An Open Marriage

Story Info
Shelly asks about doing it.
2.2k words
2.53
17k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Shelly and I had been married just over 12 years when I came home to a great dinner, and we were retired to the den and drinks. Shelly had put on one of her sexiest baby doll outfits and was looking at me from the perfect angle to show off.

"David, what can you tell me about open marriages?"

I was somewhat surprised by her question. But interested in why she ask. I looked at her with a slightly surprised look.

"Well, I guess I know as much as most people. I work with a guy who enjoys one. They both openly date others. They both date black people and enjoy great sex with their others. He says Joy has never been as sexy."

"Joy, Joy Marshall dates black men for sex?"

"Well, I am not sure she dates them just for sex, he says she really enjoys spending her time with them in and out of bed. Why do you ask?"

"I work with a couple who highly recommend it. She tells me it has made their marriage much more exciting. And she was telling me her husband has the hots for me. She also has told me she knows two girls who think you are a stud."

"Shell, you had only been with Brian before we were married. It sounds like this kind of excites you?"

"Let's say it is interesting. I have been just a bit excited by what Candy has had to say."

"Candy Brennen, Carl's wife?"

"Yes, you have met them several times at parties and stuff. You seemed to enjoy time with them both?"

"So does this idea really excite you? Yes, I know Carl better from our time at the Gym. We work out together sometimes. He is a stud and he is hung big time. I didn't know black guys excited you."

"Oh, I don't know, Candy has been pushing me a bit. I have gone to lunch with them several times lately. And I really like Carl. He is sexy and fun. She encourages us. Yes I know he is rather large down there."

I looked at her funny.

"Maybe a bit more could tell me where you are at with this? And how do you know Carl is that big?"

"Candy has been teasing me for some time now. And a few weeks ago she flashed me some pictures on her phone of her husband nude. His penis was erect. Very impressive."

"She showed you pictures of Carl nude?"

One of our girls came in about that time and we were interrupted. Darla is 11 and Sondra 9. So we didn't get back to this subject for a few days. It was nearly a week later that Shelly brought it up again. We were getting ready for bed and Shelly was being somewhat sexy.

"So, have you given any thought about the open marriage idea? Would it turn you on if other men saw my breasts like this? Bare like this?"

Shelly had just removed her bra and she shook her beautiful bare breasts at me. My cock began to harden instantly.

"Have you actually given the open thing some thought?"

"Maybe just a little bit. Would you be upset if Carl has seen me naked?"

"Has he seen you naked? And no, I don't believe so. I am very proud of you."

"No of coarse not, I wouldn't do something like that behind your back. But he wants to see me naked."

"When did he tell you that?"

"We went to lunch yesterday. And on our way back they wanted to stop by their apartment. They ask me to come in. They have a room in the back with nude pictures up on the walls. There are 16 women fully nude up on it. David, I know all of them. All of them are married women and Carl has or is fucking all of them. Most of their husband are posted there too. With erections displayed and she has fuck all of them. They want me on the wall too."

"And to be on their wall you need to be open with Carl."

"No not completely I don't yet."

"What do you mean not yet?"

"Candy begged me to take my top off and show off my breasts. And to become a possible to become open. She wanted me topless on the wall for me to be maybe open. She pulled my top up for him to see them bare."

"And did he see them bare?"

"Oh God David, I am sorry, but yes he sucked them, and he fingered me. They got me topless, and she took pictures, and I am posted on the wall now as a very firm maybe to become open too."

"Did you feel sexy, and will they all see you now posted as a maybe?"

"Yes, so sexy. And yes, they can all view me now up on the wall. They want us to commit and for Carl to make me open. You will need to give me to him to enjoy anytime he wants me. Candy says I need to enjoy him as often as we can to get the full enjoyment of it being open. And Carl says I will need to be open for all of the other men on their wall too."

"So, if we do this a lot of guys we know or are friends with will fuck you?

"David, lots of them are people you or I work with. My boss is on the wall. His cock is huge. And Gloria is beautiful naked too. And now Bradley will at least see my breasts and have pictures of me. Carl says he has wanted us to join in this for some time now. Bradley wants me as a lover."

"Does this excite you enough to want it?"

"Yes, it does, but can you let me, do it?"

"I don't think I could deny this for you, Shelly. And it just makes me crazy to know your beautiful breasts are on display for them to see. How do they see them?"

"Carl has sent out a post with my picture to all the men that I am a very likely to become open with. So, they all already have my pictures now. David, Martin and Mary have them too."

"Baby, you and Mary have been best friends for what, ever. Mary has a whole scrap book of you nude. Did you girls fool around back went you were young?"

"I knew they were open, and Mary has wanted Martin and I together for years now. And she has admitted she has the hots for your cock."

"Are you going to post naked on their wall now?"

"Are you saying that I can now?"

"Yes, I am."

"I may be just a bit late tomorrow night. But I will be posted nude and as open when I get home."

Our morning went as usual, and we both began our day. The day seemed to be long and to go by slowly. Late afternoon my boss came by my office.

"David, Shelly's breasts are fantastic. I never dreamed she was so beautiful. Will she be open with us soon? I can't wait for you to be with Grace"

"I do believe that Carl could be doing so right now, Sir?"

"Oh, perfect David. Perfect."

I had fed the girls and put them to bed before Shelly got home that night. And when she finally came home it was nearly ten pm. She took my hand, and we went right up to our room. She pulled her blouse and skirt off. I was shocked to see her body. She was marked in many places and her vagina lips were red and swollen.

"David I am now naked posted and very open. Candy took many pictures of Carl and my love making and she sent them to all of the men so they can see I am. If you look at your phone, you got them too. I am spread wide with Carl up inside me. Your boss wants me to come by his office in the morning. He wants me so I am to be there by 10am. He told me to tell you to look out your west window at 10:15am and you can see me on his desk while he fucks me."

"My, he is going to put you on display when he does it with you."

"He wants everyone to see that we have an open marriage."

She pulled me to our bed and was frantic to have me inside of her.

"My God David, I have never felt so sexy as he took me. Once his cock was up inside me, I knew how much I wanted this. And that your fat boss is to take me and do so with me on display. Did you see him put his wife Grace on display for all to see she was open for others?"

"Yes, I did see him put her out for others. And I have seen others fuck her in his office too. She has a taste for black men and has been displayed by several in his glass office."

I was seated in my office looking over into my Boss, Harold's office. I could see from a mirror on the wall that he and someone were just in his office. I could tell they were both nude. Harold is grossly overweight, likely over 400lbs. He is a huge man of nearly 60 years old. His penis is very thick and probably over 9 inches long. As I watched he led my beautiful wife over in front of the windows of his corner office. The complete corner is made of glass. Shelly was completely naked, and I could see he had put newer marks on her body to ready her for her being displayed. He put her right in the corner so everyone on both sides of his office had a perfect view of his conquest of her. He pulled her ass back towards him and positioned right up behind her. His big penis was very ready for her and he stepped up perfectly under her waiting vagina. He put the big head up between her spread vagina's lips and thrust his is penis forward. Her head snapped back and I saw her mouth, "Oh Yes I am his!"

Harold had claimed my wife and was making her his. As I watch his conquest of Shelly, I knew several others in offices on both side were also watching as he displayed my wife as an open fun female to be shared by all.

My cock was very hard, and I could not have been prouder of Shelly. I knew her phone would ring off the hook now with men asking Shelly for sex dates. I knew our open marriage was going to bloom very quickly. I looked at my phone and saw seven calls on it already with Grace being the first one.

Harold had Shelly nude in his office for the rest of the day. He fucked her three more times that day and he had her sit on him so everyone could see his penis deep in her vagina with his huge balls dangling just below their union. Shelly pulled her legs as wide as she could to give all the view of him up inside of her. She wanted everyone to see he was up inside her.

Shelly didn't get home until after 8 pm that night.

"Baby, did you see Harold take me in his office today?"

"Sweets, everyone saw him take you up there."

"Did I look beautiful and sexy?"

"How may calls do you have on your phone for dates since then?"

"The last I looked there were 34 calls from guys in your building."

"Guys wanting a date with you?"

"Yes, I call them sex dates."

"How many have you called back?"

"So far only 9."

"How many have you turned down?"

"None."

"How many have you confirmed to see?"

"All nine of them."

"For sex?"

"Yes, to have sex with."

"How soon are your dates?"

"They are all in the next couple of weeks. David, I never dreamed sex could be this exciting. They all want me sexually. I excite them all."

"When was the last time you checked your phone, Babe?"

"It has been a while, why?"

"I have 54 calls on my phone asking if they can fuck you. A few I know but most I don't. Several are asking if you'd entertain at parties."

"Parties, why parties?"

"Bachelor parties or birthday parties, they are looking for a party girl to strip, and dance who will fuck everybody after."

"Really? They want me to do that? That is sexy."

"Would you do that?"

"I don't know. I might. How many guys?"

"This one says 25 guys. You must fuck them all."

"All twenty-five at once. Wow that is kinky."

"He says that ten of their wives are to be there and their ten husbands want you to set an example for the wives. Some of the wives are open, but some are not. They want them all to become open."

"That actually sounds like fun."

So, I guess maybe we are open?