An Open Entanglement Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor had a worried look, as she said, "Oh, I thought I told you I'm meeting a colleague for drinks."

Looking at her face, he could see she wasn't joking. Disappointed, he untangled his arms from around her and took a step back.

"What happened to not dating colleagues?"

"OK, technically a colleague for only one more day. And it's not a date."

Taylor was clearly getting defensive. Her getting defensive never ended well for him, so he tried to diffuse the situation by saying, "These panties say it's a date."

He gave her a small smile before lightly spanking her on one cheek. It made her blush and chuckle, which was the response he was hoping for.

"OK, may be a date... I don't know," she admitted.

With her guard down, she was easier to talk to, which meant he could say what he needed to say.

"Come on, we said we'd be honest. That was only Tuesday. And already you've had a date on Wednesday and I had to sleep on the couch. Now it's Thursday and you have another date. Should I make the couch again?"

If he didn't feel so personally attacked, he would actually enjoy the whole honesty thing. He could see Taylor couldn't argue with his sound logic. She stammered a little bit in her response.

"No... Well.. No. I'm not bringing him here."

Brad thought he had been prepared for Taylor to bring home her girlfriend Kate again. They were colleagues, too. And Brad had already slept with Kate, so he felt less threatened by the idea of Taylor sleeping with Kate than with anyone else. But not only was Taylor not going out with Kate, she was going out with a male colleague who Brad knew nothing about?

"Ohhhh, so it's a him this time." He literally had to swallow hard there. He couldn't process how hurt he felt by these news. "Good to know, good to know. You seriously thought you told me about this?"

Taylor went back to working on her makeup, avoiding eye contact with him, as he continued to stare at her in the mirror.

"Sorry, it's been a really hectic couple of days. I thought Elise was around to occupy you. Isn't that why you didn't answer my call for lunch earlier today?"

Elise was one of Brad's former lovers. As a stewardess, she was usually around for a very short, limited amount of time, and despite being with Taylor, Brad had been unable to turn Elise down. It had kind of blown up in his face that time.

Then Brad remembered what, or who, he was actually doing earlier in the day. Isabella. Not Elise. Not someone Taylor knew about. Not even someone Brad himself knew anything about, other than her first name.

"I... she... Sure, yeah, I was talking to Elise. We went out for coffee; I must not have had reception at the café."

It was his turn to avoid eye contact. Elise had been the furthest thing from his mind, but he couldn't bring himself to own up to fucking Isabella within a minute of learning her name. Knowing it would come back to bite him in the ass eventually, he still chose to deflect.

"Fine, thanks for telling me," she replied coolly.

He watched her for a few seconds as she fussed with her makeup in the mirror.

"You look gorgeous. Have a lovely date," he murmured despite himself, then he left the bedroom without another word.

***

With Brad out of the room, she returned her full attention to her face. Satisfied with the symmetry of eyeliner, Taylor finished her makeup routine with mascara and picked out a deep red lipstick to apply after getting dressed. She had laid out her black dress with the flaring skirt and triangular cutout across the chest, which would show off just the right amount of cleavage, while still keeping the girls contained.

She smiled at herself, knowing no one could resist her in that dress. Not Kevin, not Brad.. No one.

Well, Brad technically had resisted and chosen an old fling over her, but Taylor wasn't going to let that get to her. She wanted to focus on the excitement of her upcoming date.

She slipped into the dress and pulled up the zipper on the side. She put her long blond hair up in a high ponytail, then pulled out a few strands in front to frame her face. She looked ready and felt good. The red lipstick was just icing on the cake.

Considering Kevin was about a foot taller than her, no amount of high heels would help her even the height difference. She still went with 4-inch black stilettos.

***

Kevin was sitting at the bar when Taylor entered the W lounge. She quickly slipped her jacket off at the door and carried it in her hand.

Almost as if he had felt her coming in, he turned his head towards the door and upon recognizing her, gave her a dazzling smile.

Taylor could feel some heat creeping up her cheeks as she returned his smile and made her way to the bar. Her confident steps did have some slightly exaggerated sway to them thanks to the stilettos, with the added bonus of making her skirt swish around her naked legs.

When she got closer, she noted, to her satisfaction, Kevin's eyes popping out, just a bit. He gently cleared his throat and stood up from his bar stool to greet her. Taylor noted the attention to detail in the way he'd dressed himself, from the tight fitting dark jeans to blazer and shirt combo that seemed to appear both casual and fancy at the same time.

Kevin looked good enough to eat. The buttons on his shirt seemed to strain to keep all that muscle contained. The jeans did little to hide his long legs leading up to what Taylor imagined would be a very firm ass. Despite his obviously killer looks, he had an aura of quiet confidence to him. His dimpled smile was genuine and his dark brown eyes looked directly into hers, as she stepped close to him.

He gave her a warm hug that seemed to emphasize how much taller and stronger he was than her. Taylor felt a shiver down her spine, as he pecked her on the cheek while releasing her from his strong embrace.

"You look amazing," he smiled down at her with that spark in his dark eyes, "Can't believe I get to sit down with you tonight with no work thing to distract us."

Smiling, Taylor took the bar stool next to him and eyed his drink.

"You look pretty dapper yourself, counselor," she replied. She might have even fluttered her eyelashes at him, but she would never admit to that in a court of law. "What are we drinking?"

"I'm having a Moscow mule until we can get a table. You're welcome to share it or order something else. The bartender tonight mixes some mean cocktails."

Taylor turned to get the attention of the bartender, which unsurprisingly was very easy with the way she looked, and ordered a Clover Club. In a few minutes, she was holding her frothy, bright red cocktail and toasting Kevin.

"Here's to an evening of wonderful company. It has been amazing to work with you, but I'm glad we get a chance to at least get a drink together before you leave."

Kevin held her gaze as they both sipped from their glasses. Taylor knew a smoldering look when she saw one and had to squeeze her thighs ever so slightly in an attempt to keep herself in check.

By the time they had finished their first drink, a waiter showed them to their table. They ended up ordering a couple of appetizers to share and as they ate, conversation with Kevin flowed easily. Once they were done discussing office gossip, Taylor got around to asking what everybody at the law firm had been wondering.

"So, we all know you're practically perfect and yet, there's no... Mrs. Wade?"

She knew for a fact that he was not married. She could also tell he was very clearly interested in her. However, she finally had the change to interrogate him and she would use it.

"Came close once, with my college girlfriend. She didn't take it well when I told her I had no intentions of going pro after graduation. Turns out all she wanted was an aspiring athlete."

He didn't seem bothered talking about the past.

"But college was a long time ago," she gently pressed.

"Let's say I've kept things relatively uncomplicated since then," Kevin replied smoothly with a smile.

Taylor nodded. She could certainly relate to that. She didn't want to ruin their night out by mentioning she had had two big relationships that had ruined her before Brad. She raised her glass in another toast.

"Here's to keeping things happily uncomplicated."

***

Dinner seemed to progress very quickly and Taylor found herself playing with her ice cream dessert, not wanting the conversation the end.

"I must say I'm not looking forward to going back to the office on Monday when you will no longer be there to increase the level of intelligence and competence around there."

Kevin gave her a knowing smile. "Well, at least they have you for that, for a while, anyway, until you're ready to move on to bigger things."

She chuckled. "I don't know if bigger things would take me as far as they're taking you. You're going to be in a different time zone, different climate... I don't think I could handle that big a move."

"It'll technically be going back home for me. I wasn't made for tough winters; it will be nice to not need space heaters in every room."

"Hope cold nights won't be the only impression of here you're leaving with," Taylor said with a smirk.

"Oh don't get me wrong. It's certainly been nice having an extra reason to keep cozy on those long cold nights."

The way he was smiling at her, she knew he was baiting her. She would normally feel manipulated, but with Kevin, she enjoyed the game and wanted to keep playing it.

"Any particular way you like to keep warm, other than space heaters, that is?"

Taylor was looking at him from behind her long lashes with as smoldering a look as she could manage as she phrased her question. The way he looked back at her, she had to applaud his willpower that kept him from tossing her onto the table right then and there.

"Many ways," he started replying in a casual tone before dropping his voice, "but if you're asking for particulars... I find having a petite blond with killer curves wrapped around me is the best protection against the long cold nights."

He didn't mention that, under ideal circumstances, the blond would be naked except for his come painting her and a leather collar around her neck. She didn't need to know that.

Taylor enjoyed his quieter and darker tone. Inviting and threatening, at the same time, which was the perfect balance to get to her. She could already picture herself draped over him, completely spent, her pale skin sweating on top of his gorgeous black skin. The image made her instantly wet. She wanted it realized, but she could still play coy.

"Too bad winter's over then."

She took another sip from her drink, maintaining the casual facade.

He didn't miss a beat.

"Tonight is still pretty cold by my standards."

He had a sly grin that accentuated his cheek dimples. He knew he had her. Once more, Taylor realized she enjoyed his confidence that said she'd found a worthy opponent in this sultry game.

She bit her lower lip. To Kevin, who was watching her face very intently, it was one of the sexiest things he'd ever seen. His pants got considerably tighter at the sight, his patience and control slipping.

"We should get out of here," he suggested without ever removing that grin that Taylor was quickly becoming very fond of.

Taylor could only nod.

He quickly took care of the bill with the same quiet authority she'd observed all evening. Despite considering herself a modern woman, she still couldn't deny the tingling feeling she got when he helped her with her jacket.

***

Next thing she knew, the driver was pulling in front of a skyscraper. Kevin led her with a gentle hand on her lower back, through the hallway, into a fast elevator and then towards his apartment. If you could still call it an apartment, when it was on the 20th floor.

As soon as he shut his front door behind him, satisfied with the privacy, Kevin pushed her against the wall. The city lights shone through the window walls and illuminated the entry hallway they were standing in.

Their coats fell quickly to the floor, leaving Taylor in her dress. He pressed her more firmly and his hand reached down to graze the tender skin on the inside of her upper thighs. Taylor's heart beat faster with every inch he came closer to reaching the lacy black panties she'd chosen for the occasion.

With his dark eyes looking into hers the entire time, Taylor felt his hand slid inside the delicate fabric and gently caress the lips. His nostrils flared when she felt him play around her slit and realize how wet she already was.

Taylor took his other hand in hers and brought it to her lips. Maintaining eye contact, she wrapped her lips around his index finger, sucking and licking at a hypnotizingly slow pace. She watched his gaze change become almost hungry and feral, responding to fire with more fire.

In a split second, she found herself facing the wall. Kevin had barely taken a second to rescue both of his hands from her and to flip her around. He pressed his chest against her back and returned his right hand back between her legs, moving at a faster pace now as he reached her pussy.

His mouth was on her ear, on her neck, kissing, licking and breathing, as his hand showed her he knew exactly how to touch a woman. They both groaned when his fingers sank into her pussy. She ground her hips onto his hand insistently, moaning and breathing out of her mouth.

"You are... truly exquisite," he whispered in her ear. She could feel her muscles tightening and her legs shaking. With his expert thumb on her clit, he had her coming all too quickly, barely minutes into getting his strong hands on her.

"Oh God..." she sighed, leaning back into him, when the orgasm broke into waves deep inside her. Her pussy clutched his fingers tightly and he slowed down, coaxing every last wave out of her, before stopping.

He gave her the time she needed to catch her breath and straighten herself.

Taylor turned and looked up at him, her heart still racing. Kevin quickly leaned in to kiss her for the first time and she felt a bolt of energy when their lips met. His kiss felt passionate and hungry for more, which she was more than happy to return.

She got his blazer off without breaking the kiss and started working on the buttons of his shirt. There seemed to be one too many.

She felt him grin through their kiss, before he yanked his shirt open. The sound of torn buttons echoed on his bare floor and the reveal of his broad and muscular chest was intimately satisfying. Taylor's exploring hands felt small and cold against his skin, which seemed to be burning.

At the same time, his much bigger, yet surprisingly agile, hands explored her body. He found the zipper to her dress and pulled it down, at a pace too slow for Taylor's liking. She could understand how he must have felt as she fumbled with his shirt buttons. Hesitant to destroy her dress, yet impatient to feel his naked skin against hers, she helped him with the dress and dropped it down her shoulders.

She stepped out of her dress, stood confidently in her heels and underwear. There was enough light for her to see his expression as he took in the view. They both felt the hunger for each other.

Kevin, still wearing his jeans, stood mesmerized for a few milliseconds, then closed the gap between them and scooped up Taylor in his arms. He carried her to his bedroom in confident steps. In the next instant, Taylor found herself on the bed.

The dimly lit room, as far as bedrooms go, was spare, but then Taylor remembered he was packing to move out of town for good. The lone four-poster bed seemed sturdy enough. Although, from the way Kevin was looking at her, she thought they might really find out if the bed was stable enough to hold them.

Standing at the foot of the bed, he pushed her onto her back. He grabbed her bare legs, with her heels still on her feet, and draped them over one of his shoulders as he leaned down towards her. With most of her ass and pussy exposed from her tiny panties, he had a lot of skin to explore.

His hands took their time to caress each inch from her feet down to her ass, teasingly slowing down as they got closer to her pussy. She squirmed under his touch, trying to guide his hand, which only led him to move back up to her feet and start trailing the same slow path again, with his lips this time.

"Seeing as I've already come once in the hallway, you don't have to be quite so delicate with me," Taylor offered with a smirk, her desire for him increasing and her patience decreasing.

Brad would have already had her in the hallway, never even making it to the bedroom. Kevin's control contrasted with not only Brad's lack thereof, but also his own desire that Taylor could very clearly read in his eyes up until that moment.

"So impatient," he chided her with a slightly darker tone than before. He reached down with both hands and took her panties off, dragging them lightly up her legs before tossing them onto the floor.

Taylor spread her legs, exposing her pussy that was already dripping wet. If he wanted to pretend he was in control, then she could certainly do everything in her power to make sure he failed.

Sure enough, Kevin's nostrils flared again, his look becoming pure fire. He knelt down at the foot of the bed, yanked her by her feet to the edge and buried his face between her legs. Taylor's back instinctively arched, grinding on his handsome face, opening herself up more to get everything he had to give.

The first swipe of his tongue against her folds was almost electrical. Taylor's aching clit throbbed pleasurably, building her up for more orgasms.

He ate her out with gusto, using one hand to keep her legs open, while he used the other to finger her, alternating it with his mouth. His tongue slid in and out of her juicy pussy, swallowing as much as possible and thoroughly exploring every corner.

She squirmed and moaned, letting him know how much she enjoyed it. Every time his tongue grazed her clit, Taylor thought she was going to explode. He did this a couple of time and then left her clit alone. Taylor tried to complain. All she got was a smug smirk from him, before he dove back in and kept his slower pace.

He definitely seemed to read her well enough to edge her without letting her come a second time, which was frustrating to Taylor. And it made her hotter than ever before.

As she got closer and closer to coming again, she could feel her juices running down her thighs and Kevin was making an utter mess of her. His hand reached under and cupped her ass, tilting her hips upward. When he stood up from his kneeling position, he pushed her knees up towards her chest, which kept her hips tilted and exposed both of her holes to his hungry eyes.

He went back to eating her pussy and fingering her from this new angle. His fingers slid deeper into her pussy, rubbing her G-spot and making her cry out loud, before pulling back and letting her calm down again.

"I swear to God, Kevin, if you don't make me come soon..." she started.

He let out a dark laugh.

"I don't think you're in a position to make threats."

His mouth was quickly back on her. She felt him use different fingers to finger her slit, as they each rubbed her differently. All she could do was grind more on his face and hope for release soon.

Still fingering her, Kevin took her mouth off her and looked up at her. She managed to lift her head and looked back at the gorgeous guy that was between her legs. She wasn't sure what else he could possible do to torture her.

A small part of her wanted to find out.

"How much longer are you going to toy with me?" she asked with as calm a voice as she could muster.

He took the time to stand up and push her head back down onto the bed with his fingers. His thumb, coated with her juices, caressed her lower lip. There was a cold fire in his eyes and all Taylor could do in response was melt under his touch.