An Old Girlfriend, A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty groaned "Artie, lick my clit, but keep your fingers inside me. Please, baby. You know just how to do me." I kissed her, then kissed my way down her body, from her round tits to her slightly round tummy and then to right where her pubic hair began under the elastic of her panties. She was shaking as I tugged her panties off and threw them on the bed and I touched her clit with the tip of my tongue. As I applied more pressure with my tongue, making circles around her pulsing button, Kitty kept shaking and her legs flailed about. Her pussy got wetter and then she arched her back and cried out as she came. Her pussy squeezed my fingers so hard I thought they might break. Eventually her muscles relaxed and I was able to pull free.

Kitty was breathing hard, but I wasn't going to let her rest. I was hard like steel and I wanted her. I turned her over so she was on her stomach and she said "Yes, fuck me from behind. You know what I love. You know what I need!"

"Yes I do, my dirty girl, still the same dirty girl as you always were" I whispered right into her ear, an inch away. "I could never forget what you love" I said as I licked her ear and she shuddered under me before I rose up on my knees.

I slapped her ass and Kitty cried out again, this time yelping "Yes! You remembered! Do it, spank me, fuck me, punish me!" I put the tip of my dick right at the slit of her pussy and slapped her ass right as I filled her with my angry cock.

"Fuck me" she kept grunting. "Fuck my hot cunt. Don't slow down, and don't you dare cum until I tell you to!"

"Same with you; don't you cum either! Not until I give you permission!"

Kitty was squeezing me hard again, this time bearing down on my throbbing cock. I kept thrusting into her hard, smacking her full round ass from time to time. It was going to be an interesting contest to see who could resist cumming first.

Besides spanking her occasionally, my hips hitting her ass and thighs were making loud smacking sounds that rippled through the room. "Grab my hair, you bastard" Kitty muttered in a gutteral groan. "Pull my head back!" Kitty was every bit as kinky as she was years ago, which suited me just fine. We both had been repressing our wicked nature for too many years and we were beginning to make up for lost time.

I grabbed a handfull of her silky locks and pulled back, not too hard, I never wanted to actually hurt her, I couldn't hurt her. I cared about her way too much. Dammit, I loved her too much. I don't think I ever really stopped loving her. Sharing our kinkiest, darkest natures was part of loving each other.

We kept going, the pressure and tension building within us. Thankfully for me, I had cum before dinner, which relieved some of the urgency. But I was getting there, getting to the point where my balls were tightening and my cock was twitching. "Kitty, I can hold back much longer" I groaned.

"Let me cum, Artie, and you can cum too" she said breathlessly.

"Go ahead, my sexy girl. Cum all over my dick."

"Cum with me, my sexy stud. Deep inside me. Put out my fucking fire!"

I began to spray my load into her hungry cunt and then Kitty was cumming too, grinding her ass back against my hips as my cock throbbed and my balls emptied their millions of sperm inside Kitty's welcoming pussy. When I was finally done, her pussy was frothy with our mixture of fluids oozing out as my cock slipped out. I leaned down so my lips were next to her cheek and ear. "That was wonderful, honey." My hands were caressing her, gently touching her warm, soft body and she turned her head so our lips met.

"Yes it was. You're just as great a lover as you were before. I've missed this. I've missed you." Another kiss.

I rolled to Kitty's side and we maneuvered so she was in front of me as I spooned her. The feeling of her warm, soft tush was so comforting and I wrapped my hands around her middle. I kissed her cheek and her neck and she smiled as she said "Stop that! You're going to make me want more of you! Not that that's a bad thing."

"Definitely not, but I think my batteries need to charge overnight. You take a lot out of me."

"Look who's talking! I don't think I could walk right now." Kitty turned so we were face to face and our arms were around each other as we kissed and touched each other. "Mmm this is as nice, as satisfying, as what we just did, in its way."

"I agree completely. I love being in your arms, Kitty, and I love having you in mine. We fit together just like we used to."

Kitty rested her head against my chest and she giggled. "Your hairs are tickling me. It's very sexy."

"You're very sexy" I said softly as my fingers tickled her up and down her spine. That made her let out the sounds we referred to as Kitty's Purr.

"I would love some cheesecake, but I hate the idea of getting up right now. This just feels too good" she said softly, snuggling up closer to me.

"I can bring us a couple of plates. I could really use a stop in the bathroom anyways."

"I'll come with you. I need the bathroom as well."

"Would you like a cup of decaf with the cake? I have it all prepared to brew."

"Sure, that would be lovely, Artie. You go to the bathroom first. I'll be right behind you. I have to get out of this thing first" she said, indicating her bustier. I kissed her and got up and went to the bathroom for a couple of minutes, then Kitty used it as I hit the brew button and got the cheesecake. I cut two pieces, poured us coffee and we then sat there enjoying our other dessert as we just smiled at each other and enjoyed each others company. We were comfortable in our silence.

When we finished and the dishes were washed, we each used the bathroom again to brush and floss, then we got back into bed and just cuddled. "Where did our time go, Artie? We wasted so many years, years we could have been so happy together."

"We can't change what was, Kitty. We can only move on. Time only goes in one direction. In reality, anyway. In theory it can reverse, but we live in reality. Kitty, would you like to meet Jeremy over the weekend? Maybe we can see you for a couple of hours. I'd like him to meet you."

"Are we ready to take that step? I know you've met Angela, but it was just for a few minutes. Meeting each others children, it's a big move."

"Kitty, you just were saying where did the time go and how we wasted so many years. And you're right, we lost a lot of time. I don't want to lose any more. I'm not talking about marriage or even living together. Maybe some day, but not yet. But we don't want to see other people and we already know this is more than just being hot for each other. You're very important to me." I touched her chin and tilted her head so her lovely green eyes were locked with my brown eyes. "Very important. I don't want to waste any more time. 26 years is enough."

Kitty bit her lower lip, thinking about her next words. "Artie, I don't want to waste time either. Since the other night I've been regretting giving up after one try at calling you that night. I should have called every hour until I reached you. The only thing I would regret would be losing Angela and Jack, and I know you would feel the same about Jeremy. But other than that, I wish the last quarter century had played out very differently. Like you wouldn't believe. I just don't want to go into this without being careful. We could get hurt again."

"I understand. You're right. OK, lets not this weekend. Maybe we can see each other Monday or Tuesday night?"

"Sure, Monday is fine. You can come to me for dinner. I'll prepare something over the weekend I can just heat up. Then we can go out next weekend. Look at us, making plans days and weeks in advance. Artie, baby, I'm so glad we took tomorrow off. I just want to sleep with you and make love in the morning. We can just take it from there."

"That sounds perfect. Kiss me, Kitty. One of your delicious kisses." She tilted her head and we kissed passionately. She pressed her luscious curves against me as we kept kissing. I wished I had just a little more energy, but I was wiped. Kitty understood. Kitty always understood everything.

"Good night, my darling Kitty Kat."

"You haven't called me that in forever! I missed that so much!" She held me as close as she could as we kept kissing. "My sweet Artie. My darling man. Good night, my Artie."

"Good night to you, sweet Kitty. See you in the morning. One last kiss, one last perfect kiss. I spooned her from behind and a few minutes later, we were asleep, just like we often did 26 years ago. A lifetime that now seemed like yesterday.

The next day we started the rest of our lives together.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Your votes and comments are always appreciated. So please vote. Get used to it (in America).