An Old Trope with a Different Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his hands slide under my blouse and caress my back. When they touched my bra strap, I closed my eyes and kissed him even harder. When he was able to release the clasp, I moaned. But my arms were around him, and I was pressed tightly against his chest. A deep breath, and I backed away, slowly unbuttoning my blouse. My brain was reminding me that I came here almost in tears, and now I was about to bare myself for Alex.

When I tossed the blouse aside, the bra hung loosely from my shoulders. I watched a smile light his face, and he delicately took hold of the straps and slid them down my arms. I was naked from the waist up.

Alex closed his eyes, then opened them. "Oh ... my ... gosh, Lark. I never imagined."

There was no mistaking the way he was gazing longingly at my breasts. I wanted to say something but wasn't sure what to say. When his eyes returned to mine, I decided I needed to do something, so I took hold of the hem of his shirt and lifted it off over his head. He looked just as I remembered from swimming at the cottage. I think he had hugged me once there, and my bathing suit was against his chest. Today, as I hugged and squeezed him, my bare breasts against his chest, the feelings that tore through my body were something I wanted more of.

He had easily unbuttoned my shorts, and I stepped out of them when they were around my ankles. His shorts quickly followed mine. I couldn't see it, but I sure could see where it was. His boxers were stretched so tight I was sure it had to be painful. I think he agreed since his boxers quickly followed his shorts.

Despite my upbringing and life experiences, I took hold of his erection, amazed at how hot it was and the way it seemed to be throbbing. When I raised my eyes to Alex's face and heard his groan, I couldn't believe I was causing it.

"Alex, I want more ... and I'm yours."

His arms were around me again, his hands squeezing my butt cheeks.

"Lark, I want you more than you could ever imagine," he said just before his mouth covered my left breast. Thirty seconds later, I knew I had sensitive nipples. I could even feel the sensations between my legs and could hardly wait for Alex to go there.

"I think I'd better," he said, reaching for the little bag. He tore open the box of condoms, pulled out a small packet, and tote it open.

I took it from him, bent down so I was close and could see, and carefully rolled it onto him, accompanied by another long groan from Alex. Reading those spicy romance stories was paying off. He took hold of my shoulders, and we both dropped to the floor. My body reacted when touched my pussy.

"You're ready," he said as he moved between my legs.

I was ready, but I wasn't sure I was ready. When he touched me again, my hips moved, pressing my womanhood against his hand. I shuddered with ecstasy when he touched that special place.

"Again, Alex," I gasped.

It was like electricity tearing through my body from head to toe each time he touched that little nub, and I grasped his erection again, guiding it toward my opening until I felt it begin to slide inside. The filling was steady, my ecstasy accelerating with each tiny bit of movement from his cock. This was what I'd read about in those stories, and now it was happening to me, but the words were nothing like the actuality.

"Oh, God, Alex. I think I love you."

He was beginning to move, faster and faster, sounds that I'd never heard from him before coming from deep within him. I think I was moaning, too. I couldn't see, hear, or any of those normal senses; there was only the heat and those sensations radiating out from where he was inside of me.

"Oh, fuck, Lark," he groaned loudly as his body began to jerk, accompanied by my own spasms as an orgasm like no other tore through me, and I could sense my muscles contracting, squeezing in unison with each jerk of his cock.

He collapsed against me, his knees and elbows supporting most of his weight, but I could feel the hair on his chest caressing my nipples with each of his movements.

"I've never had feelings like this before, Lark, so it must be love that's causing them."

We'd both said it, so it had to be true. We were still on the floor, Alex gazing down at me with a look that was threatening to melt my heart. I certainly needed to get started on birth control pills since I wanted to repeat today as often as possible ... at least the latter part of today. If it was up to me, we'd repeat it in an hour and then in another hour as well. Alex had released a part of me that I hadn't realized existed.

"Is your car locked?" he asked.

"Probably not. I don't remember." With both of us naked, I hadn't been thinking about my car.

"You want to check?" He looked at a window. "It's nearly dark out."

There was a sinister smile on his face.

I hoped he was teasing, but I wondered.

"Maybe one of these days, Alex. I'm not quite ready for streaking yet."

"My neighbors would have the treat of a lifetime seeing that."

Even after what we'd just done, my cheeks pinked at what he'd said. It was still difficult for me to accept that someone considered me beautiful.

"If you have a big T-shirt, I could wear that." Maybe I could be a touch daring.

We separated, and Alex went to the bedroom and returned with a gray T-shirt. He stood across the room from me, waiting. My first reaction was embarrassment, but he had said he loved me. I stepped toward him, swinging my hips from side to side. My heart began to beat a little faster as I could see his drooping erection begin to stiffen. I continued looking directly at it as he handed me the shirt. He'd discarded the condom, so I bent over and kissed the head.

"Oh, fuck, Lark."

"That's twice I've heard that word from you today," I said as I pulled on the shirt.

"You may be hearing it more now."

Alex had a silly smile on his face.

"Do you have pencil erasers under that shirt?"

I glanced down at the significant nipple bumps on the shirt and shook my head. I went to the front door and outside to my car. It was still just dusk, and naked, I could have been seen by anyone who was looking. I locked the car and wondered just how much of me the shirt was covering.

By midnight, there were three empty packets in the wastebasket, and both of us were ready for sleep. Cuddled against Alex, who was quickly asleep, I marveled at what had happened in the last few hours. We'd both found the perfect partner but just needed something to make our brains and hearts recognize it. It had happened.

Mom had told me that I might find a lot of happiness if I had someone to share my life with. I don't know how I could be any happier. I guess she knew what she was talking about.

What new surprises could tomorrow bring?