An Old Girlfriend, A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course. Let me just pay the check." I signaled the waiter, paid the bill and I helped Kitty with her sweater and we got in my car. It was before 10 and neither of us was prepared to end the night. Suddenly Kitty turned to me and kissed me, a big, long kiss. I was taken by surprise, but I was more than willing. From the first touch of her lips to mine I wanted Kitty, just like I wanted her years ago. Our tongues were probing and tasting, then we broke back our kiss and just brushed our lips together. It was teasing and highly erotic.

"Artie, can you take me to your place? Is it reasonably clean?"

"It's totally clean. And I'd love to take you home. I just want to tell you I haven't been with a woman in almost two years. I'm a little nervous."

Kitty giggled nervously. "I haven't been with a man in four years. I might be more nervous than you are. But I'm so hot. I need to be with you. And we know we can have a great time together."

"I agree. And I want you like I can't even tell you."

"You can tell me on the ride to your place. Tell me as much as you want."

I got us on the way to my apartment, actually the top floor of a two family home I rented. On the way we talked about all the kinky things we used to do together, things neither of us had done in a very long time. Panty jobs. Tying each other up and using things like feathers and ice cubes to tease. Costume play. Stocking and heels. Whipped cream. Thinking about it all had my cock feeling like it would tear through my pants, like Superman bursting out of his Clark Kent suit, and Kitty was reaching between her thighs and under her dress to tease her pussy. We had watched each other masturbate back when, and seeing her like this, even though I couldn't see her pussy and her fingers, was driving me crazy. Her scent was permeating the air in my car, a powerful, incredibly feminine scent that also brought back amazing memories. Kitty was still the most erotic woman I had ever known. Time hadn't changed that at all.

It was a 40 minute ride under normal circumstances from the restaurant to my home, but I made it in under 30. We hurried up the stairs and we were on each other like white on rice as soon as the door closed. "Unzip me" Kitty gasped, turning her back to me. I pushed her against the wall of my living room and tugged the zipper of her dress down to her mid back and she got out of it in three seconds. She turned back around and we embraced like we were holding onto each other for our lives. She was in a black lace bra and matching full back panties and she had thigh high stockings on, just like the old days. She looked sexy as hell.

Kitty unbuttoned my shirt as we made our way to my bedroom and she helped me get my arms out of the sleeves. She sat on the edge of my bed as she opened my pants, kissing my tummy and licking around my belly button.

"Oh my god, Kitty. I haven't felt anything so good in such a long time. You're still an amazing lover" I said with a desperate and urgent tone.

"I hope so, babe. It's been a long time since I've been able to go wild like this" she said in a lust filled voice. "Twenty five years or so." She continued to get my pants down my legs when I stopped her and lifted her chin to face me. Kitty had this hungry, almost ravenous look.

"What do you mean, honey? You haven't been able to fulfill any of your desires since we broke up?"

"No. Dammit, Artie. Let me do this, babe. I want to know if you taste as good as I remember." I bent down and kissed her soft, moist lips and then stood up straight as Kitty's tongue slithered out and licked all over my cock, treating me to a tongue bath. Damn, she was every bit as good at giving head as I remembered.

I should say my ex, Helena, was not reticent about sucking my cock. It may not have been her favorite thing, but she did it willingly, partly because she enjoyed being eaten by me and fair is fair. But Kitty always sucked me with a true enthusiasm. She didn't do it because it was the right thing to do. She sucked my cock because she loved it. Maybe it was the feeling of control, maybe it was the feeling of doing something nasty that set her on fire. Kitty was giving me the best blowjob I'd had in a very long time, since we had last been together. It was like being devoured in a way that set all my nerve endings on fire.

"Nobody's ever done this to me like you do, babe. You're the best."

She took my cock out of her mouth and stroked me with her right hand. "The best at what?" she said, panting with heat. "Tell me!"

"You're the best cocksucker I've ever known" I responded, remembering how we both used to get off on talking dirty to each other. She still had the same triggers, and so did I. "I love the way you use that nasty tongue of yours."

"You mean like this?" Kitty flicked her tongue under the head of my cock, fast and with a very light touch. "By the way, your dick is still delicious."

I reached behind her and took off her bra, letting her 36 Ds out to breathe. They had more sag than they used to, but hey, we were older and she had kids. As far as I was concerned, they were magnificent. I massaged them with both hands and used my thumbs and forefingers to toy with her thick, pink nipples. Kitty was moaning all over my dick as she got good and sloppy with her mouth. She bobbed up and down quickly and her saliva was dripping down the shaft and coating my balls. She took her mouth off my cock and lathered up my balls, making a real mess down there.

I felt my cock swelling and knew I was getting close to cumming. "Babe, wait. I don't want to cum yet. There's much more I want to do to you with my cock."

She eased off for a moment. "So? You can get hard again."

"I'm not 21 any more, babe. I don't want to take the chance."

"Nonsense. Between both of us, I'm sure you'll be just fine." She went back down on me and I held her head in my hands, ran my fingers through her shoulder length red, silky hair. Kitty kept the pressure on, using her tongue as she sucked up and down, more spit dripping down her chin and onto her big, soft tits.

"Oh, fuck, Kitty. I'm so close..." She kept going hard and fast, not slowing down, and then my cock blew, shooting thick gobs of my creamy load into her mouth and right down her throat. I was moaning so loud, I thought my landlord would hear (a very sweet 73 year old lady who was a little hard of hearing). Kitty's lips stayed locked around my dick, tugging gently, drawing every drop of my cream into her mouth. When she was sure I was empty, she let me out with a soft plop and smiled up at me with a sheen of my semen on her lips. "Yummy. You're still so tasty, Artie. You always were my favorite cock."

"And you give head like no one else. The very best." I pushed her back on my bed and joined her, kissing and holding her in my arms as her arms held me. Our kissed were less frantic but still full of desire. "Now what can I do for you?"

"Don't you remember what gets me going? Has it been that long?" Kitty said, kissing me and caressing my face. "I know you remember how I like to be touched and tasted. At least I hope so. It's been such a long time."

"I remember. I remember everything about you. I could never forget, Kitty." I rolled her on her back and pressed my body weight on her as I licked her ear and nibbled and kissed her neck and shoulder. My hands grabbed her ass, gripping her firmly and my Kitty purred. That's what we both jokingly called it, those delightful sounds she made when she got really hot. Her purr. Kitty's purr.

Kitty's nails went up and down my back as I made my way down her body. Kissing her throat, her chest, then all over her tits. She held up the left one to my lips and said "You know what to do. Don't forget my pussy." She groaned as my mouth enveloped her hard nipple and her areola, applying a firm suction as my tongue lashed her thick nub. My hips were grinding against her crotch, still covered with her panties. I couldn't give her all the pressure she craved since I wasn't hard, so I moved my right hand between us and pushed my fingers onto the lace and nylon over her pussy. Kitty gasped and twisted her head back and forth as my fingers pressed hard and moved up and down over her slit. I was sucking hard on her tit, even biting moderately. She arched her back, trying to get even more pressure on her cunt, which was soaking her panties. "Finger me, Artie. Stick two fingers inside me" she urged.

"I'd love to. You're so fucking wet, they'll slide right inside you." I pushed two fingers into her pussy and I was right, they slipped right into her, all the way to my knuckles.

"Ahh, fuck me" Kitty cried out. I twisted my fingers clockwise, counterclockwise, back and forth and she was going wild. She planted her feet flat on the bed and humped my hand as I started sucking her right tit. Kitty let out a long, guttural sound. "Fuck my cunt! Pump me hard, you dirty fucker!"

"You still like to be treated like a dirty little whore don't you?" I growled. "Still need a man to take charge."

"YES!"

"You're still so fucking wet. Like a lake between your legs. Good thing for me I'm so damn thirsty" I said in a low, very aroused voice. Kitty cried out as my thumb pressed her clit. "Don't you cum yet. Not until I say so."

Kitty whimpered, but she did as I told her. We both could play the role of the master at various times, but we were both most natural when I was in charge. We slipped into those old roles like slipping on an old, comfortable sweater that still fit just right.

I kept my fingers in her pussy as I moved down, until I knelt at the edge of my bed, between Kitty's splayed thighs. Her panties were black lace but the crotch was satin and covered the entrance to her sexual soul. I withdrew my fingers and she cried out with frustration. I pulled her panties to the side and immediately got to work with my tongue. She still had a very pretty pussy, with even lips and nicely trimmed hair. Taking a first lick of her pussy, wet with her musky juices, was like a time machine, taking me back to some of the best times of my life. Her body twisted side to side as I kept licking her slit and my nose bumped her clit repeatedly.

"Oh, god, Artie. Please, let me cum! It's been forever since I've been charged up like this!"

"I can't deny you, baby. I never could. Go ahead. I'll get you there."

Kitty was grabbing the comforter on my bed as I thrust my tongue up and down her slit, taking long swirls around her engorged clit and I slowly pushed my index finger into her tight ass.

"FUCK, I'M CUMMING!!!! DON'T STOP DON'T STOP!!!!" She let out a screech that had to wake my neighbors a block away. Her thighs were closing and opening around my head as a second orgasm hit her right after the first. It was a good thing we were in my apartment and not her house, where Angela would have heard us.

While Kitty was recuperating, I got up off the floor and laid next to her, covering her face with kisses and her body with gentle touches. It took her a minute to be able to respond, but respond she did, kissing me back enthusiastically. "I haven't felt anything like that in over 25 years!" Kitty said, touching my back and my ass.

"I haven't been that inspired in about that long either. You're still delicious, and still so much fun to be with. Thank you, Kitty."

"'Thank you'? For what, Artie?"

"For contacting me. I thought about it a number of times over the years, especially after my divorce, but I was....I guess I was afraid to. Afraid you'd be happily married. Afraid you were bitter over how things ended. I don't know. I'm just glad you were strong enough to make that contact."

I was up on my elbow, looking down at her face, that beautiful face. My fingers were lightly touching her up and down the center of her chest and tummy and Kitty was touching my cheek. I kissed her palm and fingers and she smiled. "Artie, I was divorced almost 4 years before I finally worked up the nerve to contact you. Do you think I wasn't terrified over the same things? If I had done it two years ago, you would have still been married and we wouldn't have met and we wouldn't be sharing this amazing evening. Which isn't over yet." She reached down and found my cock, which was slowly filling with blood again. She was right; between both of us, we were going to bring me around. "I told you so. I always loved feeling you getting hard for me. In my hand or my mouth" she giggled. Her smile was broad and brilliant, even in the dark room.

"You did say that. I should have known better than to doubt you."

We kissed and kept on kissing, our bodies rubbing together. Kitty continued to stroke me slowly as my right hand touched her all over the front of her body and my left arm held her close. "You're just as sexy as you were when we were 20. Maybe even more so" I said with growing lust.

"So are you. That salt and pepper makes you even more handsome. Think you're ready for me?"

"Without a doubt. Except...."

"Except what?"

"I don't have any condoms. I wasn't expecting this."

"Shame on you" Kitty giggled. " I don't think we have to worry. I can't get pregnant, and neither of us have been with anyone else in more than a year. So we're not going to transmit anything. Besides, I always loved it when you came inside me. Or on me. Anywhere."

I chuckled at the memories. "We always did have fun with my cum."

Kitty laughed, a sweet and joyful laugh, and we kept kissing as we both worked to remove her now very wet panties. Then she guided my cock into her warm. velvety pussy. So warm and comfortable. Just like going home again.

"Kitty, you feel so great. Like always."

"So do you. Go slow, Artie. I want this to last." She brought her legs back, the nylon on her legs caressing the cheeks of my ass. I kept just enough of my weight on my forearms so our bodies were touching but I wasn't hurting her. Her breasts were moving with each thrust of my cock inside her pussy, tickling my chest and she was being tickled by my hairy chest. We were kissing deep and passionately as our bodies found our old familiar rhythms. It was like riding a bike, or like having sex, as the saying goes. You never really forget.

We were both moaning with every movement as my cock was sliding along her clit. Kitty was experiencing a bunch of small climaxes, and I was feeling pretty great myself. The sensations I felt were nothing short of incredible, and it was at least partially because of whom I was sharing this with. As much as Helena and I loved each other, we never quite matched this level of pleasure.

"So good, Artie," Kitty moaned under me. "So very, very good. I never stopped missing you."

"You've always been in my heart too, honey." I kissed her lips, then her nose, then her chin. "You never completely left."

A couple of tears were dripping down the side of her cheeks, and I moved to kiss them away, tasting her salty sweetness. "Let me get on top of you, baby. I want to control things for a while."

I held her under her full, round ass and rolled onto my back with my cock slipping out of her pussy just briefly. Kitty put me back inside her and she sat up with my cock buried inside her. She didn't pump her hips up and down; instead she just shifted around. She moved forward and back, then side to side, then forward and back again. My hands were roaming all over her body, her hanging breasts, her slightly round tummy and her ample ass. I know, I sound like I'm describing a fat woman, but she wasn't at all. And I wouldn't have cared if she was. Kitty would always be the sexiest woman I ever knew.

She moaned as my fingers explored her body, wherever I could reach. Then I moaned with her as her hands rubbed all over my chest, teasing my nipples with her freshly done nails. All those amazing sensations were making my cock twitch, which in turn made Kitty bounce a little.

"Artie, I need to cum. I'm going to ride you now."

"Go ahead, baby. Let me help you."

As she moved up and down on my throbbing dick, I used the fingers of my right hand to touch her clit, circling around it with the tips of my fingers. My left hand held her ass, then I lightly slapped her cheek. That slight added sensation made her bounce a little harder, a little faster, and I felt her pussy bearing down on my shaft. She tugged on the hairs on my chest as our gentle screw turned into a harder fuck. My hips were rising to meet her thrusts and her ass made loud cracking sounds as it hit my thighs. Her tits were moving right behind her thrusts, and I was close myself.

"Artie, I'm cumming......!!!"

"I'm almost there, Kitty! Don't stop, please!"

She rode me right through her orgasm, powerful and intense, but she didn't stop riding me. She leaned forward, supporting herself on her hands as she kissed me hard and when she gripped my cock again I came like a gusher. I moaned in her mouth with her tongue deep inside mine. Her hips kept moving and I brought the hand that had been teasing her clit around so both her cheeks filled my hands. Gradually she slowed down until we were still together. Kitty let herself down so our bodies were sticking to each other.

Our mouths didn't stop kissing for some minutes later. When we finally broke our kiss, we were both panting as we sought air for our lungs. "You're still amazing" I said softly as my fingers went up and down Kitty's spine. "The best I've ever known."

"So are you" she said with a heavy breath, kissing my cheek and ear. "No one else has been close for me."

We held each other, shared kisses until Kitty said she needed to use my bathroom. I told her where it was and asked her if she needed a cold drink. "Hell, yes. Anything cold, water, iced tea, whatever." She kissed me quickly and then went nude through my living room to the bathroom. I got us a couple of bottles of Snapple Diet iced tea, and when she was done in the bathroom I used it, then we met back in bed.

"Thank you, Artie, this is perfect" Kitty said as she drained half her glass. We laid back, cuddling, something else we always loved to do, especially, but not exclusively, after sex. We had always been naturally affectionate with each other, another part of what we each found appealing in each other. "I wish I could spend the night here. I'd love to wake up together and have breakfast together."

"I'm not forcing you to leave. You're more than welcome to stay."

"Artie, I don't have any clothes. Going home the next day in the same eveningwear you went out in is kind of a bad look, especially in front of my neighbors and my son."

"What about Angela?"

"She's the only one I wouldn't worry about. She and I talk fairly frankly about things. I know she's been active sexually for a few years and she's pretty bluntly told me a few times over the last few years I need to go out and get laid. Especially when she thinks I'm being a total bitch." We both laughed hard at that. "She was right, of course, but I had to act like the shocked mother when she said it. She was so excited for me when I told her I had a date and with whom. She knows about you. Not everything."

"I'm glad you have such a close relationship with her. I've meant to ask you about your parents."

"Dad passed six years ago, and mom lives with my sister, Susan. They both know we went out tonight." I frowned at that; for some reason, Susan and I never got along. Her mom was all right, except for the fact I wasn't Catholic. I was often invited for Sunday dinner and other family gatherings. I think her parents hoped I would convert and become part of the family. I liked that, since my parents were both gone by the time I was 17 and I had no brothers or sisters. My grandmother looked after me until she died when I was 20. So I had no family of my own until I met Helena. Before that, I enjoyed being treated like a member of the family by Kitty's family. Except Susan.