An Open Entanglement Ch. 07

Story Info
Blonde goes on forbidden date with BBC.
10.5k words
4.12
3.7k
6
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 08/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lil_kitty
Lil_kitty
244 Followers

Author's note: Big thank you to fellow Lit author and friend aimingtomisbehave33 for his continued support and feedback. Thanks to you, reader, for being here -- hope the wait was worth it.

Previously in the series: Brad slept with Elise, an old flame. After initially turning Kevin down, Taylor agreed to go out for drinks after telling Brad she wanted an open relationship. Taylor went out with college roommate Annie and the newly returned Kate, only to bring back Kate to her apartment and have her first lesbian experience.

***

Chapter VII -- The Dates

Thursday

Taylor opened her eyes and shut them again quickly against the morning light breaking into her bedroom through the blinds. Brad stirred in the bed next to her and then his hand crept between her legs, as it usually did.

Taylor's eyes opened again when the hand she felt stroke her pussy was much smaller and softer than what she was used to.

"Good morrow," Kate murmured next to her. Her green eyes opened briefly to look at Taylor, before she closed them again and spooned Taylor, while her hand became more insistent with the strokes.

The previous night came back to Taylor in flashes, the sensations of being with a woman for the first time, of having her hot best friend in her bed, of making each other come until they couldn't keep their eyes open... What followed was the most satisfying sleep ever and Taylor found that waking up wasn't so bad either.

She fit her curvy body against the petite redhead and let her hips grind lightly against Kate's hand. She moaned into the pillow as the expert fingers gently but surely brought her to an orgasm.

After only a night together, Kate already knew the quickest way to get her off.

Taylor turned and kissed Kate. She could still taste their combined pleasure from the night before.

"Good morrow to you, too," Taylor purred.

***

Brad woke up on the couch, feeling a tightness in his back. Muttering some choice expletives about the couch under his breath, he sat up and then slowly stood up.

The bedroom door was still closed. He knew Kate had spent the night having sex with his girlfriend Taylor and then sleeping on his bed. He had found it amusing and kinda arousing last night when he'd come home to that, but mild annoyance was all he felt in the morning.

He did a couple of quick stretches to wake his body up and shake off the couch effect. His vertebrae cracked in protest with the not so tiny reminder that he wasn't 20 anymore. Just to prove to himself he still could, Brad did a couple of push-up variations on the floor with alternating hands and then stood up feeling appropriately pumped and proud.

Even though he desperately needed a shower to wake up and energize himself, he also just wanted to leave the apartment without running into the girls. The longer he stuck around at home, the more awkward he was likely to make the morning for all three of them. After luckily finding a clean change of clothes in his gym bag, Brad quietly left the apartment.

He wasn't the first to arrive at the gym he called his workplace. A few of his colleagues were early birds, or at least their clients were. Brad said a silent thank you for not having any of those clients. Just because he occasionally showed up early in the morning didn't mean he would, or could, do it every day consistently.

As he made his way through the facilities, Brad waved at a colleague already working with an older client, and then headed to the pool. A couple of laps in the indoor pool followed by a hot shower would shake off the cobwebs in his head and make him a brand new man.

***

The coed employee changing and shower room at the gym was a decent size, but for some reason there was only one clean towel for Brad to grab that morning once he'd come back from swimming. He slung it over one of the tempered glass shower stall doors and turned on the hot water to wash off the pool's chlorine.

Right around the time he was done and he turned around to grab the towel, someone on the other side yanked it.

"Hey, I kinda needed that," Brad yelled over the door. The water dripping and evaporating off his body was already contributing to muscle contractions following the swim.

"Too bad. I need it, too," answered an unfamiliar female voice.

Brad quickly ran through the catalog that was his female colleagues and couldn't find the voice match. Shaking his head, he stepped out of the stall, dripping wet and naked, eager to find out whom the voice belonged to.

He had half expected the owner of the voice to have gone into the shower. As luck would have it, he came face to face with a gorgeous brunette stranger.

He gave her a thorough once over, taking in her 5'8 athletic stature with tight black yoga leggings wrapping around her long legs and a red cropped tank top revealing toned arms, likely C-cup boobs and a shiny navel piercing. Her brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail, so the full intensity of her dark brown eyes was on him, checking him out the same way he was.

"Very, very nice," she commented with a predatory smirk on her full lips, once Brad's eyes were on hers. Obviously, she'd been checking him out the same way he'd been eyeing her.

Smiling back, he ran a hand through his dark hair, entirely comfortable with his nakedness in front of a hot stranger.

"I'd say the same, but hard to tell with all the clothes you have on. Care to level the playing field?" he asked casually, considering his chances were pretty good.

Still wearing that predatory smirk, she pulled down her leggings and her panties with them, to reveal toned legs and a shaved pussy. In addition to the navel piercing, she also seemed to have a pierced clit.

Brad leaned in and gave her a kiss. It was a short but intense kiss, and had her still leaning in when he stepped away from her.

"I'm Brad and I really need you to take your top off, too," he said in an even tone, although he was already growing hard.

He impatiently watched her pull her tight-fitting top off.

"Isabella, and I really need you to fuck me, now," she demanded.

***

Taylor was surprised to find Brad already gone in the morning. As a response to her questioning eyes, Kate shrugged and stepped in to the kitchen to make coffee. Taylor let her friend make herself at home and chose to take a quick shower instead.

Once they were both dressed for another day at the law firm, they sat at the kitchen table with coffee, granola and somewhat of a comfortable silence, until Taylor decided to say something, anything.

"I... Thank you," she said quietly and reached for Kate's hand, "Last night was really special."

Kate smiled easily, then brought Taylor's hand to her lips. "It really was. Now, I know you must feel like explaining yourself or making promises you won't keep. It's all good. I have an exciting and unpredictable social life. And you and Brad are... a thing and he seems to be good for you. You and I are still going to be best friends, no matter how much you wanna get me naked."

Taylor laughed. "You sound very confident for someone who has a history of kissing female colleagues right in the middle of our very respectable law office."

"One colleague, one time," Kate winked. "And as far as I know, no one went to HR, so no harm no foul. Speaking of work, we should probably get going. I still need to get bagels for the weekly meeting, and I'm fairly sure you're meeting with Helen for the Sheffield update."

Taylor groaned out loud. It was the account she was working on as legal counsel with the advertising firm that her ex-fiancé Jim happened to be working at. The ex-fiancé she had left, among other reasons, to be with Brad. The ex-fiancé, who still technically lived next door to them and had to listen to them fuck.

Having to work with Jim so soon after the breakup under these circumstances was less than ideal, but it did give Taylor an excellent opportunity to prove to everyone at the law firm just how professional she could be.

"Jim hasn't sent me what I need, but I'll give Helen what I have."

Jim had sent over a slightly improved proposal two days before, and of course, Helen, Taylor's somewhat overbearing manager, had to get eyes on it.

So work wasn't very exciting for Taylor. At least lately. Considering her niche expertise within the broad field of law, excitement was definitely low on the list.

That didn't mean exciting things didn't happen at work. It was Kevin's last week before he left the Mercer & Duncan LLP for good.

Kevin, the office hottie... Tall, black, handsome and smart, he was the ideal man in the eyes of a lot of colleagues. Taylor had also fantasized about him, but would've never crossed that line with a colleague. However, the lines were getting blurred very quickly with Kevin's impending departure from the firm and the city. So when he asked her out for drinks, she said yes. In a very roundabout way, and it had taken her two days to come around, but her final answer had been a yes. And Taylor was definitely excited about seeing him later that night.

"Work is going to suck today, but at least I have something to look forward to tonight," she shared.

Kate knew Taylor was going out with Kevin. She had already shared her jealousy over their date, and even jokingly suggested she tag along for a threesome with them.

"I can think of other things, or people, that are going to suck today," Kate winked. "Ugh, I wanna hear alllll about how Kevin, OK? All the dirty details. Nothing gets me hotter than a big black cock."

"And here I thought I was the best you've ever had," Taylor laughed.

"Well, you were certainly up there.. compared to the other blond women I've slept with."

Kate leaned in over the kitchen table and they shared a small kiss before finishing breakfast and leaving for work.

***

Taylor got to work in one piece and braced herself for her meeting with her supervisor, Helen. She went over the first draft and her recommendations in painstaking detail, and then showed Helen the newer version she had received via fax two days ago. Similar to Kevin's reaction at the time when he had brought the papers to Taylor, Helen did a double take on someone using the fax machine, before looking over the draft.

"Is there a reason why you haven't pointed out to the person on the advertising end that sections 1.2 and 1.3 are potential liabilities, Taylor?"

"The point of contact for this account is James; I have worked with him before. As you can see, those sections did not exist in the previous version and he must have misinterpreted one of my recommendations. I'll make sure to highlight liabilities for any future direction he might decide to take the proposal in. My experience working with him in the past is that his creativity sometimes overrides the feasibility of the campaigns, so he needs some additional guidance. And hey, more billable hours for us, right?"

The meeting wrapped up fairly quickly afterwards, as Helen couldn't find anything else to nitpick about the way Taylor was handling the project.

Satisfied with the feedback, she worked on Jim's proposal for a few hours, dotting the i's and crossing the t's, making sure the guidance she was providing via notes was crystal clear. She couldn't afford to sit down in person with him in a meeting again, because the last time they had been in the same room, he had made things very awkward.

Jim was a smart guy; with all her help, his next draft would likely be close to finished. Then she could finally put the whole Jim chapter behind him and move on with her life without the constant reminder of yet another toxic ex.

By the time she was wrapping up her work, it was almost lunchtime. Taylor tried calling Brad to see if he could meet her for lunch. At first try, Brad's phone rang and rang with no answer. She figured his training session with a client was running late, and tried calling again a couple of minutes later. The line rang once before going dead.

She texted him, "Was looking for a lunch buddy. But I guess I'll see you at home." Since he was usually reachable around that time of the day, a gut feeling told her something was going on, but she chose to ignore it.

***

Brad had had fast transitions from "hello" to having sex, but Isabella was close to breaking his record. After shedding her tight-fitting yoga clothes very quickly, she had pushed Brad back into his shower stall.

Being balls deep inside a Latina hottie was hardly an opportunity to pass up. She was bent over, with her luscious ass pressing back onto his hips, welcoming every inch of his hard cock with enthusiasm and a dripping wet pussy.

Hot women bending over for him was still his biggest turn-on and he had a brief flashback to his college girlfriend Nicole and their first time in the dorm shower, somewhat similar to this. Even if Isabella looked like she was way younger then Brad and might well still be in college, she had the confidence and sex drive beyond what he would have imagined.

She straightened up a bit and raised her right leg onto the shower wall, giving Brad the angle to really pound her hard. He not so much saw, but rather felt her playing with her clit, while she encouraged him to fuck her harder and deeper. He held onto her tightly and felt her taut ass cheeks clench in his hold.

"Fuck, you're tight," he groaned. Her ass felt and looked incredible in his grip, with the power of his thrusts propagating through her lower body and making them both shiver.

Isabella came first, giggling, squeezing and squirting on his cock, which tipped him over the edge, too, making him empty his balls deep into her eager pussy.

Afterwards, they both stood up facing each other, skins a little flushed from the orgasms. With a mischievous smile, Isabella licked her lips and locked him in a kiss, only to guide his hand between her legs and encourage him to play with her some more, as her pussy was leaking with his and her juices.

The piercing in her clit seemed to make her extra sensitive. He curled his fingers inside her, playing with her, stroking the hot spots he found worked for her and lightly tugging on the piercing to get her to really moan. She continued to gush as he touched her.

Isabella's responsiveness to his touch was getting him hard again. Then when she knelt in front of him in the shower and wrapped her full lips around his shaft, he was back to full mast quickly. He leaned back against the tiled shower wall. As she took more and more of his dick down her throat, he gently held her head and enjoyed a few minutes of fucking her gorgeous face.

With some minor coughing and drooling, she pulled back.

"Fuck me again. Fuck my ass," she said, probably the most coherent thing she'd said since they'd got naked.

Without hesitation, Brad stood her up, turned her around and bent her over again, holding her by her long brown hair. He slid back into her pussy, still so tight and wet, and gave her a few quick thrusts to coat his cock. Then he pulled out and rested the tip of his dick against her asshole, testing the resistance.

Again, he had a brief flashback, but this time his thoughts turned to his gorgeous girlfriend Taylor, who was insanely hot and horny in all the ways, except anal sex had never really come up in the last few months they'd been shacking up. And now this girl, who had showed up out of nowhere, was offering him all of her holes, not just without hesitation, but also with eagerness.

Chasing the guilt away, Brad pushed past the resistance and broke in. Both he and Isabelle shared a contented grunt at the sensation, before he slowly fed the rest of his cock into her tight ass.

"Yessss," she hissed, slamming her fist into the shower wall for emphasis, "My ass hasn't been fucked properly in weeks. Who knew you'd have the right cock for the job... Come on, really give it to me!"

It had been a while since any of his partners had been that enthusiastic for anal sex. It excited him to hear Isabella speak like that, and her ass was definitely confident in taking his cock. He watched each inch disappear inside her tight hole with some pleasant resistance.

"You like that? You want more?" he goaded her, knowing that her answer either way would get him to fuck her harder.

"I love it! I can take it. You know you want to put that big bad cock into my ass, right fucking now."

The way her ass tightly held onto him as he pulled out was delicious torture. He took his time with the first couple of thrusts. Then as he picked up his pace, it drove Isabella wild with pleasure. She begged and cursed and cooed in a mixture of English and Spanish, never once backing away from him.

If Isabella came again while he violated her ass, Brad was pretty lost in his own pleasure and didn't notice. All he could think about was how it felt to be fucking the tight Latina ass of a gorgeous stranger. His hips were a blur as he pounded her ass, barely able to see his monster cock moving in and out of her tight little hole.

When he was ready to come, he didn't even bother warning her and instead exploded deep inside of her ass. He groaned and stayed buried inside her. Blinded by the power of his orgasm, he had to hold her tightly by her hips while he took his time emptying every last drop of his come.

***

The rest of Taylor's work day was annoying and mundane, as she'd expected. After the tense morning working on Jim's proposal and not being able to reach Brad, she had gone out to lunch with Kate, come back to the office for some more tedious document revisions, and finally called it a day in the late afternoon.

She was meeting Kevin for drinks. Taylor knew there had always been a spark between the two of them, something she was eager to explore in more detail, and this "affair" would be entirely guilt-free for a change.

She actually wasn't sure where things were between her and Brad. They had had the discussion about their relationship, about keeping it open and allowing both of them to explore ethical non-monogamy, if not in so many words. Brad's confusion at her request had been the real surprise for Taylor, considering he had been the one having trouble staying within the confines of a monogamous relationship.

If Taylor was honest with herself, she had had plenty of trouble herself and failed at the loyalty part of a monogamous relationship. With Brad, she was at least trying to be honest about it and letting things fall where they may, because she genuinely cared about him and thought he felt the same way about her.

So far, it had only been two days since they had talked and, if reluctantly, agreed to sleep with other people.

As much as Taylor thought she loved Brad, it was still a thrill to be out with other people. The flirting, the potential to experience something intimate with someone new, even if only once, these were all things she missed when she couldn't have them in a steady relationship.

With all these thoughts in her head, she came home and started getting ready for her date with Kevin. By the time she had showered, dried her hair and put on a sexy underwear set, Brad had arrived home.

***

He came into the bedroom to find Taylor getting ready in front of the mirror in the bedroom, applying makeup, while wearing a lacy black bra and panties set. Smiling, he went up to his gorgeous girlfriend and hugged her from behind, staring at her cleavage in the mirror.

"Don't you look amazing," he whispered in her ear, his strong arms already encircling her, caressing the tops of her boobs, his crotch gently pressing against her ass and reminding her of what she'd missed all day.

Taylor smiled back at him in the mirror and melted into his arms. They quietly embraced each other for a little. When Brad's hand went inside her panties, she had to stop him.

"I thought we were hanging out at home this evening," he pouted, not understanding the rejection. He had forgotten about the rest of his day the instant he'd seen Taylor in the bedroom and nothing felt more natural than coming home to her and being naked with her.

Lil_kitty
Lil_kitty
244 Followers