An Older Virgin Ch. 03

Story Info
Young Well Endowed Man Has Threesome with 2 MILFs.
5.1k words
4.68
15.4k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
763 Followers

All people having sexual activity in this story are eighteen and over.

I am looking for someone to Edit and Proof Read my works, if you are interested, please contact me through literotica. This story is unedited so there will be errors and I apologise for this, but I hope you enjoy.

FOREWORD.

Please read An Older Virgin to get an understanding of what the next chapters are about.

So many people have suggested ways to revive this story. Barry, a wealthy, well-endowed young man, visits his old school only to find it demolished. He meets a forty-year-old ex-nun who is still a virgin; she remembers him. One thing leads to another: Barry takes her virginity. However, he notices that the more sex she has, the more she likes it.

There's also Lucy who's busty who has a Lingerie Boutique, in this chapter when Jo is in Lucy's Boutique Lucy makes a move Jo and Lucy have sex but Jo tells Barry this excites him and now, he wants sex with Jo and Lucy.

Barry's mum is in a sexless marriage, her husband is not home much, he has young busty girlfriends, Babs hasn't been sexually active with her husband for years. However, Barry's lifestyle excites Babs, he finds her sexually attractive. All of them love sex, all are looking to expand their sexual activities.

Present Day.

When I got to the cottage, all Jo was talking about was her new job the reason she got it was the woman who had been doing it had a stroke on Wednesday and now couldn't move her left arm, she was left-handed May had seen the potential in Jo and was happy that Jo was taking over.

Jo and I went to bed, that was an amazing session, she was so hot and Curvy's message had made me horny knowing that she enjoyed giving titty fucks. It was the next morning at breakfast that Jo mentioned Lucy's visit saying that it would be a naughty night as Lucy liked me a lot.

When Jo left, I checked out Lucy's website I took the links to two quarter cup bras which mum's massive tits would look incredible in a very sexy silk crotch less Teddy another link was to mid-thigh miniskirts; I replied to Curvy, saying I thought that she'd look nice in the links I'd attached.

Then I wrote, "Curvy, thank you so much for letting me spend your birthday with you as it was an unforgettable night, I knew that I'd made you cum I hope that this was the first of many times I'll do this for you. Lucy has a lot of crotch less lingerie maybe wearing some with a mid-thigh miniskirt will give me access to your pussy I'll make you cum down there too, Curvy we shouldn't be afraid of our feelings, our impulses as we both can discover so much when we fondle each other we must make it a two-way street I'll make you cum, you make me cum we both wait until we're sure then we can go for the good bit, are you okay with this? You've told me you're only wanting kissing and touching but I'd also like to include oral as I want to taste you I can give you incredible orgasms with my tongue, lips and fingers, you know this too, I love you, Big Boy xxx."

As I got to work, I was happy that I'd set up Curvy Goddess and Caring Big Boy email accounts as it gave both mum and I a chance to express ourselves openly, as I started on my work I wondered how Curvy would reply; I was sure that Curvy could be a very sexy woman.

I'd sent my message at eight-twenty this morning it was now eleven I'd no reply, my phone beeped, Curvy had replied, "Big Boy, I've no problem with what you write I'm so happy that you respect my wishes yes let's bring oral into it, I've a lot of experience of giving oral but have no experience of receiving it as eating pussy was not in your father's repertoire we had a one-way street relationship, I'd suck his cock give him titty fucks in return he did nothing for me, I'm going to make you cum on Wednesday night how would you like me to bring you off?"

"I've been to Lucy's I've got everything that you asked me to get plus much more, I got the crotch less Teddy and a couple of others plus some Basques, Bodysuits, mid-thigh miniskirts are there plus three micro-minis that hardly cover my pussy, I'll only wear these in the house for you, I look fantastic in the quarter cup bras I think I aroused Lucy as she had a feel of my boobs just to make sure that I was comfortable with the cup, she knows what she's doing as she hardened both my nipples. Big Boy, I'm going back to Lucy's tomorrow as there are a few things that I should have bought but didn't by the way she thinks that you're a very handsome young man as you came into the shop knowing that I'd used it I liked the stuff Lucy sold so you bought a voucher for my birthday, I'll send you a picture of me in a quarter cup bra but my face won't be shown, I'm so looking forward to Wednesday, all my love, Curvy xxx."

I was happy when I read it and was looking forward to Curvy's picture I replied, "Curvy, thank you so much for all your honesty I look forward to going down on you, can I ask a question as I hate hair in my teeth, is your pussy smooth or do you have a bush? My tongue works better on smooth, I shave regularly and am smooth around my cock and balls, it's more hygienic, it also makes me so much more sensitive down there. On Wednesday let's kiss and cuddle, then 69 that'll let us get to know each other intimately one other thing that you should understand when I cum I reload quickly, one advantage of being young, all my love, Big Boy xxx."

At eleven o'clock Jo phoned, "Barry, I'm loving my new job but I'll need a shower when I come home for lunch, could you have lunch ready for twelve-fifteen?"

I told her no problem I got everything ready for her, Jo was so excited when she came home she put two hundred and fifty pounds on the kitchen table, "That's this morning's tips for three hours work and I love the work I don't know how many times I came this morning but it was a lot."

Jo then went into the bathroom, she was carrying a white coat from the clinic; I wondered why she had brought that home. I had lunch on the table at twelve-fifteen Jo came into the kitchen wearing the white coat from which came to just above the knee she was also wearing ballerina shoes and silk stockings, she said, "This is my working clothes what do you think?"

I thought she was wearing a push-up bra under her coat, as her tits looked massive, I said, "Jo, you look very professional, the white coat shows your beautiful figure."

Jo took off her white coat I was amazed to see that she was wearing a quarter cup bra which made her massive tits look gigantic they jiggled as she moved she was also wearing a crotch less thong which showed her long sex slit to perfection her thigh hold up silk stockings completed the picture I wondered how mum would look in her quarter cup bra as Jo looked absolutely stunning Jo sat at the kitchen table to eat lunch she said, "Barry, I'd a great morning but I'm going to do better this afternoon when I sit them in the examination chair I'll take off my white coat as I have the feeling I'll get better tips this afternoon I had nine patients this morning and eight asked me to take off my white coat I wish I could have a chat with Carol, the lady I'm replacing but she's not answering her mobile, I'm going to have to leave after I eat this as I've Lady Jill Chapman at one o'clock they say that she's a good tipper."

I gave Jo a big kiss then she went back to the clinic I checked my mail and Curvy had replied there was a picture plus a short video I looked at the picture first it was incredible mum was only wearing a quarter cup bra the picture was only of those two beautiful boobs, Jo looked good in hers but mum looked better mum's tits were gorgeous. I played the video next mum had put a note beside the video, it read, "Big Boy, I made this short video for you as I wanted you to see Curvy bounce her big titties for you xx."

The video was only of mum's chest and bra and she certainly made her big titties bounce I was looking forward to Wednesday now then I read her message, "Big Boy, I agree with you my pussy is trimmed but I hear at my yoga class from the ladies that it's better if it's shaved I'll look after that in tomorrow mornings shower. The benefits of youth, reloading quickly? That wasn't how it was for me, after five minutes it was all over, short but it wasn't sweet. I've never had a 69 in my life, if I'm truthful, I haven't had an exciting life, hopefully that'll change. I think that you'll like what I got from Lucy this morning the things and I'll get tomorrow I was thinking why don't I chill a couple of bottles of Champagne you gave me for my birthday I cook you a lovely meal then I'll model all the things I've got from Lucy, I'm sure we'd have a nice evening we'd get to know each other better, let me know what you think?"

"As I took my bra picture, then the video, I wondered if the picture and the video when you looked at them did they give you a nice stiff erection? Please be honest, as this means a lot to me."

"I'm so happy you came up with Curvy Goddess, as I feel so unrestricted, I'm able to ask or say things I want to say. Darling, think about Wednesday night as I'm sure it would be fun, all my love, Curvy xx."

I was wondering how to respond to mum; she was right about Curvy Goddess and Caring Big Boy as it allowed us to write to each other freely and openly, I would not send her a dick picture, she'd sent me a picture and a video of her massive tits in a bra; I thought of sending her a picture of me with an erection wearing boxer shorts I'd only send a picture but I didn't want to take it in the cottage as Curvy would want to know where I took it, I drove to my apartment looked at Mum's picture played the video twice and I took a selfie of me with a massive bulge in my boxers which highlighted my long thick cock to perfection, looking at the picture I was impressed as the bulbous head looked incredible.

I emailed mum with the picture I wrote, "Curvy, now you can see the erection your picture and video gave me, you make me so stiff, please tell me what effect it has on you when you look at my boxer short picture. I like your idea for Wednesday, is it possible that I could come to you at four in the afternoon? That would give us lots of time as I don't want us to rush anything, thinking about you love Big Boy, xxx."

In my apartment I had a powerful computer, my laptop was also powerful but the part of the program that I was writing I felt more comfortable doing it on the computer the afternoon just flew in at five-thirty Jo called me just as I was working on the final part of my programme Jo said, "Hi Barry, I'm at the cottage where are you? I had an amazing afternoon, my new work clothes worked as for the day I've over seven hundred in tips, also I've got four appointments for tomorrow morning."

I replied, "Jo, I'm so happy to hear this, did you enjoy your new job? I needed to work on my programme on my computer as it's so much faster and I'm in my apartment."

Jo answered, "I'm going to order a takeaway and have an early night as that was a busy day but I loved it, they are all so nice I'd two ladies in their seventies they both love sex have you been working all day?"

"Jo, I've been working all day as I need to get this programme finished, I think I'll order a takeaway too as it'll take me a few days to finish it."

"Barry do that, but remember to be at the cottage at seven tomorrow evening as our big night with Lucy is on tomorrow night."

I told her I was looking forward to that I'd be there at seven. I worked for another hour then ordered a Pizza takeaway which was excellent I checked my email I had nothing from Curvy I poured myself a glass of wine watched TV twenty minutes later I was on my second glass my phone beeped Curvy had replied, "Wow Caring Big Boy, now I know where your name comes from but it looks so impressive, I've only had experience of one cock yours is considerably bigger so I know little about size also remember your father used me for his own gratification that was not an enjoyable experience I'm sure we'll get to know each other better on Wednesday."

"One thing I can tell you is that when I'm around you I feel comfortable for the first time in my life, my pussy gets wet I've always had problems with vaginal dryness to be honest when I looked at your boxer shorts picture I got wet looking at it I'm happy that you can make me do this, I'm thinking about you Big Boy, all my love, Curvy xxx."

I was thinking about one of mum's earlier messages when she told me that Lucy had felt her tits I thought tomorrow I would do a lot of naughty things with Lucy and Jo I also thought I'd better tell mum that I had a lot of work to do before Wednesday.

I replied to mum, "Curvy, thank you so much for your honesty I'm having a glass of wine now after a long day, I'm working on a programme that I must finish by Wednesday morning I know this weekend I must work hard on it but I'm looking forward to relaxing with you on Wednesday I'll go to bed soon I've the feeling I will fall asleep thinking about you, I love you, Big Boy xxx."

I fell asleep and woke early the next morning; I was at my computer at six in the morning and worked on the programme for six hours, having my breakfast at twelve. After breakfast, I worked until five. I knew then that if I worked on Saturday and Sunday, I would finish the programme on Monday.

I checked my messages I had one from mum, it read, "Hi Big Boy, after I'd graduated I was working nonstop my father had taken a big credit to stock the pharmacy that caused me a lot of stress so I just put my head down and worked hard please do the same as you'll get through it. I'm working on Saturday as I've two pharmacists on holiday Sunday is our time on the rota as the Sunday Pharmacy we are open from nine until six and I'm the duty pharmacist I wanted my date with you at the weekend but I knew I couldn't make it but I'm so looking forward to Wednesday I fell asleep last night thinking about you, all my love Curvy xxx."

I showered then dressed for tonight, before I left my apartment I messaged mum, "Hi Curvy, thanks for your message of support, I'm doing it the way you've suggested you should be proud of yourself as you have raised me well. The next two days will be tough for me as I'll find bugs in the programme that'll have to be fixed the computer I use for this is so powerful it doesn't take long but I must concentrate as I do it as it's all down to focusing on the job on Wednesday I'm going to focus on you. On Wednesday you can tell me what you're thinking about before you fall asleep, all my love, Big Boy xxx."

The roads were quiet I arrived at Jo's at twenty to seven she was in the shower I called out she invited me in but to bring her a glass of wine and have one myself I did as I was told it was a lovely sight to watch Jo wash her voluptuous body, she said, "Barry, I can't describe how much I'm enjoying my new work the money I'm making in tips is making me wonder where I can keep all this cash safely I've now over three thousand and this is my first week?"

I smiled and said, "Jo, I'm so happy to hear this I would suggest that you take up a safe deposit box at your bank and keep your money there I'll find the price for a bar of gold then buy a bar of gold and store that in your safe deposit box your cash won't increase in value in the box but your gold bar will."

"Barry, that sounds like a good idea you must tell me more, I have everything cooking in the oven and it'll be ready at seven-fifteen you've never tasted my goulash I got the recipe from a Hungarian nun it's delicious."

I followed Jo into the bedroom as she sat naked at the dressing table putting on her makeup she looked gorgeous as always looking at her voluptuous naked body was making me stiff, I said, "Jo, how do you want me to play it tonight?"

She smiled her miscellaneous smile, "Barry, flirt with Lucy over dinner but don't neglect me after dinner we'll all go into the bedroom where Lucy and I will do a naughty peep show for you that'll show you how naughty Lucy can be I'll make her squirt then I want you to fuck her hard and deep this is what I want to see, the harder you fuck her the better the better the better the ride I'll give you afterwards, now strip and put on these boxers when you wear them they'll make your cock look incredible don't worry Lucy and I will only be wearing baby doll negligees with silk stockings I think tonight's going to be an exciting night."

As I stripped to put on the boxers Jo put on her self-supporting stockings in the most seductively way imaginable I knew she was hot she then put on three-inch heels with the baby doll negligee she looked stunning, "Barry, let's get to the lounge Lucy will be here any minute."

I topped up our glasses we needed a fresh bottle, so I opened one the door bell rang Jo asked me to let Lucy in I opened the door Lucy was smiling and wearing a raincoat which came to just below her knees I was only wearing the boxers with a huge bulge in them, "Barry, great to see you I feel overdressed would you like to help me take my coat off?"

As she spoke her eyes had been focused on the bulge in my boxers, I helped her take off her coat she was the same as mum only wearing a baby doll negligee silk stockings and three-inch heels I took her raincoat and the overnight bag she'd been carrying I grinned, "Lucy, you look fantastic please give me a little twirl so I can see all of your gorgeous body."

She did this slowly and suggestively as mum came out of the lounge, she said, "Hi Lucy, you look gorgeous, let's go into the kitchen as dinner is ready."

We all went into the kitchen where Jo had set a beautiful table, Lucy and I sat down as Jo took the roasting pot out of the oven, she still looked sexy with the protective gloves she was wearing, she plated the three meals and served us.

We all ate in silence as the goulash was delicious, it melted in the mouth and all three plates were empty, Jo said, "I've a lot, would anyone like a top up?"

Lucy and I both had more as did Jo I finished first, Jo offered me more but I declined as they finished their meals I thought how lucky I was to be here with such gorgeous voluptuous women who I knew I would have a threesome with tonight both of them looked so sexy in their baby doll negligees.

Lucy smiled at me as I topped up the glasses, "Barry, that's so nice of you, may I be honest with you, I'm a little nervous about tonight."

Before I could reply, Jo said, "Lucy, you have nothing to be nervous about everything will fall into place let me clear the dishes away then we can move into the bedroom."

Lucy helped Jo clear the kitchen table, I wanted to have a feel of both of them as they were filling the dishwasher two gorgeous butts which looked so inviting Jo put a bottle of Chardonnay into a wine cooler we all went to the bedroom.

As soon as we got into the bedroom Jo's tongue was in my mouth with Lucy's in my ear both of their hands were in the waistband of my boxers, my boxers were now at my ankles I stepped out of them both of their hands were now stroking my monster cock Lucy said, "It's so long and thick no wonder you love it Jo."

Jo smiled, "Just wait until you feel him inside you and you'll love it too, Lucy you have a gorgeous body we'll take off our baby doll negligees come close and hold me, Barry please sit on the armchair and I'll make Lucy so wet for you just sip your wine and enjoy."

For the next twenty-five minutes I was treated to the most intimate peep show imaginable, two gorgeous voluptuous women doing the most sensual things to each other, kissing, touching, fondling, caressing and feeling each other two gorgeous MILFs sucking each other's clits as they initially finger fucked each other but now they were fisting each other their bodies were shaking but not at the same time each of them was cumming but not together one would cum then the other would cum, Jo said, "Barry, are you ready for her as I think she's ready for you as her pussy is soaked I'll make her cum again then you can have her, I want to watch you fuck her hard."

jd8406
jd8406
763 Followers
12