An Older Virgin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo's head was now bobbing on Lucy's huge clit as she fisted her pussy with a powerful rhythm Lucy was so wet she was squelching as Jo did this to her, a minute later Lucy had a body-shaking orgasm as she composed herself she said, "Barry, I'm ready for you now, Jo that was amazing you're so good at that."

I looked down on Lucy as I squatted over her, she melted with my words when I said, "Lucy, you are so generous."

She reached up to pull me down to her, we kissed so lovingly our tongues dancing in the other's mouth my massive cock brushed against her thigh she reached down moving into a position that I could slide inside her, I said, "No, not yet I want to taste you first."

Lucy gasped and said, "Fuck, that's so good."

She held my head as she spread her legs apart as I sucked her cunt flaps then burying my tongue as deep as it would go inside her gorgeous cunt then I moved onto her huge clit Lucy had an instant orgasm I felt her body go rigid I quickly slid two fingers deep inside her pussy to stimulate her G-spot as I continued to lick her hard clit I then moved on top of her and slid my monster cock deep inside, she easily took my full length as she shouted out, "Fuck, this feels so good, my pussy feels stretched but it feels so good, Barry fuck me harder I can take it, I want your seed, spurt it inside me, let me feel it hit my cervix."

I wasn't ready to cum but Lucy was giving me a great ride so I kept pounding her as I knew she would cum again soon, Jo said, "Barry, I'm loving watching you fuck Lucy I'm so horny now I'm going to give you a great ride Barry, I can guarantee that."

A few minutes later, Lucy and I climaxed within seconds of each other, Lucy was so noisy when she came, I'd enjoyed being with her so much.

Now it was Jo's turn, and that was incredible Jo was so hot I'd reloaded so quickly I couldn't help myself just looking at their gorgeous bodies stiffened my cock this being the first time I'd had a threesome also excited me I thought of Curvy wondering what she was up to she'd hinted to me she might have a meeting on Sunday with her lawyer as the divorce papers would be served to dad on Monday.

We finally fell asleep at one in the morning. Jo and Lucy both had multiple orgasm I had three, two with Jo and one with Lucy. The next morning it started all over again I had Lucy first as she wanted to be at her boutique at eight-thirty she was amazing I'd ass fucked both of them last night and Lucy had lubed her ass as she wanted it again which I happily did for her she showered and left saying we should do this again.

Jo was very talkative as we made love, she told me Carol had contacted her Carol had had a stroke and she'd to give up her job at the Clinic, her daughter had brought her mobile to and she'd seen Jo's number on the call list and had phoned her, Jo was going to visit her on Sunday at the hospital Carol had also told her she wouldn't be going back to the Clinic as she'd been there over fifteen years she was now sixty-two and had made enough money that she could now retire.

Jo was also excited as Carol had told her that a lot of her patients had their kinks, she told Jo to bring a notebook as if she knew their kinks she would get a lot more in tips.

Jo had also wanted anal which I gave her, in the shower afterwards I told her I'd so much work on with my new program I didn't know when I could see her next but we should message each other so we'd both know what was happening.

As Jo cooked breakfast she said, "Barry, I'm going to be busy too but you must let me know about the gold bars as Carol had told her that giving her clients the extras they liked she was earning over eight thousand a week plus she'd several clients that liked a sleepover and they pay a thousand for that."

I knew then that Jo was into her new job in a big way. I left Jo's cottage just after nine as I drove to the apartment. I was thinking I must make the most of the day working on my programme and that's what I did.

Sunday morning I woke up and checked my WhatsApp Curvy hadn't messaged me I worked all day and finally stopped at nine in the evening I walked to an Italian restaurant who did an amazing pizza I'd ordered a bottle of Chablis my phone beeped Curvy had messaged me, it read, "Hi Big Boy, I've had some day today I had to work at the pharmacy my lawyer phoned I told him I was working and wouldn't be free until six. He asked if I could come to his office at six-thirty as he'd gone over the papers, as he had a couple of things he wanted to talk to me about. I agreed to that as he'd told me that some of the private detective's evidence was so good that your father hadn't a chance."

"I went there, he explained everything and the case he was putting me sounded good, he'll have the papers served to dad in the morning then he'll contact his lawyer. You won't believe this but then he asked me out for dinner, I told him I was not in the mood for this as I was still married to my husband I was his client and had come to him to represent me in my divorce, I think I gave him the fright of his life as I held up my smartphone and showed him, I'd been recording our conversation in case I forgot some details."

"The guy's a good divorce lawyer, but I'm two inches taller than him. He's just not my cup of tea. Big Boy, on Wednesday regarding what I'm thinking about you when I'm in bed, would you like me to tell you some naughty bed time stories on Wednesday? Before he called me this afternoon, I was thinking of calling you and inviting you out for dinner tonight but apart from him asking me out I'm glad he told me what his strategy is now, hopefully after he speaks to your father's lawyer tomorrow this I think will be over quickly as there's no way your father will want the evidence, we have to be made public. Darling, would you like me to kiss you everywhere on Wednesday? I Love you, Curvy xxx."

To be continued, please give 5 Stars, comment and follow.

I am looking for someone to Edit and Proof Read my works, if you are interested, please contact me through literotica.

12