An Old Girlfriend, A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh great! You were going to pity fuck me!"

"No, Helena, wait. I desired you. I remembered how good a time we used to have in bed. It wasn't pity. It was desire. But it's just not a good idea. Our past is our past. Lets leave it there, the good and the bad. We can just be good friends."

She was sniffling, using my shirttail to dry her tears. "You're right. We shouldn't do this. Except I'm still fucking horny." We both laughed, together, and we held each other.

"I think it's time for you to invest in a vibrator or three. Just until you meet someone."

"Speaking of which, you want to tell me who you met? Friend, girlfriend? It wasn't Kitty, was it?" Helena knew all about Kitty. Well, mostly. Some things were just not sharable.

"Actually, it was. You're not going to get all upset with me again?"

"No, Artie. So, Kitty...the one that got away. How does she look?"

"Pretty great. Almost like she did 26 years ago. Like you, not much changed. This... isn't too weird for you to talk about, is it?"

"A little" Helena said with a wistful smile. "But if we're going to be friends, we have to be able to talk to each other. Just don't tell me about the sex. Anything about the sex. But you can tell me anything else."

So I told Helena the whole story, minus the sexual part. She knew about Kitty from back when we first met. It was always a sticking point that made her feel like she was my second choice. She wasn't, not really, but I could see why she felt that way, and it was one of the things that damaged our marriage. When I got to the end, I asked Helena "Should I be honest with her and tell her what almost happened here today with us? I don't want to take a chance of fucking up a possible relationship with a lie."

"Artie, if you really want to have a shot with her for a future, do NOT tell her about today. All it will do is make you feel better and it will hurt her. Especially if she knows it was the day after you slept with her. I'll never speak of this to anyone. You shouldn't either." She gave me a soft kiss which I returned. Sweet, a little sad. She touched my cheek. "You're a pretty great guy, most of the time. Don't hurt her. Don't cheat on her. You're not the cheating type. I should know. Now, I'd better get dressed." Helena got her things and I went into the living room to give her some privacy.

I was actually relieved that I didn't sleep with Helena. It would have been a bad way to start, or re-start, any chance Kitty and I had. She was right, I wasn't going to tell Kitty about that afternoon. No good could have come of it.

Helena came back out in her dress and sandals. I asked her if she was ok, and she said she was. I told her I'd call her Thursday, before I picked Jeremy up on Friday, to settle some plans. Then we kissed each other on the cheek and she left. I felt guilty for leading her on, but in the end our friendship became stronger. I cared for Helena a lot, and I still do to this day.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Before Wednesday came, I had a lot to do during my afternoons or evenings after work. I cleaned the house on Monday evening and went shopping on Tuesday. A large chicken with a lemon and a couple of onions, sliced mushrooms and a large challah bread (Jewish style egg bread). For the stuffing, which doesn't actually go into the bird you let the bread get a little stale, tear it in pieces and soak them in cold water, then press them out as dry as possible. Meantime, you saute the mushrooms with one onion, chopped fine. Add the mushroom-onions into the dry bread, add one egg and plenty of fresh pepper, mix it all well and lay it out even in a pan, cook it in the oven with the chicken (with a cut up lemon and onion in the cavity) at 350 until cooked. It tastes like cake, almost, and being able to cook is always a major deal when trying to impress a woman. They love a man who can cook! A salad on the side, a bottle of wine...dinner was taken care of.

I prepped everything on Tuesday night so I'd have plenty of time to cook when I got home. I took a shower when I got home, made sure was face was smooth with no 5 o'clock shadow, and got dressed in tan slacks and a navy button down shirt. The chicken went in the oven at 5:30, the stuffing 15 minutes later, both would be done by 7.

A little after 6, Kitty knocked on my door and I let her in. "Hey, babe, how are you?" I asked as I gave her a gentle kiss on her lips. "You look great, by the way." She had on a simple green summer dress that tied behind her neck and really held the curve of her breasts.

"Thank you. You look nice too. I'm glad to be here. It was a long, dragging day at work." Kitty had two small bags of clothing with her, and she handed me a small cakebox from Juniors of Brooklyn. They made a world famous cheesecake. I grew up in Brooklyn and Juniors Cheesecakes were a holy thing.

"I think I love you! How did you get this?"

"A woman I work with lives near their restaurant, and I asked her to pick one up this morning. That's a small with a raspberry swirl. And while we're on the subject, it smells great in here! Chicken? Stuffing?"

"You bet, that's what I promised, right? I keep my promises."

"You always did. Oh! I almost forgot!" Kitty reached into her bag and pulled out a can of whipped cream. "Not for the cheesecake exclusively" she said as we both laughed and I put the cake and whipped cream in the fridge.

We kissed and held each other for a couple of minutes. Delightful. "I'll get us a couple of glasses of wine. Dinner will be ready in a half hour or so." Kitty followed me to the kitchen and I got the wine out and poured us each a glass and we made a toast to us. We sat in the living room, talking, kissing playfully while some Steely Dan played in the background.

We were kissing again when Kitty asked me "When will dinner be ready?"

I checked my watch and said "About 20 minutes."

"Think that's enough time for me to blow you?" she asked as she kissed my chest and neck.

"That's incredibly tempting. I guess you have to tell me whether you think you could get me off in time."

"Without a doubt. I know exactly what you like" she said as she kissed up to my chin and then my lips. Then she went lower, kissing down my chest as she unbuttoned my shirt. Kitty's lips were so soft and her tongue frequently poked out and licked at my torso, not caring about my body hair. She reached for the crotch of my pants and found me hard already. "Mmmm you're certainly ready. Let's get your pants down." I helped by unbuckling my belt and she opened my pants and pulled them down past my hips. She shifted to get on her knees on the cushion next to me and bent over my lap as she slipped her thick lips over the crown of my cock down just to the ridge. Then Kitty used her tongue all around the head, making slow circles.

I let out a loud groan, tilting my head all the way back as my hand played with her tits, massaging those big, full soft pillows over her dress. I knew she had to have those cups women use when they can't wear a bra, which this dress wouldn't allow since it had an open back. While she went down my shaft, I slid my hand down her back to play with her fantastic ass. I even pulled up her dress and saw she had panties that matched her dress, the same shade of green, satin, with most of her cheeks exposed. Between her sucking and the sight of her ass sticking out of her panties my dick was twitching like crazy.

My fingertips found the crotch of Kitty's panties and I rubbed up and down her slit, pushing the thin material against her lips. She was moaning as her head bobbed up and down on my dick, burying her head in my lap every time she went all the way down.

I kept trying to get her off by playing with her pussy until Kitty got off my cock and whispered "Artie, if you keep doing that, I'm not going to stop until I get off too, and that could well be after the bird is done. It's up to you" she said as she panted for breath.

"I have a blue tooth meat thermometer in the chicken that will beep my phone when the chicken's done. I can get up for a minute, take the chicken out and get right back here in a minute. The bird has to rest at least 15 minutes anyway."

"OK, but then you're going to fuck me, right here on the couch!"

"Fine! Let's do it; just let me up when it goes off."

"Not if I'm going off first! Let me climb on you...." Kitty moved so her knees were on either side of me. I picked up the hem of her skirt and held it around her waist so it wouldn't be in the way or get stained. She leaned her head down to kiss me hard as she held my cock with one hand and slid down on my cock nice and easy. Once again her pussy was like warm butter around my dick. Fantastic.

Kitty flexed her hips forward and back, squeezing my cock with each movement. My cock was twitching inside her snug, warm pussy as we both were grunting. I reached up to undo the string around her neck, and the top of her dress fell down to her waist with the bottom of the dress. There were two fabric cups there supporting her full, round tits until Kitty pulled them off and tossed them aside. "Suck them" she said simply before grabbing the back of my head and holding my lips to her thick, rubbery nipples, first the right, then the left, back and forth.

She was bouncing on my lap and I gripped her ass cheeks firmly with my fingers. As she was getting close to cumming (and I wasn't far behind her), my phone made a signal from the thermometer telling us the meat was at the right temperature. "Artie, if you get up right now, I'll kill you. Seriously" she said with closed eyes and a strained look on her face. Fuck it, I thought. So the chicken will be a little dry.

I knew how to bring this along. I let go of her ass and first with my right hand I spanked her left cheek. In our past days, it really got to her and brought her to another level of pleasure. Thankfully, it was no different now. "Goddam it, Artie, do that again!" The next time I used my left hand to smack her right cheek and again she howled in pleasure. Once more with each hand and she came as she rode me hard. clamping down on my cock as she ground on my lap. Her tight grip brought me off as well as I shot streams of my cum up into her pussy, my cock throbbing thickly inside her, and Kitty came again, eventually collapsing on my body. We kissed a couple of times and giggled together.

"Oh shit, I've got to get the chicken!" I said loudly as Kitty moved aside so I could pull up my pants and rush to the kitchen. I quickly got the bird out, nicely browned, then the stuffing came out. I put a cover on the stuffing to keep it warm while I let the chicken settle. "I hope it's not dry, but if it is, it was worth it" I said as I went back to Kitty.

"Aww you still say the sweetest things. I'm sure it will be fine. If not, oh well. I also think it was worth it. I need to go clean up a bit before I put my clothes back together." She hurried to the bathroom with her dress gathered around her body, so she was bare assed and topless. I could have looked at her like that all day long.

Kitty came out a few minutes later as I was putting the salads on the table. "Anything I can do to help?" she said as she kissed me.

"Nope. You can just sit and talk to me while I get the rest of dinner on the table." We chatted about our day, and we continued to catch up on the intervening years. When the chicken was done redistributing its juices I carved it, then I cut pieces out of the pan of the stuffing, then I sat with Kitty and we dug into dinner.

"Artie, this is as good as I remember it! Especially this stuffing. I would have married you for this alone!" Kitty said as she enthusiastically helped herself to a second portion.

"I love having someone else to cook for. Sometimes I cook during the week, but usually I do it when Jeremy is here. I'll cook one night, and we'll grab something the other night. Helena and I used to split the cooking and the other chores. We both worked, so it just seemed fair to share the housework."

"Seamus could have used some lessons there. He's very traditional. All that is the woman's job, even if she works. It was a real pain in the ass. Do you mind if we don't talk about exes? I'm having a really nice a time with you and don't want to ruin the good mood."

"Sure, honey, no problem." We both stopped eating for a minute. She heard it and I realized what I said. I called Kitty 'honey', just like I did back way back in the day. "I'm sorry....I guess? Was that too soon?"

Kitty took my hand and she said "No, don't be sorry, Artie. It's very natural sitting here with you. I already know if another man asked me for a date I'd say no. This all feels right. Comfortable and exciting all at the same time. I don't want to date anyone else. I hope I'm not pushing you too soon. You know me, when I know what I want."

I squeezed her hand lightly. "Kitty...honey....I don't want to see anyone else either. The moment I saw you coming down your stairs the other night, I knew that. Everything we were all came rushing back. And when you kissed me in my car, I was certain then. I want to keep seeing you as often as we can. You excite me just like the old days."

We stared at each other from our adjacent seats and leaned over to kiss each other. Nothing wild, just a simple and sweet kiss. "Let me help you clean up" Kitty said. "We can have dessert later. Maybe much later." She helped me put away the leftovers and then wash and dry the dishes and the pans. We were silent while we cleaned, the only communication was via the smiles we kept sharing. When everything was clean we went back to the living room. I turned down the lights to a very mellow glow and put on some easy listening music, not usually my thing, but perfect for the mood.

Before I sat next to Kitty, she said "Artie, could you call out sick tomorrow? I'd love to spend the day with you and also not have to worry about getting up early in the morning. If you can, if you don't have anything like tests to administer or anything like that." Her eyes were sparkling in the soft light and her smile was gentle with bright white teeth.

"I rarely call out; I don't think I've done it in more than 2 years. So I guess I can get away with one. What about you?"

"I'm one of the bosses, remember? As long as it's not tax season, I can take a day if I want to. And I really want to."

"Give me a couple of minutes. I have to use my computer to do this. I think. It's been a long time" I said with a sheepish smile. Kitty giggled as she got out her cell phone and called whoever she had to and a few minutes later we were both ready to play hooky from work.

"I feel naughty" Kitty said as I held her in my arms. "Very naughty. Would you like to treat me like a naughty girl?" she said with lust oozing from her voice.

"I'd love that" I answered with a tremble in my own voice. I caressed her ass as she mewled. I gave her ass a light slap and she jumped a little in my arms. "How naughty do you want to be?"

"I'll show you, but I have to go in the other room first. You just wait here for me, and I'll call for you when I'm ready for you." Another short kiss as she got up. I could feel her shivering just from the touch of our lips. "Patience, baby. I won't be long." Kitty grabbed one of her small bags and disappeared behind my bedroom door, closing it behind her.

I went about locking my apartment door, shutting the lights except for one lamp so we could see if we needed to go to the bathroom. I could find my way in the dark, but Kitty was unfamiliar with my apartment at that point.

I got out a couple of small plates and forks, set up some decaf coffee in the coffeemaker and then Kitty called out through the door "Come and get me, Artie."

"On my way" I responded and went into my bedroom. Kitty was lying on the bed dressed in red, if 'dressed' is the proper word. She wore a silver and white bustier, strapless, that came to just around her belly button, below that she had on a white pair of skimpy silver colored cotton panties and on her feet were white strappy high heel sandals. Her right leg, the leg that was closer to me, was partly bent at the knee with her foot flat on the comforter while her left leg extended straight out. Her arms were up with her hands behind her head. I went from hot for her to blazing in three seconds.

"Kitty...you are the most exquisite woman I've ever seen in my life. You were then and you are now."

"You always say the most lovely things, baby. You're pretty amazing yourself, so handsome and sexy. Let's see how fast you can ditch your clothes. Except your underwear. Leave those for me."

I got my shirt off within 10 seconds and maybe another 8 to get my pants off and kicked them away. My cock led me to Kitty like a divining rod leads to water. Before I got to her she said "Stop there. There's something I forgot!" She scooted off the bed and hurried to the kitchen. I smiled to myself; I knew what she was up to. She returned in under a minute with the whipped cream. "We shouldn't waste this!"

"It wouldn't have gone to waste. But this is the best use for it" I said as I kissed Kitty with a big smooch. She gave me one of her own, then sat down at the edge of the bed.

"Stand in front of me, Artie. I haven't done this in such a long time. It feels like I haven't done anything in a very long time. And I don't mean four years." She shook the can well and gave a little blast of cold cream right on the head of my cock. The cold was a shock to all my nerve endings, but I was way too aroused for it to soften my cock to any degree. If anything, seeing the white froth covering the head of my dick made it throb even more.

"I can't even begin to describe what this feels like. The last time I did this was the last time you did this, honey. So let's see if you've forgotten how to do this."

"Ha! Not a chance!" She first licked all around my head and under the ridge, skillfully getting every drop of the sweet, chilled cream as she cradled my balls gently. When she got it all, with not a drop spilled, Kitty added more, this time along the top of my shaft. I had to close my eyes as the cold dessert blended with the warmth of my member. Again she went at it enthusiastically, but this time a little got on her chin and a little more on the top of her cleavage, where her big tits were almost spilling over the top of her bustier. "Oops!" Kitty said with fake shock. "I am just so clumsy sometimes! Would you help me clean this up?" she said as she leaned back using her hand to support her upper body.

"I'd love to. But there's really not enough there for me to snack on." I took the can, shook it up and sprayed additional whipped cream all over the top of her tits.

"Wow! I forgot how cold that can feel. But it feels really good. Here, let's use a little more..." Kitty pulled her tits from inside the lingerie and held up the left one as she sprayed a dollop on her left nipple, making her cry out from the chill on her sensitive nub. I attacked her nipple first, sucking hard and using my teeth to tug it, and Kitty held the back of my head so I was somewhat smothered in her soft flesh. I got whipped cream all over my face and didn't care at all. Then another dollop on her right nipple and I sucked it just as eagerly. My face was a cold, wet mess and Kitty started licking my face as I licked her chest. It was incredibly erotic.

"My panties, baby. Stuff your hand down my panties" she gasped as her ass shook all around on my bed. I went quickly with my right hand, right down the front of her panties and my fingers found her slit. Her clit was throbbing and her entrance was warm and juicy. Two fingers found their way into her channel as I fell on the bed and pulled Kitty with me so we were laying down and rolling back and forth. She grabbed my cock and stroked it as roughly as I was fingering her pussy.