An Older Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed and said, "Not if you're naked beside me, Jo looking at you makes me hard, you're not on the pill, I have no condoms, do you want me to pull out?"

"Barry, thank you for thinking about this, tomorrow morning I'll go to the clinic and get a couple of morning-after pills and on Monday I'll be on the pill, the thought crossed my mind that I can still have a baby but we both must want that."

This surprised me, the more I was around Jo the more I liked her, I said, "Jo, I like that thought, I'm now going to apply Coconut Oil around your pussy and butt, this will take any irritation out of the skin and make it so soft."

I applied the oil, Jo spread her legs wide, so I had easy access around everywhere, I had oil on my thumb as I stimulated her huge clit, Jo gasped and said, "Barry, that feels so good I'm so sensitive down there now, you'll make me cum if you keep doing this, it feels so good."

"Jo, do you want to cum?"

"Yes, I want my cunt wet for you."

"I'm going to make your cunt so wet, let me see you playing with your big breasts, make your nipples hard, squeeze them hard until it hurts but tell me all the sensations you're feeling from your pussy and your big breasts and if your honest with me I'll give you another sensation which I think you'll love."

"The sensations are coming from everywhere, my cunt is tingling and so are my nipples, the harder I squeeze them the greater the sensation that makes me want to squeeze them harder, I'm so close to cumming, it's all building up inside me."

As she said this, I kept working her clit but slid my lubed middle finger up her tight ass, ten seconds later Jo's body shook as she had another massive orgasm, she cried out, "I love it, will you give me these every day, you're so naughty, you're making me love sex, what can I do for you?"

"Come to bed with me Jo, I'm going to make you so wet, then I'll check if your hymen is broken."

We lay on top of the king-size bed in Jo's bedroom, it was the beginning of an hour's foreplay, Jo's kisses were now filled with passion, she was sucking my earlobe and sticking her tongue into my ear, everything felt so good. I nibbled on the meaty parts of her massive breasts, she loved that especially when I squeezed her hard nipples tightly, I then found her hard clit with my fingers, I said, "Jo, my darling, I want you to lie back and enjoy what I'm going to do to you, you're going to experience sensations you've never dreamed of, enjoy."

I then spread her cunt flaps, they were a lovely shade of pink, Jo gasped as I nibbled her thick left flap, up and down I went, I was tempted to slide a finger inside her but that was too risky if her hymen was still intact. I moved onto nibbling her right flap and looking up at Jo's beautiful face, it was full of pleasure. I then nibbled at the top of her flaps, so close to her clit, I was gentle as she was so sensitive there, occasionally I'd tease her clit with my tongue, she cried out, "Barry, this is incredible, if I'd known this was so good it would have changed my life, it's so good because you're the one that's doing it to me."

I took her clit in my mouth and sucked it like a little cock, Jo was now pushing her pussy against my mouth and I felt since I'd gone down on her she had had several micro-orgasms; I loved the taste of her cunt juice.

My head was bobbing to give her a better sensation when Jo had a massive orgasm, amazingly my mouth was flooded with her cum, she'd cum so many times before, Jo was grunting with pleasure and as she composed herself, she said, "Barry, that felt so good, did I cum in your mouth?"

I smiled at her with my eyes as I came off her, then I stuck my tongue out and showed her the large blob of her cum on my tongue, she pulled me close to her and we cum kissed for several minutes. Jo said, "Barry, that wasn't two minutes of pleasure, I've loved every minute of the last hour, I want more of this."

Once we both swallowed all of her cum, I said, "Jo, you're so wet down there, I'm now going to check your hymen, I'll do it so gently, if I break when I penetrate you with a finger there may be a little pain and you may bleed, if you bleed you won't have my cock tonight but I'll make you cum again, if you have any discomfort then tell me at once."

Jo pulled me close to her, and we kissed lovingly, she said, "I'm so happy we met today, I'm falling in love with you, Barry you're a remarkable man."

Ever so slowly I slid my middle finger inside her throbbing gorgeous cunt, one inch, two inches and then three inches, she had no pain, I slid in another finger and she took both fingers so easily, as I finger fucked her with the two fingers with my thumb working her hard clit, I said, "Jo, I don't know when it happened but probably with the tampons your hymen is broken and you're now wet enough to take my cock, would you like me to take your virginity?"

Jo smiled and said, "I'd love that Barry, you have given me some wonderful orgasms already, now I want the real thing, but how will we do it?"

I kissed Jo, her tongue had so much passion in my mouth, I said, "I want to be facing you when we do this, I want to see your beautiful face, I can either go on top of you in the missionary position or maybe it would be better if you went on top in the cowgirl position that way you control how much of my cock you're taking, you push down and lift yourself up that's how you ride me?"

"Barry, let's do that, but tell me how to do it?"

I kissed her again and said, "It's easy, squat over me and grip my cock at the base and run the head of my cock just inside your juicy cunt flaps, run it up and down several times so the head is well lubed and when it feels slick, tease your gorgeous clit with it and your just about ready to go."

Jo was now squatting over me, she was doing everything I'd told her and it felt good, Jo said, "This is easy and it feels so good, the sensations coming from my pussy are incredible, what do I do now?"

"Jo, now put the head of my cock in the middle of your gorgeous cunt, then push down on the head of my cock, no don't start yet, wait until I tell you what to do as this is important. As you push down slowly I want you to have the feeling that my cock is slowly sliding up your gorgeous cunt, you have nine thick inches to take, and that's a lot. Start now and I want you to tell me how it feels, do it slowly and rush nothing until you feel the head of my cock hitting your cervix."

Jo now had just over half my cock inside her dripping cunt, Jo was concentrating on every inch, I could feel the warmth of her cunt walls, Jo said, "It feels great, I've no discomfort at all, the further up my cunt it goes the better it feels, Barry do you feel it, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix and the base of your cock is wrapped around my cunt lips, it feels great, do I just go up and down on you now?"

I leaned up and kissed Jo, I said, "Jo, it feels great now use your cunt muscles to grip the head and the base of my cock as you ride me, try to get a nice rhythm going as that makes a big difference, how does it feel for you? Jo, as you get your rhythm going, make sure your big breasts are swinging and I'll finger your clit."

Jo increased her tempo, her massive breasts were swinging beautifully, she smiled as she said, "I never thought I'd ever say this, but I love to feel a big thick cock deep inside my hungry cunt."

The End

I write for your enjoyment, please vote, make suggestions and follow.

12