All Comments on 'An Old Perverted Wet Companion'

by writinguy48

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Noreastbi74Noreastbi74almost 2 years ago

Shit hole and love tube in the same sentence.. you've got a real way with words.

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 2 years ago

I know some older women enjoy fucking into their eighties. My wife enjoyed a cock in her cunt and enjoyed me climaxing inside her. I also enjoyed watching and hearing her piss. Sometimes she didn't make it to the toilet in time and dribbled in her panties, which I loved. I love watching women pee, especially older ones with very hairy cunts and bellies.

twitcher66twitcher66almost 2 years ago

Loved it. My wife and I are in our latev70s. Sadly she’s not as active now but we do enjoy a good pissing session..she squats over me and let’s it go as I want…I love it best when she is facing away from me and I can finger herbhairynshit hole…big turn on.

More please…

bawdi1bawdi1over 1 year ago

Loved the story, I must join my local group and find my own horny granny! 😈🍆

SouthCoast2SouthCoast26 months ago

The thought of a lovely older lady, big belly, saggy tits, hairy pussy squatting over my chest and letting go with a hot stream all over me, maybe even over my face, is so hot. Wanking off over her belly and tits in return would be sooooo hot

twitcher66twitcher663 months ago

Great stories. I myself prefer the old lady and gent. My wife and I enjoy piss play..love to drink from her as she pisses out. We also love anal,play…both ways. Tongues searching dep into a willing arsehole is so horny. Love the stories..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwritinguy48@writinguy48
Hi, I am a happily married old guy but have no sex due to my impotence. However, fully enjoy writing perverted and filthy porn stories about very old ladies and grannies. My fetishes are old ladies over 80, hairy cunts, piss play and girdles.