All Comments on 'An Old Girlfriend, A New Life'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Great story perfect pair

FirmcontrolFirmcontrolover 3 years ago
A great story well told.

A great story well told. Love the Irish angle!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Man, I sure hope you don't plan this to be a one off. I always like your characters but these two are extra lovely. Please let the creative juice flow and continue to tell us more about this lovely couple, Jeremy, Angela, Jack, even the ex. Only a couple years between Angela and Jack? Nothing wrong with older women! Experience talking there!

Anyway, Just another superb story. Thank you for sharing your fantasy.

5 stars

Cheers

SAGE

HragsHragsover 3 years ago
More... More... More Chapters !!!!

Great story. !!!! Hope u add more chapters

RRC2RRC2over 3 years ago

Great story. I loved all the characters we were introduced to. Loved the situation.

THANKS

Bh76Bh76over 3 years ago

Nice. I’m glad you didn’t have him sleep with his ex.

redbaron172redbaron172over 3 years ago

Love it!!! Little fast at the end but overall very good.... I'd like to see how this progresses SOON!!! Good Story

pepepilotpepepilotover 3 years ago

As has been said previously, the ending was a bit fast, but the overall story rated 5*. Hopefully, there are more chapters to come!

Richie4110Richie4110over 3 years ago

Nice romantic story of old lovers. It could have been better with more story and less detailed sexual activity.

I hope the next part gets into the weeds of how they got here and why.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked it, until...

...you had him screw his ex. No the long lost GF and him weren't committed but it was still extremely morally ambiguous. I stopped reading at that point.

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55over 3 years agoAuthor

If you read on you would have seen he didn't have sex with her.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Beautiful! I loved it but then you always do a good job.

I also would love to hear more from these two, you've introduced Angela and Jeremy these two as well as kitty and Artie could pad out the story quite nicely introducing a possibility of two relationships I wonder about the legalities of such relationships could bring interesting finding out and how they would deal With it.

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55over 3 years agoAuthor

Devilboby Thanks for the appreciation; one of my loyal readers!

As to Jeremy and Angela, first, there is no legal problem with the kids of lovers hooking up in any way; they're not related to each other. But so far, Jeremy is 17, so under the rules here, there can be no sexual content regarding him, at least until he turns 18. And Angela is 22, a five year difference, which at that age is huge. I don't see it happening.

cutelilhottiecutelilhottieover 2 years ago

This is like teen romance dribble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you!

DenaliFXDenaliFX4 months ago

HOORY for Roslyn, Douglaston and the Nort' Shore. Your story feels like home and the love feels like home too. Who cares if this broke no new ground the characters wer true to themselves, their place and their religions. Their sexual growth was also in the right time groove - only Viet Nam was missing for eme - and the topless bar,etc. on Willis Avenue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

SIMILAR Stories