An Old Man Remembers - Introduction

Story Info
Introducing an old man's memoir.
2.1k words
4.41
7.9k
7

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story took a very long time to compose so I apologize to all those who have written to me asking for a new story. I hope this will suffice. This story will include group sex, threesomes, bisexuality, anal sex et al. If this is not your thing, please move on.

*****

I am an old man. I have to face the facts. I am. I'm entering the Death Decade and my approaching mortality is looming ever stronger in my mind. I'm a few months from seventy and I feel it. Nothing serious, just old age complaints: sore joints, mental lapses, other disheartening things. What can be done about it? What can I do about this? Well, nothing, actually. Just accept it and give each day new meaning, new hope and stall as long as I can. I mean, something may happen today to make aging into decrepitude worthwhile.

For a man of my age, my health isn't bad - like, nothing urgent, no vitals failing, thank God. It's not as if my body is a temple. I mean, maybe a temple of hedonism. I don't take care of myself and never did. I smoke (super lights in excess), I drink (a little wine, a little yak; I never get drunk), I smoke pot in excess (but who can blame me), except for walking my dog constantly (he's big and active), I don't exercise but I must walk a couple of miles a day. I'm not what you would call a prime specimen of health. However, I am rather good-looking (ahem!), I'm not trim, not buff but not fat, typical male pattern baldness - you know, like average. But creeping age plays tricks and lately, I'm concerned with an untrustworthy penis, the kind that won't stay hard and won't cum and most times, not even little blue pills help. I don't trust it. I'm not a happy camper.

I'll give you an example of what I'm talking about. Recently, I got a call inviting me to visit some old friends who were down here on their annual vacation. I've always kept a special place in my heart (and loins) for the fantastic oral pleasures I shared with them. Anyway, they were staying about two and a half hours away so I packed up and hauled downstate; it was a long trip full of traffic but the anticipation of a great night made it all worthwhile. We started to play just as soon as I got there as they couldn't wait either. For a couple of hours, we licked and sucked each other in every which way possible. The Viagra worked it's magic and I was like a steel rod the whole time. The problem was that I couldn't cum...and believe me, I tried. Ordinarily, I might not think that a bad thing however, when you're with a pair of rabid cum sluts, like Tom Petty said, the waiting is the hardest part. I tried everything, I fucked, I sucked, I wanked but after a couple of hours, my penis had had enough and was pathetically flaccid. I don't know what happened but I was embarrassed and frustrated. They tried to make light of it but I knew they were disappointed, too. On my long trip home, I wondered what has happening to me. I couldn't remember when the last time my dick let me down in such a humiliating way.

I saw my doctor the next week. He said that it was not unusual for a man of my age. He told me not to worry. I heard him but my brain couldn't seem to accept his explanation. I moped around for a few days but then, after successfully jerking off, I felt better. It DID work after all! Still, I lost some confidence and was afraid it had become unreliable after all these hard-working years. This was scary.

So it was that day that I was progressing with my daily regimen. I was up to "Number 3: go to the beach and walk the dog." So far, this day was just like all the others. In terms of a daily chore, it wasn't bad at all. I mean, I walk the beach on warm sunny days and look at the babes, especially those attracted to my babe-magnet dog. On one hand, I risk being called a "dirty old man" but on the other, I can't resist glomming close-up looks at those young, heaving breasts and those mouth-watering camel-toes, especially from behind when they bend over to pet him. Was I even a tiny bit jealous of him? You bet. I was internally drooling. I guess I'm still young in my head. I mean, I ain't dead yet.

Since it was a weekday, the beach was rather deserted in long stretches. Just a little walk past the parking lot and I started to spot nude and topless women, discreetly behind windbreaks, umbrellas and up in the tree line. Ah, nature! My dog didn't care nor notice and happily pulled me down the beach. Since I couldn't see a soul ahead, I let him off the leash and threw a ball. Instantly, he bolted into the surf, joyously bouncing through the water until he got the ball. We happily played fetch for about a half-hour until he finally had enough (although I must admit, it was about twenty-five minutes too long for me. I, too, was whipped; my throwing arm was ready to fall off.) As we sat in the sand, we surveyed. No one. Just beach, water and palm trees. We set out back to the parking lot. About a couple of hundred yards up, I saw someone the shade of the palms waving to me. Hell, my vision ain't too good these days either and I could not make him out.

As we got closer, a voice called me but I still didn't know who was calling me. Finally, I recognized that it was a beach buddy, a fellow beach bum, Pete, who was waving to me.

"Ray, how you doin', fella?"

"Not bad considering, Pete. Whatcha' doin' hiding in the trees?"

"Oh, just taking it easy and smoking a blunt. Care to partake?"

As the dog curled into the shade, I sat down and inhaled. Hmm, very sweet. Now, when I say that Pete was my "beach buddy", I mean that I've known Pete for about ten years or so but only when we meet up on this beach. He's about my age, give or take. We do regular geriatric male stuff: talk about women, smoke, drink a cold one, talk politics, smoke another one, and like that. Nothing too deep, you understand, as we were both quite private with our back-stories. With the exception of Pete being so far from the parking lot, this seemed no different.

"So, how come you're not in your regular spot, Pete?"

"Well, I was thinking of going to play some golf, but golf doesn't do it for me anymore. I wanted some privacy instead. I was working on an overall tan, you see...trying to put a little excitement into the old lady. That sun sure felt good on my ass. Join me, I mean, you're the only person I've seen today and we can see anyone coming for a few hundred yards. What d'ya say?"

Well, this certainly was new. Not that I am inhibited at all, I was just surprised. Maybe the blunt was kicking in. I stood up, took out a vape pen from my pocket and handed it to him, peeled off my "Unfuck America - Make America Sane Again" tee-shirt and dropped my shorts. As usual these days, it hung lamely to the side. I sat down.

"That's a nice looking dick, you got there." He flipped off his towel and sat down. Pete was in pretty good shape for a geezer. Six two, maybe two twenty, he looked pretty good. An impressive soft and fat uncut cock lay between his legs. Even flaccid, it was a good eight inches.

"Look who's talking! Look what you're packing! I'll bet she never even notices your tan!"

"Lately, I have no luck on that score. She could care less about my dick. She makes up fantasies while we have sex so she can stay interested. I think she's bored. Still, Even all these years, I'm crazy in love with her."

"Well, at least you have warm body parts to play with. I play with myself but lately, my dick doesn't care about sex. I think it's dead or dying. Stick a fork in it. Maybe it, and your wife, should get together."

"Not a bad idea. That is, if I could join in."

(A long and very pregnant pause. Maybe this was too much information.)

"I don't know how to respond to that."

"Well, lately, her favorite fantasy is of a threesome with another guy or another couple. The key here is they both have to be bisexual. That gets her off."

"Again, I really don't know how to respond to that."

"I'm sorry if I offended you. I was just blue-skying and maybe just a little depressed about my situation. Wishful or magical thinking, I suppose. I'm at my wit's end. Hey, don't bogart that blunt."

I could see his pain. This was really hanging on his mind. He was frustrated, sure, and also somewhat desperate to be pouring this out to me. My inner devil pushed it. "No, no. You didn't offend me. I don't even know your wife, never met her, don't know what she looks like...is she nice?...and really, I don't know you very well except for our stoned chats...I am somewhat shocked and surprised and...well, excited. You see, I love threesomes. I mean, I haven't been in one in some time...maybe a few weeks (*laugh*)...but I have loved them. And, very privately and discreetly, like, no one knows...I have had also had bisexual threesomes...two men and a woman. So,..."

"You have? I'm so curious about that but I've never had one of any kind. What is it like?"

"Honestly, when it's right, it's warm responsive bodies sharing pleasure and the sensations are very close to paradise. But you have to like a cock in your mouth and having your ass played with as much as you love wallowing in pussy. Fortunately, I like all of it. It's all good. I think it's fun...and so satisfying."

He thought about that. "Well, as I said, I'm curious. She wants me to do that. I'd like to try sucking a cock, what do I have to lose, you know. I might even like it! I mean, I'm very curious. And if it would turn on the wife..."

"Are you inviting me?"

He reached over and felt my suddenly pulsing shaft. He reached under and fondled my swinging sac. "I have to present this to the wife...Gee, your cock feels nice; different from mine but sort of the same. I have to see what Mickey says. I'll let you know...This is nice. And I can't believe I'm doing this."

I was stiff now, at my full length of seven inches. I looked over into Pete's crotch and his penis was stretched about a full ten inches and thick and as a tall-boy, with a large, flared, crimson head popping out of the foreskin. It looked sooo inviting. "Gee, Pete, I don't know if I can get that much meat into my mouth. But I'd sure like to try." I leaned over toward my reward just as his phone rang.

"Yes, sweetheart. I will. Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Okay. I'm leaving now. I'll see you soon. I love you, too."

That broke the moment. I was so close to possibly humiliating myself or maybe not. We got up, quietly got dressed and started back to the parking lot, quietly cursing his wife.

As we got to the cars, he said, "As much as I would have liked that moment to continue, she gave me a honey-do list and I've been out longer than I said I was gonna be out and, well, she comes first, right? But I sure am turned on. And the offer still stands. Let me toss this at her and I'll call you, okay?"

We exchanged numbers and then the dog and I got into our car. Sitting alone, and with my dog asleep in the backseat, I was super-turned on and I rubbed one out real quick into a fast-food napkin. I dripped cum into my palm and then licked my palm clean. So when my penis wants to, it can still stay rock hard for a while and still spit! But it's just unreliable. Fucker! Fucking with my head! I hoped Pete would call me soon.