before we were married. I know it's not the biggest ring..."

"Oh, Artie, you think I care about that? It's lovely! Oh, just put it on my finger!" She held out her hand and I slid the ring on her finger, and it fit just right. I did know her ring size to get the wedding rings. "It's beautiful, my sweet, sweet man." She hugged me but didn't kiss me. Her makeup had to last through the afternoon. "I love you with all my heart, Little Devil. I wasn't expecting this today. Oh, someday I thought we'd get a ring for me. It's such a wonderful surprise!"

"I love you too, my darling. I always will. Always I just wanted to do this for you in the right order."

"I have to go downstairs and show it to Angela!" She gave me a quick peck before rushing downstairs to show the ring to her daughter and her son. Even at 46, a woman can still have some girlish qualities.

I followed her down and heard the two of them making a huge deal out of that small gesture. Even Jack was thrilled for his mother, and he could be pretty nonchalant about things. A few minutes later the caterer arrived and three people set up the trays and coffee service. It was almost time.

The guests started arriving, mostly family, and Jeremy came with Helena and Evan. (We wanted her to have an escort if she wanted,) She looked great in a sky-blue suit with a white shell and stockings, and Jeremy was sharp in a lighter grey suit than mine, handsome as can be. I was incredibly proud of him.

Kitty helped me get things organized between saying hello to everyone, then she disappeared upstairs again, with both Angela and Jack. A few minutes later, the justice asked for quiet and gathered everyone around. I stood in front of him with Jeremy, who was serving as my Best Man, and a recording of the Wedding March played as Kitty, my beautiful Kitty, came down the stairs, escorted by both her children, and they looked like a very happy family, a family we were about to extend.

My Bride was lovely in that rose-colored suit, the skirt just above her knees, showing her legs in nude hosiery and rose pumps. Her eyes were moist, and her smile was pure white and wide. When they got to where I stood, Jack and Angela kissed her cheeks and Jack shook my hand as Angela gave me a little kiss as well. Then I took Kitty's right hand, in a white glove, while the left held a small bouquet. We faced the Justice, who gave a short speech about how wonderful love can be the second time around.

Then we were asked to recite our own vows. Kitty spoke about how this day was a long time coming, but well worth the wait, that she was marrying the great love of her life and would always love and care for me and be my very best friend. Then I spoke about how grateful I was that Kitty came looking for me, how I would spend every moment trying to be worthy of my sweet Kitty, and that I would love and cherish her to my dying day, Simple vows that brought a lot of people to tears.

Jeremy gave me the rings, we placed them on each other's fingers, and finally, twenty-six years later, we were finally husband and wife. The kiss we shared was no little peck, but rather a long and loving kiss and embrace. We were both crying as our families applauded and I thanked whatever powers that be that I was tied to the love of my life.

We moved around, kissing cheeks and shaking hands. We played some music on the satellite radio while people started eating and drinking soft drinks. There was a fairly small area set aside for dancing, and my son introduced us "..for the first time, Arthur Klein and Kitty Ryan-Klein!" We kissed and we started dancing to Just the Way You Are by Billy Joel. Kitty rested her head on my shoulder as we moved in a small space, so others could also join us.

"Artie, my dear love, I'm so happy. I'm glad we did this this way, small and intimate. And I love my new ring! You bad boy! You never cease to find ways to make me love you."

"Honey, this is the best day since the day you found me. I am going to love you in every way, every minute of every day. I adore you so, my sweet Kitty Kat."

We took turns dancing with others. She danced with Jack and then Jeremy, and I danced with Angela and then Helena asked if she could break in. I took my ex in my grasp, not as intimate as we used to dance, but it was a lovely embrace.

"Artie, I really am very happy for you. A little sad. We did have a bunch of good years together. But I am glad you found someone so special. I hope you both have a long and wonderful life together."

I kissed her cheek and said "Thank you, sweetheart. You will always be special to me, if you need help with something or just a friend to listen, you can always count on me. After all, you were a great love and you're the mother of our amazing son. You will always have a special place in my heart." She wiped away a tear or two and kissed my cheek in return.

We did a champagne toast during dessert, then, around 6, we got our bags, a small suitcase and a garment bag for the clothes we were wearing, and we left for a one night honeymoon, since I still had to work on Monday. School was almost over, but I still had exams to give and grade, and I had to attend graduation ten days later. We were taking a real honeymoon in mid-July, a two week luxury train trip across Canada, from Vancouver to Halifax. But for the moment, we could only take the night.