All Comments on 'An Open Marriage'

by Mr56543434

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for Mr. 56543434 for another HOT HOT HOT story. Thank You Sir. Buster2U

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ8 months ago

Open marriages are dead marriages that haven't realized it yet. Like zombies eventually, they will run out of energy and fall.

goodshoes2goodshoes28 months ago

1 star. Not my style.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester8 months ago

Good for her, she gets fucked. Him, not so much.

Just_WordsJust_Words8 months ago

ScorpioJJ is right. Their relationship is over. It's just a matter of time.

deependerdeepender8 months ago

I guess so. Your number is 25. Mine is 1.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She rushed head-long into the open marriage thing. It would have been more realistic if she had just had one or two guys for awhile, before expanding. What about hubby - what does he get?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why stay married? Oh yes for convenience to have somebody to fall back on. Out of the three relationships I know who have had an open marriage only one remains married. One divorced the other found her true love and dumped her husband for him. Funny the guy she took off with didn’t have as big a dick as her husband. Damn woman can’t live with them and can’t live without them. Oh the kids just another spit family doing the best the can.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wanna be slut and her cucky boy

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Learn to use tags

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Go pound sand

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You think the whore will survive that many men and not get an STD or worse? Terrible idea, terrible story

apollo70apollo708 months ago

This story is all one sided for her. Twenty five guys for gangbang. This marriage will be another statistic.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Crap read some this shit story. Get it out of loving wifes.

demanderdemander8 months ago

Totally ridiculous. worse. D

Rw43Rw438 months ago

Say goodbye to your kids.

<>

No way you will be able to keep a normal relationship with them now. You do know it’s illegal for you to include them in your activities until they’re 18, right?

<>

Yeah, you pretend that’s not your goal, but it’s the goal of the other guys, and you consider it a compliment that guys who have proven they will stick it in any hole will also use your women. I guess they must be reeeeaallly special then.

KoxokKoxok8 months ago

He’s a loser and an idiot to put up with her.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Shi story with no tags to warn us 1*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yet another cuck story, it is not good to encourage woman via stories that humiliation of you husband isba good thing !

At the story should have started with the husband getting lots of new pussy first, then the wife. As least there would be some balance to the story !

mstbdscrt1957mstbdscrt19578 months ago

Just another Cuck and Slut

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just when I thought LW couldn't get any stupider mr56543434 comes along and drops an open bottle of Stupidose into the water! Just sheer gratuitous, mindless, slex (think slut and sex). No plot, no story, just "...look at me, i'm the world's whore!"

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good God, totally ridiculous. This story totally ignores the profound psychological and emotional issues that open marriage blasts to the surface of any relationship. It also totally ignores the issue of attraction - no woman will simply fuck any man who wants her unless she’s getting paid for it or is a complete drug addict, high as a fucking kite. But non-professionals will need at least some attraction and interest, some discretion in order to have multiple partners. Completely indiscriminate gang-bangs? Ain’t happening.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Rw43 says "You do know it’s illegal for you to include them in your activities until they’re 18, right?"

It depends on the country/jurisdiction you are in and that includes all the fictional ones authors dream up on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Give it up . You are not an author with a story to tell . This latest drivel is more of a masturbatory fantasy , yours maybe ?

Just taking a quick , very quick , look through your blacklist of ' stories ' , it seems for the most part they fit well within one page , rarely making more than that !!

This is not a complaint , merely an observation , although to my view backs up my first statement .

Thanks for allowing readers to comment . That's either big of you , or are criticisms another thing you get off on ?

Wetone85 . 1 * , and I really hurt awarding it .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She will be dead from STDs within a few months. Good riddance.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would have given her a open marriage by divorcing the fucking slut any bitch that wants to fuck that much doesn't want to be married.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

He saw his big fat boss "claim his wife" with his conquest and she mouthed the same.

Sorry bud, she is gone, especially since over 80% of open marriages fail.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What marriage? Sounds like roommates to me. What's the point of marriage if you enjoy fucking others and spending quality time with someone else?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pathetic!!!!!

Rw43Rw438 months ago

Re Anonny re Rw43:

I admit, you're correct. But all countries have an Age of Consent defined by law. In my country, the real sexual act of imagining a fictional sexual act must still follow the Age of Consent laws.

<>

The World Health Organization recently confused the issue by stating that many young people are emotionally capable of giving Consent while they are yet not legally allowed to. I'm not sure why anyone would say that, since the AoC is intended to protect the child. And unless that capability is uniform, the AoC should not be revised. It is designed to protect ALL children.

<>

Maybe WHO sees an AoC as a prosperity blocker--that an enforced AoC prevents poor families from marrying off their daughters to wealthy buyers. Who knows anymore? The kiddie lovers have come out of the crypt lately.

BSreaderBSreader8 months ago
Not

My cup of tea I don't understand this one.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Is this written by a African decent individual or a gay guy. And in a open marriage I thought the husband got laid too. I think this is just more humiliation and cockholding. Not open marriage. And personally wife humiliation is not very sexy. And black obsession is mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I gave up on this stupid, uninteresting tripe midway through the first page. Don't know what happened - don't care

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr56543434@Mr56543434
I am a chuck writer so move on if you don't like chuck stories. Keep your shit to yourself.