An Old Girlfriend, A New Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty had me wait in the bathroom while she got ready for me. I got a little ready for her as well, changing into a pair of mesh briefs, only enclosed in the crotch. The rest of my hips and my butt were on display through the big square holes. I also had on a new silk robe, in red with black trim on the lapels. I thought I looked rather sexy, at least as sexy as a 48-year-old man in good shape could look.

"Come on out, anniversary Devil!" My Bride (she'd always be my Bride) was calling for me. I stepped into the bedroom, dark except for the illumination from one small lamp, and I think we were both at a loss for words. Kitty was sitting propped on pillows in bed, her legs extended and crossed, dressed in a Merry Widow, black lace panel in the front and satin on the sides, with garter straps connected and attached to lace stockings and very thin high heels. The finishing touch was a pair of absolutely tiny panties that she must have gotten a Brazilian wax to wear. I'd find out soon enough.

"My Kitty Kat is dressed to play! My God, you are the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life!" I exclaimed, and I meant it.

"Almost as sexy as my wicked Little Devil! I like that robe, but those briefs are making me very hungry! Like I'm salivating for you. Come here, my gorgeous man."

I walked over, my body trembling a little as my cock grew within the confines of the small pouch area. There wasn't quite enough room for me to grow; it was a snug fit when I was soft. By the time I got to the side of the bed where Kitty waited for me, I was in distinct discomfort.

She sat up, her legs dangling right in front of me, giving me a great view of her creamy thighs expanding above the stocking. She reached out with one hand to massage my suffocating dick. I watched her as I moaned, and Kitty gave me a kiss through the fabric. "I really need to get some room here, Kitty Kat. He can't breathe in there!"

"Awww, well, we wouldn't want him to suffer, would we? We'd both be severely deprived!" Kitty manipulated the small strings that held the crotch closed and within a minute she pulled it open. My cock sprung out like a snake that was angry and desperate to strike out. "He looks good and healthy, Little Devil. Very edible." She leaned forward and bathed my cock in her warm saliva while her tongue did almost magical things to me. I briefly reflected about how some friends had intimated over the years how their wives stopped doing such things after marriage. I really felt sorry for them. Sharing all manner of sexual expression is truly a wonderful thing when it's shared with someone you love. And Kitty and I loved each other more than any couple I knew.

After a few minutes, I pushed her back, gently. She looked up at me, questioningly.

"Honey, I just want to return the pleasure. And then I want to make love with you. You're the great love of my life."

Her eyes got watery. "You can be so wonderfully naughty and so incredibly loving at the same time, my Little Devil. Maybe I should call you my Sweet Devil."

"Anything you like, Kitty Kat. Now," I said softly as I eased her back onto the bed, "it's my turn. But since you're all dressed for fun, why don't you straddle my face?"

"I love how you think. It sounds good to me." With that, I took off my robe and I got on my back. Kitty moved on her knees with her thighs on either side of my face. With just those tiny panties covering her pussy, her arousing scent flooded my sinuses, and I breathed as deep as deep as I could. "Come on, Little Devil. You know what I need. Do your dirtiest." To emphasize what she wanted, she rocked her hips from side to side as she pressed her hands on the wall over my head.

I held her hip with my left hand as my right tugged on the crotch of her flimsy panties. I was almost right; she must have gotten waxed, but there was just a small patch of her red pubic hair just above her pussy. I got hit full force with the evidence of her heat, and I didn't tease her. I dived right in, pulling her down onto my face and tongue, and Kitty moaned as I tried to thrust my tongue into her creamy pussy. Her hips were moving all around, and I wished I had a camera recording a view of her great ass in motion.

I lapped away as if I had skipped dinner, but this was a different kind of hunger. She ground down hard, almost breaking my nose as her pelvis squashed it (well, almost). Her lubrication was dripping down my cheeks and my chin, making a real mess of my face. I loved it.

"Spank my ass, Devil! Make it sting!" I was glad to oblige, and I gave each of her bouncing cheeks a few good smacks that resounded in the room, Kitty was crying out in joy, both telling me how much she loved me and how delightfully wicked I was. I couldn't respond; I was busy sucking and licking her tasty pussy and I didn't want to break my rhythm. Kitty held onto the headboard as she ground her hips in a hard, tight circle over my face and when I smacked her ass one final time, she came with a long, high-pitched moan

She gingerly climbed off my face and rested next to me, teasing my throbbing cock with her delicate fingers. I gave her a very appreciative smile as my eyes closed and a softer moan escaped my lips. "Just give me a minute to get my wits back, Artie, and then we'll take care of this. All teasing aside, I love you with all my heart. Aside from having my kids, this has been the best year of my life."

Her eyes were so earnest and kind, and my love for her went up another small notch. I stroked her cheek as I enjoyed her touch. "Kitty, my darling love, it's the same for me. I didn't think I'd ever be happier than when I held Jeremy in my arms for the first time. I'm just as happy now, have been all this year, in a different way. I adore you and I always, always will."

We kissed warm and loving, and with a gentle tug, Kitty brought me on top of her and I eased into her body as if it was the most natural thing in the world. We didn't banter like we often did when we started out in a kinky manner. By silent consent, we changed into tender lovers, and we moved together that way. My body was pressed onto hers and we kept kissing passionately as we moved in sync. Slow and loving. very gradually building up the pace until we finally came blissfully. We were so delightfully warm together.

Eventually we moved around so she had her head on my shoulder and her lips pressed into my neck. I caressed her back and her butt, a light touch that tickled her a little until she playfully bit my shoulder and I cried out lightly. "Kitty Kat, I hope we still have a lot of years together. Even if a day comes when we can't make love together, I just want to be able to hold you and kiss you. That alone will always fill my heart with love."

"MMM Artie, you really know what to say to a woman. But one question."

"What's that?"

"You're planning to be able to make love with me for a long time to come, aren't you?" She had that playful smile on her lips and in her eyes.

"Oh yeah. I'm expecting a lot of years of that, even if I have to buy out all the Viagra on Long Island." We laughed, hugged and cuddled before we got out of our outfits and into something more comfortable. Then we passed into a deep and contented sleep. Being in love with Kitty gave me the most peaceful sleep I ever experienced in my life.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That was a little over two years ago. Kitty and I are still going great. We're both 50 now and we show no signs of slowing down. Well, maybe we keep our sex lives more loving than kinky, but we rarely feel deprived. It's a little hard for Kitty to make time during tax season (her business is extremely profitable), but I'm a very understanding husband, who makes dinner most nights from January through most of April. We still enjoy each other. I have a feeling we will for a long time.

Angela is working for a finance firm here on the Island, and she's engaged to a very nice young man. They're living together, in no rush to get married. Jack is still seeking someone to love, but he's got his act together. His time will come. He has a very supportive mother, sister and stepfather and stepbrother. His father is coming around, realizing his love for his son outweighs his religious objections. Jeremy graduates from Cornell next year with a degree in computer science, and I know he'll always be able to take care of himself. He's had a few girlfriends, but he's not even close to being ready to settle down. I don't worry about him...well, maybe a little bit. And Helena, dear Helena, is in love with a good man and they are thinking about marriage but haven't made the commitment yet. I have hope for her and I'll always love her. And she and Kitty have become good friends.

Since Kitty found me, my life...OUR lives...have become complete. Even when sex is a little lacking, love never is. It took 26 years, but she was worth waiting for. I couldn't be this happy with anyone else. And she feels the same about me. We travel on our vacations, and we enjoy our families all year 'round.

Now, you'll have to excuse me. Kitty wants me upstairs. I'm sure you can imagine what for. I may check in again in a year or two, let you know how we're doing. I have a feeling we'll be doing just great. She's a great lady, after all. The great love of my life, my Kitty Kat.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As always, I appreciate your votes and comments. My next story may be something new, though I'm trying to wrap up some other loose ends. We'll see.