An Omegle Painslut Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack's first session with Master Brian.
1.2k words
3.95
2.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew took Jack, still naked, out to the backyard and had him get into the trunk of the car. He was told that if he made a noise, he would be shocked. As Andrew started driving, for the first time, Jack had a chance to really think to himself about what his life was going to be like. He knew he was at the hands of a sadistic man and knew what was about to happen to him would be horrible, but at the same time, he knew this was a fantasy for him. His mind was telling him all this was horrible, but at the same time, he was so incredibly horny, he couldn't help but be slightly excited for what was to come.

The car slowed to a halt and Jack heard a gravelly voice telling Andrew to back the car into the driveway. The trunk was opened and blinking at the sudden light, Jack was greeted by the leering face of an old Asian man who he assumed was Master Brian. Jack opened his mouth to speak, but immediately Master Brian said "Shut the fuck up toy. it is here for my pleasure, and my pleasure only, it does not get an opinion." Jack swallowed, and looked up at the man who was about to ruin him.

Master Brian had Andrew take Jack into the backyard. It was a wide open space, with high walls, but still low enough where people could see. The floor was just a wide slab of concrete, and right in the middle was a St. Andrew's Cross. On a table to the side, there were more whips and torture devices than Jack knew existed. Master Brian attached Jack to the cross, spreading his arms and legs as far as they could go. With a smile on his face said "I love leaving boys broken, this is going to be a fun day for me."

Master Brian grabbed a leather riding crop from the table, and started to lightly tap Jack all over, he couldn't help getting aroused from the sensual tapping, and Master Brian noticed. "You like this don't you slut" he said, and without waiting for a response from Jack, viciously struck his hard cock with the crop. Jack immediately broke down and started screaming for help and for the abuse to stop, but was ignored. As he writhed in his bonds, Master Brian struck him again, and again, and again, until a visible welt had formed along the top of his shaft.

"Now that's enough abuse for it's worthless cock, at least at the moment, I'm getting bored" Master Brian said. Thankful for the break, but terrified of what was coming next, Jack hung his head and wept. His cock was throbbing, his arms were sore, and he was starting to lose circulation in his wrists, but he knew all he could do was take it. After a moment he opened his eyes and looked up at the leering face of Master Brian, who was just waiting twirling the riding crop in his hands. He said "I hope it's ready for more," and swung the crop up right at Jack's balls. It was like a punch in the gut, and Jack felt like he had the wind knocked out of him. Before he could even open his mouth to beg for the abuse to stop, another hit came, and then another and another. Before long, Jack passed out.

Sputtering, Jack woke up realizing that a bucket of ice-cold water had just been poured on him. He was still attached to the cross, but facing the other direction. There was a hole for his dick and balls right where the beams crossed, which were pulled through. They still hurt more than anything he had experienced in his life, and he could see a taut rope stretching from around the head of his dick, to a pulley in the wall, which was attached to something he could not see. Hearing Master Brian behind him, he tried to look back to see what was coming, but noticed his head was strapped to the cross, and his hands and legs, which previously had some movement to them, were pulled completely tight. Jack was completely immobile, strapped to a St. Andrew's Cross, at the hands of a sadist, who did not care about his well being one bit.

Waiting for what was going to happen next, Jack heard the crack of a whip and felt the blood drain from his face. He knew what was coming and started screaming for mercy before the first blow had even hit. Master Brian chuckled as Jack felt a searing hot pain across his back. His back felt like it was being cut into. After the first blow, he was allowed a small respite, and then the whipping began again in earnest. Blow after blow fell on Jack's back and he felt as if he was being cut open. Jack felt himself getting faint again and passed out under the abuse.

He woke to another bucket of water being dumped on him. "Wouldn't want you to miss the pain, now would we toy?" Master Brian asked and without waiting to hear a response continued to whip him. Jack felt the blows slowly move down from his back onto his ass and the backs of his legs. It was hell for Jack, he didn't know what he could do to avoid it. As he hung there, almost completely limp, he felt utter despair. As he passed out again, he realized this was what his life was going to be like from now on.

Jack awoke to another bucket of water, this time however, he was attached with his back to the cross. Master Brian took ahold of the whip again, and starting hitting Jack. This time however, he was hitting Jack across his chest and along the front of his legs. Surprisingly, to Jack, he was avoiding hitting his dick and balls, but instead of reassuring Jack, this terrified him. He wasn't sure what Master Brian had in store for him that would make him avoid his genitals.

After what seemed like ages, and a couple more buckets of water, Master Brian finally stopped his abuse with the whip. The whip was bloody and Jack had red slashes covering almost every inch of his body from his shoulders down to his ankles. Master Brian unhooked Jack from the cross and he fell to the ground, unable to support his own weight. Master Brian helped Jack into a laying position, and surprisingly started to rub some sort of ointment over his wounds. He saw Jack's confused expression and explained that this was not to ease the pain, but rather to heal the wounds quickly so he could abuse Jack futher. At this Jack knew his torment was far from over. He had hoped that maybe this was the last time he would see Master Brian, but he knew this would not be the case.

Once Jack had regained some feeling to his legs and was able to walk again, Andrew came to bring him back to the car. He was driven back to the house and brought inside. Andrew gave Jack something to eat for the first time since he had arrived. When Jack tried to go to the restroom however, he felt a sharp pain at his neck reminding him that he could not use the toilet. Andrew reminded him to go in the buckets so he sat on top of the shitting bucket, and positioned his dick in the pissing one and relieved himself. He did not know what those buckets were for, but he could only imagine.