An Old Girlfriend, A New Life Pt. 04

Story Info
We move in together, then get married. The End...?
13.1k words
4.73
3.6k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,297 Followers

It's been months since I've written anything, since I've been not feeling my best. I'm better now, so I've decided to finish this story, though I've ignored it for a long time as I got involved in others. I'm going to finish Kitty and Artie's tale here. They're nice people and they deserve some closure, after all. I have some new ideas for other stories, and I'll also try to close out some of the others.

To catch up, Kitty and Artie met when they were 20, were deeply in love as well as lust, and wanted to get married. But Kitty was Catholic, Artie Jewish, and her parents, though they liked Artie, would have made their lives difficult if Kitty didn't marry within her faith. Being young, she couldn't defy them and so they split up. The story stated 26 years later, when both were divorced, and Kitty contacted Artie through Facebook. After a couple of months back together (and as torrid sexually now as they were then), Kitty has asked Artie to move in with her and her two grown children (Angela and Jack) and Artie asked Kitty to marry him, and she said yes. His son Jeremy lives with his ex, Helena, with whom he gets along very well, though Kitty has a rocky relationship with her ex, Seamus. I think that catches everyone up. So, here is the end (I think) of Kitty and Artie's story.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jeremy came to stay with me for the last time in that apartment that weekend. It wasn't going to be the most fun weekend we ever had, but I would provide a nice dinner Saturday, we'd play a little basketball on Sunday morning, and all the rest of the time he'd help me pack up things and help to sell my furniture, pots and pans and some nick knacks to some people who were stopping by to look. What I couldn't sell I'd donate. Not much was coming with me to Kitty's except my recliner (she was less than thrilled), my clothes and computers (personal and work), and a few personal things, pictures and such. Helena didn't want anything, so it was all going. Jeremy didn't mind helping me, especially since not a lot really had to get packed besides my clothing.

Friday night we got our usual pizza and watched the Yankee game. They lost that night to the hated Red Sox, which bummed us out. We went to sleep early and got up early to go to the gym, me to swim and he got into a pick-up basketball game. I was determined to get serious about my swimming regimen to keep in shape. I was a decent cook, but Kitty was awesome in the kitchen, and between that and eating out, I had to watch out about putting on the pounds. Kitty wanted me around for a long time, and I wanted to be around for a long time.

We picked up a little smoked fish, cream cheese and bagels (Jewish breakfast soul food) for breakfast, ate at home, and then got to packing and putting price tickets on the stuff we were selling and a big card saying NOT FOR SALE on my beloved recliner. The rest of the living room furniture and bedroom furniture was priced to go. And still I expected haggling. I'd take any reasonable price.

A little after 12 (I know, very late for a garage sale) we were surprised when Helena came over. "I'm here to help" she said simply. She's a sweetheart, as I've told you, over and over. So I asked her to box the pots and pans and the dishes and dinnerware but not to seal those. I wanted people to be able to see what was there. If they bought, then the boxes would be sealed for them. The first potential buyers started coming at 12:30, a half hour earlier than I advertised. Personally, I was amazed they didn't show up at 6AM.

While Jeremy helped a couple, Helena took me aside and told me "Evan called me last night."

"And? How did it go? Were you able to talk to each other easily?"

"Not bad at all. He was pleasant and funny, kind of like you. After 40 minutes he asked me to dinner tonight. So I'm not here just because I wanted to help you. I mean I did, but mostly I need to keep busy or I'm going to lose my mind from being so nervous! Talk me out of this, Artie."

"Not a chance, Helena. I suggested him because I think you'll get along. And if you do, you can actually have sex and companionship again! Mostly sex." I smiled at her as she slapped my shoulder.

"He is NOT getting laid tonight! He'd better know that."

"Hey that's up to you. Screw him if you want, or not. No judgement from me. You're free and over 18. Can I give you one word of advice? As your ex-husband who still loves you and cares about you?"

"Sure, Artie. Tell me."

"Just be yourself. You're a great lady, a real darling. If you're yourself, he'll like you, I promise. I don't know what he'll do. I can just say he's popular with the students and also with the staff. So relax. Have fun. OK?"

"I'll try. God, I'm nervous." I gave her a big hug and Helena held me in return. "Thanks, Artie. For everything." Now more people were coming up the stairs, so we went to help Jeremy handle things. Helena gave me a wink that made me feel good for her.

Over the next few hours we sold my couch, tables, kitchenette, cookware and TV. And my entire bedroom suite. Nothing sold for the ticketed price, but I did all right. I gave Jeremy $300 for his trouble, and I offered Helena money but she told me to keep it. "You've done enough for me, babe."

The sale went so well, in fact, that all I had left were my recliner (which got a few offers despite the sign) and my bedroom TV. Almost everything else for sale was gone except some kitchen small appliances like the coffee maker and the toaster. I had one chair to sit on, no place to sleep for either me or Jeremy and no way to cook anything and no place to eat it anyway. I was kind of homeless. I had a roof with no furniture. I sent Jeremy home with his mother so he'd have a place to sleep. Helena asked if I wanted to stay there for the week, but I declined. I thought it might feel too weird with her having a date that night and me seeing Kitty all the time. I ended up calling Kitty. I figured she might take a poor teacher in, and I was right; she told me to bring what I could, clothes mostly, and she and her kids would come back with me the next day to get the rest. Jack and I could handle the recliner and nothing else was heavy.

"Are you sure, Kitty Kat? You weren't expecting this for another week. I could check into a motel."

"Of course I'm sure. The thought of my Little Devil in some cheap motel room by yourself depresses the hell out of me. Although, visiting you in a cheap motel does bring up some interesting fantasies. We'll have to give that a try sometime. But seriously, come on over with what you can bring. We'll start early!"

"Ok, thank you honey, but dinner is on me. I insist."

"Ok, you buy. I'm very excited! Artie...this is a good thing. Tonight really begins our new life together. And when you get here, there's something else I want to talk to you about. Another very good thing."

"All right, my love. And I'm excited too. Don't tell Helena, but I've wanted this for 26 years. To go to sleep with you and wake up with you every day for the rest of our lives."

"Artie, you need to get over here. Angela and Jack are gone until much later. The things you say to me get me so hot for you. So hurry it up, as quick as you can. Just bring what you need for a couple of days. We'll get the rest tomorrow."

I could hear the need in her voice. "Give me an hour. And we'll order in dinner. We're not leaving your house."

"Perfect. Hurry it up, my love. And Artie? It's your home too, from now on."

I just packed a suitcase of casual clothes and a garment bag with a few of my work clothes, jackets, slacks, shirts and ties etc. Just in case. I looked around my now almost bare apartment and felt a little bit sad. It was home for a little more than a year, most of that time was quiet and even dull, but it was where I recovered from the most painful time of my life and where I was living when Kitty came back into my life. Overall, some great memories were formed while I lived there. I shut the lights and knocked on Dolores' door and let her know I would be out the next day, ready to give her the keys and walk through with her in case I owed her any money for damages.

"I'm sorry you're leaving, Artie. You were the best tenant I had these last 10 years. But I'm happy you're moving on with life. And Kitty seems like such a nice lady. And don't worry about paying rent for June. I have three prospective tenants coming to look during the week, so it kind of works out that you're not here. So, you'll be here 11 tomorrow?"

"I'll be here no later than 11, hopefully earlier. Everything still here should be out by 1 or 2PM. Whatever damage I've done, I'll pay for."

"Oh, I'm not worried, unless there are broken pipes or holes in the wall. I'll see you tomorrow." She looked kind of sad. I felt that way myself.

Within an hour from when I spoke to Kitty, I was at her...our...house with my bags. Within another half hour, I was on my back on her...our...bed, and Kitty was astride me, just gently moving her hips as my hands touched her body lightly, feeling her all over. She was massaging her tits as her pussy gripped at my hard dick.

"You're not sorry you asked me to move in, are you, baby?" I asked as pleasure coursed through my body.

"Never, my darling" Kitty answered with a husky voice. "Next to having my children, this is the best thing I ever did in my life." Her hips bounced a few times on top of me, then she settled back into the slow grind that was pleasing us both so much.

"I love you Kitty Kat. With all my heart and soul. I'll love you forever."

She smiled down at me and stopped moving as a gentle orgasm rose from her clitoris, sending a flush all through her. Then she moved a little faster, riding me a little harder. I touched her cheek, and she kissed my fingertips, licking them as well, very sweet, very sexy.

"Kitty Kat, I'm almost...."

"Me too, Little Devil. Just...one...minute, please. Now, baby, now!" she groaned as she came, falling forward to kiss me and I emptied my seed into my love in a way that was tender and exquisite. It was loving and beautiful, just like my Kitty Kat. We held each other as we mellowed, kissing and feeling our warmth flow back and forth.

As we were lying there, getting ready to get up and do something about dinner, Kitty said "Artie, I was thinking...."

"Uh oh. That could be very dangerous" I joked.

"Funny guy, Seriously, we talked about getting married in October, but maybe that's not the best time. We wouldn't be able to go on a honeymoon until almost a year later. I can't get away from January until May, and you'd be in the middle of the school year. When you get time off for Winter and Easter breaks, I'll be busy with tax season. Unless we go during Christmas/Chanukah, and I don't want to do that, not our first holiday together. So I was thinking we should get married in late July and go away in August. I know, it's hot then but we could find someplace to go, maybe in the Rockies or Canada or Northern Europe. I don't want to wait nine months to take our honeymoon."

I pulled Kitty closer to me, and she turned on her side towards me and her arm went over my shoulder and her breasts caressed my chest. Her lovely face was inches away as we kissed a few times. "I think it's a great idea. We're not going to be having a huge wedding anyway; it won't be hard to plan. A nice restaurant, some good friends and family...and then we go away to learn about each other. Maybe figure out the sex thing." We both laughed at that; we knew each other as well as was possible. "Let's do it. We can pick some restaurants this week and go look next Saturday. Maybe we'll get lucky and something will work and we can make plans."

We embraced tightly, kissing with deep love, our empty stomachs temporarily forgotten. We were finally going to do it, 26 years late. Kitty and I were getting married.

We ordered Italian food for dinner and watched a movie. Then when first Jack, and then Angela, got home, we apologized to them for me moving in earlier than expected, but we needn't have worried. They both were fine with it, understanding the change in circumstance. Then we told them we were going to get married in July or August, date to be determined, and hugs and kisses and handshakes were shared. Angela had already been on our team and Jack was fully on board now as well. It was a huge relief. We just had to tell Jeremy and Helena (and Seamus, which was bound to be fun), then we'd spread the word to others.

In bed that night, making love fairly quietly, thrusting into Kitty in a slow, deliberate way and sharing kisses all along, I said "That went as well as we could have hoped."

Kitty smiled up at me in the dark. There was just enough light to see her eyes sparkle with love and kindness. "They're good kids. They want their mother to be happy. Oh, Artie, right there. Yes, that spot, my Little Devil."

I moved my hips in a way to keep the pressure on the pleasure center that was doing such great things for my Kitty Kat. In turn, she kept rotating her own lower body in a way that caused friction to my glans and it was making me crazy with lust. But I wanted something else. I kissed her passionately and whispered in Kitty's ear "I want to taste you when you cum. I want you all over my face."

"I'll make so much noise" she groaned in a weak protest.

"No, because you'll have my cock in your mouth at the same time. Your mouth will be very busy." One more kiss before I slowly pulled out of her pussy, and I turned around, so we were in 69 on our sides. Kitty lifted her upper leg, making an opening for my head and I tilted my hips back a little, so she had an easy angle. Her lips and tongue were tentative at first, not because she was nervous, obviously, but because she loved teasing me. I loved it as well; I loved anything Kitty did to me, and she loved anything I did for her.

I moved in closer to her dripping pussy but first I attacked her inner thighs. There was a fine mist of her dampness there and I didn't want to waste a single drop. Her legs shook as I licked and bit softly on her thighs and when I was done, I went to eat her pussy, the center of her excitement.

Kitty was moaning but her sounds were muffled by my cock, which was filling her mouth. She closed her lips and made a perfect suction around me, and her tongue teased all around the head. Her pussy was silencing my own moans. I held her ass and hips and I rocked my own hips, pushing my cock into Kitty's loving mouth and pulling back. We were both using our tongues to do sexy, lusty things to each other.

After a while, Kitty's ass tightened and relaxed a few times as she came as quietly as she could. More of her cream gushed onto my tongue and I ate as much of her as I could, with a little of her fluids dripping on her lower leg and between her cheeks. I moved so I could lick that from her ass, and she let my cock out to give an almost silent cry. My dick was flapping free, dripping wet. I was at a desperate point, needing to cum badly. Kitty, of course, wouldn't leave me like that. As soon as she was ready, she grabbed the base of my cock with her left hand and with her right stroked my dick, slow at first, constantly building up speed until her hand was flying up and down my slippery cock. I was moaning out loud.

"Not too loud, my love. Others can hear us" she teased. "Let me have it baby. All that hot cum for your Kitty Kat. Cum for me, Little Devil!" I let out a low groan and my balls shot my load. She aimed my dick at her chest and neck, spraying my heavy load of cum all over her pale, soft skin. Then when I was done and starting to go soft, Kitty licked the tip, collecting the remaining strands and drops of my cum before planting a big kiss there. That made me shudder and then we giggled together.

"Shhhh" I said. "We don't want them to know what we're doing in here."

"Artie, you think they don't know already? You think they think we're just bunking down together? My kids are a lot smarter than that!" We laughed harder and then we sat up on the bed and kissed. Now that I was a permanent member of the house, I got up and got a warm, damp towel to help get Kitty cleaned up before my semen dripped off her and soiled the bed. I wiped up most of it, very playfully, making the act fun for us. She took the towel and wiped up the spots I missed and then cleaned off my cock, now down to its normal, relaxed state. Kitty then got up, put the towel in the hamper and used the bathroom, then I did, and then we put on something to sleep in.

We cuddled in bed, our first night cohabitating. Only 26 years delayed. "I'm so glad I'm here, Kitty Kat. I'm incredibly grateful you came looking for me. You're my hero." Another laugh.

"Fine. Get me a cape and red booties for my next birthday, September 9th."

"You think I forgot that? I remember your birthday, the date of your first communion, almost every major date you told me about. Do you remember my birthday?"

"Of course! January 4th and your Bar Mitzvah was January 19th. You were the most important thing in my life, Artie. I never forgot."

"Same for me, honey. You were everything to me. And now, aside from Jeremy, you are again. Plus your kids and Helena. But you and Jeremy are neck and neck. By the way, remind me to call Helena tomorrow. She actually had a date tonight with Evan, the guy I gave her number to. She was nervous as hell, so she helped with the sale. She said he was nice when they talked but he better not count on getting laid." We both broke out in huge laughs. "Actually, the sale today pretty much guaranteed that. Jeremy was supposed to be with me tonight, but no beds, remember? That's why I'm here."

"Poor Helena. Her loss was my gain!" Kitty said, kissing my chest. "Seriously, I hope they had a good time and she sees him again. If you want Jeremy to come over a night or two this week, it's fine. I want him to make the fourth bedroom his, personal things, whatever he wants. But next weekend, we'll be alone here. We'll go looking for places to get married on Saturday, then Sunday afternoon my family is coming over. The kids will be back earlier than usual for that."

"Listen to us, planning out our everyday lives. I love it, Kitty Kat. I love you."

"I love you too. And I really like domestic life with you. That's what makes a life together, the little everyday things."

"Agreed, honey. And I'm looking forward to 40 years of those things with you. Maybe 50."

We stared up at the ceiling and thought about it. The chance we could have 40 or more years still. It sounded like the best thing in the world. The very best.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day the four of us went to my now old apartment and got the remaining things, including my recliner, which Jack and I put in a van I rented. After my few remaining things were out, Dolores and I walked around and while there were a few minor things, she refused to let me pay her a couple of hundred dollars to cover the costs of the repairs. I made sure she had my new address in case the post office mixed things up and I gave her a hug goodbye. That was it. I was out of that apartment. I was fully into Kitty's house, our home.

When we got there and moved things in, including my recliner (Kitty hated it, it didn't match her furniture, but I loved that chair), I called Helena to see how her night went and to talk to Jeremy as well. She picked up the phone and I said "Hey, Helena, how are you? More important, how did last night go?"

She sounded very upbeat. "Artie, how are you? I'm glad you called. Last night was great. He's a nice man, and nice looking as well. We went for drinks and a light dinner and he was so interesting to talk with. And he wasn't all hands when he took me home. Though his lips were very active" she said with a laugh."

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,297 Followers