An Older Virgin

Story Info
Former Student Visits his Old School and Meets An Old Nun.
5.3k words
4.55
32.7k
62

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
765 Followers

A well-endowed young man visits his old school and meets a massive breasted nun who had cared for him at school, enjoy.

I had picked up my new Porsche on Friday morning; it was a dream, the specification I had ordered was incredible, four-wheel drive, twin turbo, and a convertible, it was a flying machine. I'd left school four years ago, I had studied computer programming and had now published eight games, everyone was a winner. My old school was an hours drive away from where my new apartment was, I visited it on Saturday and also to stay the night at the Kings Hotel as the restaurant had a Michelin star and I'd so many good and memorable meals there with my mother and father, I'd been a boarder at school.

The school was male only and Catholic. They sold the school and grounds for commercial development, and it was completely demolished. I wanted to see everything for myself, so that's why I made the visit.

When I arrived, all I found was the old cemetery, everything had been demolished, I got out of the car and walked into the cemetery; I knew one of my old teachers was buried there as we'd all been to the funeral as it had been in term time. There was a lady wearing jeans and with an incredible butt tidying one of the graves. I walked over to her and asked when the school had been demolished. I said, "Good afternoon, I'm sorry to disturb you, but I was at school here for six years and it's been a shock to see the school has been demolished. Can you tell me when this happened?"

The lady looked at me, her beautiful blue eyes were sparkling, she said, "Are you Barry Cooper or am I mistaken?"

Then I realised who she was, it was Sister Joan, whenever any pupils at school were unwell, Sister Joan nursed them back to health in the small school hospital, I replied, "I am and you are Sister Joan, do you remember when I had the flu and you fed me chicken soup for a week? How are you, Sister Joan, every time I'm sick I think of you?"

Sister Joan's face lit up, and she gave me a hug, I remembered as she did this that most of the boys at school fantasised about Sister Joan massive breasts. I felt the heavy weight of them in our hug, Sister Joan said, "I remember you well Barry, you were one of the most mannerly boys and you were one most athletic boys at sports, I enjoyed watching you run on the school sports day, you won a lot of events. I'm no longer Sister Joan, I'm Joan now but please call me Jo, the school closed three years ago, I decided that a nun's life was not for me, I got a job in the local doctors clinic but I'd nowhere to live, do you remember Mrs May Gibbons, she was always around the church and school?"

I smiled and said, "In my last two years at school, I cut Mrs Gibbons grass every Saturday, I advised her to buy a Honda mower like the one we had at home, she did it and that made my job so much easier. Do you ever see her? I was going to drive past her cottage."

In her last year of life, I cared for Mrs Gibbons, who was widowed and had no family. She eventually offered me a room in her cottage, which I gratefully accepted, and upon her death, she left me her cottage and all her worldly possessions. The Honda mower is still there, would you like to come to the cottage for a cup of tea with me, I just left some flowers and a candle at her grave as it's her birthday today."

"Jo, you're a lovely kind woman, Mrs Gibbons will smile up there looking down on you. I'd love a cup of tea with you."

Jo and I walked to my car, she said, "That's a beautiful car, it looks quick."

"It is, he's only one day old, I just got him yesterday, I drove down here today to give him a run and I'm so glad I did as I met you again."

I opened the passenger door for Jo then went round to the driver's door and got in, Jo was struggling with the seat belt, I helped her, my arm brushed against her massive breast, she didn't move as I fitted her seat belt, I was going to apologize but Jo said, "I love the smell of leather, this seat is so comfortable, does it give a good ride?"

I was wondering if Jo could give a good ride but replied, "It's the best car ride I've ever had, it's not far to the cottage so you won't experience a lot, we could go for a drive later?"

Jo smiled as she was thrown her back in her seat, as I showed her the amazing acceleration of the car, she said, "Wow, it's so powerful, I have my driving licence, but this would be too powerful for me."

We arrived at the cottage, the memories of cutting the grass here came flooding back to me. Jo said, "Barry, follow me please, I want to show you something."

She took me to the double garage where the Honda mower was stored, I looked at it and said, "I bet it still starts on the 1st pull?"

Jo smiled and said, "Try it."

I switched on the petrol and pulled the line, it started 1st time, I said, "Hello my old friend, how's the world treating you?"

Jo laughed and said, "Barry, how long are you here for?"

"Jo, I don't know, I'm a free agent, I was thinking of eating at the Kings Hotel tonight, would you like to join me for dinner?"

"I'd love to Barry, I don't have the clothes to go there, I love the food, Mrs Gibbons took me there twice, but I put on my nun's habit, I could wear that but it's needing a wash."

As Jo had been speaking I checked underneath the Honda, it needed cleaned, I said, "Jo, this needs cleaned and I'll do it for you, there's a boutique in town called Lucy's, my mother loved that shop, is it still there?"

"Yes, I've never used it but it gets a great name, one doctor in the practice uses it and says the lingerie is first class, my underwear is all old as I've no one to dress up for."

"Jo, you should, you're a very attractive woman, let's have our tea then we'll go to Lucy's, wear something that you can take off quickly as it's best to try everything especially lingerie, to make sure it fits perfectly, my mum was like you, she is full-bodied and found it difficult to find a bra cup that didn't hurt her."

"Barry, I've the same problem, at home, I never wear a bra as everyone I have hurts me. After our tea, let me have a shower so I'm fresh, you come into Lucy's with me as I don't have the confidence to do it myself, goodness, dinner at the Kings, I'm so glad we met Barry."

We had our tea, as Jo showered, I cleaned the Honda, the blades were still good, I went back into the cottage, Jo was wearing a top and leggings, she wasn't wearing a bra, her massive breasts were swinging beautifully, she said, "I'm not wearing a bra as I want them to fit me for one, I've never had that in my life, Barry, you're smiling, why are you smiling?"

"Jo, let's get into the car, the mower is cleaned, just so you know, I love big breasts."

It was a lovely sunny day, I pressed the button, and the hood went down, as I drove off, Jo said, "This is a lovely car, Barry, are you dating anyone at the moment?"

She surprised me by asking if I had a girlfriend, even though I thought she could be twenty years older than me. I replied, "No, my girlfriend and I broke up four months ago and I've been concentrating on my work, which takes up a lot of time."

Jo smiled and asked, "Did she have big breasts?"

I laughed and said, "Yes, but yours are bigger."

Jo laughed and said, "You're funny, what's your profession?"

"Jo, I'm a computer gaming software producer, I've my own company and have written several successfully programs."

Jo said, "Barry, I think you've a creative mind, that's a good thing. I've a spare bedroom, if you need somewhere to sleep tonight, I'll cook you a Full British breakfast in the morning? Thank you for cleaning the Honda."

"Jo, I'd enjoy that, I enjoy a glass of wine, what wine do you like?"

"I don't drink a lot, but dry white is nice."

When we arrived at Lucy's, I parked the Porsche outside and we were served by Lucy as she'd seen us arriving in the Porsche, she couldn't be more helpful. It wasn't long before I knew Jo was a 36 EE cup, Lucy was excellent, Jo had tried them on, they fitted perfectly, there were also matching G-strings. Lucy gave her a Teddy to try on, then she was called away, I whispered to Jo, "Jo, with the Teddy, Basque or bodysuit go for crotch less ones, if you get wet, it's easy to change a G-string than change a Teddy."

Jo whispered back, "Barry, I'm so happy you're with me, I know nothing about these things, those bras felt so good, I'm so glad I've got them."

"Jo, choose three outfits, skirts to just above the knee, tops that show your big breasts, you should be so proud of them. Also, choose some tight-fitting tops and tight-fitting leggings, but make sure they're tight. Over there is a gorgeous silk collarless kimono, choose one that comes to your mid-thigh, with your long legs you'll look gorgeous. Jo, choose some hold up stockings and three-inch heels, then we'll both look good when we go out."

Jo looked surprised and said, "Barry, I want to look good for you, I've never felt that way in my life before, keep advising me, I'll do anything you want."

I whispered back, "Push out your big breasts, when you go into the changing room, squeeze your big nipples and make them hard for me, Jo, I love the sparkle in your eyes, I'm so happy we met again today."

"Barry, so am I, I'm a forty-year-old virgin, I trust you, you must tell me how I can give you pleasure, I knew nothing about being wet down there but I'm now soaking and it's because I'm thinking of you."

Jo went into the changing room, Lucy was putting a dress back on a rail, I handed her a credit card and said, "Thank you so much for the good advice you have given us today, I believe there will be some hold up stockings and some shoes and three outfits for evening wear, whatever she wants just charge it to me."

Lucy looked at my card and said, "Mr Cooper, are you going somewhere special for a meal or a party?"

"We're going to the Kings Hotel tonight for dinner and I'd like Jo to look nice."

"No problem, I can think of three outfits that will complement her gorgeous figure, I often have some exciting Boudoir Lingerie, if you give me your mobile number I can advise you and can give her little surprises to make a lady smile."

I thanked her and gave her my mobile number. After I'd done it I wondered what I was doing, was I wanting a long-term relationship with Jo?

Jo came out of the changing room, her tits pushed out and her nipples hard, she looked stunning, Lucy appeared with three outfits and said, "You are a lucky girl going to the Kings tonight for dinner, please try these outfits on as they'll enhance your gorgeous figure."

Lucy was amazing, all three outfits suited Jo perfectly, then she produced a quarter cup bra that made Jo's massive breasts look incredible. We took the lot; the heels were three inch, Jo is five foot nine and I'm six foot four, the three-inch heels were perfect. After we left Lucy's, I stopped at a Wine Merchant and bought six bottles of Champagne. In the car driving to the cottage Jo said, "Barry, I don't know how to thank you, that was so generous of you, I've never worn high heels before, I'll have to be careful walking with them but when I stood beside you with them on I felt closer to you. I don't have a decent handbag as I've never needed one, Mrs Gibbons has a beautiful Louis Vuitton one I'll use and it has a matching purse, I'll put on some of her makeup, tonight is going to be a big night for me, I want to kiss you but I won't while you're driving, thank you so much Barry that was a very kind thing you did today."

We arrived at the cottage, I parked beside the garage, I turned round and looked at Jo and said, "I'm not driving now."

Jo turned round in her seat and put her arms around me, she was pulling me closer to her, our lips met, her lips were tightly closed, I ran my tongue around her top lip, Jo's natural smell was so pure, I went back to her lips, when our lips met there was a slight gap, I slipped my tongue gently into Jo's mouth; it felt so warm; I moved my tongue in and out of her mouth; she opened her mouth and slid her tongue gently into my mouth, our tongues were now dancing in each other's mouth.

We broke away a couple of minutes later, Jo said, "That's the first time I've kissed with my tongue, it brings a lot of passion to a kiss and you Mr Barry are the 1st man whose had his tongue in my mouth, let's go in as I'm sure it will take me a while to prepare myself for tonight."

Jo used the bathroom first, she was in it for an hour. I'd booked a table for one at the Kings I phoned and changed it to two at seven. When Jo left the bathroom I showered and shaved, then sat in the lounge waiting for Jo. I was tempted to open a bottle of Champagne but didn't, hopefully we'd have some when we came home.

I couldn't believe it was the same woman I'd met this afternoon when Jo came into the lounge. She looked gorgeous and her magnificent breasts looked incredible, with the bra doing an amazing job. She was wearing a blouse and tailored jacket that emphasised her sensuous curves, and her mid-thigh miniskirt and three-inch heels made her legs look so long. I said, "Jo, you look absolutely gorgeous! It's as though you've been transformed. Lucy has done an exceptional job."

Jo smiled and said, "I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe it was me, I want to kiss you Barry but I won't as it took me so long to put my make-up on, I'll kiss you later, shall we go now?"

I walked behind Jo to the car, her wide sensuous hips were stiffening my cock, my cock is long and thick, the bulge in my trousers was huge and easily noticed, in the car I wriggled around in my seat so Jo wouldn't notice.

We arrived at the Kings Hotel and went straight into the restaurant, it was buzzing, we had a table in a little alcove, I ordered a bottle of Champagne, it was served promptly, I said, "Jo, cheers to us, we met this afternoon and tonight I'm having dinner with the most beautiful lady in the restaurant."

Jo smiled, and we clinked our glasses, Jo said, "This morning I would never have dreamed I'd be having dinner with a young man and dressed as I am, thank you."

The meal was excellent, looking into Jo's eyes aroused me as did her massive breasts, I said, "Why did you leave the church, Jo?"

"There are many reasons, I wasn't happy with some of the goings-on in the Church, it's not the same Church that I joined, the clergy and parishioner numbers are dropping, every week another sex scandal, the sex act lasts such a short time, they ruin someone's life and their own for a couple of minutes pleasure, I've never experienced it but I don't believe sex is worth it."

"Jo, you're talking about a quick fuck, there's a big difference between that and lovemaking which, if done properly, can last hours, you told me how much a tongue changed a kiss, the passion it brought to a kiss. In lovemaking, the tongue, lips, and mouth bring passion to the intimate parts of each of the partner's bodies, that's not over in a couple of minutes. Have you ever experienced the touch of a man or a woman on your body?"

Jo was deep in thought, she said, "Barry, I've told you I'm forty and a virgin, no man or woman has ever touched me, when you slipped your tongue into my mouth this evening, I enjoyed it, after our excellent meal I can still taste your tongue."

"Jo, that's what I'm trying to tell you, sex is wonderful, you must experience it to understand it, you must experience it with someone you trust and love."

A tear appeared in Jo's eyes as they rolled down her cheeks, she said, "Barry, will you make me a woman, tell me about making love, I want to know and learn everything."

"Jo, foreplay is the best way to show love and trust with your partner, the longer it lasts the better it is, then there comes the ejaculation part, this can happen in the pussy as well. There are so many positions it will take me months to show and do them with you, then there's anal and oral, all must be tried so that both partners are comfortable with these very intimate things. My fantasy is to oil your beautiful big breasts, put my stiff cock between your big breasts and squeeze them against my cock, this is called a titty fuck, when I ejaculate you open your mouth and I spurt my seed into your mouth."

Jo had a curious look on her face, she said, "Take me home and teach me Barry, I trust you, my nipples are hard and I'm so wet down there, I need to go to the ladies and take them off as it doesn't feel comfortable, please take me home and teach me."

I paid the bill and waited outside the toilets for Jo. She came out of the ladies' room with a smile on her face and two buttons undone on her blouse, she was now showing a cock stiffening amount of breast. I opened the car door again for her, she smiled as she sat on her seat, her miniskirt rising up her thighs, the car's courtesy lights highlighting the hairiest cunt I'd ever seen in my life, it was thick and full bushed; I doubted if it had ever been trimmed in its life.

I got into the car and as I started the car Jo said, "I hope you liked what you saw, I used the disabled toilet and washed down there so careful, my G-string was soaked, Barry, you make me wet, that's never happened before."

"Jo, the 1st thing we do when we get home, it will only take a few minutes as I have my electric razor and normal razor with me, I'm going to shave your very hairy pussy, it will be more comfortable, hygienic and sensitive when I'm finished, in summer it must be so uncomfortable having such a thick bush. One other thing, did you use sanitary towels or tampons when you had your period?"

"Barry, I trust you, if that's what you want, we'll do it. I had to use the Super Plus tampons as my periods were so heavy, why do you ask?"

"They may have broken your hymen, I want to be careful when we do it for the first time, I want to minimise any pain you may have, another thing, if I make you wet, you make me hard, feel this."

I took Jo's hand and placed it on my monster cock, Jo fondled the bulge and said, "It feels enormous, I've only had a Super Plus tampon in there, will it be ok?"

"Jo, pull your skirt up to your waist and let me feel you, I'll be very gentle."

She did as she was told and continued stroking my bulge as she spread her legs wider. My fingers dived into the thick bush, I found the top of her slit and spread her thick cunt flaps open, my middle finding her huge hooded clit, teasing it so gently with my fingertip. Jo was still wet as my fingertip explored just inside her thick cunt flaps, I didn't penetrate her with my finger; I wanted to do that after I'd shaved her. I had her huge clit between my thumb and index finger, it was like a little cock, I wanked it, Jo gasped and started moving her hips to the tempo I was wanking her clit to. As I parked outside the cottage Jo had a body-shaking orgasm, she quickly composed herself and said, "Barry, I never thought it could be as good as this, the sensations coming from my pussy are amazing, I can't believe it felt so good."

We got into the cottage, I said, "Let's both get naked, we've got to get to know each other's bodies, I'll shave you in the bathroom, all my shaving kit is in there."

We were both naked, Jo's eyes were focused on my monster cock, while I was absorbing her beautiful body. In my toilet bag I found a hair trimmer which would be better than the electric razor, I started the trimmer and quickly reduced the bush to a stubble, I had Jo standing over the toilet bowel, there was so much hair I had to flush the toilet three times. I removed all the hair from her pussy, thighs and butt, Jo said, "Barry, that feels so much better, I used to get itchy during the summer down there."

I had warmed the shaving oil to use on her pussy and a couple of minutes with the razor her pussy was so smooth. Jo said, "That shaving oil felt so good, the warmth of it, then the stroke of the razor and you felt it was so smooth, Barry, everything you suggest works out so well, your cock looks magnificent, does he ever get soft?"

jd8406
jd8406
765 Followers
12