An Older Virgin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm in the kitchen, darling."

I walked into the kitchen carrying a six-bottle case of Champagne, a bouquet along with mum's voucher, "Happy birthday mum, you look gorgeous."

Mum had a surprised look on her face when she saw what I was carrying, I put mum's gifts onto the kitchen table beside mum's laptop. Mum came off her chair, she was wearing a tight-fitting top which showed a cock stiffening amount of her massive meaty melons her tight-fitting leggings hugged her gorgeous butt and legs so tightly. I loved what I saw, mum hugged me and said, "Barry, thank you so much, you're so thoughtful and I love how my date tonight is looking, I'm so looking forward to going out."

We were both standing hugging each other, mum was pushing her massive breasts into my chest, I took a gamble I kissed mum on the lips she didn't turn her head away, I pressed my long thick tongue against her lips mum opened her mouth taking my tongue deep inside her mouth, then her tongue was dancing inside my mouth. We broke away and I was still holding mum when I whispered, "I love how you kiss mum."

Mum gave me a quick peck on the lips, "We shouldn't be kissing like this but I enjoyed it too, let me get these gorgeous flowers into water."

As mum was attending to the flowers, "My lawyer has got the private detective back on to dad, he's staying at some fancy hotel for the last two nights he's staying there until Saturday morning with his busty Personal Assistant she is staying in the room with him. The other big thing is for two nights this week they stayed in a Penthouse apartment, the last time the detective was on the case they stayed there for several nights, he ran a property search the Penthouse is owned by your dad. The detective has already got lots of pictures that'll guarantee my divorce so next week the papers will be served, would you like a cappuccino?"

As mum made the coffee, I asked what email address she had used for the site she told me her email address from her phone company. I told her this was traceable I set her up as Curvy Goddess on a hard to trace email provider. I then changed mum's email address on the site and gave her the user name Curvy Goddess, mum was pleased with me doing this, "I'm going to wait until the divorce papers are served before, I use this site in case your dad found out I was doing this, will you help me when the papers are served?"

"Of course I will mum, I think it better that you wait until then as I'll make sure your identity is completely hidden making anything you're doing online untraceable, make sure you use your Curvy Goddess email account. Give me your smartphone and I'll set it up on there for you too, I can now send you some emails that'll make you think like Curvy Goddess instead of Babs Cooper."

Mum gave me her phone I set up her new email account on it. Mum then opened her voucher envelope, "Barry, I love that shop, Lucy only sells the best I feel I need to change what I wear; I've been so conservative in how I've dressed and you've been so generous to me on my birthday. Typically, I haven't even heard from your father, yes please send a message to Curvy Goddess."

Mum was now doing so much talking that I couldn't concentrate on my first email to Curvy Goddess, as mum was talking only about dad's Penthouse, I just listened as I gazed at her gorgeous body, I was quickly concluding that I loved big breasted mature women, mum's whole body looked gorgeous in every way as she was putting some things into the dishwasher, she spread her legs bent over to put them on the bottom rack. My cock stiffened just looking at her gorgeous butt. Mum was still going on about Dad's Penthouse the fact that she had driven past it just to get a look at it. I interrupted her, "Mum, you should just move on with what you're telling me you'll get a divorce easily, there's no point in getting yourself upset as it's all over."

Mum gave me a hug, "Barry, you're so right but when I drove past, I fucking hated him more than ever. Barry, it's now six o'clock, this afternoon has just flown in, let me get changed for tonight."

The shock of hearing mum swear was incredible but hearing her say fucking aroused me also, I smiled at her, "Mum, I never expected you to use the fuck word but when you said it, there was something so erotic about it. I've thoroughly enjoyed the three hours we've had together this afternoon; I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll wear tonight."

Mum smiled as she left the room she didn't reply or attempt to make any comment about the fuck word, I then finished off the email I sent Curvy the email, it read, "Hi Curvy Goddess, this is Caring Big Boy, I'm so happy that we're writing in this way, it will now give us a chance to get to know each other, I'm so looking forward to our date I was wondering if you'll wear something sexy, I loved how you were dressed this afternoon, thinking about you, Caring Big Boy xxx."

I heard mum coming out of the bathroom going to her bedroom, I called out, "Curvy, you've got mail."

"This is exciting, I'll reply before we go out."

Thirty minutes later my phoned beeped Curvy had replied, "Hi Caring Big Boy, what a lovely name, I like it the same as Curvy Goddess I think that communicating using these two aliases will be good. When we're together we can act as we should, a mum and her gorgeous son, but to use Curvy Goddess and Caring Big Boy through this medium, the two of us can get to know each other as the real people we are. But we must take our time, I'm not here for a quick fuck if we both exchange our inner thoughts so we are both honest with each other, then we'll both know what hot things we want to do in the future. When we're out please call me Babs, tonight I am wearing a half cup push-up bra a tailored blouse from Lucy's, thank you so much for the voucher, I'll try to visit her soon. If you enjoy tonight then check out her website if there's anything you'd like me to wear, please tell me so I can get it. With the blouse I'm wearing tonight, if you want to see more of my big girls, just ask me to undo two buttons for you. I loved how you kissed me this afternoon, that's acceptable, touching is also okay but we don't go any further until we are both sure this is what we want, so let's go out and have fun together, under these conditions, Curvy."

Mum came into the lounge five minutes later wearing a gorgeous silk blouse with her massive meaty girls looking incredible, she was also wearing an above the knee skirt with silk stockings with three-inch heels, her legs were gorgeous. We hugged tightly, "Babs, I'd love it if you undid another two buttons for me?"

Mum smiled, "Your wish is my command."

I took her hand and walked outside showing mum my Porsche for the first time, she smiled, "Barry, when did you get this? This is my favourite car?"

I smiled back at her, "Business is good I treated myself, I meant to tell you earlier but I didn't have the opportunity."

I opened the passenger door for her she slid in, I couldn't take my eyes off her legs and silk stockings were hold-ups. I closed the door for her I got into the driving seat, as I started the car, "Barry, I love your car, you must take me for drives in it, your beautiful car reminds me of when I got a summer job in the holidays before I started university, in the office where your father was the boss, he had a red Jaguar convertible it was a beautiful car. One day, I was walking home, he stopped and offered me a lift, I accepted the next day he invited me out for dinner, he then went on to wine and dine me over the next month."

"When I started university, he wanted to continue seeing me, I felt flattered as he was a lot older than me, then he started taking me back to his apartment. In November I went to the doctor as I hadn't had a period for two months, when I told him I was pregnant, he said he'd marry me so we got married quickly. I managed to cover the bulge in my stomach so nobody knew that I was pregnant, I had you at the end of June, in the first week of my summer holidays you were a beautiful baby."

"Gran was excellent, she didn't work when I went back to university she looked after you, she was amazing as dad and mum gave me so much. Along with Gran, Mum looked after you while I was at university also when you went to kindergarten and junior school. In the evening, you always slept in the house with dad and I, but dad had another apartment as now, he didn't stay in the house as much."

I interrupted mum, "Mum, what was it like when you met dad and the early years of your marriage?"

Mum looked at me, "Barry, after I had you, I went back on the pill, I wanted no more children with your father, I think maybe it's best for you to understand, if Curvy sends you a message, then I can be more open with you."

We arrived at The Grange, the luxury and ambience of the place was incredible, it was buzzing. We were quickly taken to our table mum looked completely relaxed as we chatted and flirted with our eyes, I chose a bottle of Chablis but as I was driving, I only drank one glass mum drank and enjoyed the rest of it. We both ordered a starter and main course as we were eating our main course, mum asked, "Barry, are you dating anyone at the moment?"

I didn't know how to answer her but was honest, "Mum, I'm into mature big-breasted women, I'm not dating anyone at the moment, it's a more physical relationship than a dating relationship."

Mum gave me a knowing look, "I can believe that mature women would be attracted to you, I have no experience of younger men, I have only ever had one older man, your father. Can you tell me two things, I appreciate the honesty that you're giving me, firstly why older women secondly, why do you like big busted women?"

I thought for a moment then said, "Mature women know what they want, how to give a man pleasure, big breasts arouse me I love the warm feeling of them, I love to make the nipples hard as I fondle them, I love a long foreplay with them as this always arouses my partner, I think it's normal for all men to love big breasts."

Mum leaned over she whispered, "Barry, do you enjoy cleavage sex?"

It took me a minute to figure out what cleavage sex was, then I realised she meant a titty fuck, I smiled, "Yes mum, I do."

Mum smiled too but said nothing, then in the car back to mum's house, "Barry, I've enjoyed tonight so much, I've enjoyed your company tonight being, I'd like to go out on a date with you again, is next Wednesday good for you?"

I smiled, "Mum, I'd love that, I've enjoyed being with you too."

"Super, I want to go Dutch on this one, I'll phone you after I've made the booking so you know what's happening. You're also going to get a detailed message from Curvy, I will not invite you in tonight, it's not the time but I'd love you to kiss me before you go."

We kissed so lovingly for several minutes, mum was trying to suck my tongue into her mouth and I was fondling her massive meaty melons. Both her nipples were rock hard when mum said, "Darling, unbutton my blouse, the bra has a front clasp take them out then give them a good suck and feel."

I didn't need to be asked twice, I had both her gorgeous breasts out in seconds I started fondling and sucking them with so much feeling, I felt mum twitch then she pushed her tongue deep into my mouth, mum was loving what I was doing to her, we eventually broke away, "Barry, please go now as I'm so tempted, I looking forward to Wednesday I love how affectionate you are."

Mum got out of the car she blew me a kiss, as I drove off, I hit the contacts on my phone I phoned Jo, she answered on the second ring, "Barry, I'm so happy that you phoned. I need you tonight. Can you come to me?"

"Of course I can, are you wet?"

"I'm so wet, May has offered me another job, but I wanted you to know about it as it's a naughty job, I'd be happy to do it but only with your permission?"

"Jo, what's the new job?"

"Darling, May has the Health Clinic, but she also offers a private service where women come to the Clinic to get sexual relief. May asked me if I'd be interested in the private sector of the clinic. I asked what I'd have to do? May asked if I'd ever made a woman cum, I told her no but I thought I could and I could make them squirt. May then stripped for me and asked me to make her squirt, ten minutes later, she squirted in my mouth that was the first time she's ever squirted in her life."

"May explained how it works, clients come they pay for the services they want, it's a bit like renting a seat in a hairdressing salon, clients pay for the services that I would provide I get a percentage of the fee. May said that my salary would be five times more than I'm currently earning May said I'd earn a fortune on tips, Barry can I take the job, it will bring me financial security?"

I thought for a moment and knew that Jo would be good at her job, I said, "Jo, I don't have a problem with you doing this I think that you'll be excellent at it, I would recommend you ask May if you can have a month's trial, just to see if you enjoy it."

"Barry, what a great idea, I'll tell May in the morning, thank you for letting me do this, some more news, I went to Lucy's today to shop with your voucher, I got some very sexy Boudoir Lingerie which I'm certain you'll love. Lucy and I were alone in the shop when she locked the door at six, we went into the back shop we got intimate I made Lucy squirt in my mouth I also came so quickly, I'm going to enjoy this new job, darling I'd love to watch you fuck Lucy, can I invite her over on Saturday night, she's game for a threesome?"

I smiled to myself and thought, if this works out well it would be interesting, I said, "Jo, I'll be at the cottage in ten minutes, you can tell me all the dirty things you want to do with Lucy."

Jo laughed, "We can make a list."

My phone beeped. I had a message from Curvy which read, "Hi Big Boy, just to tell you how much I enjoyed tonight I need to tell you that you gave me a nipple orgasm, which was incredible. To tell you about my early days with your dad he was obsessed with my big girls, he loved to play and feel them, just looking at my breasts gave him an erection before we had penetrative sex, I'd bring him off by giving him a titty fuck, he loved it as I pushed my big tits tight against his hard cock having lubed my tits with Coconut Oil, they were slick he said the tightest ride of his life was between my tits. A couple of months later we were having penetrative sex he was rough at that; this is when I got pregnant. After that we would have sex daily, but then as my tits got bigger, it was a titty fuck every night."

"After you were born, I went on the pill and my tits grew gigantically, that's when he started travelling again he was hardly ever at home. You were now at school I was working hard at the pharmacy; he was hardly spending any time at home at all, but when he did, I still had to perform but it was only titty fucks he wanted that suited me. I enjoyed giving them to him, as opposed to the pain of letting him fuck my pussy. Big Boy, please check out Lucy's website to see if there are any pieces that you'd like me to wear, I'm going to try to get there either tomorrow or Saturday. I'm so looking forward to Wednesday I want you to make me cum again, your father never made me cum once when he fondled my tits, I think you know it but I love you, Curvy xx."

To be continued, please give 5 Stars, comment and follow.

I am looking for someone to Edit and Proof Read my works, if you are interested, please contact me through literotica.

12