An Older Model

Story Info
The benefits of a mature lady.
2.1k words
4.26
31.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lmc89
lmc89
8 Followers

My mate came into the pub with a big smile, he is normally a miserable person but he looked like the cat who got the cream. He told me that he recently met an older woman and they have started dating, he said it's the best thing he has ever done. The relationship is great, she is emotionally mature, financial dependent, the conversation and sex life are both amazing.

I took myself home and promptly changed the tinder settings to 45+. I am 31 so less than 50. It was a slow start and I forgot about it for quite a while until I got a match out the blue on a Tuesday afternoon when I was having a bad day at work. Nusra was 45, Indian and looked alot younger. The conversation flowed really easily just chatting about the normal things, background, family, covid etc. We eventually, (after a few weeks) agreed to meet. I was really excited to meet her, even if nothing happened I would probably stay friends, as I was new to London at the time. I planned a jack the ripper tour because we both liked history. I planned to take her for a drink to a pub the Krays used to own in the East End to keep the history theme. I didn't tell her about the booking in case the date didn't go well.

Allot of care and attention was put into the preparations, shirt pressed, clean shaven, aftershave and gelled hair, I wanted to make a good first impression. We agreed to meet at Aldgate tube station and take it from there. Her pictures on tinder were mostly face shots, she had gorgeous long black hair and looked like a one night stand I had a few years ago. She looked stunning. You would guess she was 30 at a push, nice skin, makeup. There was a picture in a tracksuit so I guessed she took care of herself.

I didn't want to get her flowers to cart around all night so I bought a history book as a gift. I was at the tube station first, I was flicking through football news for a few mins and a few people came through the ticket gates. I looked up and saw her for the first time. She looked amazing, I was thinking that maybe she messed up the age setting on tinder and hadn't realised. She was wearing leather look leggings which I love. I made a mental note I will need to let her walk in front of me. I need to check out her ass, I wonder if she is wearing a thong, I love a vpl. A white lace top and a white bra, could be more push up but not disappointed with her cleavage. She looked stunning red lipstick, immaculate makeup and a raincoat as we would be outside for a bit. A quick hug and I gave her the book, she was happy and the conversation flowed well. It was like we were old friends. She loved my quick humour and stories, she was a great listener and I loved her conversation, I got lost looking into her eyes as she told me about growing up in India and the interesting job that she does.

When I mentioned going to the pub that I booked she hugged me and said it is almost like you are inside my brain. I have always wanted to go there and would love a glass of wine. When we got to the pub I went to the toilet to freshen up and give myself a team talk, don't overstep the mark, don't be quirky just be yourself. When I came back she got me a beer, 'you said you like a beer so I got you one rather than wait till you come back'. I turned on the charm a little bit and got more risque. I had established that she had no children and she was telling me she just wants someone to understand her, be kind and generous. She was married but work tore them apart and she had wanted children but in the end it never happened. She went to the toilet and bent over to pick up her handbag, oh what a sight if only I could save that image. Her ass was toned and the outline of a thong she stood up and said 'enjoy the view, I could tell you are an ass man' and went to the toilet. When she came back I said to her, as I was more confident with the alcohol, 'I'm actually a boob man, will I get to see them', maybe in a few dates time and a wink. We both had a busy day the next day so we went back to the tube. I pulled her into my arms and we kissed, my last relationship had been a few years ago and I missed the smell, the touch the lips of a woman. I ran my hand through her hair, along her side and rested my hand on her curvy bum. She is a size 12 but we can get to that in a minute.

I called her to make sure she got home safe, we started dating, we speak on phone or skype everyday and usually went out a few times during the week and at weekends. The kisses, grab of the bum, grope of the 32D boobs became standard. I loved the way she dressed, leather skirts, tight jeans and she never struck me as being anywhere near 45, she was fun to be around and we clicked

At work I became really frustrated, the job was dull, hours long and pay raises and promotions were unlikely. I had planned to re-train as a chef but had never had the balls to actually go ahead and do it. Nusra said come to my house on Friday, bring your boards and knives and cook me something. Her house was beautiful, it was in a block of flats, two bedrooms with a balcony; new build with a home gym in the spare room. I made a safe dish I had done a few times and we had a bottle of wine. She loved it and encouraged me to go and train as a chef. I took the plates to the kitchen and was getting a second bottle of the fridge, I turned and Nusra was behind me. She playfully pushed me against the wall, kissed me and said, "I want to thank the chef personally' She bought a chefs hat and took it out of a drawer and put it on my head, she sank to her knees slowly and pulled my trousers down my cock was standing to attention with some pre cum. She took off her hoodie to reveal a red pushup bra, she kissed my chest and legs for what felt like an eternity before taking my cock in her mouth. It felt beautiful, with her perfume in my nose and the sight of her head bobbing up and down. She took my balls in her mouth one by one as she maintained eye contact, I was close to blowing my load, I lasted about a minute before emptying a month's worth of fantasy and intrigue into her mouth.

She stood up and showed me swallowing the remaining cum, I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, my shirt and chefs hat were thrown off, she was screaming chef where are you taking me, I threw her on the bed and pulled her jeans down before putting my legs in between her legs, pulled her knickers to one side and set about lapping up her pussy like a man possessed. I was licking and teasing her clit with my tongue doing all the letters of the alphabet while sliding two fingers in and out of her, sucking her clit made her screen. She was moaning and moving her body up and down. It felt great pleasuring a woman for the first time in so long, her moans turned to screams of pleasure as she orgasmed. My cock was rock solid and I slid it into her, she was tighter than I expected, I fucked her missionary as she scratched my back, I lasted long given my recent blowjob, she could however tell I was close, I was about to pull out and jizz over that lovely bra, she said cum inside me, please don't take it out, shoot your load in me. I fired volley after volley of cum inside her and was like a crumpled heap. 'A very naughty chef' she said as we both laughed. We chilled out that night and just lovingly enjoyed each other's company. We had more wine and a slow gentle, lazy sideways fuck before falling to sleep in each others arms.

We are both highly sexed creatures and we got on so well that I decided to move in the next month. My place was a bit of a dump.

One night after being out Nusra headed straight for the bedroom and shouted don't come in. What was she upto, the wine changes her. About 5 minutes later she shouted 'chef, come and help me in the cellar with this heavy keg'. When I came into the bedroom I was greeted with Nusra in her white top from work with the buttons undone at the top, she must have put on a pushup bra as her titts were bursting out, she had on a tartan skirt and thick glasses. 'Come and fuck the slutty barmaid chef' I wasted no time in ripping up her skirt, and fucking her like a mad man while slapping her ass, she was shouting fuck me, fuck me you bastard, fuck the slut like she deserves, I took this as a signal to put my thumb in her asshole, I could see her face in the mirror change expression. I then pulled out and came all over her ass and legs. I like white wine, it makes me mad, I could only agree with you Nusra.

The other highlights of having an older woman became apparent over the next few months, the last few weeks at work were made fun by her giving me a blowjob under the desk while I was on a conference call (working at home). Taking 20 minutes out to fuck her during the day and when my boss asked on the last day I was so pissed off with the company and him I just said I was emptying my balls mate, nature called, he was a bit shocked but it was my last day, go out with a bang.

I agreed to meet some people at work that I did like for a pint, I was leaving as Nusra came in, it was the first time in ages I had been out with the boys. I was about to leave and she said give me your phone. I wasn't sure why she wanted it, so she proceeded to pull her trousers down and took a picture of her curvy bum encased in a white lace g string. She pulled her top up and took a picture of her boobs while leaning over to make them look bigger. She then undid my belt and gave me a quick blowjob, when she finished and during it she was kissing my cock with her red lipstick. She zipped up my trousers and did my belt up, don't wash your willy. I will check when you come in as she pointed in my face, I don't want any slutty ladies touching in, I know you can be a naughty boy when you are with your friends. I was speechless at this point. The lady at work that you told me about Hannah, the one who you fucked after the Christmas party, I don't want her giving you any little little leaving presents.

The night with the boys was good, I had missed their chat and it was good to have a break from Nusra for a night. The boys were laughing at me as I had lost track of football results, joking that I was under the thumb. I got a message from Nusra but ignored it. I was the only non smoker and while they were all out having a fag I looked at the message. Let me know when you are alone and turn the volume on your phone to mute. I wrote back alone and on mute. She wrote back I have another lover called William. Was she joking or serious? Then a video came through of her on our bed, her legs spread and her holding a vibrating wand, you could see her moving her body to the rhythm, the video was only 5 secs. She wrote back 'William the wand, hope we can all play together x' The lads were coming back in and the last message was 'I got a few other things from Ann Summers you can find out when you get back', no slutty ladies remember...

lmc89
lmc89
8 Followers