Storytime

Story Info
In 2020, a couple maintains intimacy, and adds the in-laws!
7.9k words
4.63
16.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before you read this, two things: First, I want to thank my good friend SilkPanther, who offered invaluable assistance and suggestions on this story, and who has become my best, most helpful beta-reader. They rock!

Second, I had a lot of trouble deciding on the category for this story. There are four that would have worked, and I had to pick just one. So, if you think it should have been posted in another one, I probably wouldn't disagree.

I hope you enjoy the story! Stay safe and remember to wash your hands!

It was the perfect solution to an awkward situation. When my wife, Becky, got accepted to an excellent graduate program at a university back east, with a fellowship that would not only pay all her fees but included a nice stipend, it was too great an opportunity to pass up. On the other hand, I had just gotten a good tenure-track job at a college that was two time zones west. It was a great position, and tenure-track positions are hard to come by these days. We needed a way to both allow her to start that program and let me keep my job.

Fortunately, Becky's sister, Rachel, and her husband Steve, happened to live in a town very close to the university where Becky had been accepted. They very graciously suggested that Becky move in with them for her time in grad school. We would still very likely have a serious problem when she had her PhD, but for now the problem was solved. I continued teaching out west, while Becky took classes, graded papers, and started her research in the east. We would text, talk on FaceTime and Facebook, every day, and we would get to see each other on holiday breaks. Things were going well.

Then the coronavirus situation of 2020 hit us, and everything got awkward.

Both my school and Becky's went through a panicked period of sending out emails and announcements, most of which amounted to "We don't know what's going on, but you will be expected to roll with it, whatever it turns out to be." Don't get me wrong, there's probably no way they could have done any better, without a standing procedure on hand. (Hopefully, they'll have those next time.) Still, this made things difficult to plan around.

By the time the dust had cleared and we both knew we would be working entirely from home, in basically shelter-in-place conditions, it was too late for either of us to fly to the other.

I settled into a solitary existence, which I didn't mind much at all; since Becky had started grad school I'd basically been living alone anyway. Becky, though, was "trapped," as she put it, with her sister and brother-in-law.

As Becky put it one evening while we talked over Facebook Messenger, "It's just that we're all basically home all - the - time! They're being great, but damn, babe, I need a break. They probably need a break from me too."

I grinned into the camera, "Having you around getting in the way of their running around naked and having sex in the kitchen?"

"Ha!" Becky scoffed. "I don't think they do much of that kind of thing."

"No?" I couldn't help but conjure up a quick image of Rachel, naked in her kitchen. Like her younger sister, Rachel was a slender blonde, though she had bigger tits than Becky, and slightly darker hair. To be fair, that last is partly due to the light blond highlights Becky wore so well. Also, my wife made up for any lack in the tits-department by having a wonderfully tight ass. Both women had very nice legs. I have to admit, it was very easy for me to imagine a naked Rachel, who was now (in my mind) bent over the island in the middle of their kitchen as Steve came up behind her...

"Yeah," Becky said, interrupting my little fantasy, "apparently Steve's not really into anything like that."

"Oh, trouble on the homefront?" I frowned.

"Naw, nothing like that," Becky shrugged. "I guess he's just kind of... How did she put it? He's a great guy, but is kind of reserved sexually."

"Huh, interesting," I mused.

"Yeah, well, believe it or not, babe, not every guy is as open-minded as you," she smiled, "let alone has such a sexy imagination."

"Awww, you're sweet," I grinned. "Speaking of which, did you get a chance to read that chapter?"

"I did," she smiled and nodded. "It's good!"

"You don't think the bit at the end with Evelyn and the Beast was too much?"

"Hell no! It's sexy! Leave it in!" Is it any wonder I love her so much? We often collaborated in this kind of informal, sounding-board way. We could always count on each other to give honest, helpful feedback, and always knew we could rely on the other to rein us in if we got a bit carried away. We were each other's best cheerleaders and toughest coaches. Even when one of us wasn't writing academic papers but raunchy, explicit erotica.

Plus, all of this had the added benefit that our discussions frequently led to other, more physical activities, as this one did when I asked her what was so sexy about that scene, which led to Becky confessing that she liked the way I had Evelyn tame the Beast and then fuck it. As I encouraged her to tell me more, she slipped her hand down between her legs. She admitted she really liked the thought of having the Beast take her, "I mean Evelyn," from behind, as she was up on her hands and knees sliding her vibrator in and out of herself. Then, she said she loved it when the Beast came all over Evelyn's tits... "So much cum! That was so hot!" ...and then promptly had an intense orgasm, clenching and writhing on her bed as I watched.

A few days later, the subject of my writing came up again. This time it wasn't because I was looking for feedback, though.

"So, um, baby," Becky smiled at me over the internet. I could see the curve of her naked butt cheek over her shoulder. We didn't usually start our conversations like this, even though we ended them this way often enough.

"Yes, honey?" I smiled back.

"Would it be okay if I told Rachel and Steve about your stories?"

"The ones on Literotica?"

"Yeah, those," she nodded.

"Um, I guess so, if you think they won't freak out or something."

"Oh, good, cuz I did," she grinned.

I shook my head at her, but smiled, and said, "I had a suspicion that was where you were heading with this."

"Yeeeeah, I let it slip that one of the ways you were occupying yourself was by writing some fiction, and, well, you know how Rachel can be."

I arched my eyebrow at her.

"She wanted to know more and wasn't about to let me avoid the questions. Babe, there was tickling involved!"

I laughed, "Whoa! Enhanced interrogation, then." Becky hates being tickled. Hates it!

"Well, what's done is done, I guess," I shrugged. "Did they read any?"

"Yep, they did," she nodded, cracking a slight grin that indicated she was being terse on purpose, wanting me to ask more.

"You're killing me here, gorgeous! What did they read and what did they say?"

"I suggested they start with Quislin..."

"The first one, right?"

Becky fixed me with an indignant glare and said, "Of course. Rachel read it out loud, actually."

"Oh god," I groaned. "How did that go?"

"Pretty well, I think," she laughed. "Rachel said it was 'Fucking hot!' and Steve seemed to like it too. I'm pretty sure he was trying to hide a serious hardon."

I grinned into the camera and asked, "Any favorite bits?"

"Rachel agrees with me that the hottest part is when Carol's telling the author about her time with Ben, but Steve said the bit with the sisters."

"Oh, I see!" I laughed. "Better watch that guy!"

"Yeah, we gave him a hard time about that already, but I don't think we changed his mind much."

"I can't say I blame him! Do you think he knows about that time you told me about?" I asked.

"I'm not sure - maybe. It's not like Rachel to keep that kind of thing a secret."

"Hmm," I frowned, but then returned to the thing that interested me most. "But they liked it?"

"Oh yeah, I think so," she laughed. "Rachel said they were going to read the next one, but that she wanted to read it in their bedroom."

"Oh!" I grinned.

"Yeah!" Becky laughed. "Here, let me give you an idea of what I've been dealing with for the last half hour or so."

Then she was picking up her laptop, giving me a dizzying view of her very naked body as she got off the bed and headed for her bedroom door. Then she said, "Now be quiet!"

I chuckled and said "Okay."

I watched as the swaying image of her face and tits (illuminated by the computer in her hands) made its way out into the hall and toward Rachel and Steve's bedroom door. Sure enough, it was very easy to hear the sounds of some enthusiastic sex going on through the door. Most of this was due to some rather vocal participation from Rachel. Naturally enough, this prompted an immediate response from my cock, which was quickly thickening in my shorts.

All too quickly, Becky retreated back to her own room and closed the door behind her. Soon she was grinning into the camera and saying, "So, yeah, I think they like your stories."

"Wow!" I smiled. "Think they'll read more?"

"Probably... But right now you've got to take care of the president of your fan club."

Laughing, I said, "Oh, do I? And how might I be of service to her?"

"Mmmm, well, start out with what you would do if you were here right now," she murmured as she rearranged herself on the bed. I took a moment to enjoy the view before describing how I would work my way down her naked body with my hands and mouth.

For about a week, this was the basic routine. Each evening, Becky would report on Rachel and Steve's progress reading my stories (they were making their way through the Lost in Eros series), pass the occasional comment, and then share some rather spirited video-cyber sex with yours truly. Apparently, hearing her sister and her husband going at it in the next room was proving to be quite the aphrodisiac. Naturally, I was loving every minute of it.

Then, while I was cleaning up after dinner, I was surprised to get a Facebook call from Becky at least an hour before our usual time.

"Hi, babe!" Becky waved at me as I took the call on my phone. I could see that she was in Rachel and Steve's living room, not her bedroom.

"Hi, honey," I smiled. "You're a bit early tonight."

"Yeah, well, your readers have some questions," she laughed.

"Oh, do they really?"

"Yes, we do!" Rachel insisted as she peered over Becky's shoulder at me. "Hi there!"

"Hi Rachel. How are you doing? I heard you've been enjoying some of my stories."

"We have," Rachel nodded as she nudged her sister off to the side, taking her place in front of the laptop, which seemed to be on a table. I was momentarily distracted by the similarities between the two sisters. In particular, they shared the same lovely shade of hazel eyes. "Where do you get the ideas for these stories?"

"Have you guys been drinking?" I asked.

"Just a little," Rachel said, not very convincingly.

"I see," I chuckled. "Well, I had this idea of the opening situation in Lost in Eros of how it would be weird to just wake up naked in bed with someone you know pretty well, but then not have any idea of how you got there. Then I thought of the dream idea, and then decided to make it an absurd, funny sex romp."

"But it's a love story, isn't it? I mean, Don and Tascha - that's a love story, right?"

"Yeah, definitely," I nodded. "Well, at least the first part, 'The Manor.'"

"I told you!" Rachel said over her shoulder.

"I wasn't arguing with you about it, sweetheart," I heard Steve say from off camera.

"Hey Steve," I called out.

"Don't tell us anything about what happens after the first part!" Rachel said quickly. "We're going to start the next part tonight."

"Oh cool," I smiled. "I'm glad you're enjoying it."

"We are," Rachel smiled and then leaned in close to the camera and said, "It's fucking hot!"

"Oh, well, that's very good to know," I grinned. Hearing my wife's pretty sister saying that about my erotica was a nice little turn on.

"But, we noticed something," Rachel went on. "Becky says Tascha is based on a friend of yours."

"Yeah, that's right," I nodded.

"And she says you worked with another friend on the 'Amber & I' stories."

"Yeah, that was way before I met Becky..."

"Okay, but then we noticed the 'For Jade' story. Becky said you wrote that for a friend, too."

"Well, yeah, um, I met both Jade and 'Amber' on MySpace, believe it or not, and when Jade found out I was writing the Amber stories, she asked me to write her a story. And, technically, 'Strip Dice' was also based on an online interaction."

"Cool, cool..." Rachel cut me off a bit. "So, what we were wondering is if you'd write a story for us?"

I had not expected that, so I barely managed to say, "Um, well, yeah, I suppose I could."

"Excellent!" Rachel grinned, looking very much like her sister.

"But, uh, well, do you have any idea of what kind of story you'd like?" I asked.

"Oh, no... Do we, baby?" Rachel looked over her shoulder and I could make out Steve's head, with his dark, curly hair, in the background. If he said anything I couldn't hear it, but Rachel turned back around and said, "We'll leave that up to you."

"Uh, okay." By now I had remembered that this was my sister-in-law and that a bit of caution might be called for. So, I asked, "Is there anything you want to be off-limits?"

Rachel leaned in again and said in a sexy tone I'd only ever heard Becky use, "No, show us what you've got."

"Mmmm," I managed, as I looked into her eyes. "Okay, I'll give this some thought."

"Great!" Rachel beamed. "I can't wait to see what you come up with."

I laughed, "You may regret that!"

"That sounds like a bet!"

"Hey, wait," I said with sudden inspiration. "What do I get out of this arrangement?"

"What did you have in mind?" Rachel gave me a saucy look that bore a close resemblance to those her sister gave me in her more mischievous moments.

Very much aware of the fact that Rachel's husband was listening in on the conversation, I deflected a bit with, "Well, we're limited by the current situation, but I do have an idea."

There was a moment of confusion as Becky pushed Rachel to the side enough that she could get in on the visual part of the conference. My wife said, "What kind of an idea?"

I laughed, "Oh, you'll always have a veto, baby."

"Of course," she nodded with a smile, "but spill it."

"It's still percolating, but I was thinking, what if instead of writing a story, which is going to take some time... I've got a couple of projects going on at the moment, you know. What if I came up with a story for you to act out? Kind of like a movie script that I would narrate, and you'd have to do what I say."

The two sisters looked at me with markedly different expressions. Rachel was clearly surprised by the suggestion, and seemed to be a bit shocked, while Becky was clearly more amused than surprised, though she was a bit of that.

Becky was the first to respond, asking, "And you'd get to watch, eh?"

"Well, yeah," I grinned.

Rachel turned to consult Steve, and I could see him shrug in the background. He said something I couldn't make out. My sister-in-law turned back to the laptop and said, "Okay, sure, why not?"

I actually caught myself about to say, "Well, I can think of a few reasons," but instead said, "Okay, then, it's a deal."

"Cool!" Rachel grinned. "Oh, but when? Now?"

I laughed and said, "Well, you need to give me a little time to get some thoughts together." This was not really true, but I didn't want to come across as too eager or as having given a lot of thought to sex stories involving my wife's sister. I added, "I'd like to switch over to my computer too. So, maybe, give me an hour?"

"Oh, yeah, an hour?" Rachel said a bit nervously. Maybe it was just starting to occur to her what she'd just agreed to. Any doubts seemed to be pushed aside as she said, "Okay, an hour. Should we do anything to get ready?"

I laughed again, "Well, that's up to you, I guess, but if I think of anything specific I'll pass it along through Becky."

"Oh, good idea!" Rachel responded, slightly over enthusiastically.

"Okay, okay, now let me talk to my husband, you horny minx," Becky laughed.

I waited patiently, trying not to get dizzy watching the moving screen on my phone, as Becky gathered up her laptop and took it (and me) into her bedroom.

As soon as I got a chance, I asked, "Are you okay with all of this?"

"Oh, hell yeah," she laughed. "If you are, that is?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm good, but, uh, exactly who's included in my cast?"

"Huh?"

"Rachel said 'write a story for us,' but who's included in 'us'?"

"Oh!" Becky laughed. "You want to know if I'm supposed to be joining in!"

"Bingo."

"I think Rachel meant just them, but I don't think she would mind if I joined in. I'm not too sure about Steve, but he is a guy..."

"And you're you," I pointed out.

"Aw, thanks, babe," she smiled. "But how would you feel about that?"

"I think I asked you first."

"Did you, though?" she smirked. "What if I said, it's up to you?"

"Is that what you're saying?"

"No, I'm asking a hypothetical question, silly," she smiled.

"Fine," I chuckled. If it was some other woman, I'd probably be worried that I might be getting set up for some kind of trap. Becky wasn't like that, and neither was I. I smiled and said, "We've talked about this, honey, and my feelings haven't changed. You know I've always found this kind of thing exciting and I'm not the jealous type, but you're much more important to me than living out any fantasies. I don't want to do anything that you're not totally into."

Becky smiled at me and said, "Then I'm going to say, I trust you, honey, and I'm up for anything you might have in mind." She winked and added, "Just stop if you think things are going too far; you'll be calling the shots, after all."

"As long as you tell me if you think they're going too far."

"Baby, you know I have no problem with that," she grinned. "Now, what do you want me to do here?"

I gave her some ideas about where to put the laptop in the living room and had her plug in her phone to get as charged up as possible in the next hour, but then just said, "Maybe take a quick shower...?"

"Oh! I think I'll tell the others that too, and maybe suggest another drink!"

"Hey," I added at the last second, "Rachel has her own laptop, right? Have her get that." I added a few other instructions, and let her get on with things.

Then I had a little less than an hour to collect my thoughts. I came up with a few little notes - basically just an outline of events to keep myself on track - and took some time to question my sanity. Of course, whatever was about to happen wasn't just up to me, but I was certainly the most sober one of the bunch, and I was about to take the reins and guide the whole family - well, a big chunk of it - into uncharted waters.

I actually didn't think any of them were actually drunk, or at least none of them were when I'd just talked to them. Certainly none of them was unable to give consent! Still, it felt like if anyone was going to be the voice of restraint, it would have to be me. Not that anyone could blame me if they did something they'd later regret, but blame was not really the point. Things would change unless I put the brakes on. As the one who was most removed from the situation, it would be easiest for me to be the wet blanket. After all, I didn't have to live with the others, not literally.

Then it occurred to me that, the way things were going over there in that other house, and given Becky's nature as well as Rachel's apparent friskiness, some kind of mischief was about to break out whether I participated or not. Really, the only thing that was probably up to me was how willingly I played along. When I thought about it that way, I realized the best thing I could possibly do was throw myself into the situation enthusiastically and enjoy every minute of it.