An Open Entanglement Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will toy with you for as long as it gives me pleasure, girl."

He returned to his place kneeling between her legs.

"Let's see how this will work for you..." His voice trailed off. Before Taylor could ask, she felt his finger probe her tight little asshole. With all the lubrication from her pussy, his finger slid in fairly easily.

A loud nonverbal moan emanated from her lips, followed quickly by a visible shudder through her body.

"Ah yes, that answers my question," Kevin chuckled, then returned his attention from her face to her body, fingering both of her holes and lightly nibbling on her clit, edging her, until her moans turned into guttural groans, begging for release.

"Please," she whined, unable to move or grind on him to get what she wanted in the completely exposed state he held her in.

"Please what?" he asked, pausing his mouth and fingers again, getting her to groan in frustration once more.

"I want.. I need to come. Please."

She technically hadn't answered his question, but Kevin was convinced by the desperation in her voice and wasn't going to hold that over her head. He dove back in without further comments, quickly getting her back up to the edge of an orgasm and then he kept going, fingering both her pussy and asshole, licking and rubbing her clit with slow but deliberate strokes.

"Fuck..." was the only coherent thing Taylor managed, before she started coming. With her eyes closed, head on the bed, knees still drawn to her chest, she came shaking and squirming and gushing. She could feel Kevin's fingers easing up on her contracting holes, but his tongue kept busy, licking her through the orgasm and making a mess of her.

He slowly stood up and let her calm down, simply admiring the gorgeous blond naked on his bed. He had wanted her for a long time, but had felt a similar hesitation to hook up with a colleague, partly worried she wouldn't live up to his dreams and partly worried she would. Even now that she was there with him, he knew they only had that night to play, before he walked out of her life.

He hadn't told her the real reason behind his breakup in college or inability to commit since then. He also hadn't told her he was heavily involved in the BDSM scene and still searching for the perfect submissive woman for him to dominate, despite years of looking.

Nor was he going to tell Taylor any of this. Kevin could tell she enjoyed the mind games and got off on power dynamics, but he could see she wasn't built for the lifestyle. For the night, he'd simply enjoy toying with her and make sure they both had a great, if fairly vanilla, time.

"Where's your mind?"

Taylor's question brought him out of his dark fantasy land to look down on her once again. She sat up in bed, tossed the high heels on the floor to spread her legs wide, her wet pussy on display once more, glistening from the two orgasms he'd given her so far. With her big blue eyes staring at him, she unclasped her bra and tossed it to the floor.

She enjoyed making him lose control he clearly worked hard to keep. The sight of her 38DD cup boobs certainly had the desired effect, as he wordlessly tackled her onto her back, climbing on top of her and claiming her lips with his.

Taylor enjoyed feeling his naked upper body against hers, with his strong hands fondling her tits with extra attention on her nipples to make up for ignoring them until then.

Caught up in the kissing and the feel of her magnificent boobs pressed against him, Kevin forgot his strength and who he was with, and pinched her nipples extra hard, which got her to squeal in pain into his mouth.

He immediately backed off, mouthing "Sorry, I'm so sorry, didn't mean to hurt you," in between shorter apologetic kisses.

Taylor confidently wrapped her legs around his waist, and was reminded that he still had his jeans on. There was a warm light tingling in her nipple where he had pinched her.

"I'm fine, really. You don't need to be so careful with me, I can take it," she said with a smirk.

Kevin actually growled like a trapped animal and shook his head. "You can't say things like that to me. You don't know what I'm capable of."

"Maybe show me and let me decide for myself? I'm a big girl, Kevin." After two orgasms, she was horny enough to let him do whatever he wanted to her, as long as she ended up getting fucked senseless before the end of the night.

He considered her for a second, then released the hold of her legs around him and stepped off to stand next to the bed. He undid his belt and pulled down his pants, leaving him in his tight boxer briefs with a very impressive bulge in the front. He went back to his pants to grab the belt and held it in his hands, reflexively pulling it taut.

Taylor observed him and some things about his manner clicked into place, which didn't necessarily scare her. More than anything, she was excited to get him completely naked and unleashing his passion, instead of the hot and cold attitude he was giving her.

"Kevin.. Do you want to tie me up? Or.. Do you want to spank me with the belt? Maybe both?" Taylor asked softly, trying to show him she was neither judgmental nor scared.

Her questions made him groan. "You don't know what you're asking for."

"I've been... Well, you'd be surprised if you knew what I've experienced," Taylor said with a crooked smile, as she sat up on the bed. She didn't want to go down the traumatizing rabbit hole that was her past, but that one sentence summary was probably enough.

He dropped the belt in his hands and climbed on top of her in a swift move. He caressed her gently, once she was lying on her back, her blond hair framing her gorgeous face. Her tone had been enough to convince him and zap him out of his dark zone.

"That's exactly why I can't. You're too precious to hurt."

"Then don't hurt me. Just control me," she suggested with uncanny insight, "but whatever it is you want to do, decide now."

At that ultimatum, Kevin held her by the chin and kissed her. She melted into the kiss with her whole body, wrapping her arms and legs around him.

"What I want is to be inside of you. Right fucking now. May I?" he whispered in her ear and managed to make it sound like an actual question instead of a demand.

Taylor responded by helping him out of his boxer briefs and finally set his cock free of its restraints. The huge thing pressed against her wet inner thighs.

"Please fuck me.. Kevin," Taylor moaned against his lips, "I'll call you anything you want me to, as long as you fuck me right now."

She licked her palm and reached down between them to get her hand on his cock. One hand definitely proved insufficient, but she was determined. She grabbed him by the shaft and started rubbing the head against her soaking wet pussy lips. This wetting process also bought her the precious little time she needed to mentally prepare for the monster cock that she was about to push into herself.

Kevin hovered above her, waiting for her to initiate. He wasn't going to deny how great it felt to be above her, feeling her small hand explore his dick, but it was also excruciating to hold back until she was ready for him.

Finally, he couldn't wait any longer and started pushing. Taylor's lips formed a quiet O when the head of his dick broke in despite the resistance.

"Oh yesss," he groaned.

Taylor was pleased to see his eyes close in pleasure. She turned her hips a bit more upwards. He slid in another inch. It was her turn to groan, and she could barely breathe in those few moments it took Kevin to slowly bury his dick inside her tight little pussy, no matter how wet she might have been.

The feeling of intense pleasure from being filled so much was enough to make her legs go weak. They limped on the bed on either side of Kevin, who was just getting started.

He sat up on his knees between her legs, most of his shaft still buried deep in Taylor's clutching pussy. He wrapped her legs around him, then grabbed her hips with both hands before starting to thrust in and out of her at a fast pace.

After the initial slow push, Kevin was done letting her adjust to his thick cock. She was broken in enough for him to start thrusting. His thick black shaft splitting her lips apart and completely filling her hot pink pussy was a devastatingly arousing sight, which soon became a blur.

She gasped and cried out. He was way too big. In panic, she tightened her legs around him to try and limit his movements, but he wasn't having it.

"Relax, girl," he cooed, caressing her breasts with one hand to calm her down, but he hadn't slowed down. His cock pistoned in and out of her without mercy, and he enjoyed every second of it, down to the shock and mix of pleasure and pain on her face.

Taylor continued to moan and groan. She was used to taking Brad's cock with very little preparation and they had rough sex pretty often, but Kevin felt different. She could feel Kevin's shaft was thicker and longer, too. And he wasn't slowing down on account of her. His balls slapped against her ass with each thrust. She could hear him moaning appreciatively, as he kept the pace.

She arched her back more, pushing her boobs against his hands. He played with and pinched her nipples with just a little force. They were turning a dark pink color from the attention he paid them. Groping her breasts helped even out the color a bit more across her chest, and certainly brought a bit more color to her cheeks, too.

Taylor was close to coming again. She reached down between her legs to finger herself, but Kevin pushed her hand away. He pulled his cock out of her tight pussy and rubbed the head against her clit. It made Taylor squirm and grind against him desperately, which got him to chuckle.

"Not yet," he chided. He lined himself up and thrust his entire length into her pussy in one go. His strong hands held her tightly at the waist. Taylor felt the head of his cock push against her cervix and the intense pressure continued to edge her without allowing her to orgasm.

Then Kevin started pounding her tight pussy again with the same rough pace, holding her hips for deeper penetration.

"Please," she begged again, unable to form too many words, as her whole body shook in pain and pleasure.

After a few more thrusts, Kevin released her and pulled out. He came so close to coming every time his cock popped free from her tight clutch, but he was good at holding off for a better payout down the line.

Before Taylor could process it, he flipped her onto her stomach and pulled her ass up on her knees. The sight of her luscious ass presented to him like that, with her pink pussy soaking wet and gaping between her legs, it was almost too much for him.

He knelt behind her, caressing and spreading her ass cheeks. He spanked her a couple of times and enjoyed listening to her moans. He spanked her again, turning her moans into hisses. Her white cheeks had a pink shade to them and her juices started running down her thighs again. He spanked her again with a bit more force, making her squirm and squeal.

Once he was was satisfied with his handiwork, he leaned in and swiped his tongue along her pussy lips, tasting the sweet juice. He tongued her slit a little longer, making sure she stayed on edge. Careful not to make her come, he moved up and gently grazed her asshole with his tongue, while tightly holding her in place.

Taylor was a shivering mess. His every touch threatened to push her over the edge without ever actually doing so. She couldn't move much under his strong grip and had to yield to his command, hoping he'd make her come soon.

She felt Kevin's face pulling away from her ass. When his thighs connected with the back of her thighs, she braced herself in anticipation. His monster cock, still slick with her juices, twitched against her leg.

Without looking back at him, Taylor felt him graze his dick against her inner thighs and then tease her slit with the massive head, pushing in just enough to make her squirm before pulling back.

She tried to push back on him to get him inside of her. His hand swiftly came down on her ass cheek in response and left a stinging sensation on her ass.

Having learned her lesson, Taylor stood still in the pose he held her in, waiting in anticipation for when he'd decide to fuck her again.

Kevin was enjoying playing with Taylor. The hot blond was easy to read and incredibly responsive to his touch. Making her come was an easy feat with all his experience, but he hadn't expected to adore and desire her this much.

He was trying to prolong the session and keep them both on edge for as long as he could; however, his balls were getting dangerously close to exploding. He knew he had to get her off one more time, before he could come all over her gorgeous body.

With a hiss, he sank his dick back inside her waiting pussy. He thrust his full length and held her for a second, relishing the warm and wet hold. Then he leaned forward, essentially hugging her, and grabbed onto her tits. Using them as his anchor, he started to fuck her with short and hard thrusts.

Once he had his rhythm down, Kevin moved one of his hands between her legs. He could feel her anticipation, the way her body begged him for release, the rapid heartbeat in her chest vibrating against his hand.

He didn't have to play with her too long. Taylor had been on edge for so long, that after a couple of flicks against her clit, she lost it, squirming and writhing violently in his grip as she came, longer and harder than she could ever remember.

Before she knew she was done, Kevin pulled out of her. In one rapid move, he rolled her onto her back. Her legs fell open, her pussy still contracting, surrounded by her wet thighs.

Through glazed eyes, Taylor saw Kevin do two things: He had one hand on his monster cock, which she could properly see for the first time. His other hand reached between her legs, curling his fingers inside her, pushing her g-spot again.

She struggled to keep her eyes open and resist passing out from the pleasure.

"I want you to paint me," she said to him with a low moan, biting her lip.

She watched him climb a bit higher on the bed, straddling her leg. His hand inside her pushed her buttons, taking her to the edge of yet another orgasm easily, but she was focusing on the other hand that was jerking the cockhead.

Taylor opened her mouth wide for him in anticipation and stuck her tongue out.

Kevin growled at the sight of her. In a parallel universe, he would put a collar on her and fuck her face every day to thank her for being his. In this universe, though, he would simply be happy to give her a pearl necklace and paint her gorgeous tits.

He came explosively. It had been building all night, ever since she had showed up at the bar, with each naturally submissive thing she intentionally, or unintentionally, did.

The first spurt coated the lower half of her face and filled her mouth with a decent amount. As she tried to swallow it down, he aimed down her neck, down her tits. He filled the insane valley between her tits all the way to her navel. Even her perky nipples got coated in his come.

After a couple of waves, he eventually ran out of come. By that time, Taylor's face and upper body were well covered and she seemed quite pleased to be in that state. He was similarly pleased with how the session ended, almost perfectly.

"Kevin, you sure know how to treat a lady," she giggled quietly, still licking her lips clean.

He chuckled. "I rest my case."

***

Taylor stood up next to the bed on rather shaky legs, feeling thoroughly satisfied. She cleaned herself up as much as possible with a towel Kevin brought her.

"You're more than welcome to use the bathroom," he suggested in a low tone as he handed her the towel. He had already put his underwear back on.

While a part of him wanted her to go, the other part wanted her to stay. He was bad at goodbyes and he hadn't slept with anyone that meant something more than a quickie to him in a while, so he didn't quite know what to say.

"I could.. But we'd fuck again in the shower. And then again in the bed once we were dry. And we'd fall asleep for a few hours, only to wake up and do it all over again."

She looked happy, but her smile was bittersweet.

"That.. Sounds absolutely horrible. I'd leave, too, if I could," he joked, trying now to figure out how she was feeling, on top of how he felt.

"I wish I could stay, but..." Taylor trailed off, not wanting to put it into words.

"But there's someone waiting up for you," Kevin finished her sentence.

She nodded.

"Well, I hope they take good enough care of you," he said. With a sudden desire to give her at least a small understanding of how he felt, he added, "I know I would, if you were mine."

With a lopsided smile, Taylor, still naked but clean, walked up to him and gave him a long, passionate kiss.

"I'll see you on the other side, counselor."

***

Taylor made it back to her and Brad's apartment. Her head was swimming with everything that had gone down earlier with Kevin. She really needed that shower and regretted not using Kevin's bathroom, but getting home had seemed the most important thing once the sex had finished.

She opened the door into the apartment. Lights in the main living space were off, the bedroom door was closed and she saw light coming from under it.

She also heard the bed creaking with that unmistakable rhythm of Brad's pounding.

"OH YES!"

A strange female voice, in the throes of passion, came from the bedroom Brad shared with Taylor.

Taylor saw red.

***

Author's note: Thanks for reading the seventh chapter of Brad and Taylor's adventures and hope it was worth the wait. Please take a second to vote and drop some stars. All forms of feedback, public or private, are very welcome. Knowing what you enjoyed, or didn't, motivates me tremendously and helps shape the following chapters, as this series is a work in progress.