An Older Virgin Ch. 02

Story Info
Young man discovers his mum is interested in him.
6.8k words
4.68
17.6k
36

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
754 Followers

All people having sexual activity in this story are eighteen and over.

I am looking for someone to Edit and Proof Read my works, if you are interested, please contact me through literotica. This story is unedited so there will be errors I apologise for this, but I hope you enjoy.

FOREWORD.

Please read An Older Virgin to get an understanding of what the next chapters are about. You will also notice that the flow of the story is much better than An Older Virgin this is down to the comments and suggestions I have received they help the author in understanding his writing, thank you to all that made suggestions I am indebted to you all.

So many people have suggested ways to revive this story. Barry, a wealthy, well-endowed young man, visits his old school only to find it demolished. He meets a forty-year-old ex-nun who is still a virgin she remembers him. One thing leads to another, Barry takes her virginity. However, he notices that the more sex she has, the more she likes it.

There's also Lucy who's busty who has a Lingerie Boutique, in this chapter when Jo is in Lucy's Boutique Lucy makes a move Jo and Lucy have sex but Jo tells Barry this excites him and now, he wants sex with Jo and Lucy.

Barry's mum is in a sexless marriage, her husband is not home much he has young busty girlfriends, Babs hasn't been sexually active with her husband for years. However, Barry's lifestyle excites Babs, he finds her sexually attractive. All of them love sex, all are looking to expand their sexual activities.

Present Day.

I woke the next morning at seven, Jo was lying naked beside me in a deep sleep, I'd fucked her senseless last night the more I fucked her the more she wanted it. I found it hard to believe that I'd fucked Sister Joan after our chance meeting in the graveyard to say I'd enjoyed being with her was putting it mildly as Jo enjoyed sex as she was so noisy when she climaxed, she climaxed a lot but she was also hungry for knowledge about sex. She asked questions when we made love her heart was in it completely, I was so happy that we'd met and I felt sure that I'd be spending a lot of time in her gorgeous cottage.

Jo's eyes opened, she smiled as I leaned over to kiss her, we kissed lovingly for several minutes then Jo said, "Barry, thank you for last night as you've taken me to places, I'd no idea existed I want you to take me there again, I was wondering if you'd like to stay with me tonight?"

As I was fondling Jo's gigantic milkers we kissed again, she was stroking my cock in a more arousing way than she had stroked it for the first time yesterday. I broke off from our kiss, "Jo, I'd love that, would you like to go to the Royal for dinner tonight? I have my laptop so I can do a little work, would you like me to spend a few days with you?"

Jo pulled me close and kissed me so affectionately, "Barry, I'd love that I'll go commando to the Royal tonight, but I want you to fuck me senseless every day."

I replied, "Jo, I want you commando when we're in the cottage together, feel my cock darling just looking at your gorgeous body makes me stiff."

Jo laughed, "When I wear some of Lucy's sexy things around the house, your cock will be stiff all the time. Now, I want to go on top of you to give you a good morning fuck, I'll fuck you so hard that my big titties will bounce hard for you."

Jo came twice, I came once, it was fantastic for a forty-year-old woman, Jo had a lot of stamina she loved me fingering her huge clit as she rode me. We showered then Jo made breakfast as she was making breakfast, she phoned the senior doctor at the Clinic to ask if she could come into the Clinic to discuss going on the pill. Dr Ross asked when she would be in the Clinic as she had some reports to process, she wouldn't be there till eleven, they agreed to meet at the Clinic at eleven.

We finished breakfast at nine-thirty as Jo bent down to fill the dishwasher, I got aroused I took her doggy style over the kitchen table. Jo loved it she had another two orgasms, then we showered again as Jo held the shower head directly on her open pussy she said, "I'd better stop this, the water coming out of the shower is stimulating my clit I think I could cum again."

We arrived at the Clinic and a woman in her late fifties was getting out of a Silver BMW Jo said, "That's Dr Ross, Barry come out of the car I'll introduce you to her, I'll introduce you as my friend as I'm sure that will impress her."

We both stepped out of the car Jo expressed her gratitude to Dr Ross for helping her. Then, Jo introduced Dr Ross to me as Barry Cooper, who had been a student at the school before it was demolished. They had met the previous day and discovered that they had a mutual interest.

Dr Ross smiled as she extended her hand to me, "What a lovely thing to happen that's a gorgeous car you've got Barry, that model of Porsche is my dream car. I think it will be better for you to come into the Clinic Jo can make us all a cup of tea while I'm getting ready, to sit in the car for forty-five minutes is too long and please call me May, out of curiosity how tall are you, Barry?"

May was around five foot ten inches tall and had a voluptuous figure, I accepted her invitation, "Thank you May, I'd love a cup of tea, I'm six foot four inches, would it be possible to have access to your Wi-Fi so I can do some work while you're attending to Jo?"

I was sure May was pushing her massive meaty tits out for me, she smiled, "No problem, we have a Wi-Fi connection just for our patients with nothing to do with the Clinic."

As we walked into the Clinic, Jo showed me into the waiting room she gave me the Wi-Fi password, Jo kissed me, "Barry, I'm sorry to have to ask you this but what do you take in your tea? Tell me now and I'll never forget."

I told her two sugars and milk, I loved watching how she walked out of the waiting room, her gorgeous butt just excited me. A few minutes later Jo came back with the tea, she was only wearing a blue disposable dressing gown, her milkers were bouncing, I was sure she was naked underneath, I smiled, "Thanks Jo, the tea looks perfect, tell me about May, is she married?"

Jo closed the door, "She was widowed five years ago, for a couple of years she was having an affair with a pharmaceutical salesperson but that ended over a year ago. There are a lot of rumours that she likes girls too but she's never came on to me, although she has flirted a lot. I'd better go darling; I can still feel your cock inside me from earlier."

Jo left I got my laptop running I was soon absorbed in my work. Fifty minutes later May came into the waiting room wearing a white coat which was open, underneath her blouse had enough buttons undone, showing a cock stiffening amount of meaty tit, she smiled, "Barry, your girl is good she's so lucky to have someone like you. I've given her a thorough examination she's perfect in every way, she's still capable of having kids but I'd move on that in the next couple of years if that's what you both want. If you need a doctor, get Jo to make an appointment with me, it's been a pleasure meeting you Barry I'd love a ride in that gorgeous car of yours one day."

I shook her hand, "May, thanks so much for looking after Jo, I'm sure that she's in excellent hands, any time you want a ride, just let me know."

May smiled, "I'll hold you to that, Jo is on the pill now, one effect is that her cup size will go up, but I think you like big tits."

As she said this, Jo came into the waiting room, "Barry, loves big tits, May thanks so much for today I enjoyed that little surprise you gave me I'll see you tomorrow morning."

Jo gave May a hug, then May gave me a hug, she was pushing her pussy against my leg I felt the full weight of her massive melons on my chest. We got into the car as I drove out of the car park, "Jo, I'm so happy that everything went well I'm glad that you can still have kids, I think both of us should think about this. We can afford it I'd be the father, although I won't marry as I still want to have fun."

Jo leaned over she kissed me, "Barry, I'd love you to be the father of my child I'd love that to happen as long as we're active, marriage doesn't matter but I want to tell you something, I've gone commando I want you to feel my pussy as I tell you."

I told her no problem as she spread her thighs wide, I saw her cunt lips glistening. I started to feel her soaked pussy Jo gasped as two of my fingers went deep, she then said, "Barry, I don't want us to have any secrets I want us both to be honest with each other, May made me cum I enjoyed it, but I am so looking forward to your cock when we get back to the cottage."

I got a shock when Jo told me this but my cock also stiffened, "Jo, I've no problems with this, I want you to have fun too, maybe we should look at our relationship as an open relationship if you want a girl-girl plus me together we can do it, now tell me what happened how did May made you cum?"

Jo spread her legs wider she kissed me on the neck, "Barry, May took a lot of blood samples then checked my breasts for lumps, the way she fondled them aroused me, she then squeezed both of my hard nipples so tightly then said, "I think you like your nipples squeezed tight, a little pain is always nice I'm so happy that your hairy bush is away, you'll be so sensitive down there now I want your legs wider as I am going to put my speculum inside your gorgeous pussy, I'll lube it well so it'll slip inside you easily."

May then spread my pussy lips she attached her speculum, which held my pussy flaps wide open, she looked inside and her fingertips touched inside me, she said, "Jo, everything is good here, when were you last fucked?"

I told her fifty minutes ago, she smiled then held a mirror in front of my pussy so I could see everywhere inside me, she then used her finger, pointing out my cervix, "Has Barry a big cock, I can see that your cervix has been stimulated recently?"

I told her you have a monster cock; you'd taken me doggy style over the kitchen table just after breakfast, she smiled again then stimulated my cervix with her fingertips, it felt so good I was pushing myself against her fingertips. I had a massive body-shaking orgasm on her inspection chair, I couldn't believe she'd done this to me but enjoyed it so much, could I be a nymphomaniac as I love to cum so much?

I was now working Jo's clit with my thumb and finger fucking her with three fingers, "Jo, I think that you just enjoy sex I enjoy it too, so we don't have a problem, we're going straight to bed when we get to the cottage."

We had an amazing afternoon in bed, I covered Jo's gorgeous body in Coconut Oil and she gave me an incredible titty fuck finishing off when I spurted all over her face and mouth, she loved doing that. I introduced her to anal gave her three vaginal orgasms anally, Jo was now hooked on anal. Afterwards we showered and dressed we headed to the Royal for dinner, Jo went commando she also didn't wear a bra, her massive melons bouncing beautifully.

The meal was delicious how Jo looked was arousing me, she was doing things with her body to arouse me. As we drove out of the Royal car park, Jo had my cock out sucking it until we got to the cottage. We went straight to bed to have another marathon session, once again falling asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, we had another session Jo left for work, saying she'd be home at twelve for lunch could I cook her an omelette. I worked away on my laptop then thought that I'd go to Lucy's for a voucher for Jo, I thought she was now ready for sexier lingerie. I then remembered Thursday was mum's birthday, so I called her see what she was doing on Thursday, I hadn't spoken to mum for a couple of weeks I hadn't told her about my new Porsche.

Mum was a pharmacist she had her own pharmacy in a huge Health Centre with over thirty doctor's surgeries in the building. Mum had an excellent business it was down to her father who was an architect he had designed the health centre. Dad was fifteen years older than mum and was Sales Director of a national company with a well-paid job, but was constantly working.

Mum answered her mobile on the second ring. I was a lot closer to mum than I was to dad, mum said, "Hi Barry, I was thinking of you over the weekend, how are you? It's great to hear from you."

"Hi mum, how are you? I'm busy as I've a lot of work going on, I thought Thursday is your birthday I wondered if you had anything planned?"

Mum didn't reply immediately but said, "Barry, I've nothing planned, your father left at seven this morning and he's away until Saturday morning, he's at a dinner Friday night but didn't even say goodbye this morning he'll forget about my birthday on Thursday. I miss not having you around the house my work is the only thing that keeps me going, things aren't good between your father and I, we now have separate bedrooms as all he's interested in is his work."

I felt sorry for mum, she was a tall beautiful, voluptuous woman I was sure that dad didn't love her, he always had young busty personal assistants, I replied, "Mum, can I invite you out for dinner to The Grange on Thursday night?"

"Barry, I'd love that I haven't been out for dinner in ages, I go to bistros and pizza houses for lunch but getting dressed up and going out for a meal would be great when do you want to eat and will you book the table?"

Mum sounded so happy, I phoned The Grange and booked a table for seven thirty then phoned mum back to tell her I would pick her up at seven when I phoned her back, mum sounded over the moon.

I went to Lucy's she was happy to see me, Lucy was also busty she was showing a lot of tit, I shook her hand I told her that Jo looked great in the things I'd bought on Saturday I'd like to buy her a voucher so she could come in and choose something for herself. Lucy was happy about this especially when I bought a two-hundred-and-fifty-pound voucher and another one for mum's birthday. Lucy was smiling, she asked, "Barry, what name do you want on the other voucher?"

I said, "It's for my mother, her name is Babs Cooper."

Lucy looked surprised, "Is Babs your mum? She's been a customer here for years but I haven't seen her for a couple of years, hopefully this will bring her back. Your mum has a beautiful body she only buys the best, she's one of my biggest cup size customers with her gorgeous 34 FF. Barry, I have just got some very sexy baby doll negligees in this morning, I think Jo would look gorgeous in one, would you like to see it?"

It was so sexy, then Lucy said, "Let me put one on and you'll see how sexy it is."

Lucy took the one she was showing me and went into a changing room, a minute later she stuck her head out, "Barry, put your head inside the curtain so nobody can see me then I can pose for you."

I put my head inside the curtain of the changing room, Lucy was standing there with the baby doll on and three-inch heels, thigh supporting stockings, a black G-string and a black half cup bra which made her tits look massive, I smiled at her, "Lucy, I'll take it, you look extremely sexy in it."

She smiled and pushed her tits together, "I'm a 36 DD I look good in it, with Jo's 36 EEs she will look gorgeous in it, you'll be a lucky boy tonight."

Lucy was posing so suggestively as she spoke, I felt that we'd eventually end up in bed. I bought the negligee I told Lucy if Jo or mum spent more than the voucher value then I'd pay for it as it aroused me so much when she posed for me. I also thanked Lucy for arousing me by posing so suggestively this morning. I then went back to the cottage to make our omelettes, Jo was so happy when she came home for lunch I gave her the voucher. Our lunch time sessions became an interesting time of the day, we'd eat, then we'd have the most intimate sex imaginable.

On Wednesday morning mum phoned me at ten, she sounded happy, "Barry, I'm so looking forward to going to The Grange tomorrow evening but I'm not sure what to wear, I haven't been out for dinner for so long maybe you can help me, what would you like me wear?"

I was now thinking, I know that you're a 34 FF let me go to Lucy's I'll get you the sexiest outfit imaginable but I said, "Mum, you're a tall beautiful woman wear something that can show your gorgeous figure off please wear something that you feel comfortable wearing, it's as simple as that."

Mum thought for a minute, "Barry, I'm self-conscious about the top half of my body, I feel it is too big I was thinking of having my breasts reduced but didn't do it. A couple of the girls in the pharmacy said I shouldn't do it as big tits can attract a lot of men, there's something I want to tell you but this is strictly between you and me."

"Mum, no problem, you can trust me so you know, I love big tits I think yours are gorgeous."

"Barry, I'm your mother you shouldn't be telling me you love my big tits. Things aren't good between your father and I they haven't been for a long time, he spends so much time away from home, I got my lawyer to get a private detective to check him out, I now have enough evidence to get a divorce since you left home, I am alone here I'm financially secure, the pharmacy is a money printing machine. There are three girls from the pharmacy that are on social media sites they are dating men, I'm thinking of divorcing dad then going online, I've got big decisions to make I don't know the best way to proceed."

"Mum, do you have a profile online yet? Is your profile up and running?"

"Barry, I don't have a username yet, I've no pictures up all I've put on my profile is I'm looking for happiness, I'm open-minded, looking for a soul mate, a hot girl ready for love but I haven't published it yet, Barry you know a lot about computers can you help me?"

Open-minded, hot girl ready for love looking for a soul mate excited me, I said, "Mum, I can help you with this but you must protect your identity, you can't have any personal information on your site, I can come to your house at four tomorrow afternoon, can you be there? I can look at things and give you the best advice that I can."

"Barry, you're my darling, I can be there at three tomorrow. I was thinking, how can I protect my identity? As some girls from the pharmacy have had nasty experiences, they are just used for sex, I don't want that."

It was agreed that I'd be there at three and to be honest I felt sorry for mum. If she wanted to be online, then I'd make her as safe as possible, I was so happy that she'd been so open with me, I would help her all I could.

On Thursday Jo was home at eleven-thirty as she had a meeting with May at one-thirty, but she also wanted her session with me, this suited me as I needed to go to my apartment for some fresh clothes. As I drove home, I thought of how much Jo had improved over the last few days, she had an insatiable sexual appetite as Jo loved doing it everywhere, she loved me to sit on a chair, then she'd mount me, she'd multi-task bringing her hard nipples to her mouth to suck them as she rode me.

I made her squirt on Tuesday night then on Wednesday night she made herself squirt as we were watching porn. We were now watching a lot of porn I had the impression that Jo was using them as training videos, her favourites were younger men and mature women, then MFF where the young man would have two mature women. Jo told me one night that she'd love to watch me fuck another woman before I fucked her afterwards, I had the feeling that Jo was looking for more excitement in bed. Around the cottage she was dressing so seductively, after work today she was going to visit Lucy and get some new things with her voucher.

I went to my apartment and packed a suitcase with clothes then drove to mum's, I'd already dressed for tonight and was looking quite smart, I let myself in and heard the radio from the kitchen I said loudly, "Mum, I'm here where are you?"

jd8406
jd8406
754 Followers
12